PDA

View Full Version : a west cost rumor

Dokuro
10-12-2006, 04:41 PM
the word on the steet is the bitch The Game got Holocoust,Black boy and Juice on his lable is this true and if it is would it eran The Game stipes with you
becouse it would with me as he would preduce the best album sence the Chronic

Skellington
10-12-2006, 04:42 PM
lol.....hehe.....rest asure, it ain't true

Gawd
10-12-2006, 04:44 PM
i bet big dane doesnt post a pic because 1/3 of his head is missing because a female stomped it out with high heels......That would also explain is incredible retardation illness..

HANZO
10-12-2006, 04:46 PM
aint there a hip hop section for this stuff????

Skellington
10-12-2006, 04:46 PM
is there?

HANZO
10-12-2006, 04:50 PM
i didnt even understand the original post cause of the spelling

Skellington
10-12-2006, 04:51 PM
:) lol

Dokuro
10-12-2006, 04:52 PM
hers some clarification bitches
The word on the street is the bitch The Game got Holocaust, Black boy and Juice on his label is this true and if it is would it earn The Game stripes with you
because it would with me as he would produce the best album since the Chronic

Gawd
10-12-2006, 04:54 PM
BIGDANISH IS A FUXING 2NDARY ACCOUNT MOST LIKELY GENERAL WISE ON ACID.....D00D IS A FAKE. CLAIMS TO BE A SHAMAN AND MAY BE RELATED TO SHYCHICA.

That will be all.

Skellington
10-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Source? How come you'r able to copy/paste a text and still have a spelling problem??

Dokuro
10-12-2006, 04:55 PM
lol.....hehe.....rest asure, it ain't true
do you have knoledge of the west do you even live in the states mr. Canada is there a sure thing that you no its not true are you enebody inportent do you even no who black boy or juice is

i thought so
shut the fuck up this is only dedecated to us on the west

Skellington
10-12-2006, 05:00 PM
do you have knoledge of the west do you even live in the states mr. Canada is there a sure thing that you no its not true are you enebody inportent do you even no who black boy or juice is

i thought so
shut the fuck up this is only dedecated to us on the west

I know eveything there's to know about Holocaust punk....I got contacts, and he is NOT signing to anything. Right now he's forming a duo with Bomshot called "Warghosts" and is gonna do work with Lost Children Of Babylon.....

Now what huh?.....

get y'r shit together dickless.....

AND besides, no I don't live in the states, what's that got to do with it?? I can spell better then you....now what?

HANZO
10-12-2006, 05:02 PM
hers some clarification bitches
The word on the street is the bitch The Game got Holocaust, Black boy and Juice on his label is this true and if it is would it earn The Game stripes with you
because it would with me as he would produce the best album since the Chronic

i checked there is a hip hop thread were you post topics about hip hop. you might want to check it out. interesting stuff about hip hop.

and yes it would be a sik album if it was true.