PDA

View Full Version : Ludacris has officially become an R&B rapper.

IrOnMaN
10-13-2006, 09:18 AM
The new song he's got out is a perfect example of flooping over from hip-hop to R&B rap. "Shake your money maker!!" In others words, he's saying that women should make their money by shaking and selling their "goods". I use to like this dude but now, he's weak as shit. #@!^&* &^%%#@

Fucking R&B rappers. :( I hate them. Look at what they're doing to hip-hop, guys. They're destorying everything hip-hop has created.

TSA
10-13-2006, 09:40 AM
The new song he's got out is a perfect example of flooping over from hip-hop to R&B rap. "Shake your money maker!!" In others words, he's saying that women should make their money by shaking and selling their "goods". I use to like this dude but now, he's weak as shit. #@!^&* &^%%#@

Fucking R&B rappers. :( I hate them. Look at what they're doing to hip-hop, guys. They're destorying everything hip-hop has created.

yeah i wish ludacris would go back it his more intellect/wisdom tracks like
"Ho"

you fuckin nerd idiot.

Hayabusa
10-13-2006, 10:02 AM
If u up for some real down south hip hop cop that new killer mike album. I pledge alligence to the grind. Its either a album or mixtape not sure. I just know its a double CD and is pure crack.

murkoutz
10-13-2006, 01:08 PM
luda is burning out. it happens to everybody...........cept ghostface

PANDA PISS
10-13-2006, 01:40 PM

so are you also calling james brown out on this?
cos he invented that phrase, and played a huge role in influencing hip hop and defining the sound of hip hop

and luda has always been a sex freak since his first joint came out

cap
10-13-2006, 01:44 PM
you are crazy,check his cd,and see for yourself.
he's even talking about child molesters on this one.
and yeah,he always rapped about chicks,luda's that dude.

PANDA PISS
10-13-2006, 01:48 PM
you are crazy,check his cd,and see for yourself.
he's even talking about child molesters on this one.
and yeah,he always rapped about chicks,luda's that dude.

why am i crazy?
i will get his album, ill probably buy it and copy it and take the shit back to the store
is the rick rubin production good?

whos the producers on this shit?
why is luda gettin shitted on, chicken and beer and his last album were weak as fuck
this album cant possibly be worse?!

cap
10-13-2006, 01:50 PM
why am i crazy?
i will get his album, ill probably buy it and copy it and take the shit back to the store
is the rick rubin production good?

whos the producers on this shit?
why is luda gettin shitted on, chicken and beer and his last album were weak as fuck
this album cant possibly be worse?!

uhm,i was talking to the thread starter.
and his last 2 albums were sick imo!!
especially red light district!

Dokuro
10-13-2006, 01:52 PM
hes just tring somthin new that all even ODB experamented with R&B look at dont go brakin my haert let luda do what a base slanger got to do

Peace

PANDA PISS
10-13-2006, 01:56 PM
uhm,i was talking to the thread starter.
and his last 2 albums were sick imo!!
especially red light district!

my mistake
yo red light district was shit, there was some terrible songs on there

renagade410
10-13-2006, 02:01 PM
i used to be a big luda fan........................................

word of mouf was actually the first cd i ever bought from a store(along with stillmatic) so insantly luda became one of my favorite rappers. cd by cd i then bean to realize he was chnging and it wasnt for the better. no longer is ludaris mentioned in my list of favorite rappers. thats not saying that the talent isnt still there but who can hoestly say that he hasnt changed for the worst since word of mouf.

him cutting his hair was his way of showing he has chosen to live the pop life to be an r&b rapper but hey who can blame him. when you gettin movie offers n all that cash being thrown in your face its hard to say no

Gawd
10-13-2006, 02:18 PM
I like that slap track on the new cd......' i feel like slapping a nigga today...(woman sings) SLAP SLAP......(luda) slapping a nigga today...(woman again) slap slap'....lawls...

CharlesJones
10-13-2006, 04:07 PM
Drunken Wu Masta i'm glad you agree with me that Ludacris has gotten wack. I haven't liked him since Word Of Mouf album. He's too mainstream and his new single Money Maker with Pharrell is gay. His first album Back For The First Time is his hardest album.

snapple
10-13-2006, 04:17 PM
the hate for luda has been strong lately on here

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-13-2006, 04:21 PM
go listen to the album and still try to say that shit

and btw i'm more than 100% sure your favorite rappers have made songs in the same vein

chill the fuck out, a song like money maker isn't the downfall of hip hop...

Dokuro
i hope that ed bitch stop saying the n word by know becouse hes probably dropen it like it going out of syle on this thread

CharlesJones
I don't hate Ludacris. I just think he needs to go back to doing hardcore music again like his first album.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-13-2006, 04:23 PM
^if you would listen to his album you'd see that he never really left geez

TSA
10-14-2006, 07:55 AM
luda is burning out. it happens to everybody...........cept ghostface

yeah ghostface in 95 is where he's at right now?? ghost burnt the fuck out, how's luda burning out witht he number one album in the country and he just dropped another single thats firewater

TSA
10-14-2006, 07:57 AM
I don't hate Ludacris. I just think he needs to go back to doing hardcore music again like his first album.

you haven't herad his new album, and his first one wasn't "hardcore" it was friendly and fun, like he's ALWAYS been. Wu corp nerds are worst then aids.

CID DIGITAL
10-14-2006, 09:54 AM
R&B rapper is being used out of context in this thread and over half of the other threads I keep seeing it in. Only 3 or 4 ppl in this forum are using this phrase and I'm not even sure if they know what the shit means. How the fuck did you make this shit official? Are you an A&R for Def Jam south? Wow!:(W

Half Cut Skeleton
10-14-2006, 11:49 AM
yeah ghostface in 95 is where he's at right now?? ghost burnt the fuck out, how's luda burning out witht he number one album in the country and he just dropped another single thats firewater

There is is difference from burning out and not making and selling alot of albums to the mass of idiots loving this R&B shit...he burnt out in that he doesn't make tracks like off his first album and makes weak tracks just to sell to ppl on the fringe of understanding what hip hop is all about...people that listen to this shit also listen to kelly clarkson and good charlotte...and ghost burning out? wow his last album is sick and his new albums coming out are gonna be bangin' with More Fish and Swift and Changeable with MF Doom...think before you speak

murkoutz
10-14-2006, 01:10 PM
ghost brings his a-game on ever thing hes done and imma luda fan from jump street but yet some of the tracks jus wasnt fire like before and if u ask me back for the first time is his best record. please dont assume i dont know what the fuck im talking about, that money maker track aint even all that. listen to homeboy who posted up top.

CharlesJones
10-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Thanks man for agreeing with me. His first album is his best and Money Maker song is garbage.

IrOnMaN
10-15-2006, 12:58 PM

Thank you.

THE W
10-15-2006, 01:05 PM
from what i remember luda has always made clubby radio friendly songs.

Dough Snatcher
10-15-2006, 01:07 PM
In other words, his latest album was a change for the worse...

xHard to Earnx
10-15-2006, 05:37 PM
You people are the biggest fucking retards. I'm not even a Ludacris fan but come the fuck on.

TSA
10-15-2006, 06:17 PM
There is is difference from burning out and not making and selling alot of albums to the mass of idiots loving this R&B shit...he burnt out in that he doesn't make tracks like off his first album and makes weak tracks just to sell to ppl on the fringe of understanding what hip hop is all about...people that listen to this shit also listen to kelly clarkson and good charlotte...and ghost burning out? wow his last album is sick and his new albums coming out are gonna be bangin' with More Fish and Swift and Changeable with MF Doom...think before you speak

dont insult people over thier taste in music. and to go from Cuban linx and Ironman to Fishscale is a downgrade, fishscale is phenominal, but is cuban linx or ironman, his status has down graded to, it's a fact, more so then ludacris. If the change in tastes did it, then the change in tastes did it, but ghost ain't where he's at in 95, period.

Half Cut Skeleton
10-16-2006, 10:05 AM
dont insult people over thier taste in music. and to go from Cuban linx and Ironman to Fishscale is a downgrade, fishscale is phenominal, but is cuban linx or ironman, his status has down graded to, it's a fact, more so then ludacris. If the change in tastes did it, then the change in tastes did it, but ghost ain't where he's at in 95, period.

not sure exactly what your trying to say here but it looks like you just said that fishscale is phenominal...i mean its easy for an artist to come out with a classic album and then have a bunch of people saying hes not that good ever again just because it isnt a carbon copy of what made him great to begin with. ghost still eats luda everyday of the week..just because ghost doesnt come out with some stupid club track or somthin that will be played on TRL requested by young pre-adolescent girls doesnt mean he fell off...i mean on the other hand thats exactly what luda decided to do in order to sell albums and make money...he strayed so far away from what he began with its sad...dont get me wrong i like luda but jus not his recent shit

TSA
10-16-2006, 10:38 AM
not sure exactly what your trying to say here but it looks like you just said that fishscale is phenominal...i mean its easy for an artist to come out with a classic album and then have a bunch of people saying hes not that good ever again just because it isnt a carbon copy of what made him great to begin with. ghost still eats luda everyday of the week..just because ghost doesnt come out with some stupid club track or somthin that will be played on TRL requested by young pre-adolescent girls doesnt mean he fell off...i mean on the other hand thats exactly what luda decided to do in order to sell albums and make money...he strayed so far away from what he began with its sad...dont get me wrong i like luda but jus not his recent shit

?........Fishscale..doesn't mean to the rap world...what Cuban Linx, and Ironman did...Ludacris has maintained his status, better then ghost as far as star power, so my arguement is if ludacris "burnt out" which i really dont get, then say ghost did the same. Ghost is still talented as hell, more so then Luda. Fishscale is phenominal, but quality and status wise it's NOT on Cuban and Ironman's level..THAT's a burn out, to go from Iron to Fishscale is a sign of incredable talent, but Fishscale is still a fall off from the original.

TrueDciple
10-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Luda used to be fun to listen to but that money maker shit has to go!, shit is garbage lirycly and beat wise.

Gwen Stefanie is harder then luda now days.

Jeru
10-16-2006, 01:15 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but ATCQ had a song called Money Maker with the chorus goin Shake you're money maker.Are they RnB rappers?

na diel
10-16-2006, 01:16 PM
F luda