co-produced by Bedlam

and its fire

mashqauck
10-11-2006, 12:16 AM
FUCKinG ILL YO

LISTEN to THE LYRICS

Siris
10-11-2006, 12:37 AM
Big Risk, what it iz?? Im not tryin to front on this shit, and i mean that cuz i can see the tallent. But it makes me wonder, are "you" really gangsta like that or are these just stories. The shits got me curious cuz I like to know if what im hearin iz real or not when its in story form like that.

Yourz Truly,
Siris

Big Risk
10-11-2006, 12:58 AM
This is just a story rap homie. I didnt rob and bank and kill myself.

Big Risk
10-11-2006, 12:59 AM
Thanks for peepin though Siris. and thanks for the feedback everyone.

Pretty Toney
10-11-2006, 08:51 AM
WOW!! this your best rap and the fuckin best beat you ever showed up on!
TOTALLY ILL! where snefru at? oh i see.. you killed him in front of the building already lol

the beat is one of the dopest i heard this year , samples choice is perfect!!

Big Risk
10-11-2006, 02:54 PM
thankya pal.

Jon Quest
10-11-2006, 03:09 PM
hot lyrics+insane beat=bananas in your cereal

White_Mouse
10-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Ay yo man that's maybe the best trck i heard so far this year on wucorp!
ILL ILL ILL
to think i though u could ever be at your level. (whcich iis still think i can)
ahhahahaha

Big Risk
10-11-2006, 09:58 PM
thanks guy, means alot.

IronFingaz7
10-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Yo, that was a ill story you dropped. Keep doing it. Stay safe

P.E.A.C.E.

Pharaoh Snefru
10-12-2006, 12:14 PM
stop it, alot a suckin dik up on here. how many times my name gotta be spit up on here without me knowin. This shit is soft as fuck. No luv here. You gotta let me know some real shit that happened, tell me somethin and quit tryin tah be what you not. Look at all the shit goin down in the world, pick one.

Pharaoh Snefru
10-12-2006, 12:19 PM
WOW!! this your best rap and the fuckin best beat you ever showed up on!
TOTALLY ILL! where snefru at? oh i see.. you killed him in front of the building already lol

the beat is one of the dopest i heard this year , samples choice is perfect!!

see what i mean, cat don't even do this hip hop shit up on here. LMAO...it's gay mahfuckaz like this that talk and you all listen. my question is what you bring to tha table here? lol puttin out fake mixtapes tryin tah run shit like you sombody, the fuck outta here you little mahfucka. Don't get stepped on!

Ten Fold
10-12-2006, 02:12 PM
beats dope..i'll annialate that shit..

Pretty Toney
10-12-2006, 02:33 PM
see what i mean, cat don't even do this hip hop shit up on here. LMAO...it's gay mahfuckaz like this that talk and you all listen. my question is what you bring to tha table here? lol puttin out fake mixtapes tryin tah run shit like you sombody, the fuck outta here you little mahfucka. Don't get stepped on!

haha
i see you really want it in your ass... i can do that! but first off go and battle risk like you told weeks ago.. remember that? btw.. im german and i say shit like i know it. if i were english or american raised.. i would state my replies with other words no doubt lllike what you would call a rap expert

u the fake man. im doin what i can do.. i dont call myself a pharao and act like a rotten mumie who got punched on his mouth too often.. u is a lil one and thats why your words dont harm me in anyways... try and battle risk after that... battle ern dawgy, battle them tripple t and tragic allies heads..then battle whitelotus and finally siris.. win against all! and THEN you get an audience @toneys penthouse, amateur

Pharaoh Snefru
10-12-2006, 02:45 PM
you keep talkin, hypin cats up and gettin em hurt, thats what you doin, thats all. you just don't understand tho. Fight yah own battles, lay low for a short, rethink yah strategies before you dispurse your thougths. You just mad I never fucked wit you on yah fake zoo tapes. that bullshit all get yah fucked up. But keep talkin youngan. You will soon see who holds it down, be patient, and learn from the wise.

Big Risk
10-12-2006, 05:23 PM
Pharaoh what is funny, you hate my shit and yet, every new update, you hear peepin my shit... I hate your shit, ive heard 2 songs from you and knew you were trash without any improvement. Your voice is wack, flow is choppy, and your lyrics is the product of listening to Wu tang cds a little too much.

Pretty Toney
10-12-2006, 09:33 PM
bullshit all get yah fucked up. But keep talkin youngan..

im 31. an age you will not reach if you keep on spreadin your "raps"