PDA

View Full Version : lookin' for a Ice T track...

venex
10-12-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm not really into Ice T...

but a few days ago, I was ridin' around with some friends, and he got this cd that he burned, with a dope ice t song on it!

the beat is constantly the same if i'm not mistaken, just a simple beat...

and there's a reggae artist on it !!!! he's ill as fuck, I think he comes at the chorus and in the end too !!!

Does somebody know about wich song that i'm talking ?

major props if you can help me,

peace!

CharlesJones
10-12-2006, 03:40 PM
I did hear a reggae artist on a Ice T song called Depths Of Hell. That song is on Ice T's Home Invasion album and it's on Trespass soundtrack.

venex
10-12-2006, 03:43 PM
that's the track !!!!!

thanks alot, peace!

CharlesJones
10-12-2006, 03:48 PM
You should hear his Home Invasion album. That album is hard. I think that's his best album. You should also check out Trespass soundtrack which is real good. The movie starrs Ice Cube, Ice T, Bill Paxton, Glenn Plummer, Tiny Lister, Stoney Jackson, Art Evans. The movie is very wack but the soundtrack is banging. The soundtrack has the songs:

Trespass by Ice T and Ice Cube
Off The Wall by Black Sheep
Don't Be A 304 by AMG
Gotta Get Over by Gang Starr
You Know What I'm About by Lord Finesse
Quick Way Out by WC And The Madd Circle

These are just some of the songs i remember on the soundtrack. Ice T came out with a new album this past Tuesday called Gangsta Rap. I'm gonna check it out because i'm a Ice T fan.

venex
10-13-2006, 11:54 AM
thanks man !

i'm def gonna check out "home invasion" and that soundtrack !

peace!

GSTYLE
10-13-2006, 04:31 PM
that album is a classic- start to finish catchy flows, hard hitting lyrics, a theme for each song, originality and raw beats! its even got the track that inspired my name, GSTYLE!

"Some nights i cant write....stare at the blue lines, i think ima go blind, then the beat becomes me...i sit in the dark and write a whole fuckin LP!"

CharlesJones
10-14-2006, 12:52 PM
Yeah GStyle. Home Invasion album is the shit. He got a lot of hard songs on there. The album cover is a tight drawing. My favorite joints on the album is It's On, Ice MF T, G Style, Watch The Ice Break, That's How I'm Livin, I Ain't New Ta This, Gotta Lotta Love, Hit The Fan, 99 Problems with Marquis of 2 Live Crew, Funky Gripsta(Ice T doesn't rap on this song. A young female raps on this song and she's tight. She sounds like a teenager.)

GSTYLE
10-17-2006, 03:05 AM
Yeah, he says in the song a 14 yr old female.

The production on the album, start to finish, has a consistent sound and is RAW, classic album.

the insignificant
10-17-2006, 03:41 AM
home invasion is a bit up and down but the highs are certainly high... but ice t is underrated a lot when people compile their top mc lists... the best rapper to come off the west coast imo (yes i know he was born in jersey, but let's face it, he's la through and through)... his influence on guys who came after him is overlooked...

CharlesJones
10-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Has anybody heard his new album Gangsta Rap? It came out last Tuesday. I haven't heard it but i wanna hear it. He's gonna be the host of VH1's Hip Hop Honors tonight on tv. Ya'll make sure ya'll check that out. I forgot what time it comes on.

TUCO
10-17-2006, 04:22 PM
THE ICEBERG was a hard ass album

GSTYLE
10-18-2006, 03:27 AM
I only heard the title track off gangsta rap, his lyrics are ok, but the thing with ICE, his flow and voice just makes everythin he ever said sound tight! a good trak. he shouts out a lot of westcoast legends in the track

mobSta
10-18-2006, 05:07 AM
yeah word, home invasion - is a dope album, no doubt. ice-t is really underrated rapper, cuz he made lot of wack tracks, always expiencing, searching, improving. personally i dont like his earlier albums, the sound really sucked, which might be applied to whole hiphop era before 90-s.
i would recommend ya all the O.G. - 1991 and Return of the Real - 96. that are real classical oldschool albums.

CharlesJones
10-18-2006, 03:56 PM
LOL@Ice T's wack straight to video movies hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He's made a bunch of wack movies.

IRAN
10-18-2006, 04:14 PM
Power and O.G two quality albums.

CharlesJones
10-19-2006, 03:51 PM
What the hell was Ice T thinking breaking up with his ex wife Darlene? That woman is hot as fuck. I saw a picture of her in The Source magazine awhile ago and she still looks hot. His new wife ain't all that. Those titties of her's aren't real LOL.