11.Self Mastery
12.Visions (Skit)
13.Mortal Kombat (Feat. Masta Killa)
14.Warfare (Feat. M.O.P)
15.Equality
16.Monotony
17.Bring It Right R.I.P Big L
18.Whirlwind Through Cities

Thoughts on this album? I thought it was dope all the way through, the lyrics especially. The production is def on point.

Razorsharp
10-10-2006, 02:39 AM
The last track has a dope ass beat... itz amazing... this LP is pretty solid... ill def. buy when i have the funds... eventually... lol... peace

Rebel_INS
10-10-2006, 03:33 AM
The last track has a dope ass beat... itz amazing... this LP is pretty solid... ill def. buy when i have the funds... eventually... lol... peace

Yea the last track is dope. And same here imma buy the cd when I got the money too *D

the insignificant
10-10-2006, 05:36 AM
i gave it 2.5 and i'm being generous...

some great beats but the mcing varies from average to downright laughable...

thankfully he has a lot of guests on the album so these beats aren't totally wasted... although i have to say, he improves massively for life force radio...

sorry, just being honest...

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-10-2006, 07:06 PM
4 off the strength of the beats alone

Afu lyrically was WEAK AS HELL on this album, but it doesn't hinder the cohesive sound that much

Rebel_INS
10-11-2006, 02:17 AM
i gave it 2.5 and i'm being generous...

some great beats but the mcing varies from average to downright laughable...

thankfully he has a lot of guests on the album so these beats aren't totally wasted... although i have to say, he improves massively for life force radio...

sorry, just being honest...

Damn 2.5 really? I thought it was a lot better than that. And I havent really heard much of the newer one.

4 off the strength of the beats alone

Afu lyrically was WEAK AS HELL on this album, but it doesn't hinder the cohesive sound that much

I thought his lyrics were pretty dope on some of the tracks though.

the insignificant
10-11-2006, 06:37 AM
Damn 2.5 really? I thought it was a lot better than that. And I havent really heard much of the newer one.

I thought his lyrics were pretty dope on some of the tracks though.

i'm not telling to not buy it... i just didn't rate it... yes, the beats are great, but that's (as well as a couple of nice guest appearances... masta killah the one that stands out) all i'd recommend in it... afu has his moments (whirlwind thru cities) but they're fleeting...

fabiojonz
10-11-2006, 06:43 AM

-The A to the Z-
12-01-2008, 05:33 PM
And in 2008....:

To be honest this album kinda disappointed.

I like Afu (literal) word play on Jeru's Mental Stamina, and this album, on paper, is like the best album EVER - GZA, Masta Killa and Smif N Wessun on an album with DJ Premier, DJ Muggs and Da Beatminerz?!

But in the end, it just dosn't work as well as it should have.

I mean, even GZA's verse was boring, as was True Master's beat.

Some good, even great tracks, especially near the end, but not the calibre I expected.

lynskey
09-24-2009, 09:58 PM
I liked this album 7/10 for me.

State Of The Arts is his best Album though.

Any new album in the works? not heard much from him in a while