PDA

View Full Version : What did he do for you?

Ultimate Fist
10-09-2006, 11:41 PM
The other day I was talking to this guy and we started talking about Elijah Muhammad and he said, "Oh come on! That guy was so full of shit! All he did was put the mental illness of racism on niggas." And I was like, "he inspired me to live healthier and work harder," and this guy says, "You've always been that way damnit! Are you that brainwashed?" And I realized he was right. I've always tried my best. I'd probably be heading where I'm heading with or without reading Message to the Black Man. This guy continued ranting, "I see all these niggas talking about how much the Nation of Islam did for them but their still fucked up. Their either on drugs still or if their clean they're bitter and their reliant on his every word, even though the nigga's dead." I wanted to tell him he was wrong, but y'know I coudn't. As far as I can see, I couldn't find anyone else but me who had been completely set in a right direction by him. And when I look at some of these brothers, he really fucked them up. You know he had good economic and health teachings, which Marcus Garvey already did before him, but this wierd alternate history he created has fucked up black people. Now all you niggas so busy believing Moses chased whitey to the mountains or whateva that you dont know about Mansa Musa and shit like that that concretely happened. And some of you niggas talking eugenics shit when you should be building up, making money and helping better the community. I want to believe in him but I can't. So I'm asking you brothers and sister, what have you gained from Elijah Muhammad's teachings? What concrete change have they made in your lives? I'm not talking knowledge of self and stuff for you guys who actually believe the 5% and black muslim stories but actual, concrete shit he did for you mentally. Am I the only one, who was destined to reach for success anyway, to gain from him?

Urban_Journalz
10-10-2006, 12:22 AM
I never followed The Nation Of Islam's way of teaching because it's wrong. They called Elijah Muhammad "The Messenger" when they all knew this was false. The Final Messenger was Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and he was in Mecca. Not Harlem.

I think what The Nation did was necessary at the time because Black people as a whole needed some kind of knowledge and unification. I won't say that The Nation messed those brothers up, because knowledge is all around and they know where to find it.
After Elijah Muhammad died, I believe it was his son Walleth Deen Muhammad that told the people, "It's time for you all to learn REAL Islam. Because this (The Nation) is baby stuff." Some went running back into the church once they found out about the work and severe punishments involved with the grave and Judgement Day.

I still say The Nation is twisted. Even though a lot of what Minister Farrakhan says is VERY true and I respect him, some of the things they teach are wrong. They outlaw shellfish and peanuts as "unhealthy". Meanwhile, the only things that are forbidden to us, as stated in The Qur'an are blood, carrion, swineflesh, and any food that's been dedicated to other than The Most High. Plus, they disrespect The Final Prophet (upon whom be peace) by saying that Elijah Muhammad is a Messenger from Allah. More innovations.

Plus, The Nation is racist. Minister Farrakhan, again, does his level best to unite oppessed PEOPLE. Not just oppressed BLACK people. Still, you can see it in them.

The only thing I learned from The Nation was to be prepared for war in times of peace and protective of your brothers and sisters. The rest is thrown away for me, because any form of Islam other than that practiced by The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), and his companions is an innovation and therefore it's wrong.

7EL7
10-10-2006, 01:36 AM
I never followed The Nation Of Islam's way of teaching because it's wrong. They called Elijah Muhammad "The Messenger" when they all knew this was false. The Final Messenger was Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and he was in Mecca. Not Harlem.

why couldn't elijah be "The Messenger" ?

because he's not an arab from Mecca ?

does Allah only raise messengers who are arab and from Mecca ?

its said that Muhammad is the last Prophet of Allah - The Seal of the PROPHETS

not the last messenger aka angel
angels didn't stop bringing messages to people after Muhammad

7EL7
10-10-2006, 01:45 AM
Some went running back into the church once they found out about the work and severe punishments involved with the grave and Judgement Day.

what work is there to be done in following the orthodox traditional islam over the work the NOI does

I still say The Nation is twisted. Even though a lot of what Minister Farrakhan says is VERY true and I respect him, some of the things they teach are wrong. They outlaw shellfish and peanuts as "unhealthy".

lmao

how dare they say shell fish is unhealthy lol dam

Meanwhile, the only things that are forbidden to us, as stated in The Qur'an are blood, carrion, swineflesh, and any food that's been dedicated to other than The Most High. Plus, they disrespect The Final Prophet (upon whom be peace) by saying that Elijah Muhammad is a Messenger from Allah. More innovations.

you see this as disrespect ?

ones a prophet and ones a messenger
are you saying that ALLAH didn't work through Elijah to open the eyes of millions, clean them up, and make them productive ?

some didn't make it - this is true - but what about the all those who did

Plus, The Nation is racist. Minister Farrakhan, again, does his level best to unite oppessed PEOPLE. Not just oppressed BLACK people. Still, you can see it in them.

The only thing I learned from The Nation was to be prepared for war in times of peace and protective of your brothers and sisters. The rest is thrown away for me, because any form of Islam other than that practiced by The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), and his companions is an innovation and therefore it's wrong.

the Quran confirms the book before it

would you consider that innovation ?

7EL7
10-10-2006, 01:55 AM
The other day I was talking to this guy and we started talking about Elijah Muhammad and he said, "Oh come on! That guy was so full of shit! All he did was put the mental illness of racism on niggas." And I was like, "he inspired me to live healthier and work harder," and this guy says, "You've always been that way damnit! Are you that brainwashed?" And I realized he was right. I've always tried my best. I'd probably be heading where I'm heading with or without reading Message to the Black Man. This guy continued ranting, "I see all these niggas talking about how much the Nation of Islam did for them but their still fucked up. Their either on drugs still or if their clean they're bitter and their reliant on his every word, even though the nigga's dead." I wanted to tell him he was wrong, but y'know I coudn't. As far as I can see, I couldn't find anyone else but me who had been completely set in a right direction by him. And when I look at some of these brothers, he really fucked them up. You know he had good economic and health teachings, which Marcus Garvey already did before him, but this wierd alternate history he created has fucked up black people. Now all you niggas so busy believing Moses chased whitey to the mountains or whateva that you dont know about Mansa Musa and shit like that that concretely happened. And some of you niggas talking eugenics shit when you should be building up, making money and helping better the community. I want to believe in him but I can't. So I'm asking you brothers and sister, what have you gained from Elijah Muhammad's teachings? What concrete change have they made in your lives? I'm not talking knowledge of self and stuff for you guys who actually believe the 5% and black muslim stories but actual, concrete shit he did for you mentally. Am I the only one, who was destined to reach for success anyway, to gain from him?

children are mostly oblivious to what it takes to maintain a roof over their heads and clothes on their backs - until they get out in this world and provide shelter and clothes for their own clones.

alot of us make excuses to continue doing what we know we are not supposed to do -
we like to blame others for our lack of discipline

Urban_Journalz
10-10-2006, 03:30 AM

Elijah Muhammad cannot be The Final Messenger because he is not of the bloodline of The Prophets. All Prophets were Messengers. Did they not bring messages of good news and warning unto the nations from which they were risen from??
Some, like Jonus, Job and Abraham (upon whom be peace), performed no miracles of their own free will, but were, rather, the subject of such miracles due to their patience and unshakeable faith in God. The Prophets and Messengers were all the most righteous beings to ever walk the Earth. It's been proven that Elijah Muhammad had loose sexual relations with a few sisters in The Nation. Even had children by them. No man, after having been visited by an Angel and been charged with a Divine mission of reforming the whole of Mankind would even think of doing such a thing. First of all, in Islam, the description of the angels is very different from the view of The West. These beings are harsh, mighty and in most cases, terrifying. In one of my books that has a few of Prophet Isa's (Jesus) (upon whom be peace) miracles recorded, a soul he speaks with describes the angels of torment that descended upon his nation....."Each angel carried two whips. A whip of iron and a whip of fire." Further in she tells of The Angel Of Death, Isa (upon whom be peace) asks, "I ask you in the name of Almighty God, describe to me The Angel Of Death." The soul replies, "He has one hand in the East and one hand in the West. His head reaches up to the higest Heavens and his legs reach down to the regions of the seventh and lowest earth. The earth itself is between his knees and all of creation is between his eyes."

Now Gabriel (upon whom be peace). Muhammad (pbuh) described Gabriel, in his true form, as having 420 pairs of wings. In the cave of Hira, when Gabriel was first sent to Muhammad (pbuh), Muhammad (pbuh) returned home shaking, sweating and his heart beating furiously. He was also very cold.

Once analyzed, Elijah Muhammad could in no way be a true Messenger. Every Messenger recieves his message from Gabriel (upon whom be peace). Or, in the case of Moses (upon whom be peace), God spoke directly to him.

He's also not a Prophet because The Archangel Gabriel did not descend and inspire Elijah Muhammad with another law from on High. Elijah Muhammad was following the Law that was given unto Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) 1400 years ago. Before he decided to change things to fit The Nation he wanted to build.

It has nothing to do with being an Arab from Mecca. Only false prophets arrived and will arrive after The Seal Of The Prophets.

As far as the linguistics go....
Angels may not have stopped bringing messages to people after Muhammad (pbuh), but Muhammad (pbuh) was the only man that Gabriel (upon whom be peace) taught the word to directly and rehearsed it with him frequently. The Messenger to mankind from among the angels is Gabriel and he visits those who call upon God for patience and protection, as a bringer of good news. Nor was anyone taught a new law or given a new book/scripture to superceed The Qur'an. Also, angels are God's servants. Not merely messengers to a group of beings who would much rather question everything than follow the rules. They do as He wills them to do. To think, or even imply, that the Angels were created to simply aid us is insane. Angels do as their told, when their told because they know what will happen if they don't. Unlike most of us who believe it's no more than a joke, until death approaches.

Elijah Muhammad studied Islam in The Middle East and came back to America to give rise to The Nation Of Islam.

Also, Prophets are not only armed with Divine Guidance and Holy Scripture, the kind of which may confirm the scriptures of old, but are unique unto The Prophets of the time and the region they're in, but also, The Prophets and Messengers have miracles to show the disbelieving people around them, that what they say is true. All Elijah Muhammad came with was a version of Islam that was different from the original and true form.

Urban_Journalz
10-10-2006, 03:37 AM
[QUOTE=APSU;612698}
does Allah only raise messengers who are arab and from Mecca?[/QUOTE]

8O
I sincerely hope that was purposely stupid and not an honest question.

The Qur'an tells you that EVERY NATION RECIEVED A PROPHET. It was the will of Allah that Arabia recieved The Seal Of The Prophets. Which makes it unapproachable in question.

Urban_Journalz
10-10-2006, 03:43 AM
what work is there to be done in following the orthodox traditional islam over the work the NOI does

The NOI doesn't follow The 5 Pillars of Islam as they should be followed. Nor do they follow Sunnah the way it should be followed. You have but to know what's in these books, or if you're lazy compare them to Sunnis and see for yourself.

Urban_Journalz
10-10-2006, 03:52 AM
you see this as disrespect ?

ones a prophet and ones a messenger
are you saying that ALLAH didn't work through Elijah to open the eyes of millions, clean them up, and make them productive ?

some didn't make it - this is true - but what about the all those who did

Yes it's disrespect. Again, Muhammad (pbuh) was the seal of The Prophets. For anyone to call themselves a Prophet OR Messenger after that is a lie against Allah. He's wasn't a Messenger, he was a teacher. A Messenger brings the new Word or Law or Book as given to him from on High. Everyone you can name within the last days of revelation were Prophets AND Messengers. Some, like Job or Jonus would be conisdered Messengers beacause they recieved Divine help and spread the word thereof to their people that God was One and to obey Him alone.

Allah did work through Elijah Muhammad in the attempted reformation of a people. Everything happens by His will though. The same way Immortal Technique is teaching people with his music. That doesn't make him a messenger.

Urban_Journalz
10-10-2006, 04:02 AM

Again, I hope this wasn't intentionally stupid.

The Qur'an confirms EVERY book before it.
The Gospel, The Torah, The Law (10 Commandments), and The Psalms. It also confirms and defends The Virgin Birth in a Surah (chapter) called Maryam (Mary ((upon whom be peace)) ) Innovation doesn't enter into it. This book, among the many purposes thereof, is to show anyone dumb enough to question, that this scripture is indeed truth. That the same God who instructed Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) also instructed Jesus, Moses and David (upon whom be peace). Affirming also, that none of these men were Divine, but flesh and blood and should not be held as equals or partners to The Creator. Though for the whole of Mankind, it was also to tell The Children Of Israel that Muhammad (pbuh) was indeed the Messenger spoken of in their very own Torah. By telling re-telling the stories of The Prophets of old.

:no: Hopeless.

snapple
10-10-2006, 11:31 AM
word, i know 1 straight kid whos a member of the nation like reppin the chains really into it you know....and a lot of those dudes are angry assholes man, i've gotten plenty of shit from those people....don't like a lot of what that shit teaches and i don't like how it's like a cult...

7EL7
10-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Elijah Muhammad cannot be The Final Messenger because he is not of the bloodline of The Prophets.

How do you know who is of the bloodline and who is not ?

All Prophets were Messengers. Did they not bring messages of good news and warning unto the nations from which they were risen from??

Your right

All Prophets bring messages - not all messengers are prophets

what did the Prophet Muhammad prophecy to come in the future ?

Some, like Jonus, Job and Abraham (upon whom be peace), performed no miracles of their own free will, but were, rather, the subject of such miracles due to their patience and unshakeable faith in God. The Prophets and Messengers were all the most righteous beings to ever walk the Earth. It's been proven that Elijah Muhammad had loose sexual relations with a few sisters in The Nation. Even had children by them. No man, after having been visited by an Angel and been charged with a Divine mission of reforming the whole of Mankind would even think of doing such a thing.

Prophets and messengers are men first
men do things
make mistakes
and even do things that most cannot understand
alot of people claim that Elijah had unlawful sexual relations with women
where did you get that information from ?
regardless, that cannot take away from or stop the progression of the Gods that he set in motion
Its also said that the Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile, and there are people promoting that accusation right now

First of all, in Islam, the description of the angels is very different from the view of The West. These beings are harsh, mighty and in most cases, terrifying.

Beings ?

Beings as in Human Beings ?

Maybe Super Human Beings ?

yeah the greek view of the angels got alot of people brain warped

In one of my books that has a few of Prophet Isa's (Jesus) (upon whom be peace) miracles recorded, a soul he speaks with describes the angels of torment that descended upon his nation....."Each angel carried two whips. A whip of iron and a whip of fire." Further in she tells of The Angel Of Death, Isa (upon whom be peace) asks, "I ask you in the name of Almighty God, describe to me The Angel Of Death." The soul replies, "He has one hand in the East and one hand in the West. His head reaches up to the higest Heavens and his legs reach down to the regions of the seventh and lowest earth. The earth itself is between his knees and all of creation is between his eyes."

what about him ?

Now Gabriel (upon whom be peace). Muhammad (pbuh) described Gabriel, in his true form, as having 420 pairs of wings. In the cave of Hira, when Gabriel was first sent to Muhammad (pbuh), Muhammad (pbuh) returned home shaking, sweating and his heart beating furiously. He was also very cold.

were all these wings on his back ?

Once analyzed, Elijah Muhammad could in no way be a true Messenger. Every Messenger recieves his message from Gabriel (upon whom be peace). Or, in the case of Moses (upon whom be peace), God spoke directly to him.

so this being with 420 pairs of wings, (making that 840 actual wings) has to use those wings to fly down to an appointed messenger to tell him a message from allah ?

He's also not a Prophet because The Archangel Gabriel did not descend and inspire Elijah Muhammad with another law from on High.

how do you know ?

Elijah Muhammad was following the Law that was given unto Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) 1400 years ago. Before he decided to change things to fit The Nation he wanted to build.

how do you know this ?

It has nothing to do with being an Arab from Mecca. Only false prophets arrived and will arrive after The Seal Of The Prophets.

its said, in the Nation of Islam, that Muhammad is the seal of the prophets

As far as the linguistics go....
Angels may not have stopped bringing messages to people after Muhammad (pbuh), but Muhammad (pbuh) was the only man that Gabriel (upon whom be peace) taught the word to directly and rehearsed it with him frequently. The Messenger to mankind from among the angels is Gabriel and he visits those who call upon God for patience and protection, as a bringer of good news. Nor was anyone taught a new law or given a new book/scripture to superceed The Qur'an. Also, angels are God's servants. Not merely messengers to a group of beings who would much rather question everything than follow the rules. They do as He wills them to do. To think, or even imply, that the Angels were created to simply aid us is insane.

Malachi 4:4-6 (New International Version)

4 "Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel 5 "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Just Maybe...........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/QUARAN.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/QUARAN2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/QUARAN3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/QUARAN4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/QUARAN5.jpg

Angels do as their told, when their told because they know what will happen if they don't.

wow man

Unlike most of us who believe it's no more than a joke, until death approaches.

Elijah Muhammad studied Islam in The Middle East and came back to America to give rise to The Nation Of Islam.

false

Also, Prophets are not only armed with Divine Guidance and Holy Scripture, the kind of which may confirm the scriptures of old, but are unique unto The Prophets of the time and the region they're in, but also, The Prophets and Messengers have miracles to show the disbelieving people around them, that what they say is true. All Elijah Muhammad came with was a version of Islam that was different from the original and true form.

Elijah came to raise his people from a dead slave mentallity to fast moving, clean,and productive people - and thats what he has done

YES there is still alot of work to be done

Elijah worked

and His enemies worked to make him a failure in raising his people to a higher way of thinking, living, and being.

as he was raising them, the gubment of the us was killing them

what did muhammad prophecy to come in the future ?

7EL7
10-10-2006, 09:31 PM
The NOI doesn't follow The 5 Pillars of Islam as they should be followed. Nor do they follow Sunnah the way it should be followed. You have but to know what's in these books, or if you're lazy compare them to Sunnis and see for yourself.

alot of muslims in the NOI do follow the 5 pillars of Islam and do follow the sunnah and do read and write and recite their prayers in arabic
these rituals do not make them more righteous than the next

Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=612640#post612640)
Some went running back into the church once they found out about the work and severe punishments involved with the grave and Judgement Day.

7EL7
10-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Yes it's disrespect. Again, Muhammad (pbuh) was the seal of The Prophets. For anyone to call themselves a Prophet OR Messenger after that is a lie against Allah.

why ?

don't people today need prophets and messengers from allah ?

is not the world in worst condition now compared to how it was 1400 years ago ?

ok - muhammad brought a message

why is the Muslim world in turmoil right now
didn't a messenger of Allah himself intervene in the affairs of the people in the arabic world ?

He's wasn't a Messenger, he was a teacher. A Messenger brings the new Word or Law or Book as given to him from on High.

Elijah did bring a new law
and a new word that lifted up a people to face their oppressors

Everyone you can name within the last days of revelation were Prophets AND Messengers. Some, like Job or Jonus would be conisdered Messengers beacause they recieved Divine help and spread the word thereof to their people that God was One and to obey Him alone.

ok man

Allah did work through Elijah Muhammad in the attempted (?) reformation of a people. Everything happens by His will though. The same way Immortal Technique is teaching people with his music. That doesn't make him a messenger.

does immortal technique have a message ?

you must not understand the condition black people were in before Fard and Elijah did what they did
Alot of people were/are reformed
alot are not

7EL7
10-10-2006, 09:44 PM

The Gospel, The Torah, The Law (10 Commandments), and The Psalms. It also confirms and defends The Virgin Birth in a Surah (chapter) called Maryam (Mary ((upon whom be peace)) ) Innovation doesn't enter into it. This book, among the many purposes thereof, is to show anyone dumb enough to question, that this scripture is indeed truth. That the same God who instructed Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) also instructed Jesus, Moses and David (upon whom be peace). Affirming also, that none of these men were Divine, but flesh and blood and should not be held as equals or partners to The Creator. Though for the whole of Mankind, it was also to tell The Children Of Israel that Muhammad (pbuh) was indeed the Messenger spoken of in their very own Torah. By telling re-telling the stories of The Prophets of old.

:no: Hopeless.

losing patience ?

let me know when your ready

Sicka than aidZ
10-10-2006, 10:04 PM
SO WHICH ONE WAS THAT FAG CALLIN A PEDOPHILE? , ELIJAH MOHAMMED(PBUH) OR THE OTHER MOHAMMED(PBUH)

I NEED "ISLAM FOR DUMBIES" THIS SHIT GOT ME CONFUSED NOW

Urban_Journalz
10-10-2006, 10:16 PM
I see what you are. You ask a question and debate for the sake of doing so. You don't want answers, that's why you ask a question as dumb as "were these wings all on his back" etc. You don't believe in anything which makes it easy for you to ask stupid questions or questions that have answers that require the one thing you, like most other people, lack. Faith. If you can't see it or touch it, it's not real to you and you have to have a hard-copy in order to be convinced. Even if it was brought forth, you'd attribute it to science or magic. You're just like everyone else who won't believe anything until you die. Sleep on dude. I'm done with you. I'm not wasting my time with you. Intelligence isn't asking a dumb question for the sake of asking 10 more even dumber ones in it's stead. One thing is certain, the amount of questions you ask and the amount of stupid "what-if's" you come up with, shows that you're way more in-tuned with those backwards Greeks than anyone. BTW, you look really stupid when you make an assumption as to where someone gets their ideologies from when all YOU do is sit back and run your mouth with no kind of fuondation except questions. If you knew the truth, you'd forget it because people like you run from it at every turn. Your faith, if you have any, is weak. You'd question the law of gravity if it wasn't widely accepted. All you do is hide behind quetions that you THINK will make people confused, but when they answer them, you conjur up something else in your tiny mind to try it again. You're no better than a politician or an atheist.

Have fun asking questions, because when you do get your answers, you'll be sorry you wasted so much time being stupid on purpose.

Urban_Journalz
10-10-2006, 10:33 PM
^^That was for AP btw.
He's callin' Muhammad (pbuh) a pedophile. I said that Elijah Muhammad was having affairs with some sisters in The Nation and had children by them. I know people that were in The Nation and saw these children. Again, I'm FROM N.Y. and word spreads like a wildfire up there.

I know his type though. He'll take anything except truth.

Elijah Muhammad wasn't from the bloodline of The Prophets because the last Messenger was sent to Arabia. I see why you ask so many stupid questions, you don't read a damn thing except that which you feel defends your "arguement".

Again, NO Messenger/Prophet was raised after Muhammad. All else are imposters. Period. I could give a rat's ass what you say cuz all you're doing is following an opinion and worse, your own ignorance, and telling yourself what makes you happy. Your arguement is pathetic and seriously juvenile. You remind me of Mindy from Animaniacs. Always askin' "why" to things until people are ready to shoot her.

Elijah Muhammad made no prophecies. Say what you will about "A Messeger does this and a Prophet does that." If you REALLY read The Qur'an, instead of runnin' off to a website when it suited you to do so, you'd see that ALL The Prophets were called Messengers at a few points. Even reffered to themselves as such. So you can take that pseudo-Jeopardy trash somewhere else.

Again, it doesn't matter and surely, niether do you.

My final word here to this moron (AP), or rather, my final thoughts thereto....

"I treated the blind man and the leper and heald hem both. I treated the fool and he caused me to despair. Silence is the best answer to the fool." -Jesus (Isa) (upon whom be peace) Even HE couldn't stand stupid people!!! So why should I suffer a fool if one of the most patient cats to walk gave 'em 50 ft??? :yes:

7EL7
10-10-2006, 10:54 PM
I see what you are. You ask a question and debate for the sake of doing so. You don't want answers, that's why you ask a question as dumb as "were these wings all on his back" etc.

there is no debate

you said that gabriel had 420 pairs of wings

i asked, were they on his back

i see it as a valid question

if you answered, yes, he does have 420 pairs of wings on his back that he uses to fly down to earth from heaven, i would have just loled and kept it moving, closing the dialogue for good

You don't believe in anything which makes it easy for you to ask stupid questions or questions that have answers that require the one thing you, like most other people, lack. Faith.

i just asked a few valid questions to one who is telling us about what Islam and the Nation of Islam is - your in teacher mode - well you were - your teaching us that Elijah could not be a messenger from allah because the angel gabriel didn't fly down from heaven with his 840 wings to give Elijah a message.

so i ask, and the question still stands, are all of these wings on his back ?

If you can't see it or touch it, it's not real to you and you have to have a hard-copy in order to be convinced.

if i can't see it or touch it, and no one else can either, i wonder how does anyone know of its existance
so they'll tell me, well this book here says..... and i BELIEVE that this book is from God and ........
if a book tells you that there are beings that you cannot see or touch, who have 420 pairs of wings, and you BELIEVE it because you have FAITH, then do you.

Even if it was brought forth, you'd attribute it to science or magic.

You're just like everyone else who won't believe anything until you die.

so then i'll gain this knowledge when i die and not while i'm alive - i have to die before i realize the truth - when i die all of these things will come to light
according to your BELIEFS - and thats ok man

Sleep on dude. I'm done with you. I'm not wasting my time with you.

OK - my, are those wings on his back question really got you worked up huh ?

made you think huh ?

glad to be of service

Intelligence isn't asking a dumb question for the sake of asking 10 more even dumber ones in it's stead.

may be your just really upset with yourself because you cannot answer the question

One thing is certain, the amount of questions you ask and the amount of stupid "what-if's" you come up with, shows that you're way more in-tuned with those backwards Greeks than anyone.

alot of name calling from you - it shows your uneasyness in the situation

you wrote alot of words in this thread - i'm questioning your words

thats what student do to teachers - they ask questions

i never heard of any being having 420 pairs of wings

sounds strange to me

i wanted to picture this being and asked a simple question

BTW, you look really stupid when you make an assumption as to where someone gets their ideologies from when all YOU do is sit back and run your mouth with no kind of fuondation except questions.

you know me well ?

ok - lets say i have no foundation - your in here telling us what is and what isn't - so i ask you question because you seem so shure you know what your talking about.

If you knew the truth, you'd forget it because people like you run from it at every turn.

ok this is getting tired - most of this reply is your failed attempt at making me feel low

let me let you in on this though -

its not working

at all

Your faith, if you have any, is weak.

you can tell alot about my faith by reading my question asking if gabriel has 420 pairs of wings on his back ?

You'd question the law of gravity if it wasn't widely accepted. All you do is hide behind quetions that you THINK will make people confused, but when they answer them, you conjur up something else in your tiny mind to try it again. You're no better than a politician or an atheist.

i question because i want to know and not believe
if you have faith in the words of ancient text so be it

Have fun asking questions, because when you do get your answers, you'll be sorry you wasted so much time being stupid on purpose.

ok

7EL7
10-10-2006, 10:59 PM
^^That was for AP btw.
He's callin' Muhammad (pbuh) a pedophile.

WRONG !

Its also said that the Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile, and there are people promoting that accusation right now

Sicka than aidZ
10-10-2006, 11:03 PM
WRONG !
NOT U MAN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A WHOLE DIFFERENT THREAD BY A WHOLE DIFFERENT POSTER. MEGA LA DON OR SOME SHIT RAN A THREAD SAYING MOHAMMED WAS A PEDO. NOT U BRO, SORRY

Urban_Journalz
10-10-2006, 11:33 PM
losing patience ?

Do I willingly suffer fools?? No. You're a Kafir. A disbeliever. I'm neither supposed to aknowledge nor be civil toward you. You deny your own Creator, which, again, is no better than an atheist.
I know your kind because my book speaks of you in great detail.

"....If they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee (believers), they dispute with thee." Qur'an-6:25

"Then seest thou such a one as takes as his god, his own desire? Allah has, knowing him as such, left him astray, and sealed his hearing and his heart and understanding, and put a cover on is sight. Who, then, will guide him after Allah has withdrawn guidance? Will ye not then recieve admonition?" Qur'an-45:23

"Can he who was dead (unborn), to whom We gave life, and a light whereby he can walk among men, be like him who is in the depths of darkness, from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith, their own deeds seem pleasing." Qur'an-6:122

"Leave them to babble and play with vanities until they meet that Day of theirs, which they have been promised." Qur'an-43:83

"Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting, on them is Allah's curse, and the curse of the angels and the curse of all mankind." Qur'an-2:161

"Then woe that Day to those who treat truth as falsehood, that play and paddle in shallow trifles."
Qur'an-52:11-12

"We (Allah and His angels) shall turn to confusion their hearts and their eyes, even as they refused to believe in this in the first instance: We shall leave them in their trespasses, to wander in distraction." Qur'an-6:110

"Nay, who is there that can help you, even as an army, besides Allah Most Merciful? In nothing but delusion are the unbelievers. Or who is there that can provide you with sustenance if He were to withhold His provision? Nay, they obstinately persist in insolent impiety and flight from truth."
Qur'an-67:20-21

"Those who reject Faith, niether their possessions
nor their numerous progeny will avail them aught against Allah. They are themselves but fuel for the Fire. Their plight will be no better than the people of Pharaoh and their predecessors. They denied Our sings and Allah called them to account for their sins. For Allah is strict in punishment. Say to those who reject Faith: "Soon will ye be vanquished and gathered together to Hell. An evil bed indeed to lie on." Qur'an 3:10-12

So you see, I can't be bothered with someone like you. You're just another drone in the grand scheme of things.

Urban_Journalz
10-10-2006, 11:38 PM
LOL Know you well?? I know you well enough to know that all you know is what you can see and touch. Which is enough for me.

7EL7
10-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Again, it doesn't matter and surely, niether do you.

My final word here to this moron (AP), or rather, my final thoughts thereto....

He lied

Urban_Journalz
10-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Again, my point is proven. If my 'attempt at making him feel' bad wasn't working, he wouldn't have responded to it.
Don't over-stimate your importance.

snapple
10-11-2006, 01:45 PM
look at this, relgious people fighting with eachother, you're all so rightous! keep reppin your faith with the hate.

Urban_Journalz
10-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Watch yourself. Hate is saying I hate him. I don't agree with what he's saying, or calls himself saying, because all he does is ask questions. The Taliban reps their faith with hate, as do the KKK.

Just because I won't be nice to a self-proclaimed moron doesn't mean I hate him. I'm wiping my hands clean of him and everyone like him. It's a damn shame when you can't get angry anymore without someone callin' you a borderline extremist.

Whatever to that though. All through here I've stated facts. Say what you will, if you told someone the truth about something, after they got finished ASING you to, then kept asking as if they didn't believe in the first place, for the sheer sake of knowing how, you'd get mad to. So don't come at me with this 'hate' garbage cuz that may be how YOU see it, but that's not how I'm feelin'. I've got better things to do than waste time on the deaf, dumb and blind. Their diggin' their own graves and I'm gonna let 'em do so.

snapple
10-11-2006, 05:41 PM
^^cause you shouldn't be getting angry to begin with...anger = hate man what are you saying? i can't think of ill things that make me angry can you?

Urban_Journalz
10-12-2006, 02:06 AM
I'm still in the beginning stages. Let up duke. I'm not a Jedi yet aight?? At this point, I'm leaving it alome because I see he's hopeless. It's like beating a dead horse. As far as anger, the Prophets and even God Himself get angry as well. It's part of who we are as people. They just have way more patience than the rest of us. I'm still workin' at it though. Believe me, learning things like Kung-Fu and The Pressure Point System, I'll NEED to have a SERIOUS strong-hold on my patience and I haven't lost sight of it.

For real though, good lookin' out. It's Ramadan and I don't even need to be losin' my patience a little bit.

Much Respect.

Peace.

Sicka than aidZ
10-12-2006, 02:35 AM
yeah gotta discuss wisely when it comes to this shit gettin angry kinda blurs your vision. infact it can totally blind u. thats when i know its time to get high cuz we all got that part of our brain that manufactures happiness. its like the more beatiful life is the better you feel and u see shit way more clear. this is hard to explain. like weed touches a wisdom spot in your brain in a certain wise way(life's really weird and perfect). its like when your high u can see that the universe is one huge loving organism, some cats dont experience it often but i think we all get hints of it no matter who we are. but anyways if u see how simple shit is it makes u happy, thats the way it works, and weed makes it alll simple. fuck i went off but yo its better than bein mad. peace

Urban_Journalz
10-12-2006, 03:02 AM
^^I fully understand everything you said bruh. Though I don't puff the magic dragon anymore, when I did, everything was just beautiful and seemed to flow in a perfect system. I try to remember that myself as often as possible. You're right about some people not feelin' it as well as otehrs, if at all. Those who do though, know full well that there's a suttle harmony in the very universe that we all need to get back in touch with.

7EL7
10-15-2006, 11:02 AM
"Believe everything i say without questioning it, if you do question it you are a kafir and an infidel and need to be shot dead,questioning these things shows lack of faith and after you get shot, you'll burn in hell"

Religious folks :nonono:

Urban_Journalz
10-15-2006, 04:16 PM
^^^That's extremism. Know the difference.

Aqueous Moon
10-15-2006, 04:35 PM
^^^ aaahahaaa....Shropsher got knocked tha fuck out!!

7EL7
10-15-2006, 05:01 PM
You remind me of Mindy from Animaniacs. Always askin' "why" to things until people are ready to shoot her.

"Believe everything i say without questioning it, if you do question it you are a kafir and an infidel and need to be shot dead,questioning these things shows lack of faith and after you get shot, you'll burn in hell"

Religious folks :nonono:

^^^That's extremism. Know the difference.

I'm still in the beginning stages. Let up duke. I'm not a Jedi yet aight??

LMAO

Do I willingly suffer fools?? No. You're a Kafir. A disbeliever. I'm neither supposed to aknowledge nor be civil toward you. You deny your own Creator, which, again, is no better than an atheist.
I know your kind because my book speaks of you in great detail.

LMAO TWICE

All through here I've stated facts.

you make all muslims look bad - reread the thread a few times if needed and find out all about yourself - this is your mirror

Sicka than aidZ
10-15-2006, 05:53 PM

SO APSU ARE U GONNA SHOOT SLASH?

Ultimate Fist
10-15-2006, 11:33 PM
I'm pretty skeptical of Warith Deen Muhammad's claims his father was preparing the black man for the true Islam. His practices were just too "out there." I do admire him (Warith Deen) for trying to move black people to true Islam but I've heard that he's made some pretty crazy claims like that his mother had an immaculate conception. Can you confirm this? If its true the apple may not fall far from the tree.

Sicka than aidZ
10-16-2006, 01:12 AM
i think when u start quoting passages about devils on this small planet its past your bedtime especially if its about what i gotta say ;)

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 01:22 AM
^^^ aaahahaaa....Shropsher got knocked tha fuck out!!

sure kid

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 01:24 AM
LMAO

LMAO TWICE

you make all muslims look bad - reread the thread a few times if needed and find out all about yourself - this is your mirror

likewise

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 01:29 AM
Shoot me. lol. One believes all of nothing and another believes that men of flesh and blood are living gods because of what race they are. I'll be glad when I am gone. These fools can have eachother.

And yes, my book DOES speak about people like you AP. Why don't you go and respond to the passages since you're so fond of quotations.

Moon, you don't have a leg to stand on and I seriously suggest you stay out of this. As I wasn't talking to you and your 2 cents made you look to be nothing more than an instigator.

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 02:12 AM
AP, if you're trying to present yourself as intelligent, a quote that screams "Al-Qaeda" won't work. They're not religious and you look like a fool with these pseudo-undercover insults. Childish even. With that, you called Hitler and The KKK "religious people" because they have the exact same ideology. You also basically said that anyone, good people included, think this way. Just because some people take their religion as a way of life instead of a passtime, like most, doesn't mean all are extremists. You obviously think that anyone who lives their religion to the letter is an extremist. So whatever to that. I'd rather be me than the lot of the world. Most, if they were shown Heaven and Hell side by side, would call it mere magic.

I said what I said because I identified your character. I wouldn't kill you, have you killed, or wish anything bad upon you. Why? If you know about Islam as you CLAIM to, you know it's against the rules. You didn't do anything to me personally. I have no personal vendettas toward you and I wouldn't want the punishment of having broken that law. That's why I said, and I noticed you very nicely managed NOT to quote me on this, that I had nothing more to say to you. I can only wonder if you missed it all together, or got a case of selective memory in order to carry this out further. Be that as it may, you're not important enough to take any kind of drastic action against, so until you do something to directly harm me or mine, you can do as you damn well please because it doesn't affect my agenda one way or the other. AGAIN, I'm going to leave you alone. That quote of yours is for people who think that all Muslims are terrorists. I wouldn't entertain the thought of killing people who didn't believe what I did because it's wrong and I'm the only one who would suffer for it. THAT'S ISLAM. So I think you're a moron and a disbeliever. Big deal. Get over it. What, am I gonna get an AK and make you believe. lol. If I had one I wouldn't bother!! People who ask useless questions serve as examples of what not to be. If anything, I wish you long life and lasting health. Even when there's a disagreement, unless physical confrontation is delivered, no physical harm should be returned. Do you see the stupidity in your quote now?? I almost figured you to be too mature to even stoop to such a low level as that. Looks like you proved me wrong anytime you're willing to take the time out of your busy day to go and change your quote all because of one person. I'm flattered tho.....really. As far as me "making all Muslims look bad", can it. My attitude stands as it always did. If I think you're stupid, I'll tell you so. I'm a New Yorker, that's just the way we operate. You can never accuse me of being bashful about my opinion or hiding behind anything. If anything, more Muslims should be like me, because groups like Al-Qaeda and The Taliban would have a serious threat on their hands because I would do my best to make sure of it. What, if a Muslim loses his or her temper, that makes us bad examples?? Or are you of the mind that any Muslim who gets angry has a bomb strapped to them?? Think about that the next time you get mad. Then, since you're so fond of typing, come in here and tell us the whole story. If you think that just because I follow Islam that I should be soft-spoken, and passive only to be on the same "level" as people like you, then you can keep on thinking. Again, if God can lose His temper and rain down fire and brimestone to destroy an entire population (I've seen the pictures), then anger is in our nature as well as compassion. The problem is usually most of us act on anger all the time, or, just flat out have no spine on the battlefield. I'm not going to hold back my opinions for the sake of "looking good" to a couple of people who really mean nothing to me or the world in the long run and get their jollies from internet props. It's a waste of time and energy. I'm not here to make friends or assimilate. I'm here because I want to see how some of the rest of the world thinks, or doesn't think and how willing or unwilling most of them are to do something positive in the world and take a stand for somthing, rather than just sit back and pretend to do solve problems with more questions for no more than the sake of a petty arguement.

You try to figure people out and sometimes you may be right, but don't try it with me. All you'll be doing in the end is lying to yourself and there's too many other things you could do with such precious time.

Now do what you do best, quote me....laugh....ask me something like....."And what is True Islam?" and burn some calories goin' clickity-clack....just don't get so caught up in trying to label people for the sake of making them angry, because you really end up putting your foot in your mouth and, if they're anything like me, the person you were aiming at walks away laughing. And if all religious people are a "no-no", I suggest you take up atheism.

Prince Rai
10-16-2006, 07:14 AM
just to get back to Elijah, i believe he had an influnece on many individuals, and as individuals we make our own decisions how we conduct our lives.

when we hear good, we make the decision to follow it or not. If the person saying good things makes wrong decisions in life, thats his or hers detriment in life, why should we be immature to follow another mans flaw.

As for prophethood.

Muhammad SAW was the last law bearing prophet. Prophet has many meanings, and of course it does not mean that no other "prophet" can come again. A prophet who reiterates the message of Islam etc, is genuine. We can all be prophets, God sent individuals to just reinstate Islamic values in others, but we cannot have the same level of importance as other prophets as our word is not fundamental enough. We already have the teachings of Islam.

Islam is universal and means Peace and submission to God Allah.
It belongs to nobody and to make groups within Islam is just plain stupid. We all follow Islam in some way and as long as we do not create divisions on cultural and traditional grounds, we can strive to a legitimate utopia or at least parts of a new world that reflects a way of utopia for the current man.

LHX
10-16-2006, 08:52 AM
timing is as important a part of prophets as anything

it appears that in this age of information and media, it would not be possible for a prophet to establish himself as such

prophetic messages are scrutinized by those who have intelligence, and they are ignored by other people because most prophetic messages dont carry any stimulating news

who wants any part of utopia if it requires actual self discipline to get there?

thats, like, too hard man

why not just go to the mall?

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Most people don't follow the messages sent before Islam, which also require self-discipline. Islam has the most difficult set of rules and most people don't have faith in anything, nor do they fear The Punishment enough to ever try to gain that faith. So the loss is their own.

I have to disagree still with Elijah Muhammad being a Prophet.

Prophet: A person who speaks for God, or by Divine Inspiration.
Again, when these men speak, their delivering a new message.
The message of Islam is 1400 years old. I'll say he was prophetic, but that's as far as I'll go. Muhammad (pbuh) was the seal of The Prophets. The later times (now) wouldn't want prophets or wise men. They'd want reformers and speakers. You can tell by how many so-called Christians make fun of Jesus (upon whom be peace) or at the very least, laugh when he's being made fun of. Clowing his lessons and quotes because ignorance is cool and wisdom just isn't.

If Jesus (upon whom be peace) were to come back today, very few people would believe he was more than some dude in a costume. Once his miracles were performed, they'd say it was magic or something stupid. The world doesn't want that kind of wisdom. You can tell just by how music is, that partying and other useless passtimes are more important to people than living by moral standards if not religious ones.

LHX
10-16-2006, 11:53 AM
it is impossible to prove to another person if somebody or something is a prophet

there are too many factors, and there are too many reasons that a person can come up with to counter the argument

your observations are on point Slasher

although i dont know what you mean by 'seal of The Prophets'

Frontal Lobotomy
10-16-2006, 12:03 PM
I love that word, prophet. Proclamations of divinity for spin, fantastic stuff

7EL7
10-16-2006, 12:39 PM
AP, if you're trying to present yourself as intelligent, a quote that screams "Al-Qaeda" won't work. They're not religious and you look like a fool with these pseudo-undercover insults. Childish even. With that, you called Hitler and The KKK "religious people" because they have the exact same ideology. You also basically said that anyone, good people included, think this way. Just because some people take their religion as a way of life instead of a passtime, like most, doesn't mean all are extremists. You obviously think that anyone who lives their religion to the letter is an extremist. So whatever to that. I'd rather be me than the lot of the world. Most, if they were shown Heaven and Hell side by side, would call it mere magic.

I said what I said because I identified your character. I wouldn't kill you, have you killed, or wish anything bad upon you. Why? If you know about Islam as you CLAIM to, you know it's against the rules. You didn't do anything to me personally. I have no personal vendettas toward you and I wouldn't want the punishment of having broken that law. That's why I said, and I noticed you very nicely managed NOT to quote me on this, that I had nothing more to say to you. I can only wonder if you missed it all together, or got a case of selective memory in order to carry this out further. Be that as it may, you're not important enough to take any kind of drastic action against, so until you do something to directly harm me or mine, you can do as you damn well please because it doesn't affect my agenda one way or the other. AGAIN, I'm going to leave you alone. That quote of yours is for people who think that all Muslims are terrorists. I wouldn't entertain the thought of killing people who didn't believe what I did because it's wrong and I'm the only one who would suffer for it. THAT'S ISLAM. So I think you're a moron and a disbeliever. Big deal. Get over it. What, am I gonna get an AK and make you believe. lol. If I had one I wouldn't bother!! People who ask useless questions serve as examples of what not to be. If anything, I wish you long life and lasting health. Even when there's a disagreement, unless physical confrontation is delivered, no physical harm should be returned. Do you see the stupidity in your quote now?? I almost figured you to be too mature to even stoop to such a low level as that. Looks like you proved me wrong anytime you're willing to take the time out of your busy day to go and change your quote all because of one person. I'm flattered tho.....really. As far as me "making all Muslims look bad", can it. My attitude stands as it always did. If I think you're stupid, I'll tell you so. I'm a New Yorker, that's just the way we operate. You can never accuse me of being bashful about my opinion or hiding behind anything. If anything, more Muslims should be like me, because groups like Al-Qaeda and The Taliban would have a serious threat on their hands because I would do my best to make sure of it. What, if a Muslim loses his or her temper, that makes us bad examples?? Or are you of the mind that any Muslim who gets angry has a bomb strapped to them?? Think about that the next time you get mad. Then, since you're so fond of typing, come in here and tell us the whole story. If you think that just because I follow Islam that I should be soft-spoken, and passive only to be on the same "level" as people like you, then you can keep on thinking. Again, if God can lose His temper and rain down fire and brimestone to destroy an entire population (I've seen the pictures), then anger is in our nature as well as compassion. The problem is usually most of us act on anger all the time, or, just flat out have no spine on the battlefield. I'm not going to hold back my opinions for the sake of "looking good" to a couple of people who really mean nothing to me or the world in the long run and get their jollies from internet props. It's a waste of time and energy. I'm not here to make friends or assimilate. I'm here because I want to see how some of the rest of the world thinks, or doesn't think and how willing or unwilling most of them are to do something positive in the world and take a stand for somthing, rather than just sit back and pretend to do solve problems with more questions for no more than the sake of a petty arguement.

You try to figure people out and sometimes you may be right, but don't try it with me. All you'll be doing in the end is lying to yourself and there's too many other things you could do with such precious time.

Now do what you do best, quote me....laugh....ask me something like....."And what is True Islam?" and burn some calories goin' clickity-clack....just don't get so caught up in trying to label people for the sake of making them angry, because you really end up putting your foot in your mouth and, if they're anything like me, the person you were aiming at walks away laughing. And if all religious people are a "no-no", I suggest you take up atheism.

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10534/whao.jpg

YOU TALK TOO GOT DAM MUCH

"the words of a fool are many"

"talking loud and ain't saying nothing"

you did nothing but try your hardest to draw up insult after insult

you were asked a few questions and answered none of them

you got called out and embarrassed, now you wanna point the finger and slander someone who was only asking questions

your an ass, a slanderer, a liar, and a religious fanatic

calling someone you have no clue about a kafir is close to insane

do us all a favor and take your 600 word essay writing ass to a masjid with that shit

:fucku:

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 01:36 PM
i dont know what you mean by 'seal of The Prophets'

The last in a very long line of Prophets. Islam recognizes Adam (upon whom be peace) as the first of the Prophets. God sent Messengers to every nation. We only know about a few of these prophets because to name them all and tell their stories would deviate from the point God tries, time and time again, to make to us. In a nutshell, " I'm here. I always have been and I always will be. I reveal myself through your insight, dreams and my Messengers and The Scriptures sent along with them. Do right, recieve right. Do wrong, expect wrong to come back to you. Break my rules with malic and forethough, as if to test and see if my punishment is real, and you'll find out that it is."

If you look at the span of time from what we may refer to Adam's fall as "The Beginning", or, at least OUR beginning, all the way up to 1400 years ago, that's an exceptionally long time. How many Messengers were risen from among their own people to warn them and remind them? How many Messages and Scriptures were given with rules and regulations? How many nations were cursed, divided and desroyed for their constant disobedience? My point is, if you believe that God knows all, then something like this isn't too off target. He knows us. He created us. When he sent the Messengers, they were armed with not only scripture but MIRACLES, because the lot of Mankind are as weak in faith as a child in the cradle is weak in speech. He knows we need "proof". The sheer insolence of the creation questioning The Creator is insane, but He is The Most Merciful and even when you break the rules, He withholds the punishment. This you can see in examples like Moses (upon whom be peace) VS. Pharaoh.

In this day and age. With magic, CGI, and other kinds of amusements, the idea of something like a Hurricane wiping out most of a town, or a Tsunami couple of Tsunamis hitting the same location in the world in less than 2 years, is seen by most, if at all, as "things happen, don't pay it any attention." Rather than an act of God. As everything, including something as regular as Sunrise, is an act of God.

This age's people aren't equipped with a wide-enough scale of spiritual insight. Industrialization, new gadgets and reality t.v. are our gods and messengers.

Muhammad (pbuh) was given the Divine inspiration of not only a perfect way of life, but one designed for the whole of humanity. That's what makes him the last Messenger. He wasn't just chosen to warn Arabia, as The Prophets that preceeded him were chosen only to teach their nations. All through The Qur'an, the call, "O Mankind!" or "O ye sons of Adam!" is addressed.
Prophets such as Lot (upon whom be peace), Hud, (upon whom be peace), Noah (upon whom be peace), all addressed their people with this, "O my people, worship Allah. You have no other god save Him. Verily, I am to you a sincere adviser. No reward do I ask of you for this. For my reward can only come from my lord." None of these prophet's peoples would listen to them. Most called the prophets madmen for wanting to turn them away from their precious statues, or, in the case of Lot's people, away from outlandish abominations.
They were threatened with exile and in most cases death if they didn't turn back to polytheism.
All of these nations were destroyed because they didn't listen to the message and they rejected the Messenger.
This last message, Islam, is just that. The last message. The last chance for anyone who believes in God and Th Day Of Judgement to prepare for that Day. As it cannot be avoided. Since every message was delivered to a nation and the nation that rejected it was destroyed, then what of the last message??
We know just from reading that we're living in the last days. Most of mankind has no faith. Or worse, they worship The Enemy of Mankind, thinking it's cool. Just like with every message before it, those who don't follow it will find themselves in a lot of pain. Some say that you shouldn't make anyone believe in what you do. Truth is....you can't. You do or you don't. The Qur'an even says, "Let there be no compulsion in religion." God Himself is telling you, "Hey, this is what it is. Take it or leave it, but you'll never, the longest day you exist, be able to say that no one gave you warning."

Islam not only confirms the scriptures and rules that went before it, but superceeds them as well, as most of these scriptures were maliciously rewritten.
Most of mankind would rather have "fun" though.
The concept that life is short, only goes this far to ignorant people. "Well, I'm gonna die sometime so I might as well have fun." These are 30 and 40 yr. old people talking like this. You'd expect it from someone my age, but that's just sad. Either way.

Bottom line, Elijah Muhammad didn't bring a new religion to the world. Be brought an ideology and a system of one already in existence. Since it tells us in The Qur'an that we're not supposed to split ourselves up into diffeent sects, this proves that he helped to cause disunification in Al-Islam.

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 01:50 PM
http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10534/whao.jpg

YOU TALK TOO GOT DAM MUCH

"the words of a fool are many"

"talking loud and ain't saying nothing"

you did nothing but try your hardest to draw up insult after insult

you were asked a few questions and answered none of them

you got called out and embarrassed, now you wanna point the finger and slander someone who was only asking questions

your an ass, a slanderer, a liar, and a religious fanatic

calling someone you have no clue about a kafir is close to insane

do us all a favor and take your 600 word essay writing ass to a masjid with that shit

:fucku:

Sounds like another closet Islamophobe. Is that your best arguement? If it is, you too sound like a child. How do you post an intelligent quote and follow it with immature insults?? You another internet thug or what?? :dududu::mmmyah:

Someone I have no clue about? lol. O.k. moron, when you type or say anything involving your opinion, that says something about who you are. I believe and he comes off as someone who doesn't, period. Kafir means disbeliever. Close to insanity? Get over it. I spot a disbeliever I call 'em on it. You don't like it, don't read it.

You don't know the half of what's going on, all you do is come in and try to defend "freedom of speech as long as it's what I want to read."

I'll type as many words as I damn well please because no one in here's gonna stop me.

So, you can tuck your bird chest back in and huff and puff yourself away from me because I know what I see.

A liar? Post up something I lied about. Was it a lie or just something you don't agree with.
What gives you the idea that you're important enough for me to take anything you say seriously?? Unless it makes a valid point, what you say only matters to you. Nice quotes by the way. It's a shame you only think about them when it suits you instead of trying to live by them. No, you don't and, like AP, it shows. All you have to do is read that last post you quoted and you'll see that I'm nothing like you. Thank GOD. Like most, you type pretty words just long enough to get a "lol" or a "that's true dog". Then once out in the street, you can tell the diff between you and the rest of the sheep.

Yea, you're common. I'm done with you too.

7EL7
10-16-2006, 02:41 PM
A liar? Post up something I lied about. Was it a lie or just something you don't agree with.

^^That was for AP btw.
He's callin' Muhammad (pbuh) a pedophile.

now who called muhammad a pedophile ?

a slanderer and a liar is the correct title for you

Hopeless.

this is where you fucked up - implying that someone is dumb, stupid, and hopeless for asking these questions.

does Allah only raise messengers who are arab and from Mecca?

Originally Posted by APSU View Post

why couldn't you maintain the respect and answer the questions ?

i'll answer for you - because you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post

were all these wings on his back ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post

so this being with 420 pairs of wings, (making that 840 actual wings) has to use those wings to fly down to an appointed messenger to tell him a message from allah ?

This is obviously what made you angry - your a religious fanatic - and i say fuck your belief and fuck whatever you think your book is saying about people who do not believe in a being with 420 pairs of wings you stupid fuck. lol .

You are a Believer - a blind believer - who doesn't question anything - a follower of dumb shit - a slanderer (i proved you are) a liar (i proved you are) and a got dam religious fanatic (i proved you are)

you keep saying how your done with me - but you keep replying - you are a liar - a 22 year old know it all lol - you fear punishment so you bow down to the sun
if you miss your appointment with the sun, you afraid you'll burn in hell for all eternity. You religious assess deserve what you get.

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 04:17 PM
Stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Slander is saying something that isn't true about someone. I called it the way I saw it. So I was wrong. Doesn't change the fact that he and a lot of other people would rather spend their lives questioning because their to weak to reform themselves. Soundin' familiar??

You should be the last one talking about "maintaining respect" too. What are you his lawyer? His boyfriend?

If you actually read it the whole way through, I DID prove that Allah doesn't raise messengers from JUST Arabia.

Someone IS dumb, stupid and hopeless for asking those questions because it shows that no matter what they read, or claim to have read, it'll never do them any good. Arguement is the best and easiest way out of belief.

A question like "Were all these wings on his back" is stupid for a few reasons. One, where else would they be? Two, I wasn't there to see it so I don't claim to have that knowledge of WHERE his wings are. That's why so many so-called Christians are under the assumption that there's a "Trinity" when nowhere in any of those Bibles is a "Trinity" mentioned. Someone guessed, and the rest followed. We don't do that. 3rd, Does it matter where they are??

And a question as STUPID as "Does he use these wings to fly down and deliver the message." was obviously, as I've always said, for nothing more than the sake of arguement. If you had THOUGHT before you typed that, you'd remember that there have been many stories and reports of Angels apprearing in HUMAN form. Or don't you know that either?

A reigious fanatic is one thing. You're just mad because I know about what I practice and believe in it, instead of finding every way NOT to follow it, or dream up another innovation all because I don't have the strength to blend OUT of society. Muslims show more respect and reverence to God and His Messengers than anyone. Most who can't do it, simply hate it. You're mad cuz I'm not teh Al-Qaeda fool you want me to be, and that's why you can't stop cussin' too. You're tryin' to get me to use all caps and go off so you can say, "See!! See!!". It's Ramadan, and I'm not breaking my fast because of someone else's misery. Period.

"This obviously made you angry." lol. You pseudo-philosophers are the worst kind of scum. Yes. SCUM. Since you're so fond of quotes, let me give a few and at the SAME time, justify (though you're really not worth it, but since you can't seem to leave me alone, fine) my actions.

"You disciples are afraid of Hell. We Prophets are afraid of disbelief."

"Seek the love of God by your hatred of sinners. Seek to be near Him by doing that which distances you from them."

-Isa (Jesus ((upon whom be peace)) )

Yes. I believe. The blind believers are the ones who don't qeustion what needs to be questioned. I don't question what I have because I've asked the questions and they've all been answered by this. Only a fool and a disbeliever questions after clear proof has been brought to them. Your problem is you're incapable. Therefore all you know how to do effectively is argue. I can't stand disbelievers. I'm not supposed to.

I bow to the sun. See, I don't call people stupid unless they put themselves out there to confirm it. Stupid.

You don't kno why we face the East. You've obviously forgotten that before clocks, the sun told people what time it was. Hence, oh....I dunno....THE SUN-DIAL???!!!!

I see you're still dumb enough to believe that anything you do is important in the long run. Do you honestly think I care about what you believe in? You think my feelings are hurt off of anything you say?? Your life is yours fool. My life is mine. You're not responsible for what I do, nor am I for what you do and in the end, we'll see who spent their time better. Believe me, I care WAY less about you and your beliefs, or disbeliefs rather, than you ever could about me. Again, it only matters to you. You can't wrap your mind around anything past what you see. I look past the surface of everything because that's where I'm comfortable. If YOU truly didn't care, you wouldn't be here either.

You didn't prove anything past the fact that all you know how to do is make pathetic attempts at keepin' things goin'. Just like anyone else, yet again, who acts the way you do, you purposely overlook the whole of the eveidence and pick what you like in order to make yourself feel better.

I'm 22. And? You said that to say what?? Know it all?? I never said that. You obviously feel a threat to what I do know, otherwise you wouldn't have typed that. Go ahead and deny it because that's what your type does. At 22, I have more insight than most 40 yr. olds. All you and people like you are, are a confirmation of what I've read. Period. Yap Yap Yap all day long with your childish insults. I expect no less because all through history, that's all people like you were ever capable of. I may be young, but you act younger than me. Even if I wasn't fasting, I wouldn't have called you anything but a moron. Which you are.

All you do is let your jaws flap the same way everyone else who doesn't believe in anything does. That's another reason why I won't stop replying. You're funny. You actually think you're original. Still, I could care less. Go ahead.....your turn.

7EL7
10-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Slander is saying something that isn't true about someone. I called it the way I saw it. So I was wrong. Doesn't change the fact that he and a lot of other people would rather spend their lives questioning because their to weak to reform themselves. Soundin' familiar??

You should be the last one talking about "maintaining respect" too. What are you his lawyer? His boyfriend?

If you actually read it the whole way through, I DID prove that Allah doesn't raise messengers from JUST Arabia.

Someone IS dumb, stupid and hopeless for asking those questions because it shows that no matter what they read, or claim to have read, it'll never do them any good. Arguement is the best and easiest way out of belief.

A question like "Were all these wings on his back" is stupid for a few reasons. One, where else would they be? Two, I wasn't there to see it so I don't claim to have that knowledge of WHERE his wings are. That's why so many so-called Christians are under the assumption that there's a "Trinity" when nowhere in any of those Bibles is a "Trinity" mentioned. Someone guessed, and the rest followed. We don't do that. 3rd, Does it matter where they are??

And a question as STUPID as "Does he use these wings to fly down and deliver the message." was obviously, as I've always said, for nothing more than the sake of arguement. If you had THOUGHT before you typed that, you'd remember that there have been many stories and reports of Angels apprearing in HUMAN form. Or don't you know that either?

A reigious fanatic is one thing. You're just mad because I know about what I practice and believe in it, instead of finding every way NOT to follow it, or dream up another innovation all because I don't have the strength to blend OUT of society. Muslims show more respect and reverence to God and His Messengers than anyone. Most who can't do it, simply hate it. You're mad cuz I'm not teh Al-Qaeda fool you want me to be, and that's why you can't stop cussin' too. You're tryin' to get me to use all caps and go off so you can say, "See!! See!!". It's Ramadan, and I'm not breaking my fast because of someone else's misery. Period.

"This obviously made you angry." lol. You pseudo-philosophers are the worst kind of scum. Yes. SCUM. Since you're so fond of quotes, let me give a few and at the SAME time, justify (though you're really not worth it, but since you can't seem to leave me alone, fine) my actions.

"You disciples are afraid of Hell. We Prophets are afraid of disbelief."

"Seek the love of God by your hatred of sinners. Seek to be near Him by doing that which distances you from them."

-Isa (Jesus ((upon whom be peace)) )

Yes. I believe. The blind believers are the ones who don't qeustion what needs to be questioned. I don't question what I have because I've asked the questions and they've all been answered by this. Only a fool and a disbeliever questions after clear proof has been brought to them. Your problem is you're incapable. Therefore all you know how to do effectively is argue. I can't stand disbelievers. I'm not supposed to.

I bow to the sun. See, I don't call people stupid unless they put themselves out there to confirm it. Stupid.

You don't kno why we face the East. You've obviously forgotten that before clocks, the sun told people what time it was. Hence, oh....I dunno....THE SUN-DIAL???!!!!

I see you're still dumb enough to believe that anything you do is important in the long run. Do you honestly think I care about what you believe in? You think my feelings are hurt off of anything you say?? Your life is yours fool. My life is mine. You're not responsible for what I do, nor am I for what you do and in the end, we'll see who spent their time better. Believe me, I care WAY less about you and your beliefs, or disbeliefs rather, than you ever could about me. Again, it only matters to you. You can't wrap your mind around anything past what you see. I look past the surface of everything because that's where I'm comfortable. If YOU truly didn't care, you wouldn't be here either.

You didn't prove anything past the fact that all you know how to do is make pathetic attempts at keepin' things goin'. Just like anyone else, yet again, who acts the way you do, you purposely overlook the whole of the eveidence and pick what you like in order to make yourself feel better.

I'm 22. And? You said that to say what?? Know it all?? I never said that. You obviously feel a threat to what I do know, otherwise you wouldn't have typed that. Go ahead and deny it because that's what your type does. At 22, I have more insight than most 40 yr. olds. All you and people like you are, are a confirmation of what I've read. Period. Yap Yap Yap all day long with your childish insults. I expect no less because all through history, that's all people like you were ever capable of. I may be young, but you act younger than me. Even if I wasn't fasting, I wouldn't have called you anything but a moron. Which you are.

All you do is let your jaws flap the same way everyone else who doesn't believe in anything does. That's another reason why I won't stop replying. You're funny. You actually think you're original. Still, I could care less. Go ahead.....your turn.

more of your blah blah blah

you run your mouth like a bitch

bouge ass nigga

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 07:27 PM
bouge ass nigga
LOL!!!!
:clap:

LORD NOSE
10-02-2012, 03:07 PM

answers