PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be starting Hapkido on 10/14/06.

IrOnMaN
10-11-2006, 07:46 PM
Has anyone heard of Hapkido? It's a style of Martial Arts that originated in Korea during the 1930's. It's kung fu, taekwondo, jujutsu, and other advance self-defense techniques all put together in one style. This is something that I always wanted to do with my life. One of my life long dreams is to become a blackbelt in kung fu or jujutsu. I had an interview with the master instructor on Tuesday at the Martial Arts Academy here in Detroit, MI. We went over figures and mostly everything that I was going to learn in the program.

I didn't know it takes like four years to become a blackbelt. Damn!

Have any of you guys taken any kind of Martial Arts before?

Gawd
10-11-2006, 07:47 PM
No I carry guns and shite....but congrats and good lcuk to you. Shit take tons of discipline and stamina.......

Bloo
10-11-2006, 07:50 PM
"I like guns, cause when you got guns you don't have to work out." "You got pecs, I got tecs!"

Ill shit though Ironman, once you get good and shit you're gonna have to film yourself and put it up on youtube or somethin

L~>1<~NKS
10-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Hapkido = Scorpion = Fatality.

Locust
10-12-2006, 08:39 AM
Has anyone heard of Hapkido? It's a style of Martial Arts that originated in Korea during the 1930's. It's kung fu, taekwondo, jujutsu, and other advance self-defense techniques all put together in one style. This is something that I always wanted to do with my life. One of my life long dreams is to become a blackbelt in kung fu or jujutsu. I had an interview with the master instructor on Tuesday at the Martial Arts Academy here in Detroit, MI. We went over figures and mostly everything that I was going to learn in the program.

4 years for a black belt aint long at all man, but good luck

Dokuro
10-12-2006, 10:49 AM

steel get that belt put in some commentment its makes you gangsta far more powerfull

respect my gangsta

Big Bad Man
10-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Here mate, get into boxin, wrestlin, muay thai or gracie jiu jitsu instead. Fuck that traditional non proven shite. Or do wit edd says and get some tools. Anytin but hapkido, karate, tkd, witever, all bullshit arts.

Dokuro
10-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Here mate, get into boxin, wrestlin, muay thai or gracie jiu jitsu instead. Fuck that traditional non proven shite. Or do wit edd says and get some tools. Anytin but hapkido, karate, tkd, witever, all bullshit arts.
:( yo homie fuck you i dare you to come at me and my hapkido skills}:T

Dokuro
10-12-2006, 01:40 PM
sory for the out burst is just fuck you

Visionz
10-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Got a homeboy that practices gracie jiu jitsu here in Austin. There's no time table for gettin your belts w/ those guys. To get a black belt you gotta be able to take a black belt, and it's like that every step of the way. By the time you get to that point, you're a limb-breakin, neck-chokin muhfucka. It's crazy the sheer number of ways to fuck someone up. Those gracie fam must of thought of 'em all.

famenchuan
10-12-2006, 01:59 PM
Been training nothern shaolin (not wushu) for 5 years.

Big Bad Man
10-13-2006, 11:41 AM
:( yo homie fuck you i dare you to come at me and my hapkido skills}:T

Aye wee man. U come here, fuck flyin to redneck country just to kick some1 on the head. Hapkido will never produce an mma world champion son. Dont say mma means shit, coz it was invented by man Royce Gracie and his family to prove that shit. If you never knew that you livin in your own world and I feel sorry for yae. So fuck u, and fuck everytin you stand for as well. N then some.

Roman Deini
10-13-2006, 11:47 AM
slaps bbm, i challenge you to a duel. 4 or 6 sides i dont give a fuck ill make you tap out.

Big Bad Man
10-13-2006, 04:31 PM
slaps bbm, i challenge you to a duel. 4 or 6 sides i dont give a fuck ill make you tap out.

Hahaha, yo I love you like a brur but Ima leave u :ouch:. No mercy, haha! Hows life man?!?! U need to make a myspace bro. Keep mofos updated. Esco too.

Oztradamus
10-13-2006, 04:38 PM
*applies Kimura effortlessly on BBM*

*flexes ala Hulk Hogan*

Big Bad Man
10-14-2006, 08:40 AM
*applies Kimura effortlessly on BBM*

*flexes ala Hulk Hogan*

Haha, whats this, a sponsored attack on bbm? Fuckers... Good to see you as well, long ass time.

Oztradamus
10-14-2006, 09:00 AM
^ Just fuggin with you BBM, you'se a stand up doode...

Who you got tonight? Rich Franklin or Anderson Silva?

ShaDynasty
10-14-2006, 09:06 AM
fuck yall, i practise the toad style beeyatch
smashin vases all day ayan day

Big Bad Man
10-14-2006, 12:20 PM
^ Just fuggin with you BBM, you'se a stand up doode...

Who you got tonight? Rich Franklin or Anderson Silva?

I hink Rich will win, but want Silva. U? But Im no too fussed coz believe it or no after new year Im gonna rip down and try make 185 ;) Ok well 190 but I still be cool for 185 haha.

Roman Deini
10-14-2006, 01:11 PM
i hope silva will win. next week pride, fedor vs mark coleman. dling now the pride finals where cro cop ko'd wanderlei silva.

* puts oztradamus in a rear naked choke *

and bbm i got a myspace man.

Oztradamus
10-14-2006, 01:48 PM
I'm rooting for Silva, but most likely Rich Franklin will win.. I was going to the PrideFC in Vegas, but instead I used my vacation time and went to Cancun last month.. I see you wanna go down BBM, afraid of niggas like Cro Cop and Fedor LOL

*Left High Kicks Deini Mirko style*
*wears Mexican and American Flag tights*
*looks like a squirrel is wrestling underneath tights*

Roman Deini
10-14-2006, 03:39 PM
you copying ortiz style oz? haha.

* ground and pound oz *
* doing the gravedigging *

Big Bad Man
10-14-2006, 04:46 PM
I'm rooting for Silva, but most likely Rich Franklin will win.. I was going to the PrideFC in Vegas, but instead I used my vacation time and went to Cancun last month.. I see you wanna go down BBM, afraid of niggas like Cro Cop and Fedor LOL

*Left High Kicks Deini Mirko style*
*wears Mexican and American Flag tights*
*looks like a squirrel is wrestling underneath tights*

Nah dude truth is Im naturally a skinny mofo, check this pic way back when I was about 18 years young, 175lbs, had 3% fat and an 8 pack...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bigbadjesus/me4.jpg

Then this is me start of this year when I 1st broke 240lbs

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bigbadjesus/ggggrrrrr.jpg

Right now Im about 255 but thats 5 days bodybuilding / week eating 6000 cals per day, and if I dotn gain 1lb per week I add another 300 but so far 6000 cals been steady. Point is Im not fight trainin just now coz Im bulkin, if I was to be fight trainin Id have to be eating +10000 cals / day to gain 1lb per week no lie. So naw. As soon as I do go back to fight trainin Ima drop at least 30lbs just fae my metabolsim changing and the fat rippin off, but even then I got a problem. I fuckin love muay thai but 205 in boxin and muay thai is heavyweight and as u know its light heavyweight in mma. Ideally I wanna fight at 205 in mma but then Id be mega undersized for muay thai and boxin as a heavyweight get me? So if I was to fight at heavyweight Id have to bulk wi no fight trainin for about another 18 months till I hit about 300lbs so Id be about 250/260 ripped. Coz I honestly drop that much weight rapidly coz of my super fast metabolism. But Im missin the shit and wanna get back into it, so Ima cut down to whatever my body dictates at about 4% fat and my guess is about 190lbs. Later in the future though Ima go back to just bodybuildin and try reach 300lbs ripped, I know I can man but my ambitions all lie in muay thai and mma so fuck it.

Big Bad Man
10-14-2006, 04:52 PM
No1 say nuttin about who wins the silva v franklin fight please coz I dont see it here till tomorrow. Cheers.

Oztradamus
10-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Nah dude truth is Im naturally a skinny mofo, check this pic way back when I was about 18 years young, 175lbs, had 3% fat and an 8 pack...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bigbadjesus/me4.jpg

Then this is me start of this year when I 1st broke 240lbs

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bigbadjesus/ggggrrrrr.jpg

Right now Im about 255 but thats 5 days bodybuilding / week eating 6000 cals per day, and if I dotn gain 1lb per week I add another 300 but so far 6000 cals been steady. Point is Im not fight trainin just now coz Im bulkin, if I was to be fight trainin Id have to be eating +10000 cals / day to gain 1lb per week no lie. So naw. As soon as I do go back to fight trainin Ima drop at least 30lbs just fae my metabolsim changing and the fat rippin off, but even then I got a problem. I fuckin love muay thai but 205 in boxin and muay thai is heavyweight and as u know its light heavyweight in mma. Ideally I wanna fight at 205 in mma but then Id be mega undersized for muay thai and boxin as a heavyweight get me? So if I was to fight at heavyweight Id have to bulk wi no fight trainin for about another 18 months till I hit about 300lbs so Id be about 250/260 ripped. Coz I honestly drop that much weight rapidly coz of my super fast metabolism. But Im missin the shit and wanna get back into it, so Ima cut down to whatever my body dictates at about 4% fat and my guess is about 190lbs. Later in the future though Ima go back to just bodybuildin and try reach 300lbs ripped, I know I can man but my ambitions all lie in muay thai and mma so fuck it.

Dude, all I can say is WOW You're fuggin' awesome, I wish I had the dedication you have to get built like that... Anyways, I'll probably be going to the PrideFC event on February in Vegas...SuperBowl Weekend

Liddell vs Silva
Fedor vs CroCop II

:mexico:

Big Bad Man
10-20-2006, 04:45 PM
Dude, all I can say is WOW You're fuggin' awesome, I wish I had the dedication you have to get built like that... Anyways, I'll probably be going to the PrideFC event on February in Vegas...SuperBowl Weekend

Liddell vs Silva
Fedor vs CroCop II

:mexico:

Quality man, Im jealous for real. Dyin to get to Pride 1 day, as long as they keep the rules vale tudo and not mma :yes: