PDA

View Full Version : Is Cassidy still critical in Hospital?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Just wonderin....if he recovred at all from his car crash and fractued skull and cheek bones yet?

unbeleivable, gets out of jail on a 18 month bid, gets hit by a U HAUL truck#(

Rame
10-11-2006, 03:51 PM
his condition was stabile I believe

Half Cut Skeleton
10-11-2006, 09:29 PM
hahaha who cares?!? a U haul? classic....the only classic anything he'll be able to achieve!

TSA
10-11-2006, 10:38 PM
hahaha who cares?!? a U haul? classic....the only classic anything he'll be able to achieve!

wow, that was unreasonably cruel, just because you don't prefer his music you laugh at a concerned fan..that's low man.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-12-2006, 08:10 AM

his 1st album was commercial and sucked yes but he is still the best natural freestyler in New York and was about to go back to his roots and do a real album im confident he would beat anyone in a REAL freestyle battle like in the old days, thats why im interested in him

Half Cut Skeleton
10-12-2006, 10:36 AM
meh...

J-Cee
10-12-2006, 10:57 AM
i like cass..but i truly think his freestyles are pre thought of ay..he doesnt ever stumble his words in a battle..and his punchlines are fire each and every time,like hes pre written these punchlines to use in battles...just comparing him to free flowing rappers in battles to him..they sound totally different..but im seeing quite alot of battlers these days like this..and ppl thinking its straight off the dome.

big_tig
10-12-2006, 01:32 PM
i read somewhere that his condition is critical but stable, and doctors hope he'll get better soon.