PDA

View Full Version : 2Pac Album Track List

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-11-2006, 09:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/God_Optimus_Prime/Hip%20Hop/2Pac/2Pac_22.jpg

According to internet fansites the name of the new 2pac album is Pac's Life, and the tracklisting is complete.

Obviously we have had no word from Amaru, and we are not calling this the official track listing but it is possible it is. It is for you to decide.

The new album features today's stars to obviously keep up with the times in the rap game, so don't expect the original production and features to make the cut. Pac's Life does feature some of 2Pac's real life affiliates in his lifetime, such as Bone Thugs themselves, Snoop Dogg, E-40, and the Outlawz. Other artists featured are longtime WestCoast Rydaz affiliate DK, TI who you heard on Better Dayz, and 50 Cent and Young Buck reppin' G-Unit.

TrackListing

1. Pac's Life (feat. T.I. and Ashanti)
2. Dumpin (feat. Papoose)
3. What's Next
4. Fade Me (feat. R. Kelly)
5. Soon As I Get Home (feat. Chamillionaire and Akon)
6. Untouchable
7. Watch Ya Mouth
8. Til I C L.A.
9. If There's A Cure (I Don't Want It) (feat. Snoop Dogg and The Outlawz)
10. Play Ya Cardz Right (feat. E-40 and DK)
11. Street Life (feat. Snoop Dogg and Zola)
12. 21 Gun Salute (feat. 50 Cent and Young Buck)
13. When Nobody Lovez Me
14. Watch Ya Mouth (Ron Browz Remix)
15. Untouchable (Swizz Remix) (feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)
16. Play Ya Cardz Right (Kanye Remix) (feat. Kanye West and GLC)

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article169517.html

Gawd
10-11-2006, 09:20 PM
its gonna suck ass.......tu pac albums are just old recorded shite with who ever is hawt right now in the industry rapping over some weak beats
suprised its not a AHH linx

WuTangWarrior
10-11-2006, 09:37 PM
yeah seriously fuck all these new tupac albums, these mothafuckers are just tryna make money off him

PDTantisocial
10-12-2006, 12:35 AM
Oh, please don't tell me they butchered Soon as I Get Home! That's probably his best fuckin' unreleased joint.

tical2000
10-12-2006, 02:25 AM
fuck let that nigga rest in peace.....do we really need another post album.....fuck

at least its not as shamefull as that BIGGIE duets album.....with the recycled verses and wack guest artists

big_tig
10-12-2006, 02:56 AM
fuck let that nigga rest in peace.....do we really need another post album.....fuck

at least its not as shamefull as that BIGGIE duets album.....with the recycled verses and wack guest artists

yeah, leave him in peace, it's already enough to release so called "new" albums twice in a year. It's a shame. If they released original remastered songs with unreleased lyrics or something like this it would be cool, but Afeni doesn't do it. She release previously released tracks, remixed with so called "new, hot hip-hop artists" such as 50 cent and shit like that.

and what about Biggie's Duets, yeah it was wack but had some hot joints.

Peace

GSTYLE
10-12-2006, 03:33 AM
if they keep a lot of the original production, OR use the original producers to make a new track the album woul dbe an instant classic. The only good releases after his death were R U Still Down and Still I Rise, both of which were damn-near classic 2PAC.

big_tig
10-12-2006, 03:47 AM
if they keep a lot of the original production, OR use the original producers to make a new track the album woul dbe an instant classic. The only good releases after his death were R U Still Down and Still I Rise, both of which were damn-near classic 2PAC.

I'd also add Until The End Of Time. Because many tracks from this album were made in Tupac's classic "style".

After UTEOT, Better Dayz and Loyal To The Game look like shitty mixtapes

PDTantisocial
10-12-2006, 05:36 AM
Are you fuckin' kiddin' me? UTEOT was complete bullshit, 2Pac style my ass, that was horrible. Better Dayz was 5x better then UTEOT.

Smif-N-Wessun
10-12-2006, 06:24 AM
why are they letting pac team up with sum lame, hardly skilled rappers...let one of the greatest rest in peace and release the originals!

big_tig
10-12-2006, 06:28 AM
Are you fuckin' kiddin' me? UTEOT was complete bullshit, 2Pac style my ass, that was horrible. Better Dayz was 5x better then UTEOT.

I aint' kidding you man, but i liked it more than Better Dayz. Better Dayz also has some hot tracks, but other tracks production was fucked up. That's my opinion.

peace

cap
10-12-2006, 10:46 AM
until the end of time was bangin' man.
way better than better dayz!!

RagnaroK
10-12-2006, 11:08 AM
I just gonna download the best track, this album will suck ass c'mon chamillioner on a 2pac album tss! but i want to hear a track or something

better dayz - when thugs cry
who do you believe in - ballad of the dead soulja
fame - until the end of time
my block remix - all out
if i have to chose i go for better dayz i just like this album more it got many positive songs and until the end of time is more raw but theres alot of song i skip

Grongle
10-12-2006, 12:29 PM
Pac would of never rocked with Chamillionaire, fuck that

TrueDciple
10-12-2006, 01:38 PM
They put more albums out after he died then when he was alive. Its a shame. People will def. sell they souls for money. And if his mom is behing all this shame on her too. I have to admit that (R.U.S.D...Still i rise and U.T.E.O.T) were great...enough is enough!

CID DIGITAL
10-12-2006, 02:05 PM
The rap phenom projects were pretty dope.I dont know if I wanna listen to this new one. Thye biggie duets was a decent album minus two songs. That is all.