LHX
10-12-2006, 07:35 PM
the entertainment factor

LHX
10-12-2006, 07:49 PM
looks like we got that covered

TAURO
10-12-2006, 08:00 PM
Excuse me but what about the upper class? did you forget Lord Tauro of Buckingham?

*Sit's patiently with brandy in one hand sitting by an open fire waiting for a response*

LHX
10-12-2006, 08:00 PM
LHX doing no moderating but only watching and being pwnt ?

I mean you are a moderator right?

more like a janitor

does something need to be moderated? everything seem to be alright here

LHX
10-12-2006, 08:02 PM
Excuse me but what about the upper class? did you forget Lord Tauro of Buckingham?

*Sit's patiently with brandy in one hand sitting by an open fire waiting for a response*
your butler didnt deliver the message?

yo you should fire that dude

TAURO
10-12-2006, 08:08 PM
your butler didnt deliver the message?

yo you should fire that dude

Jeeve's shall certainly be dismissed now if you don't mind I shall retire to my quarters.:king:

LHX
10-12-2006, 08:11 PM
even good kids need parents, ed

think of me as a tour guide on your journey of life

moderator is such a harsh term

LHX
10-12-2006, 08:12 PM
Jeeve's shall certainly be dismissed now if you don't mind I shall retire to my quarters.:king:
dont forget to tell the maid to run the bath water

tally ho

LHX
10-12-2006, 08:22 PM
youre not the one writing the checks

my approval ratings are thru the roof

check wikipedia

LHX
10-12-2006, 08:26 PM
not sure yo

havent heard from her in ages

wheres jasper at?

LHX
10-12-2006, 08:34 PM
coming soon

i did a interview with entertainment tonight about my moderating style

ill let you know when they are gonna air it

hows your album coming?

LHX
10-12-2006, 08:39 PM
So what advice would you give to all your fans who are trying to get started in the Hip Hop game?

All the edLittleheads out there

LHX
10-12-2006, 08:47 PM
youve got my attention ed

what more can you want?

Sicka than aidZ
10-12-2006, 08:55 PM
ed your gonna get banned go ahead front on some natives

snapple
10-12-2006, 11:35 PM
ebighead is angstey and ignorant, a shitty combo indeed

LHX
10-13-2006, 08:26 AM
when you gonna open up the edbigghead forums?

maestro wooz
10-13-2006, 01:27 PM
thecorpse.com's know the ledge > lhx's life

Prince Rai
10-13-2006, 02:07 PM
havent been here for a while, but hmm... funny how things havent changed :P

a forum is what it is i suppose, a place all types can go to freely usually, and drop ledges through bombs and other unusual intercourses.

i think i know what i am talking about...

but one thing is for sure,

whatever the trend is over here, individually we should just say things that will engender a certain degree of positivity.

of course a negative comment provokes argument, but thats only useful if we can control our anger and not get carried away.

LHX
10-13-2006, 03:59 PM
thecorpse.com's know the ledge > lhx's life
you still mad i turned you down for that exclusive interview?

i told you: my publicist messed up

ill do a phone interview if you pay the long distance charges

Sicka than aidZ
10-13-2006, 05:41 PM
ill gaurantee this u run a thread in here and compare 300 pound overweight redneck computer junkies wit gunz to native americans(u can whine about all the drugz u want) your fat ass is gonna be clowned all up an down KTL. Save north korea's starving, take away ed'z food cardz he been buyin up an down the hood. No offense ed, but u do kind of fuck it up for the rest in more ways than one.

Sicka than aidZ
10-13-2006, 06:12 PM
yo u need to shut tha fuck up about natives thats all,. ive always been cool what the fuck u talkin bout angus? U think you can just pop off about people u dont know in a disrespectful way like that man people aint gonna buck back? fuck we saved u white people and we gonna have to do it again. Not like everyone gonna be "look at the white guy, lets invite him to eat... He weighs more than all the starving kids in africa combined, roast up a couple more cows we havin guests tonight ma". I dont really give a fuck about education im educated enuf to know that when your lush lifestyle crumbles, u gonna be hurting. I aint saying your not gonna survive anyone here can pull that off. but who u think your foolin dog? , if your as fat as u say your truly one of nature's infedels an that bitch gonna show u what time it is when the inevitable outcome of mankind comez, guns wont do a damn thang for u, an i doubt many muthafuckaz will either. Im done battlin with you dont even expect a response from me about this. im just saying whats gonna eventually be said anyways what u probably be saying to yourself everyday. Yo sorry for coming at u i aint even mad so yeah be man show some respect and you'll earn respect. u are on ignore now. peace

Sexy Jasper
10-13-2006, 06:34 PM
yo u need to shut tha fuck up about natives thats all,. ive always been cool what the fuck u talkin bout angus? U think you can just pop off about people u dont know in a disrespectful way like that man people aint gonna buck back? fuck we saved u white people and we gonna have to do it again. Not like everyone gonna be "look at the white guy, lets invite him to eat... He weighs more than all the starving kids in africa combined, roast up a couple more cows we havin guests tonight ma". I dont really give a fuck about education im educated enuf to know that when your lush lifestyle crumbles, u gonna be hurting. I aint saying your not gonna survive anyone here can pull that off. but who u think your foolin dog? , if your as fat as u say your truly one of nature's infedels an that bitch gonna show u what time it is when the inevitable outcome of mankind comez, guns wont do a damn thang for u, an i doubt many muthafuckaz will either. Im done battlin with you dont even expect a response from me about this. im just saying whats gonna eventually be said anyways what u probably be saying to yourself everyday. Yo sorry for coming at u i aint even mad so yeah be man show some respect and you'll earn respect. u are on ignore now. peace

Are we still gonna build a wigwam with broomsticks and your parents bedsheets up in your room? Then you'll to tie me to a chair and run circles around me while making injun sounds like ooohwoowoowooo!

Man, I love slumber parties.

LHX
10-13-2006, 06:43 PM
is there any groups of people who havent been trashed in this forum yet?

theres gotta be a way to settle this all in the streets

hectis
10-13-2006, 06:50 PM
lhx i wuz watchin a old movie one time like i think from the 80s or 90s and it said masterd by lhx is that were u got ur name from and yo dose aqua luna still post hear?

LHX
10-13-2006, 06:53 PM
no i got the name somewhere else and am a master of other things

i havent heard from Aqua in a long while now

Aqua: if you hear me, call home

TAURO
10-13-2006, 06:57 PM
You know i've kind of wondered what the people here would be like if we all met up at some kind of wu corp reunion, just to see how various people here would react to one another and the funny thing is I actually think alot of people would be cool with each other despite how they go on here.....or maybe not.

LHX
10-13-2006, 07:03 PM
i would cook for all you fuckers

TAURO
10-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Id probably find all the drinkers of the corp, get shit faced they try to get off with ms Rza but thats just me.

TAURO
10-13-2006, 07:17 PM
Something tells me Ed you could cook up some seriously good food.

LHX
10-13-2006, 07:41 PM
no you wouldnt....i would have to take care of that as I am the best bbq cook in the entire galaxy.......

ill cook the non-meat related materials

and kick everybodys asses while im doing it

Sicka than aidZ
10-13-2006, 08:09 PM
yo id run that "first casualty at the wucorp member get together party" thread but i already done it and i think intellekt won. Ed why u keep talking like were friendz dog. You say that weak shit about other races u aint my homie, an the reason i re-ran that gun thread is cuz you can be cool when u aint spamming an your the biggest postwhore here so i figured get your ass on to something that benefits the forum. And dont be running along like u aint the forum cop you act like a faggot to every newbie dog. and your fatass dont think the worlds gonna go to shit man? . id luv to see u runnin with your guns an shit, lmao dog, u asked for the shit and if anyone should be gettin exposed in KTL its definantly you. Many would agree. man i sure as hell wouldnt reppin like u man. Thought we were friendz? , yeah right. Yo if we got together there's no way you'd escape gettin your ass whooped. i dont know why u say shit u know would get u killed, str8 up slain dog, and yo the white people who came here died without the natives help.
Go ahead an post drunk injuns i got a drunk whiteboy in the gutter for every native u hate.

LHX
10-13-2006, 08:19 PM
after yall tasted my red cabbage wiff mashed potatoes, nobody would be fightin nothing

LHX
10-13-2006, 08:55 PM
you guys should unite and go attack other forums

Sicka than aidZ
10-13-2006, 08:55 PM
nevermind i cant post it cuza graffiti

Sicka than aidZ
10-13-2006, 09:00 PM
you guys should unite and go attack other forums

Man i aint the one fuckin yourz up, naw im peace wit everyone but maybe aqua but she cool we dont talk. Sorry for all this shit why dont u erase the posts dude your forum's actually doin pretty well with out all this shit

CHRONZ
10-13-2006, 09:02 PM
nevermind i cant post it cuza graffiti
graffiti where dude ?

LHX
10-13-2006, 09:06 PM
dont sweat it

i dont like deleting posts

i usually only delete retarded threads or when people make general comments about a group of people

or if somebody completely fucks up a thread that was going good

snapple
10-13-2006, 10:24 PM
LOL @ ebgihead claiming his posts are gems, his only fan is shrap on here everyone thinks youre an ignorant asshole man if you stopped posting nobody would give a flying fuck you dont contribute anything positive EVER

SHRAP
10-13-2006, 11:50 PM
im not edbiggheads fan unless u mean in the crazy fan sense that i want to shoot him in the face

snapple
10-14-2006, 07:50 AM
^^oh word, before when you tried to start shit /w me mad people were PMing me saying you guys were some faggot corpse crew or someshit and not to listen to teather one of u and 2 other users i wont mention, so my mistake someone was frontin on me

SHRAP
10-14-2006, 07:55 AM
i tried 2 start shit wit u? wtf

Q-birth
10-14-2006, 10:02 AM
If anybody had any doubt about Edbonehead being an idiot, now you know.

Sicka than aidZ
10-14-2006, 10:11 AM
^^oh word, before when you tried to start shit /w me mad people were PMing me saying you guys were some faggot corpse crew or someshit and not to listen to teather one of u and 2 other users i wont mention, so my mistake someone was frontin on me
naw shrap aint a homo

snapple
10-14-2006, 01:29 PM

LOL son you use to talk shit to me all day,as and i flipped it back then you dissapeared, i'm glad you've forgotten about it because it was on some dumb shit too, RESPECT to you as long as you arent on some dumb shit

snapple
10-14-2006, 01:30 PM
"my posts are gold i would have been banned"
son your social life is this website, and everyone thinks you're weak, there are plenty of wack users who dont get banned.

LHX
10-14-2006, 01:31 PM
i still wanna see what would happen in the streets

i think sicka and ed would shake hands

snapple
10-14-2006, 01:33 PM
^^i woud hope so, even though i dislike some people on this website i wouldnt make shit pop off if i met up with them, im trying to live positive and a life of PEACE, i'm sure it's just a lot of internet bullshit... unless they behaved the way they did online and said some dumb shit....then itd be on

LHX
10-14-2006, 01:39 PM
everybody is the Wizard of Oz behind the keyboard

take me for example:
i give the impression that i know a thing or 2, but in real life i actually look like a idiot

Sicka than aidZ
10-14-2006, 03:14 PM
naw man he's rascist we wouldnt get along at all

snapple
10-14-2006, 03:38 PM
Im not a racist dood you just can't take racial jokes unless its about white ppl.....If im racist then so is 99% of the ppl who post in ktl......

LOL @ ebighead claiming he isn't a racist fuck, talk about delusional

snapple
10-14-2006, 03:50 PM
yes...you're racist....and you know it so don't front and say it's a joke.

Sicka than aidZ
10-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Im not a racist dood you just can't take racial jokes unless its about white ppl.....If im racist then so is 99% of the ppl who post in ktl......

im half white, i dont hate white's dog, and ive decided to not tolerate racism.

Sexy Jasper
10-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Khemosabi.

Sicka than aidZ
10-14-2006, 05:36 PM
hmmmm.... jasper...?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/post-208-1113776184.jpg

Sexy Jasper
10-14-2006, 06:01 PM
I prefer the term Aryan.

Sicka than aidZ
10-14-2006, 06:46 PM
yo L, fuck this shit this forum died cuza this shit just erase it bro for real its weak, start over wit da 1st page

LHX
10-14-2006, 07:12 PM
there is so much we have in common, i dont know how we end up always talking about our physical differences

maybe we are all too proud

or maybe we all need to suffer more

Sexy Jasper
10-14-2006, 07:17 PM
I think we all need to finger our rectums more. Then we can truly begin understanding eachothers pains. It might sound silly, but don't knock it till you've tried it.

LHX
10-14-2006, 07:19 PM
maybe its the illuminati mind control drugs

vaccines

chemicals

Sexy Jasper
10-14-2006, 07:25 PM
No it's defenitely the increase of television shows featuring homosexual people. How enchanting they are. Sometimes I wish I could be a gay, but then I realise it's not all pillowfights and pearl necklaces...

LHX
10-14-2006, 07:49 PM
according to some, everybody is part gay

i dont think thats the cause of everybody being miserable

Pretty Toney
10-14-2006, 07:50 PM
I think we all need to finger our rectums more.... featuring homosexual people. How enchanting they are. Sometimes I wish I could be a gay, but then I realise it's not all pillowfights and pearl necklaces...

i only stumbled over this. usually i donīt come in here ,, but i do wanna know now! are you a male or female AND if you a man... HOW GAY ARE YOU???

Sexy Jasper
10-14-2006, 07:53 PM
I'm part human, part salesman and I have yet to find the gay in me. Maybe I should look in the place I'd least expect to find it.

Sicka than aidZ
10-14-2006, 08:38 PM
i only stumbled over this. usually i donīt come in here ,, but i do wanna know now! are you a male or female AND if you a man... HOW GAY ARE YOU???
he'z a bitch

Sexy Jasper
10-14-2006, 08:41 PM
Let's burry the hatchet and smoke a peace pipe Sika.

Smoke some signals for me you little injun in my cupboard

Sicka than aidZ
10-14-2006, 08:44 PM
Let's burry the hatchet and smoke a peace pipe Sika.

Smoke some signals for me you little injun in my cupboard

"cuz jasperz not a homo like you"...now what was that buddy?

Sexy Jasper
10-14-2006, 08:50 PM
I don'tknow what that all about, but I'm about to pass the fuck out and hopefully catch some sleep too.

Pies!

One.

SHRAP
10-14-2006, 10:52 PM
LOL son you use to talk shit to me all day,as and i flipped it back then you dissapeared, i'm glad you've forgotten about it because it was on some dumb shit too, RESPECT to you as long as you arent on some dumb shit

funny i remember it bein the other way around.

SHRAP
10-14-2006, 10:54 PM
can you even own a gun in pussy canada?

u can own a gun anywhere in the world, worrying about whether its legal or not is what makes u a pussy. shooting other people sure as fuck aint legal and owning a gun just 2 own a gun and show it off is gay. only pussys i know were from the USA

snapple
10-15-2006, 09:15 AM

actually you just said you didn't remember at all, and you use to post multiple times a day i called you out and sonned you pretty hard and you stopped posting pretty much, you use to post all day about how tough u were and shit haha if you wanna get into it....

LHX
10-15-2006, 10:01 AM
i am also tough

SHRAP
10-15-2006, 10:19 AM
actually you just said you didn't remember at all, and you use to post multiple times a day i called you out and sonned you pretty hard and you stopped posting pretty much, you use to post all day about how tough u were and shit haha if you wanna get into it....

nah i dont remember that

i remember it like it was, i just post my shit and u were dickriding me constantly like some kind of faggot internet stalker, i shut your weak ass down post after post, u wouldnt shut the fuck up wit your weak ass jokes so i clowned u in other threads whenever u posted somethin that showed what a faggot ass sissy u are. eventually after typin nuff pussy ass coward shit, u must have decided nuff was nuff and stopped puttin my name in your posts

i see that didnt last very long and now u are yet again tryin 2 shit on my name thru your keyboard and internet connection 10000000000000000 miles away from the hands of fate like a PUSSY ASS BITCH.

i feel sorry for all u internet queers that were born with no nuts and instead of handlin your business in real life like a real man, instead of even havin at least the sack to be a pussy ass shit talkin bitch in real life, u only have nuff confidence to be a pussy ass shit TYPING bitch through the internet. bitch u a fucking joke, go hang yourself wit your keyboard cord cuz u was born 2 lose faggot sucka, some pussy ass words that aint even spoken face to face just typed into a machine cant hang wit guns and knives bitch

Sicka than aidZ
10-15-2006, 10:23 AM
holy fuck

snapple
10-15-2006, 10:34 AM
nah i dont remember that

i remember it like it was, i just post my shit and u were dickriding me constantly like some kind of faggot internet stalker, i shut your weak ass down post after post, u wouldnt shut the fuck up wit your weak ass jokes so i clowned u in other threads whenever u posted somethin that showed what a faggot ass sissy u are. eventually after typin nuff pussy ass coward shit, u must have decided nuff was nuff and stopped puttin my name in your posts

i see that didnt last very long and now u are yet again tryin 2 shit on my name thru your keyboard and internet connection 10000000000000000 miles away from the hands of fate like a PUSSY ASS BITCH.

i feel sorry for all u internet queers that were born with no nuts and instead of handlin your business in real life like a real man, instead of even havin at least the sack to be a pussy ass shit talkin bitch in real life, u only have nuff confidence to be a pussy ass shit TYPING bitch through the internet. bitch u a fucking joke, go hang yourself wit your keyboard cord cuz u was born 2 lose faggot sucka, some pussy ass words that aint even spoken face to face just typed into a machine cant hang wit guns and knives bitch

son i challenged you on the MIC, and i roll with NS, and if you're from canada you should know we have people out in t-dot and montreal, if i really wanted to come at you it wouldn't be difficult i could obtain your info with one phonecall, can't hang with guns and knives what are you even saying? i can't understand half the shit you say it's just a lot of cursing. i challenged you on the mic and you declined, so don't call me a pussy. i'm not gonna challenege you to a fist fight or a shootout or whatever you're implying....sorry i'm living positive i don't need to get caught up in your joke of a life. i never dropped jokes man, i just would expose you, you fronted on some rough and rugged shit and everyone was getting so tired of it it got to the point where other heads were posting pictures and videos of you, you even said it man i got it quoted, you never got pussy till you were 16, you had no assosiation with any hood you use to play videogames all day, from those pictures you had no fucking style, you are just an internet message board geek who talks tough. thats what it comes down too. i can clown you all day, expose you, and slaughter you on the mic, that will NEVER change. i'm sorry but your "transformation" theory that you let out your "inner-thug" id like you to go to the canadian hoods and tell some people your theory, i guarantee some of them will be on the floor laughing, and in about 5 minutes you'll leave with nothing in your pockets and at least a black eye. you really know how to talk the talk. as 2pac would say "THUG LIFE" you're 20 man, you're gonna say in 2 years you became some big tough hood legend and had the whole world figured out, sorry man but you are nothin but a busta. a lying delusional internet geek busta. you know where i'm at and if you really are the thug you claim and you only roll in your neighborhood then you're weak at hustling. it's already over no need for you to respond real recognize real

snapple
10-15-2006, 10:41 AM

"Wtf are you talking about" was your last post, you'll remember now. just be who you are man and drop the tony montana persona, you seen the end of scarface? it's not cool man, you odviously aren't completely a fool you are on a wu-tang site, just be real man you don't gotta impress anybody on here....it's a difficult world man beleive me i know....but the road you wanna go down may seem glamourious in the music you listen to, but beleive me man you're much better off getting a real job and living positive

SHRAP
10-15-2006, 10:57 AM
hahahaahahh this faggot on the internet wanna play 8 mile wit me or some shit, i dont know i didnt read the whole fuckin paragraph yet. if u gonna type a whole bunch of garbage at least have the courtesy 2 press ENTER between each seperate but equally worthless thought u fuckin cornball. go 2 church bitch

SHRAP
10-15-2006, 11:05 AM
fag? transformation? fag i whooped bitchs asses 10 years ago 4 talkin shit, im returnin to my roots bitch, i dont talk i handle my business and keep that shit movin, i slang where the dough at, faggots want to become an example then i give em what they want, what more i gotta say. i dont rap battle fake ass pussys, especially fake ass pussies wit no respect for realness and blunt honesty and no respect for the art of mcing

i play my fuckin role regardless, if u say u above all that blah blah blah, aka u scared, u dont want me to fuck u up, WHATEVER, im cool wit that just stop your bitch ass chatterin runnin your mouth like a ho, it is what it is man

lol @ u saying u have pull here, fuck outta here fag, DONT SAY IT FUCKIN PROVE IT. i finish court soon and u know where the fuck im at, if u got people here then u know its a small world here and u know what time it is

why i would rap battle u anyway, u already proved u just gonna recycle the same old ass shit from 2 years ago thats mothafuckas been makin jokes about for that long now, it aint even relevant now and mothafuckas still on some petrified dinosaur shit, im so far ahead of yall that im breathin down the back of ya neck already, i am who i am why the fuck do u think i didnt even post at all til i got knocked?

SHRAP
10-15-2006, 11:15 AM
"Wtf are you talking about" was your last post, you'll remember now. just be who you are man and drop the tony montana persona, you seen the end of scarface? it's not cool man, you odviously aren't completely a fool you are on a wu-tang site, just be real man you don't gotta impress anybody on here....it's a difficult world man beleive me i know....but the road you wanna go down may seem glamourious in the music you listen to, but beleive me man you're much better off getting a real job and living positive

man u a cockaroach what the fuck i gotta impress a cockaroach for, say hello 2 my little friend bitch, glamour is for marilyn fuckin monroe do i look like marilyn motherfuckin monroe 2 u asshole? i go down my path and handle my shit like i was meant to, if u think u was meant 2 suck my dick and u wanna suck my dick then just suck my dick and shut the fuck up cuz u aint doin nothin just typin to me like u wanna suck my dick

snapple
10-15-2006, 11:38 AM

hahaha frontin like you don't remember now look youre heated on a posting rampage. you're so stupid shrap, you're asking me to come at you....why would you do that? and i'm not saying i roll deep in canada, i've never been there, they would come to us in NY, but i do have people there, and if you are some big ass hustler they'll know who you are no doubt.

"i finish court soon"

youd think youd understand how this world works and how you gotta come at people, but i guess you just don't get it, keep getting charges! you a felon yet? and 2 years ago isn't a long time at all. and i'm not a hustler anymore. i can't afford to throw away money, especially on some housecat named shrap from canada who is dealing with the popo, even if i did come at you, they could connect it to me so fast it wouldn't even be funny, you just lack wisdom man, thats really what it comes down to, you "keep it movin" son you said your ass was broke? when i was hustling my pockets were swollen at all times, and i was running all over the place man, all day, 24/7. and i wasn't even some big hustler i was far from the biggest man i wasn't the king or anyshit like that man i was just your average hustler... look man you're young it's not too late, i'm young too man i gave that shit up though and am striding for something better in life. even if i did have money to throw around man i wouldn't come at you shrap, you're just an immature confused child who is trying to get involved in the street life. i'm a peaceful person who is trying to better the world. i have no personal beef with you at all, if i met you in real life id shake your hand, because you wouldn't disrespect me then i know it, id look right into your eyes without any hatred man thats my word, i know you're catching feelings right now but i just hope that you'll become smarter man, cause a lot of dudes aren't as nice as me

SHRAP
10-15-2006, 08:29 PM
i never said i was some big time muthafucka, if i was i wouldnt be the 1 gettin arrested would i? im a ghost ho, BOO! only thing heated is my dick in ya mouth bitch. how the fuck they gonna connect it to u? its ok dude u dont have to give excuses, keep it real man and say u scared if u scared. im tired of yall phony ass internet mothafuckas whos some jokers online but they some punks in the street too scared to even move they lips, just keep it real man

look at my post history anyway, i wasnt posting shit then i got arrested and started posting, the proof is in the pudding. no time to post. dont take time to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that yall mothafuckas postin on here aint doin shit, im on here cuz i aint got shit to do so whats these bitchs excuses

u dont have to tell me there a lot of dudes that aint as nice as u cuz im 1 of em, for a long ass fuckin time i tried to front on some nice guy shit, "dont be antisocial" as they said it, learned real fast why nice guys finish last

LHX
10-15-2006, 09:33 PM
this forum got this crazy system where you can send other members private messages

yall should check it out

snapple
10-15-2006, 09:38 PM
sorry for pointless spam, shrap your philosophy is retarded, i'm not gonna off you shrap no matter how bad you want it you should be thankful i have "excuses", son this is a place of knowledge, and you don't got any(because within 2 years of hustling you get knocked hahaha, and you aint even movin shiiiat) take it to PM if you wanna keep talking tough to me and i'll respond when available, PEACE ya big bad boy

SHRAP
10-16-2006, 06:35 AM
fag i didnt get knocked for hustlin, i got knocked for stabbin a pussy motherfucker who thought he was some kind of gangsta, and i didnt hustle for 2 fucking years it was more like 2 months, keep up the ducktales fag

p.s. youre a pussy with vagina lips for a face thats why u aint posted your pic

WU-KILLAH
10-16-2006, 06:45 AM
this forum got this crazy system where you can send other members private messages

yall should check it out

crazy system indeed, would be cool if people heard about it !

SHRAP
10-16-2006, 11:31 AM
Youre Too Fat And Stupid For Breathing Air

LHX
10-16-2006, 12:20 PM
its dangerous in these parts

dont be caught posting after dark yo

CID DIGITAL
10-16-2006, 12:39 PM
:lmao: