PDA

View Full Version : a west cost romor

Dokuro
10-12-2006, 05:05 PM
the bitches in gen chat have no ansers becouse ther bitches

The word on the street is the bitch The Game got Holocaust, Black boy and Juice on his label is this true and if it is would it earn The Game stripes with you
because it would with me as he would produce the best album since the Chronic

Prolifical ENG
10-12-2006, 05:15 PM
Glad you found the right forum :point:

I dunno about that rumor, it sounds like a wu-fan sewing circle rumor.....even if, it wouldnt earn stripes...I see Game as average at best....never knew he was hated that much here.

Dokuro
10-12-2006, 05:17 PM
i just hate that busta im one of the only compton local

Skellington
10-12-2006, 05:19 PM
So here's what you were saying to me right? Cause I said this rumor is false...

do you have knoledge of the west do you even live in the states mr. Canada is there a sure thing that you no its not true are you enebody inportent do you even no who black boy or juice is

i thought so
shut the fuck up this is only dedecated to us on the west

I know eveything there's to know about Holocaust punk....I got contacts, and he is NOT signing to anything. Right now he's forming a duo with Bomshot called "Warghosts" and is gonna do work with Lost Children Of Babylon.....

Now what huh?.....

get y'r shit together dickless.....

Dokuro
10-12-2006, 05:21 PM
i thoug t i deched you punk ass what you stalkin me busta

Dokuro
10-12-2006, 05:22 PM
show me proof of you conection bitch

Skellington
10-12-2006, 05:24 PM
lol, how ....how can I show this??? lmao,

Aight, I run the official forums of Warcloud and the My Space page...

WTF man.....just believe me on this one aight?? Lol.....

Dokuro
10-12-2006, 05:28 PM
some guy that murda mook dosent even know runs his offical myspace
and hes from inda how could i belive you come canada and actuly know about a romor that started yesterday

Skellington
10-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Canada??? Look idiot, I'm from Belgium, aight, get that straight...
And what'r you gettin' stressy about anyway, it's just a rumor, you said it yourself, I'm just posting here that it's false.....this is a message board remember??
No need to jump on me like you did simply cause I replied to your lame post.....if you don't like the answers you get, then take y'r ass somewhere else.....and stop acting like a lil' bitch thinking y'r all that while you can't even spell y'r name right.....

Dokuro
10-12-2006, 05:38 PM
so you frome even further a way sory i thout you were canadan bet still i need an aser from the west not the old world im just a little teasty becouse of my gil whant to get an abotion

Gawd
10-12-2006, 06:32 PM
You're not from compton you're not black you're not a shaman .

Check your spelling you fuxing looser and stop spamming the fuxing forum with your 3rd grade special education illness threads you fucking cunt wart.

Dokuro
10-13-2006, 11:40 AM
i think ed still tring to say somthing to me
so what ever it is heres my ansewr fuck you