PDA

View Full Version : How to Prepare Food for a Teen Party

pablobaluba
10-10-2006, 01:40 PM
Difficulty: Easy
If they are what they eat, let them be happy, healthy and full of fun.

Steps

If you are going to serve a meal, include that information on the invitation.
Do as accurate a head count as possible so that you can make the right amount of food.
Figure at least two to three glasses or cans of soda or other drinks, one to two servings of entrée and a quarter of a bag of snack foods for each teen. Teenagers eat a suprising amount.
Prepare food as much in advance as possible, keeping storage capabilities in mind. You don't want to be in the kitchen while havoc is raging in your den.
Choose portable foods that can be eaten with the hands: tacos, burgers, pizza and "wraps" are good teen foods and are easy to make or buy.
A one-pot entrée, such as chili or pasta, can be easy to make and can be served with paper plates and disposible utensils.
Offer a sandwich bar with cold cuts, cheeses, condiments and bagels, wraps, breads and buns.
Place bowls of snacks around where you want the kids to congregate, such as in the den or backyard.
Fill tubs, plastic garbage pails or coolers with ice and cans of drinks.
Keep one iced cooler for watermelon, pineapple or other healthy fruit offerings.
Consider cupcakes instead of a cake for ease of eating and cleaning up.
Cut up veggies and serve with dips such as ranch, hummus, French or French onion.

oLd_KaiNry
10-10-2006, 01:58 PM
just order some pizza and give them free beer

they gonna be happy

Sicka than aidZ
10-10-2006, 02:24 PM

they gonna be happy
hahahhahahahahahha:beer: :beer:

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Nice and useful...I already know the low down much appreciated though!
The only thing I would change is giving them SODA I would give them Rice Milk and or Water

oLd_KaiNry
10-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Nice and useful...I already know the low down much appreciated though!
The only thing I would change is giving them SODA I would give them Rice Milk and or Water

rice milk is that soy milk or some shit ? u really like that ? that shit taste nothing... dont u like real milk better than that ? :O

Gawd
10-10-2006, 02:41 PM
Are you fegits talking about a tupperware party? Ben you sound like an old woman talking about rice milk.....give the kids some fruity drinks and some pizza bites.....theyll turn on you if you dont

tekunique
10-10-2006, 02:44 PM
its all about the children...

100pr00f
10-10-2006, 03:03 PM

they gonna be happy

lol thats what i was thinking

pablobaluba
10-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Hahaha... =))

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-10-2006, 04:16 PM
rice milk is that soy milk or some shit ? u really like that ? that shit taste nothing... dont u like real milk better than that ? :O
Rice Milk is not Soy Milk...Rice Dreams "Vanilla" Milk is the best, tastes good and is even better with cereal...Regulaur Milk is YUCK!

Are you fegits talking about a tupperware party? Ben you sound like an old woman talking about rice milk.....give the kids some fruity drinks and some pizza bites.....theyll turn on you if you dont

FUCK THAT I FEED THE CHILDREN WHAT IS BEST...IF I WAS TO GIVE THEM SODA THEY MAY COME OUT LIKE YOU

maestro wooz
10-10-2006, 04:18 PM
pablo=goddess' brother

Its Big Lu baby
10-10-2006, 04:22 PM
just bring alcohol
fuck food it absorbs it
shit u people would suck at thrown a party
if anyone smokes and gets the munchies they can take their ass to taco bell

Gawd
10-10-2006, 05:00 PM
FUCK THAT I FEED THE CHILDREN WHAT IS BEST...IF I WAS TO GIVE THEM SODA THEY MAY COME OUT LIKE YOU

did you just call me fat?

Sexy Jasper
10-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Roofies and Bacardi Breezers.. that's what I'm missing here..

pablobaluba
10-11-2006, 01:39 PM
pablo=goddess' brother

hahahaha....
maybe :)

digitalninja
10-11-2006, 02:22 PM
make a big plate with

-a giant bowl of the best indoor
-a lot of papers
-some stuff to roll filters
-enough henny
-enough wodka
-some bottle of martini
-coca cola
-sprite
-orange juice
-water

and good sound

thats all u need....
no milk,no soja,no vanilla

digitalninja
10-11-2006, 02:46 PM
uhhh... dont 4get the put the big bowl of condoms on the table..