PDA

View Full Version : Tyrese Set To Release Double Album

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-10-2006, 04:36 PM
http://www.rnb-music.ru/i/artist/tyrese_100305.jpg

Tyrese is set to drop his new album Alter Ego on Dec. 5 via J Records.

The much-hyped set is a double CD – with one disc featuring his R&B fare and the other containing rap tunes under his hip hop persona Black Ty.

The first single will be the R&B track "One" produced by The Underdogs. Other producers on the project include Mannie Fresh, Scott Storch, All Star and members of Tyrese’s Headquarter Entertainment in-house production team The Frontline BoyZ.

Alter Ego also features guest appearances by The Game, Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Too Short, David Banner, Method Man and Lil Scrappy.

Tyrese will promote the album with the Alter Ego Black Tour, scheduled to kick off later this month.

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article169429.html

CharlesJones
10-10-2006, 07:37 PM
LOL@Tyrese is trying to rap hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He should stick to acting and singing. His Waist Deep movie came out on video today. I like that movie but my favorite movie with him is Four Brothers. Remember the scene in Baby Boy movie when Ving Rhames knocked Tyrese's ass out and he fell on the glass table and broke it? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Another scene i thought was funny in Baby Boy when Ving Rhames put his arm around Tyrese's neck and was choking him because Tyrese was talking shit to him LOL. Tyrese was about to holla for his mom and he was about to cry when Ving was choking him LOL. Tyrese shouldn't have been talking shit to Ving anyway because Ving is a big dude.

Visionz
10-11-2006, 01:51 AM
this could just be some crazy weird shit but I was under the impression that he was running his mouth cuz it was in the script. and really Tyrese should stay away from rapping. who on earth would take him serious?

Dirty Knowledge
10-11-2006, 08:50 AM
Do ya' thing Black Ty. My boy be ripping.

snapple
10-11-2006, 09:55 AM
charles jones certified hater #1

interested to hear this, good to see him making moves

Bloo
10-27-2006, 04:08 AM
Crazy shit indeed but honestly he's not bad. Who would've thought Tyrese had flow. I downloaded his mixtape off of his website so before you start hatin go check it out. He got Snoop and Meth vouchin for him so he's gotta have some talent right?

12weLvE
10-27-2006, 11:36 AM
LMAO Tyrese rapping...

Coley
10-27-2006, 11:59 AM
Crazy shit indeed but honestly he's not bad. Who would've thought Tyrese had flow. I downloaded his mixtape off of his website so before you start hatin go check it out. He got Snoop and Meth vouchin for him so he's gotta have some talent right?
But Snoop is a mediocre rapper at best and Meth vouches for some of the Wu affiliates as well...nuff said.