PDA

View Full Version : Nick Cannon To Launch Flagship PNB Store In L.A.

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-11-2006, 03:23 AM
http://www.allhiphop.com/CelebImagesTWO/nickcannon.gif

Nick Cannon has announced details of his involvement with clothing line PNB Nation after several months of vague association with the brand.

The budding entrepreneur is an equal partner in the company, which was sold by the original owners in 2002.

He also serves as the spokesperson and creative director, while the Gurman Twins (Jon and Marvin Gurman) of American Dream Team Network will act as his partners.

The actor/rapper will appear at the grand opening of PNB's first flagship store in Los Angeles at a black carpet affair on Oct. 10 to make the formal announcement.

"We wanted to create an environment that welcomed our special members which showcases the PNB lifestyle," Cannon said in a statement. "This store is truly an extension of the brand and we plan to have a lot of fun with it."

The flagship store is located on 7471 Melrose, and Cannon will hand out black VIP cards. The cardholders will be given exclusive entry into events and offered the option to purchase rare or limited edition PNB items.

PNB Nation's initial run will feature a variety of items, including denim with "an urban luxury feel...with old school Hip-Hop design influences." Denim prices range from $250-$1,000.

A number of PNB designs will be available in limited quantities for the fall/winter 2006 season. Non-exclusive items will roll out in spring and summer.

Cannon recently announced Nick Cannon Presents: Short Circuitz, a sketch comedy that has been greenlighted for eight episodes in the first quarter of 2007.

The show was created and executive-produced by Cannon, who currently hosts the MTV comedy improv show Wild 'N Out.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6236

snapple
10-11-2006, 02:08 PM
nick cannon is one of the few that i really hate seeing getting any shine, dude is a straight up faggot in my eyes....

Murdah Piff
10-11-2006, 10:59 PM
Denim Will Range From 250$ To A G Wtf ????

Pnb Gear Is Mad Fresh I Can Cop 2 Pair Of Jeans For 100$ But Now This Fag Nigga Took Over So He Wanna Sell Them Jeans For 2 And A Half Bills ??

Fuk Him