PDA

View Full Version : The Fake (Stray Sheep)

Dirty Knowledge
10-11-2006, 09:39 AM
Last night I was in an ill position where life just unfolded before my eyes as the rest of the party went on around me seeming to not fuck up the concentration. My boy from the block tells me it's time I get out of the house and have some fun like the old days so I oblige and go out throwing cauting to the wind the moment we leave the block knowing anything may happen. Liqour, beer, OxyContins, cream(base, hard, crack), some weed... my eyes glared red and the devil was in my thoughts for the entire night. So now I find myself in this chick's bathroom and she wants me to blow her a shotgun after I hit the stem. I do lip-to-lip and I'm feeling mad freaky cuz like I said that devil was in my eyes and I start spitting game to shorty in a very innapropiate manner. I may have just killed a decent relationship between friends by acting like a thug. I mean, shorty would have given the pussy if I REALLY tried but I was just chilling with her playing around kinda. Fake Godbodies son. "5 percenters" bullshit. Last night I realized that there's some stray sheep in life and they don't even understand where they are heading in life. Me being a humble dude, I didn't diss no people even though in my concious I'm laughing at these herbs. You got to feel bad for them. And they were basically mostly all basers. Stray sheep need help and how many of you actually be in these positions daily and think like me? These types of people like hoes and bitches I can't stand that fuck with you and all over you. Shady motherfuckers. Everybody on this board should do their part to help at least one stray sheep. Either your real or fake and if you real you have to kick real knowledge to people. What's your opinions on the fast life? We all lived it. It's all about being yourself. Does anybody have any advice for me because I am straying from the cattle. I ain't trying to be fucking with bitches and hitting licks. What's the real shit? This post is about fakers man. Kick knowledge. One.

abasi
10-11-2006, 04:32 PM
man just be true to self and everything else will fall in place
you shouldnt worry to much about other people
there is nothing u can do about sheep only yourself

Sicka than aidZ
10-11-2006, 04:44 PM
DEAD OR IN JAIL, I BEEN BOTH. YO THAT LIFES SAD SON I CANT THINK ABOUT IT IT'LL MAKE ME SICK. IF U WANNA HELP SOMEONE WORK WIT THA ONES U LUV. SOME I LUV DONT LISTEN AND I LET EM GO. LIKE I SAID SHIT GETS SAD AND YOU'LL DIE ON THE STREETS OR BEHIND BARZ MAN. STAYUP AND KEEP THE KIDS FREE FROM THAT SHIT. FUCKIN HARD ENUF TO FIX YOUR OWN LIFE U MIGHT AS WELL WORK WITH KIDS CUZ THEY AINT FUCKED UP YET. MAN I HATE DRUGS. PEACE

Urban_Journalz
10-11-2006, 05:58 PM
Yo, the fast life? You right man, we all had a hand in it. For me, it was just like a drug. Only a spiritual drug. It had that "quick fix" effect to it, but once you come down, you're worse off than before you took the hit. You live fast, you die faster. Most of us die inside first. Then we start treatin' other people and the world like trash cuz we lost the love of ourselves.

You doin' right dog. Leave the cattle to wander about. Most of 'em have NO idea who they are because they let society ell them how they should be. I hate hoes too man. With a passion. Hoes are just snares of The Devil. Think about it y'all, The most beautiful creature ever created was The Devil. It's no coincidence that everything we should avoid for the greater good is made to look pleasing and attractive. I was with a broad that had a good look, and some knowledge about her, but that was all talk in the end. She was one more drone.

The masses are all lost. We see 'em. They're the ones that simply MUST go to the club every weekend. That MUST have the latest....whatever. Their mad materialistic, so how can they even wrap their mind around the concept of spiritual growth??

Sick_A-Rocks had a ill point. Start with the ones you love. Those that will listen as well. I also tried talkin' to a few of my peeps about this, and they was on some, "Yea, you right." But I could tell they didn't really feel me. So I left 'em alone. That's all you can do with most people. They don't want knowledge and shun it and those who seek it at every turn.

You gotta start with you. Lead by example, you know?? As you get into your path and hold conversations with people, they'll see that you're on a higher level just by the way you present yourself and what you do or don't do. Like Rocks said, the children are of omni importance. They're young and very impressionable. You want 'em quotin' Confucius, Sun Tzu or Killah Priest and LOVING the fact that they were exposed to such a fantastic example of what people can be if they tried.

Wrap up in that cocoon and grow ya wingz bruh. You'll feel a lot better.

One.

$inista
10-11-2006, 06:15 PM
I know exactly what you talking bout it happens to me all the time

you can save nobody they got to save them selves all you can do is holla & point them in the right direction you holla @ 20,50 cats 1 will listen every time even if you dont know someone listing

peace

hidden ninja
10-11-2006, 06:46 PM
I know exactly what you talking bout it happens to me all the time

you can save nobody they got to save them selves all you can do is holla & point them in the right direction you holla @ 20,50 cats 1 will listen every time even if you dont know someone listing

peaceword.

change comes from within. best you can do is speak the truth, and hope they see it for what it is.

TeknicelStylez
10-11-2006, 07:19 PM
The masses are all lost. We see 'em. They're the ones that simply MUST go to the club every weekend. That MUST have the latest....whatever. Their mad materialistic, so how can they even wrap their mind around the concept of spiritual growth??
I think we talking about a different type of sheep. We talking bout niggaz that do serious drugs, rob and kill people. I know most the niggaz I know couldn't afford to go to the club if they had an I.D. to go to one. They just stay on the block get drunk and skee'd up all day than start problems with other blocks and out of towners.

And dirt, cmon mang, wtf you doing sparkin stems and shit, I know you fuckin know better than that ock...

Sicka than aidZ
10-11-2006, 07:52 PM
i was thinking the same shit cracks a full time job homie once u lose it to that shit its hard as fuk to quit. usually takes alot of heartbreak an shit. aint worth it at all dude i hate that shit

snapple
10-11-2006, 09:14 PM
damn man...crack is bad enough....base and dope too....take it easy man....i mean i get down with the girl every now and then but only in her orginial form...id say slow it down man....cause that shits gonna catch up with you fast

oLd_KaiNry
10-11-2006, 09:43 PM
damn u still high aint ya ?

Sicka than aidZ
10-11-2006, 09:49 PM
fuk getting high on that shit, u wanna see sheep smoke that shit for a few yearz you'll be a fulltime muthafukin lambchop an shit.

7EL7
10-12-2006, 12:44 AM
gotta have some level of self love
self destruction is the manifestation of self hate, worthlessness
and fear.

you have to ask you why do you feel this way

the "i just don't give a fuck" mentality is popular

Urban_Journalz
10-12-2006, 03:07 AM
This is off topic, but SINISTA, what sword style is that dude demonstrating???

Kong
10-12-2006, 05:22 PM
i used to have so much time for people but now my attitude is fuck other people, people just seem to let you down. I try to have patience for people but it just gets harder. I don't like it either cos its not the way to be, but years of trying with people while they are being all ignorant to somthing while going through a lot of shit yourself, makes you see it for what it is with most people.

V4D3R
10-17-2006, 12:26 AM
You need to go on with life without judging others, basically.
Jesus Christ broke bread with heads back in the day that sniffed camel shit, prostitutes, beggars and lepers. He was persecuted for that.

Why? Ask yourself that now. The answer will come to you if your righteous.

Dirty Knowledge
10-17-2006, 01:49 AM
damn u still high aint ya ?

Haha.. quite the perceptionist huh Kainry?