PDA

View Full Version : banks

tragedykhadafi12
10-11-2006, 02:26 PM
I met lloyd banks last night at the fye signing and got my cd signed. He isnt my favorite rapper but i figured id get his cd if i could get it signed. Havent heard all of it but mobb deep sounds real crazy on that album I liked ps verses a lot. Why didnt he do that all throughout blood money?

snapple
10-11-2006, 04:08 PM
is 50 cent tatooed on Ps his arm; i've never seen P in real life before

anti-social
10-11-2006, 05:27 PM
g-unit is tatted on P's hand and also on havoc's hand. if i'm correct 50 got mobb deep tatted on his hand. kinda weird. p's a real short guy. i'm 6'3, he's like 5'3 or 5'4. lol. after i met him, i just couldn't take his guntalk that serious. not that you have to be taller to bust slugs but my 14 year old cousin could give him a concussion. hahaha

mofo
10-11-2006, 05:35 PM
g-unit is tatted on P's hand and also on havoc's hand. if i'm correct 50 got mobb deep tatted on his hand. kinda weird. p's a real short guy. i'm 6'3, he's like 5'3 or 5'4. lol. after i met him, i just couldn't take his guntalk that serious. not that you have to be taller to bust slugs but my 14 year old cousin could give him a concussion. hahaha
Hahahahah. I be hearing that Mobb deep are a bunch of fakes. I think saigon went to meet these two dudes and he just lost respect after meeting the two saying that they are opposite from thier music.

PLO-Stylez
10-11-2006, 07:27 PM

Prodigy towers over Havoc by about 4 inches and if he is 5'4 dam Hav must be real short

eVoL
10-11-2006, 09:35 PM
only infamous because g unit are snitches

its proven, and little herbs like you support em

tragedykhadafi12
10-11-2006, 09:44 PM
who cares how tall they are?

Cesar
10-11-2006, 09:49 PM
I havent had the chance of gettin the album, i'll probraly go copp it this saturday when i have time. Tragedykhadafi is rotten apple good??? i only heard 5 tracks so far.

crass
10-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Hahahahah. I be hearing that Mobb deep are a bunch of fakes. I think saigon went to meet these two dudes and he just lost respect after meeting the two saying that they are opposite from thier music.

a couple years ago Prodigy was filming a music video in Queens and got jacked for $300,000 worth of jewelry, most of which was rented for the video. funny cuz isn't there a mobb line, "turn around and get robbed in your own projects" ...

the thing is though it's not just mobb, most rappers don't stay hood after they make a lot of money. 50 lives in like a 12 bedroom house in Connecticut and he's rhyming about the same old shit. rappers get stuck in the past when it comes to what they rhyme about.

snapple
10-12-2006, 12:50 PM
a couple years ago Prodigy was filming a music video in Queens and got jacked for $300,000 worth of jewelry, most of which was rented for the video. funny cuz isn't there a mobb line, "turn around and get robbed in your own projects" ...

the thing is though it's not just mobb, most rappers don't stay hood after they make a lot of money. 50 lives in like a 12 bedroom house in Connecticut and he's rhyming about the same old shit. rappers get stuck in the past when it comes to what they rhyme about.

he got robbed so he's not hood? shut up everyone gets robbed man thats how shit goes down nobody is god fuck what you heard there is no "king" thats at least how shit goes in NYC...

tragedykhadafi12
10-12-2006, 02:47 PM
the album is pretty decent. Havent listened to it all.