PDA

View Full Version : is warcloud a pussy

Dokuro
10-13-2006, 11:30 AM
its the seventh time murda mook challeged warcloud and steal warcloud declines this could prove to be one of the best clashes in our time ass the beast free styles from the west take on the beast frome the east but still he declind all the invatation i dont whant to lose my faith in Holocaust but he may be scarde becouse of the beatng he handed crissis

THE W
10-13-2006, 01:17 PM
who's murda mook?

InfamousRD
10-13-2006, 01:40 PM
that does sound like a ill battle never even heard about this before

ShaDynasty
10-13-2006, 01:42 PM
thumbs up on the thread title
hahahaha

WuBizzie
10-13-2006, 01:51 PM
its the seventh time murda mook challeged warcloud and steal warcloud declines this could prove to be one of the best clashes in our time ass the beast free styles from the west take on the beast frome the east but still he declind all the invatation i dont whant to lose my faith in Holocaust but he may be scarde becouse of the beatng he handed crissis

This is a lie, and anyone of you that believes otherwise is a cot damn fool. First of all Murda Mook is one of New Yorks most renowned freestylers. Why in the hell would he be calling out a "rapper" who can barely "rhyme" let alone freestyle? I seriously doubt Warcloud is anywhere remote on his radar. He probably doesn't even know who Warcloud is! Come better next time Dane.

Dokuro
10-13-2006, 02:04 PM
war cluod is the most renowed in the west just like mook in the east and he know it and this is shit im hering

Gawd
10-13-2006, 02:17 PM
Big Dane rides Warcloud's dick...

oLd_KaiNry
10-13-2006, 02:21 PM
ive seen a video on youtube about murda mook recycling his rhymes so dont think he's that big of a beast...

WuBizzie
10-13-2006, 02:26 PM
war cluod is the most renowed in the west just like mook in the east and he know it and this is shit im hering

LOL. Don't lie, son. You can't be hearing this rumor from any REAL hip hop fans. If somebody IS telling you this they are either:

a) delusional

or

b) fucking wit' ya head

WuBizzie
10-13-2006, 02:28 PM
And NO. warcloud IS NOT the most renowned in the West. You are what I like to call playin' yourself.

Gawd
10-13-2006, 02:30 PM
lawls @ Big Dane saying Warcloud is renowned......ahahahahahaha

Dokuro
10-13-2006, 02:33 PM
what the fuck do you know you busta i bet you never went passed the appalachian mountains war cloud and murda mook are on the same page and im geting this from a knight, bitch!

Dokuro
10-13-2006, 02:36 PM
who's murda mook?
www.myspace.com/merdamook (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41984263)
hes one of NY finest

damaja
10-13-2006, 02:46 PM
Piss in Big Dane's mouth.

Dokuro
10-13-2006, 03:35 PM
damaja i got no beef with you dont start shit act you age bitch

damaja
10-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Truth is, I leave on Monday, so I thought it would be funny to piss some people off before I leave. So there you go.

Tetsuo
10-13-2006, 05:49 PM
"is warcloud a pussy". This is what we've come to? SMH.

Sicka than aidZ
10-13-2006, 08:19 PM
hahhahaa@ thread title thats hilarious. Naw i doubt cloud is totally defenseless he's probably got some shit up his sleeve

Luz
10-13-2006, 11:21 PM
Who the fuck cares about freestyle battles?

Written verses > Freestyle verses.

The entire Wu could probably get whipped in freestyle battles but I dont listen to rap for punchlines.

TGambino
10-14-2006, 02:17 AM
mook is dat nigga

pablobaluba
10-14-2006, 02:23 AM
no

Skellington
10-14-2006, 02:48 AM
And NO. warcloud IS NOT the most renowned in the West. You are what I like to call playin' yourself.

In that you're wrong my friend.

Warcloud is one of the most wanted artists on various hip-hop artists projects, i can tell you this through the dozens of messages that are sent to the official Holocaust Space, asking for Holocaust to join them, collab with'm, blablabla...

And to tell the truth, Holocaust ain't into all of this cause of the simple reason there's no real good match to collab with'm.

Warcloud like's to do his own thing, you'll have to be really lucky to get on a track with him.

And as far as the Blue Sky Black Death album goes, y'all think you're supporting Holocaust by gettin' this album right, well, Holocaust had nuthin' to do with this project and didn't receive a dime for this. They were working together for the "Death Coast" LP yes, but they parted ways somewhere in between and BSBD used the material they had from Holo for their own benefit.
Some verses werent even dropped on the beat he's actually rappin' on on the album.

So fuck it, he ain't no pussy, he likes to do his own thing or with people he can REALLY trust like Professional and the Hardcore Click.

So he won't be working with others anytime soon.
ofcourse he's constantly rappin' for pleasure here and there, and then some idiots like to use that material for their own damn profit.

peace

biblebullet
10-14-2006, 06:37 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

RAMESH
10-14-2006, 08:46 AM
the diss track Cassidy made of murda mook was way better than murda mooks diss to cassidy & both those guys are ok
murda mook got no real cash how is he going to battle warcloud through the internet?
it won't be worth their time to fly from coast to battle in a club, not enough cash involved
warcloud a pussy? never just not worth his time.
fact murda mook challenged cassidy for no reason, looks like he just wants attention 50 cent style that shit is lame already
warcloud has been around for years he makes cd's he a made man with a quite a huge fanbase
murda mook hasn't really been around that long most people doesn't even know that he exists, no one i know even knows who he is.
makes me think you trying to promote him on this site cause maybe he hasn't got a site of his own.

WuBizzie
10-14-2006, 11:15 AM
In that you're wrong my friend.

Warcloud is one of the most wanted artists on various hip-hop artists projects, i can tell you this through the dozens of messages that are sent to the official Holocaust Space, asking for Holocaust to join them, collab with'm, blablabla...

And to tell the truth, Holocaust ain't into all of this cause of the simple reason there's no real good match to collab with'm.

Warcloud like's to do his own thing, you'll have to be really lucky to get on a track with him.

And as far as the Blue Sky Black Death album goes, y'all think you're supporting Holocaust by gettin' this album right, well, Holocaust had nuthin' to do with this project and didn't receive a dime for this. They were working together for the "Death Coast" LP yes, but they parted ways somewhere in between and BSBD used the material they had from Holo for their own benefit.
Some verses werent even dropped on the beat he's actually rappin' on on the album.

So fuck it, he ain't no pussy, he likes to do his own thing or with people he can REALLY trust like Professional and the Hardcore Click.

So he won't be working with others anytime soon.
ofcourse he's constantly rappin' for pleasure here and there, and then some idiots like to use that material for their own damn profit.

peace

Nigga can you PLEASE get off the mans dick already?! Shit. No, the nigga aint the most renowned artist out in the West and for you to try to seriously say that he is just shows how dumb ya ass is concernin' hip hop. You got the gall to try and say this nigga is above Snoop, Game, Ice Cube, Rass Kass, Crooked I, Xzibit, and a whole lotta other niggas on the West, on the West totum pole of hip hop artists? Nigga you need a heavy hand slap for some dumb shit like that. I dont care how many myspace Warcloud stans have gotten on his web page and begged for one of his lame ass "verses" to be on their demo, he just just aint a relevant artist in the West - PERIOD. The reason you aint hearing this nigga on any tracks wit' the best hip hop has to offer is because NO ONE KNOWS HIM AND IF THEY DO - THEY DONT WANT ONE OF HIS WACK ASS "VERSES" FUCKIN' UP THEIR TRACK. Shiiiiit, Wutang don't even want to fuck wit' this nigga no more. And the reason you aint hearing this nigga freestylin' against some of hip hops best is because HE WOULD BE TOTALLY PLAYIN HIMSELF TO TRY TO FREESTYLE ANYBODY THAT ACTUALLY RHYMES AND FLOWS aka RAP. So skellington, my nigga, crawl out that little batman fantasy cave land you live in and get a clue.

WuBizzie
10-14-2006, 11:28 AM
the diss track Cassidy made of murda mook was way better than murda mooks diss to cassidy & both those guys are ok
murda mook got no real cash how is he going to battle warcloud through the internet?
it won't be worth their time to fly from coast to battle in a club, not enough cash involved
warcloud a pussy? never just not worth his time.
fact murda mook challenged cassidy for no reason, looks like he just wants attention 50 cent style that shit is lame already
warcloud has been around for years he makes cd's he a made man with a quite a huge fanbase
murda mook hasn't really been around that long most people doesn't even know that he exists, no one i know even knows who he is.
makes me think you trying to promote him on this site cause maybe he hasn't got a site of his own.

Dynamite? Heeey, Dynamite? Make my day and try to rationalize what the fuck this nigga posted. LOL!! Please. Warcloud a MADE MAN? what the fuck? WHAT HAS THIS NIGGA DONE IN THE ANNALS OF HIP HOP THAT HAS MADE HIM A MADE MAN? No one knows that Murda Mook exists? LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Nigga, nobody knows who the fuck Warcloud is!!!! Lets be real, who you think a freestyle between Murda Mook and Warcloud would benefit more? Murda Mook who has battled some of the best freestylers in hip hop and has made a name for him self over the past few years OR Warcloud - an artist who dropped a few dope verses many years ago on various wu-affiliated albums but has regressed into a shell of his former self and now makes a living makin' albums that are sooooo below the radar that even Mole Man couldn't spot it? Who? Ya'll niggas are truly delusional.

THE W
10-14-2006, 01:52 PM
so this thing about murda mook challenging warcloud is just something that someone told you?

12weLvE
10-14-2006, 02:08 PM
Nigga can you PLEASE get off the mans dick already?! Shit. No, the nigga aint the most renowned artist out in the West and for you to try to seriously say that he is just shows how dumb ya ass is concernin' hip hop. You got the gall to try and say this nigga is above Snoop, Game, Ice Cube, Rass Kass, Crooked I, Xzibit, and a whole lotta other niggas on the West, on the West totum pole of hip hop artists? Nigga you need a heavy hand slap for some dumb shit like that. I dont care how many myspace Warcloud stans have gotten on his web page and begged for one of his lame ass "verses" to be on their demo, he just just aint a relevant artist in the West - PERIOD. The reason you aint hearing this nigga on any tracks wit' the best hip hop has to offer is because NO ONE KNOWS HIM AND IF THEY DO - THEY DONT WANT ONE OF HIS WACK ASS "VERSES" FUCKIN' UP THEIR TRACK. Shiiiiit, Wutang don't even want to fuck wit' this nigga no more. And the reason you aint hearing this nigga freestylin' against some of hip hops best is because HE WOULD BE TOTALLY PLAYIN HIMSELF TO TRY TO FREESTYLE ANYBODY THAT ACTUALLY RHYMES AND FLOWS aka RAP. So skellington, my nigga, crawl out that little batman fantasy cave land you live in and get a clue.

I am sick of you :'( over this topic...leave it alone already. SHIT! }:T

WuBizzie
10-14-2006, 03:51 PM
I am sick of you :'( over this topic...leave it alone already. SHIT! }:T

Listen, Chek, I feel you and I believe that you are one of the few people on here that likes Warcloud that states that it's your opinion that he is dope and not reality. You aren't blindly riding this nigga dick. But I gotta say what I gotta say when people post that one of NY's top freestylers has challenged Warcloud on several occasions, which is an obvious lie. And then to throw in extra shit like Murda Mook is an unknown and that Warcloud aint on other niggas shit cause he is above them is blatant. Blatant bullshit that continues to make this forum look bad.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-14-2006, 04:05 PM
This is a lie, and anyone of you that believes otherwise is a cot damn fool. First of all Murda Mook is one of New Yorks most renowned freestylers. Why in the hell would he be calling out a "rapper" who can barely "rhyme" let alone freestyle? I seriously doubt Warcloud is anywhere remote on his radar. He probably doesn't even know who Warcloud is! Come better next time Dane.

HAHA HOLLOWCLOUD should make a HOLLOWEEN ALBUM!

12weLvE
10-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Listen, Chek, I feel you and I believe that you are one of the few people on here that likes Warcloud that states that it's your opinion that he is dope and not reality. You aren't blindly riding this nigga dick. But I gotta say what I gotta say when people post that one of NY's top freestylers has challenged Warcloud on several occasions, which is an obvious lie. And then to throw in extra shit like Murda Mook is an unknown and that Warcloud aint on other niggas shit cause he is above them is blatant. Blatant bullshit that continues to make this forum look bad.

Is all peace Bizzie :beer:

Sicka than aidZ
10-14-2006, 07:23 PM
HAHA HOLLOWCLOUD should make a HOLLOWEEN ALBUM!
tell 09 to tell him^O^

Sexy Jasper
10-14-2006, 07:26 PM
I think they should battle rap... I'll hold Warclouds purse.

Ya_Bane
10-14-2006, 08:28 PM
Bizzie, do you have any other function on this board than to hate on Warcloud? Did he rape someone you know or something? Did he take your candy?

WuBizzie
10-14-2006, 08:58 PM
Bizzie, do you have any other function on this board than to hate on Warcloud? Did he rape someone you know or something? Did he take your candy?

Corny.

Nigga started this thread wit' bullshit, so i decided to post reality.

RAMESH
10-14-2006, 10:26 PM
Dynamite? Heeey, Dynamite? Make my day and try to rationalize what the fuck this nigga posted. LOL!! Please. Warcloud a MADE MAN? what the fuck? WHAT HAS THIS NIGGA DONE IN THE ANNALS OF HIP HOP THAT HAS MADE HIM A MADE MAN? No one knows that Murda Mook exists? LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Nigga, nobody knows who the fuck Warcloud is!!!! Lets be real, who you think a freestyle between Murda Mook and Warcloud would benefit more? Murda Mook who has battled some of the best freestylers in hip hop and has made a name for him self over the past few years OR Warcloud - an artist who dropped a few dope verses many years ago on various wu-affiliated albums but has regressed into a shell of his former self and now makes a living makin' albums that are sooooo below the radar that even Mole Man couldn't spot it? Who? Ya'll niggas are truly delusional.
your problem is you going around the subject trying to belittle warcloud by promoting murda mook & using foul language, u only fooling yourself.
hit me with facts
i'll hit u with some facts Murda Mook is often criticized for writing his rhymes before battles and reusing rhymes from previous battles (both of which are discouraged in freestyle battling) this is taken from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
amazon & undergroundhiphop.com don't have any albums for sale of murda mook
cassidy killed murda mook it's amaizing this guy is still around
you say he been here for years? what has he got to show a couple of freestyles which he written before hand
maybe this guy will shine someday but he hasn't done nothing great as yet
warcloud got 4 cd's under his belt & he got a fanbase of fans all around the world,not mass apeal but he is doing alright
he is also part of the wu-tang clan
the only person i see that is doing dick riding is you
you sucking murda mook's dick like he was a god & he hasn't got a single cd to his name
that's a problem with u kids today u think u fuckin know it all
a mc drops a wicked verse then you think he's god until the next fab hits u
talk to me about murda mook after he dropped his 2nd or 3rd cd only then can you really tell if the man got skills not after he dropped a few freestyles u stupid fuck

Sicka than aidZ
10-14-2006, 10:33 PM
yo warcloud should team up wit them catz who did X to tha muthafuckin M-A-N

WuBizzie
10-15-2006, 12:27 AM
your problem is you going around the subject trying to belittle warcloud by promoting murda mook & using foul language, u only fooling yourself.
hit me with facts
i'll hit u with some facts Murda Mook is often criticized for writing his rhymes before battles and reusing rhymes from previous battles (both of which are discouraged in freestyle battling) this is taken from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
amazon & undergroundhiphop.com don't have any albums for sale of murda mook
cassidy killed murda mook it's amaizing this guy is still around
you say he been here for years? what has he got to show a couple of freestyles which he written before hand
maybe this guy will shine someday but he hasn't done nothing great as yet
warcloud got 4 cd's under his belt & he got a fanbase of fans all around the world,not mass apeal but he is doing alright
he is also part of the wu-tang clan
the only person i see that is doing dick riding is you
you sucking murda mook's dick like he was a god & he hasn't got a single cd to his name
that's a problem with u kids today u think u fuckin know it all
a mc drops a wicked verse then you think he's god until the next fab hits u
talk to me about murda mook after he dropped his 2nd or 3rd cd only then can you really tell if the man got skills not after he dropped a few freestyles u stupid fuck

Since you have very little ability of deciphering English text, I'll take this light on you.

1) I never claimed that Murda Mook does not spit pre-written rhymes in battles or not. And I definitely did not insinuate that he came off the top when battlin', dumbass

2) You mention Wikipedia, which is an online site that can be edited by anyone and their mother. It's not very reliable, dumbass.

3) Murda Mook does not have an official album, and I never claimed that he did have one. Of course Amazon or Undergroundhiphop wouldn't have something that doesn't exist, dumbass.

4) Cassidy got him in a battle. So what? It happens. Cass is nice on the freestyle tip. Also, i never claimed that Murda Mook was one of the BEST freestylers, I said he was one of the TOP freestylers in New York, dumbass

5) I never said that Warcloud doesn't have a significant cult following of fans. I know this. I even started a thread a few weeks back questionin' his fans as to why you guys thought he was a dope MC. Couldn't get one logical answer, dumbass.

6) Warcloud having 4 CDs doesn't mean shit. How many albums does Silkk the Shocker have? I think you get my point. Or maybe not. I forget - you're a dumbass.

7) He is NOT a part of the Wu-Tang Clan. He was wu-affiliated, had internal beef with a few clan representatives and I'm sure after that he has little ,to no, affiliation with anybody wu-affiliated that matters. I shake my head knowing this cat still uses the wu logo on his album cover. Maybe you can explain to me why, dumbass.

8) I ain't dickriding Mook at all. Learn to read and understand what the words mean. I'm simply stating that Murda Mook is one of the top freestylers in New York right now and that he is more of a relaevant artist than warcloud regardless of him not having an album or not. Never said he was nice. Never said he was nasty. Never said he was some kind of God of rap. But I do know that as far as rapping is concerned - he runs tracks around Warcloud. If you consider that dickriding, you are a bigger dumbass than I thought, dumbass.

9) And I'm 26 and a looooonnng time hip hop from the hood. BK to be exact. I'm no kid, faggot.I love hip hop and its history, and i definitely love the ART of rhyming. I get offended when an artist which deviates so far from rapping is praised as a better rapper than some one who actually raps. I'm not a fan of Mook, and I kinda find his uptown swagger style annoyin' at times. But he's a better rapper than Warcloud. Mook doesn't have to have a full album. Mook doesn't have to have an EP. Nor does the nigga need a single. None of that, because I know already that he is a better rapper just simply because he ACTUALLY raps. Dumbass.

So next time you wanna talk shit just because you finally got your mouth off of Warclouds nuts, at least make sense.

LORD ZERO
10-15-2006, 12:36 AM
www.myspace.com/merdamook (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41984263)
hes one of NY finest

*fell asleep after 30 seconds*..............*wakes up*
hes not worth warclouds lyrics
end of story
lol @ yall even ASSUMING warcloud is a pussy toward him

WU-KILLAH
10-15-2006, 05:42 AM
Why so much thread involving warcloud ??? damn he's just one fucking killa bee among the others ... I really don't fucking understand all that love/hate toward this guy ...

Longbongcilvaringz
10-15-2006, 05:58 AM
Who the fuck cares about freestyle battles?

Written verses > Freestyle verses.

The entire Wu could probably get whipped in freestyle battles but I dont listen to rap for punchlines.

yep.

only good frees are by supernat.

all that shit from murda mook etc. is just fucking stupid.

they say one thing about the other guys shirt and they win.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-15-2006, 06:04 AM
Since you have very little ability of deciphering English text, I'll take this light on you.

1) I never claimed that Murda Mook does not spit pre-written rhymes in battles or not. And I definitely did not insinuate that he came off the top when battlin', dumbass

4) Cassidy got him in a battle. So what? It happens. Cass is nice on the freestyle tip. Also, i never claimed that Murda Mook was one of the BEST freestylers, I said he was one of the TOP freestylers in New York, dumbass

your an idiot.

your admitting he doesnt freestyle, but then you say he is one of the TOP freestylers in NY.

please use your amazing literary skills to enlighten us to what your talking about.

pablobaluba
10-15-2006, 06:07 AM
wu bizzie is racist and gay

Skellington
10-15-2006, 08:09 AM
Wu Bizzie can't apreciate REAL hip-hop :)

Take y'r ass to the g-unit forums, that's your level right there HAHA

Can't believe this bitch's bullshit talk, know what y'r talkin' about fool....
I ain't gonna bother this thread any longer, this lil' wimp ain't worth it jeeez.....HAHA

WuBizzie
10-15-2006, 10:06 AM
LOL! Learn to read, illstatiq! I never said that Mook came off the top in battles. Where did I say that? I did call him a freestyle battle rapper. What percentage of MCs nowadays spits rhymes totally off the head, illstatiq? A freestyle has just become rhymes thats spit in a battle format or just over a track. Hardly anyone of the top freestylers rhyme totally off the dome anymore. Ya'll faggot ass, nerd ass niggas is mad that I state true story? Ya'll funny. And you can call me whatever you want over this forum shit, but best believe that I would bust ya'll nerd asses in real life. Ya dig?

Longbongcilvaringz
10-15-2006, 11:27 AM
LOL! Learn to read, illstatiq! I never said that Mook came off the top in battles. Where did I say that? I did call him a freestyle battle rapper. What percentage of MCs nowadays spits rhymes totally off the head, illstatiq? A freestyle has just become rhymes thats spit in a battle format or just over a track. Hardly anyone of the top freestylers rhyme totally off the dome anymore. Ya'll faggot ass, nerd ass niggas is mad that I state true story? Ya'll funny. And you can call me whatever you want over this forum shit, but best believe that I would bust ya'll nerd asses in real life. Ya dig?

lol, you sound mad?

so hes a freestyle battle rapper that doesnt freestyle? you confused?

and now according to you everything an mc says can be called a freestyle?

im not "calling you out", you were saying some bullshit and i asked you about it. you got mad.

WuBizzie
10-15-2006, 11:57 AM
lol, you sound mad?

so hes a freestyle battle rapper that doesnt freestyle? you confused?

and now according to you everything an mc says can be called a freestyle?

im not "calling you out", you were saying some bullshit and i asked you about it. you got mad.

nigga, i'm far from mad. but i do know that u are livin' in a cave if u havent realized that hardly any freestyles nowadays are totally off the top of the head. Most niggas nowadays dont do traditional freestyling. Stop actin' like you don't know.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-15-2006, 12:26 PM
if someone makes a name for themselves by freestyling, and then it emerges that they dont actually freestyle at all...what have they got....some rhymes that when viewed as writtens are fucking weak.

WuBizzie
10-15-2006, 12:43 PM
if someone makes a name for themselves by freestyling, and then it emerges that they dont actually freestyle at all...what have they got....some rhymes that when viewed as writtens are fucking weak.

u know what? Fuck all the bullshit. You gettin off the topic. warcloud is wack and u cant defend that. Dont make me out to be some one that is a Murda Mook dick rider.

RAMESH
10-15-2006, 03:28 PM

2) You mention Wikipedia, which is an online site that can be edited by anyone and their mother. It's not very reliable, dumbass.

3) Murda Mook does not have an official album, and I never claimed that he did have one. Of course Amazon or Undergroundhiphop wouldn't have something that doesn't exist, dumbass.

5) I never said that Warcloud doesn't have a significant cult following of fans. I know this. I even started a thread a few weeks back questionin' his fans as to why you guys thought he was a dope MC. Couldn't get one logical answer, dumbass.

6) Warcloud having 4 CDs doesn't mean shit. How many albums does Silkk the Shocker have? I think you get my point. Or maybe not. I forget - you're a dumbass.

7) He is NOT a part of the Wu-Tang Clan. He was wu-affiliated, had internal beef with a few clan representatives and I'm sure after that he has little ,to no, affiliation with anybody wu-affiliated that matters. I shake my head knowing this cat still uses the wu logo on his album cover. Maybe you can explain to me why, dumbass.

8) I ain't dickriding Mook at all. Learn to read and understand what the words mean. I'm simply stating that Murda Mook is one of the top freestylers in New York right now and that he is more of a relaevant artist than warcloud regardless of him not having an album or not. Never said he was nice. Never said he was nasty. Never said he was some kind of God of rap. But I do know that as far as rapping is concerned - he runs tracks around Warcloud. If you consider that dickriding, you are a bigger dumbass than I thought, dumbass.

9) And I'm 26 and a looooonnng time hip hop from the hood. BK to be exact. I'm no kid, faggot.I love hip hop and its history, and i definitely love the ART of rhyming. I get offended when an artist which deviates so far from rapping is praised as a better rapper than some one who actually raps. I'm not a fan of Mook, and I kinda find his uptown swagger style annoyin' at times. But he's a better rapper than Warcloud. Mook doesn't have to have a full album. Mook doesn't have to have an EP. Nor does the nigga need a single. None of that, because I know already that he is a better rapper just simply because he ACTUALLY raps. Dumbass.

So next time you wanna talk shit just because you finally got your mouth off of Warclouds nuts, at least make sense.
you made two forums on warcloud but i got my mouth on his nuts? what's up with that
earlier in this forum you made murdamook sound like your god, u could swear the man could walk on water & now u don't really care too much about him what's up with that?

WARCLOUD
Sunburst, shotgun, drop son, and scotch run
Down and dirty staircase, clatter like when the cops come
Warcloud, you punk crews, never started
It's like someone took human skins and filled them wit garbage
You'll find your ass back in the dumpster from heavy gats
Baptism of blood, I leave you wit flies and gnats
I stalk wit a sawed-off shotgun and an axe
All wrapped in bandages, coat was long and black
Spark it in the darkness, we rich men and hunchback
Shovel through the portal wit cyber gats for askin'
School of assassins, stashin' your body fragments
Just behind eight big crates we drunk laughin'
Heavy swords, axes and hammers are my brigade
I cut you men down wit the gauge and flip the page
Stumble off the ripple, cuz everyday is New Year's
Sick like the green coyote, I drink a few beers
Lift that brick, grab that gat, painting's in a stack
I bump you and slump you on every track
It's that Warcloud rap, we desperate desperados
Machine junky crunchy wit shots to pop the lotto
Swiggin' dusty bottles, the strongest you sing the longest
Throw you in the hells of hells from markin' zombies
Rap creature land, beware mechanical animals
Warcloud stretchin' in daisies, wit revolvers
Drunk like thieves, take it just like the breeze
Now look at all the clowns there, sleeping up in the trees

warclound will not apeal to the masses but he's far from pussy
wikipedia said the truth about murdamook
y do you hate warcloud so much that you go out of your way to shit on him?
y is the hip hop world too small for warcloud?
y is warcloud not allowed to have fans?
i never heard of silk the shocker but if he's getting paid why are you getting a pain about it?
as for your hero murda mook i wish you guys well maybe you should help him work on a cd or maybe you can do the beatbox whille his doing his written freestyles

RAMESH
10-15-2006, 04:30 PM
i think you a joke

WuBizzie
10-15-2006, 06:00 PM
i think you a joke

And I KNOW you're a bitch. And before you wanna get in here talkin' shit, maybe you should learn the English language better.

RAMESH
10-16-2006, 06:08 AM
And I KNOW you're a bitch. And before you wanna get in here talkin' shit, maybe you should learn the English language better.
I never had the oppertunity to stay in school so my spelling is not worth shit
i mainly speak english you could say it's my home language
i know that i don't speak good english no one around me does but i try
i'm always trying to better myself where i can
but still i can get my point accross i can't imagine it being that dificult to interput what i'm saying
for what you doing you are the bitch
you the one that's bitching about warcloud & since you not geting the satisfaction you want now you trying to take personal shots on me
i love warcloud & there is nothing in the world that you can do to change that
if you talk shit about him i'm going to stand up for him
i'm a fan of wu-tang
i believe in wu-tang
i love wu-tang it's a part of my life
i'm 1 of those guys that mostly wears wu-wear i import it from overseas
i pay 4 times of what it's worth to get it
i wear it like a uniform i got tripple pairs so if the 1 gets worn i got another 1
i had a gold wu-tang emblem made to hang on my chain
i love wu-tang like how the english love their soccer
i copy cd's like how you do i listen to alot of shit
but my wu-tang cd's is special most of them are originals & i buy them brand new it's really expensive down here & most of them i got to import
i don't like to buy them 2nd hand because the artist doesn't get the money.
i just want to know from you what do you get out of trying to degrade people?
y do you want to force people to be like you & only like what you like?
y not do somthing positive with your time & stop tryng to dicktate & force your views onto others
honestly i don't respect you i don't really know you as a person but what i see i don't like
i hate the way you complain all the time about the same thing.

WuBizzie
10-16-2006, 11:14 AM
I never had the oppertunity to stay in school so my spelling is not worth shit
i mainly speak english you could say it's my home language
i know that i don't speak good english no one around me does but i try
i'm always trying to better myself where i can
but still i can get my point accross i can't imagine it being that dificult to interput what i'm saying
for what you doing you are the bitch
you the one that's bitching about warcloud & since you not geting the satisfaction you want now you trying to take personal shots on me
i love warcloud & there is nothing in the world that you can do to change that
if you talk shit about him i'm going to stand up for him
i'm a fan of wu-tang
i believe in wu-tang
i love wu-tang it's a part of my life
i'm 1 of those guys that mostly wears wu-wear i import it from overseas
i pay 4 times of what it's worth to get it
i wear it like a uniform i got tripple pairs so if the 1 gets worn i got another 1
i had a gold wu-tang emblem made to hang on my chain
i love wu-tang like how the english love their soccer
i copy cd's like how you do i listen to alot of shit
but my wu-tang cd's is special most of them are originals & i buy them brand new it's really expensive down here & most of them i got to import
i don't like to buy them 2nd hand because the artist doesn't get the money.
i just want to know from you what do you get out of trying to degrade people?
y do you want to force people to be like you & only like what you like?
y not do somthing positive with your time & stop tryng to dicktate & force your views onto others
honestly i don't respect you i don't really know you as a person but what i see i don't like
i hate the way you complain all the time about the same thing.

Listen, my intention is not to come off as some ass hole. I am NOT tryin' to dictate what anyone likes or dislikes. Please. I just state my opinions and I base them on facts. i feel Warcloud is a poor MC based on the fact that he doesn't have the qualities that a strong MC should have (i.e. - lyrical dexterity, flow, strong narration skills ...). I know Warcloud has a loyal following and so be it. Whatever. I never stated that he shouldn't have one. What I've been trying to figure out is WHY does he has a fan base that would blatantly put him among the lyrical avante garde. Why? No biggee to me, but it's just food for my thoughts. I honestly feel that when guys post on here that Warcloud is one of the top MCS in the game lyrically and then the same guys get on here and say that raekwon is wack or Meth ain't shit, it makes this site look bad. Not that I REALLY care but it does irk me abit when guys like G the Promoter gets on the site and has to give ya'll a tongue lashing because of this same bullshit! I mean, come on. Sometimes you guys can take your unique tastes for hip hop music and go overboard with it. Like what you like AND I'll like what I like. We'll discuss it, argue and state our opinions. But can we please keep it realistic?

Dokuro
10-16-2006, 01:49 PM

yeas he is and to say that the game is up ther with the reast of them only proves you dont no what your talkin about so ill say this once FUCK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY 90222

on the other hand skeelington you do need to get off his dick

Dokuro
10-16-2006, 01:50 PM
so this thing about murda mook challenging warcloud is just something that someone told you?
yes

RAMESH
10-16-2006, 06:15 PM
Listen, my intention is not to come off as some ass hole. I am NOT tryin' to dictate what anyone likes or dislikes. Please. I just state my opinions and I base them on facts. i feel Warcloud is a poor MC based on the fact that he doesn't have the qualities that a strong MC should have (i.e. - lyrical dexterity, flow, strong narration skills ...). I know Warcloud has a loyal following and so be it. Whatever. I never stated that he shouldn't have one. What I've been trying to figure out is WHY does he has a fan base that would blatantly put him among the lyrical avante garde. Why? No biggee to me, but it's just food for my thoughts. I honestly feel that when guys post on here that Warcloud is one of the top MCS in the game lyrically and then the same guys get on here and say that raekwon is wack or Meth ain't shit, it makes this site look bad. Not that I REALLY care but it does irk me abit when guys like G the Promoter gets on the site and has to give ya'll a tongue lashing because of this same bullshit! I mean, come on. Sometimes you guys can take your unique tastes for hip hop music and go overboard with it. Like what you like AND I'll like what I like. We'll discuss it, argue and state our opinions. But can we please keep it realistic?

it's cool we all come off as assholes at times
i'm not the right guy to explain warcloud to you like u said i can't really put words down well but i would like to give my opinion

who is warcloud
a tall hunchback who walks with a limb with a tormented soul who drinks alot.
why is he tormented?
i don't know
what i do know is he comes from a great bloodline he is a half black indian just like me that already gives me respect for the man as i am the only halfblack indian i have ever met in my life not the exact indians but it's a cool concept, anyway his people was basicly driven to extinction by the white man woman & childrens heads bashed in to save bullets they came with the alcohol that up till today still got ahold of him, those indians where brave powerful men but not as strong as led i can relate to that because i'm from south africa i wittnesed the white mans brutality 1st hand i've been beaten like a fuckin dog by cops for fun my whole life i've been harrased by these fuckers even today when i drive around in my white neighbour hood cops be following me home always brings a smile to my face when i push the button for my garage i'm a bit stoned so i'm drifting a bit from the subject fuck i'm listening to pro's laboratory (warcloud & the professional) what makes me think about this forum is his 2nd track on the cd i just laugh no one can defeat me
i'll hit you with a warcloud verse to the best of my ability
i'm too raw you can't break down my integrity people use my lyrics like a conversation piece if i wasn't ill you would have nothing to talk about i see you trying hard to be somthing you not if it doesn't come natural then aparent it wasn't meant to be look in my eyes i can tell if you the type that lies frequently what lies between my purpose you nobody i'm sombody that evrybody wants to be am i concerned about you son not at all you try to hate on us because you not involved i'm to syfixion for your insignificant feeble minded comprehend over your head only time will tell who's going to remain reframe from using assembalies ahead of the rest of the artists pin point the masses drastic measures has now been taken
the proffesional comes in as he blends in one of the lines he hits
i bang like rae ghost meth all of them
indeed he does these guys are great i think that almost sums it up
warcloud make sence you must just catch it i know alot of people don't it's cool there is nothing wrong with it
somtimes he like a 4 bar killa but it's cool just the shit he say is cool he come up clever but i know if you don't get it u won't get it most people won't even bother to try & get it
i'm a good chess player not that i get to play much & i'm a deep thinker i got a sick sence of humour i love kung fu movies horrors & mangas i love smoking weed my wife made me quit drinking a few years ago but i used to love that too but it made me evil i'm only allowed to use drugs on newyears i don't watch tv & i never listen to the radio i hate that shit for the record i'm not a rasist i don't really like people in general alot of people know me i talk to a few people they might even consider me as a friend i don't really want friends except for my wife & kid their was 2 boys that i helped raise only 1 comes once a week to come & visit me & play chess the other one we havn't seen in a few years the reason why i put so much of myself in here is to let you know what type of person warcloud would apeal to i'm really suprised to see that he got such a big following

WuBizzie
10-16-2006, 08:17 PM
it's cool we all come off as assholes at times
i'm not the right guy to explain warcloud to you like u said i can't really put words down well but i would like to give my opinion

who is warcloud
a tall hunchback who walks with a limb with a tormented soul who drinks alot.
why is he tormented?
i don't know
what i do know is he comes from a great bloodline he is a half black indian just like me that already gives me respect for the man as i am the only halfblack indian i have ever met in my life not the exact indians but it's a cool concept, anyway his people was basicly driven to extinction by the white man woman & childrens heads bashed in to save bullets they came with the alcohol that up till today still got ahold of him, those indians where brave powerful men but not as strong as led i can relate to that because i'm from south africa i wittnesed the white mans brutality 1st hand i've been beaten like a fuckin dog by cops for fun my whole life i've been harrased by these fuckers even today when i drive around in my white neighbour hood cops be following me home always brings a smile to my face when i push the button for my garage i'm a bit stoned so i'm drifting a bit from the subject fuck i'm listening to pro's laboratory (warcloud & the professional) what makes me think about this forum is his 2nd track on the cd i just laugh no one can defeat me
i'll hit you with a warcloud verse to the best of my ability
i'm too raw you can't break down my integrity people use my lyrics like a conversation piece if i wasn't ill you would have nothing to talk about i see you trying hard to be somthing you not if it doesn't come natural then aparent it wasn't meant to be look in my eyes i can tell if you the type that lies frequently what lies between my purpose you nobody i'm sombody that evrybody wants to be am i concerned about you son not at all you try to hate on us because you not involved i'm to syfixion for your insignificant feeble minded comprehend over your head only time will tell who's going to remain reframe from using assembalies ahead of the rest of the artists pin point the masses drastic measures has now been taken
the proffesional comes in as he blends in one of the lines he hits
i bang like rae ghost meth all of them
indeed he does these guys are great i think that almost sums it up
warcloud make sence you must just catch it i know alot of people don't it's cool there is nothing wrong with it
somtimes he like a 4 bar killa but it's cool just the shit he say is cool he come up clever but i know if you don't get it u won't get it most people won't even bother to try & get it
i'm a good chess player not that i get to play much & i'm a deep thinker i got a sick sence of humour i love kung fu movies horrors & mangas i love smoking weed my wife made me quit drinking a few years ago but i used to love that too but it made me evil i'm only allowed to use drugs on newyears i don't watch tv & i never listen to the radio i hate that shit for the record i'm not a rasist i don't really like people in general alot of people know me i talk to a few people they might even consider me as a friend i don't really want friends except for my wife & kid their was 2 boys that i helped raise only 1 comes once a week to come & visit me & play chess the other one we havn't seen in a few years the reason why i put so much of myself in here is to let you know what type of person warcloud would apeal to i'm really suprised to see that he got such a big following

Yo, I feel you son ,and I definitely feel you on bein' harassed and hated on your whole life. And I take back what I posted earlier about you learning the English language better, cause I'm startin' to see exactly what you are tryna say. But you probably still dont understand that i am not bashin' warcloud per se, I'm just gettin' on these Warcloud fans that continually put him in the greatest of all time lyricist level. A level i feel he does not deserve. It's almost delusional to feel that he is better than MCs who have a more varied and timeless catalog that is not just respected by their core fans but ALL of hip hop. Like, say, Ghostface for instance. Believe you me, I have tried to interpret what this nigga verses are about on numerous occasions. I AM FAR FROM DUMB. I take it to a very cerebral level when analyzing lyrics. And on numerous occasions I am left scratching my head. He's not really saying anything 85% of the time! Then this nigga totally disregards the track, and its obvious because he is rarely on pace with the production. And i can name a few more obvious drawbacks this man has as an MC.

I've come to the conclusion that Warcloud is revered by his fans because of the mood his voice brings and nothing else. Thats it. Not rhyme skill. Not creativity. Not wordplay. Not wittiness. Not flow. Not breath control, story telling ability, slang usage.....NONE OF THAT. Just pure atmospehere that this nigga MUST be giving you guys.

Morale of the story is - he is not a top MC, AND NONE OF YOU WARCLOUD FANS CAN GIVE ANY REAL REASON WHY HE IS.

Peace to you RAMESH for keepin it one hunnid.

Crackspace
10-16-2006, 08:37 PM
shut up ladies

GENERAL WISE
10-16-2006, 08:51 PM
warcloud is overrated as fuck. His holocaust verse is garbage.

"....sting the whole galaxy" just by using dramatic words doesn't make you dramatic.

Pimptastic lost.

Sicka than aidZ
10-16-2006, 08:52 PM
I THINK WADE KEEPING THIS OPEN IS A GOOD THING... ID HATE TO SEE THREADZ LIKE THIS GETTIN REPEATED.... NO DIS BUT THIS SHIT IS STUPID

WuBizzie
10-16-2006, 09:13 PM
shut up ladies

eat a dick.

WuBizzie
10-16-2006, 09:21 PM

"....sting the whole galaxy" just by using dramatic words doesn't make you dramatic.

Pimptastic lost.

You know what, wise? I cant even call the nigga overrated 'cause nobody outside of his fan following thinks that he is any good.

His Holocaust verse was dope tho, in my opinion. I cant front. But that was alooong time ago.

RAMESH
10-17-2006, 11:29 AM
Yo, I feel you son ,and I definitely feel you on bein' harassed and hated on your whole life. And I take back what I posted earlier about you learning the English language better, cause I'm startin' to see exactly what you are tryna say. But you probably still dont understand that i am not bashin' warcloud per se, I'm just gettin' on these Warcloud fans that continually put him in the greatest of all time lyricist level. A level i feel he does not deserve. It's almost delusional to feel that he is better than MCs who have a more varied and timeless catalog that is not just respected by their core fans but ALL of hip hop. Like, say, Ghostface for instance. Believe you me, I have tried to interpret what this nigga verses are about on numerous occasions. I AM FAR FROM DUMB. I take it to a very cerebral level when analyzing lyrics. And on numerous occasions I am left scratching my head. He's not really saying anything 85% of the time! Then this nigga totally disregards the track, and its obvious because he is rarely on pace with the production. And i can name a few more obvious drawbacks this man has as an MC.

I've come to the conclusion that Warcloud is revered by his fans because of the mood his voice brings and nothing else. Thats it. Not rhyme skill. Not creativity. Not wordplay. Not wittiness. Not flow. Not breath control, story telling ability, slang usage.....NONE OF THAT. Just pure atmospehere that this nigga MUST be giving you guys.

Morale of the story is - he is not a top MC, AND NONE OF YOU WARCLOUD FANS CAN GIVE ANY REAL REASON WHY HE IS.

Peace to you RAMESH for keepin it one hunnid.
yes you right about warclouds voice i love the way he sounds it soothes me he has got skill i'll put him up there with my top5
1 methodman - my rolemodel
2 gza - the master the genius the head
3 sticky fingaz - how i feel most of the time
4 pop da brown hornet - best battle mc ever
5 warcloud - puts a smile on my face
not only would i say that warcloud is the best from the west side but i would say the he is the 5th best in the world
i feel the same way about snoop dog on how you feel about warcloud i can't stand his music i hate snoop dog i never waste my time bashing snoop even mentioning him feel like a waste of my time this the last time his name will ever pop up in my head
now you see this is what i don't understand you don't like warcloud but you do spend alot of time talking about him why would you do that?
you also spend alot of time listening to him trying to figure out what people see in him like warcloud says if it doesn't come natural it won't come at all
you must be seeing somthing in him because he is bringing you back you want to see but you can't & it's eating you
if you really want to see warcloud throw that copied shit you got away break it & throw it in the bin go out & buy all 4 of his cd's brand new & method man judgement day not 2nd hand shit
once you got the cd's get 2 acid caps & go alone in to a forest you must go alone take the acid set up your tent close to a river get some wood & make a fire as the fire starts burning nicely your acid should start kicking in slowly connect your sub woofer & put in the 1st cd of warcloud shallow sleep from there on in it's just you & warcloud play it loud don't skip fast forward pause non of that shit just be at peace with yourself watch the fire & listen
2 things can happen
1. you will love warcloud & you will start respecting him
2. you will hate warcloud & you will have him out of your system you would'nt even want to mention his name just thinking about him would make you sick.
that's the only way i think you will find peace don't worry about acid it's not addictive i do that shit once a year myself just don't make it a habbit
when you sitting there in the forest alone at night trippin your ass off listening to warcloud think of those indians that great nation that once was & smoke a joint & then light another one again & again
i know it sounds crazy but thats what i do when i need to get away but i only take the acid once a year it's like ritial for me

pablobaluba
10-17-2006, 11:34 AM
i wanna put worms in wu bizzie's ears

Dokuro
10-17-2006, 11:37 AM

Pimptastic lost.
if eny thing hes uderrated

pablobaluba
10-17-2006, 11:54 AM
i wanna put worms in wu bizzie's ears
yeah...i co sign this thread

Gawd
10-17-2006, 12:10 PM
if eny thing hes uderrated

I can't imagine why this thread is still going. Big Dane is not black or from Compton. even though he spells like it.

WuBizzie
10-23-2006, 09:25 AM
YOU GUYS ARE PURE COMEDY, I GIVE YA'LL THAT. YOU WANNA PUT WORMS IN MY EAR? LOL!!! AND, RAMESH, U WANT ME TO TAKE A TRIP INTO SOME ENCHANTED FOREST AND START TRIPPING OFF ACID? WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW. NOW IT'S STARTING TO BECOME CLEAR.VERY CLEAR. YOU GUYS ARE TRAPPED IN SOME KIND OF ACID INDUCED FAIRY LAND WHERE WARCLOUD IS THE TOP MC IN THE WORLD AND ANYONE THAT REBELS AGINST HIS NON-SEQUITTAL ,SLUGGISH, EMBARASSINGLY SLOPPY LYRICS ARE TARRED AND FEATHERED.

LOL!!

I SEE THE LIGHT.

12weLvE
10-23-2006, 10:05 AM
I can't imagine why this thread is still going.

Because Bizzie keeps it alive :hippy:

Skellington
10-23-2006, 01:33 PM
Point is Dane's a big pussy, Warcloud ain't and as for Mook, if he wanna battle, he should use his fists....words don't hurt....
Fuck Mook......I ain't ever heared of this fuck face, so he must be a joke....

front.Porch
10-23-2006, 01:40 PM
I just think people don't apreciate nor recognize lyrics these days, it's a shame.

WuBizzie
10-23-2006, 01:45 PM
Point is Dane's a big pussy, Warcloud ain't and as for Mook, if he wanna battle, he should use his fists....words don't hurt....

nigga, you are a joke.

WuBizzie
10-23-2006, 01:48 PM
I just think people don't apreciate nor recognize lyrics these days, it's a shame.

If you are tryna say that back in the golden era of hip hop, warcloud verses woulda been appreciated you are sadly wrong. IN NO ERA OF HIP HOP WOULD WARCLOUD BE CONSIDERED GOOD. OR EVEN DECENT.

front.Porch
10-23-2006, 01:55 PM
If you are tryna say that back in the golden era of hip hop, warcloud verses woulda been appreciated you are sadly wrong. IN NO ERA OF HIP HOP WOULD WARCLOUD BE CONSIDERED GOOD. OR EVEN DECENT.

Hmmm... okay i guess in a sense i am wrong, but if he would of been well known and shit, and was spittin' these lyrics, i think he would of sparked up, cause people wouldn't expect this type of rappin', and they would think differently, and apreciate the wordplay, but maybe your right who knows?

RAMESH
10-24-2006, 05:55 AM
YOU GUYS ARE PURE COMEDY, I GIVE YA'LL THAT. YOU WANNA PUT WORMS IN MY EAR? LOL!!! AND, RAMESH, U WANT ME TO TAKE A TRIP INTO SOME ENCHANTED FOREST AND START TRIPPING OFF ACID? WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW. NOW IT'S STARTING TO BECOME CLEAR.VERY CLEAR. YOU GUYS ARE TRAPPED IN SOME KIND OF ACID INDUCED FAIRY LAND WHERE WARCLOUD IS THE TOP MC IN THE WORLD AND ANYONE THAT REBELS AGINST HIS NON-SEQUITTAL ,SLUGGISH, EMBARASSINGLY SLOPPY LYRICS ARE TARRED AND FEATHERED.

LOL!!

I SEE THE LIGHT.
bizzie b the truth is in real life i would easly kill you i come from a country where on an average year 26 000 people get murdered we got the highest aids rate in the world we also got the newworld record of on duty cops getting killed i came from the worst city my country has got to offer hillbrow the only time the police come in there is with armoured vehicles & only to pick up boddies & won't stop for nothing else you can be bleeding from your head but if you still capable to move they will not stop for you that is true facts
i came from there i lived there for 7 years of my life & i'm still living i deserve respect you can never compare yourself to me you a puss in my eyes
do i need 2 be drugged to escape reality yes i do because i came out of hell i need to smoke weed to tranqulize me because i'm a demon i wish i could jump through my screen & choke you i'll fuckin kill you
if i say warcloud is good then he is fuckin good leave it like that you fuckin bitch all you do is bitch i don't like this i don't like that fuck you who gives a fuck what you like
if there is any of you guys out there who knows wubizzy in real life punch him in the face for me
i know that you a bitch you proved it yourself nomatter what country you in evry one hates a squeeler & you been squeeling like a fuckin pig all the time like a bitch maybe you are a bitch i'm sure you like it up the ass you not even worth my typing what real man uses words like woooowww fuckin kock sucker fuck putting worms in your ear i'll put a dick in your mouth
you must remember you a puss know your place there is alot of hard guys in the wu-tang chambers you not 1 of them you a sheep
if i was the only one that thought you where a bitch then the problem would be with me but you get dissed all the time & you just come back for more it's almost that you like people telling you about your mothers puss

Gawd
10-24-2006, 09:24 AM
Because Bizzie keeps it alive :hippy:

yes but a mod told me a few days ago that shit like this is why there is no exclusive interviews on this site....BS threads like this, not admin, is why the site has no exclusive 'official site' content.......YET THE MODS DONT USE THEIR POWERS TO LOCK THIS THREAD????!!????!!!!??

yeah...I dont get it either.

THE W
10-24-2006, 09:29 AM
this is the "bring the ruckus" forum where threads like this are allowed to live. we could just shut this down and not allow you guys to make threads or posts like this but then you would cry about how you're being controlled and that you have no freedom.

so bring the ruckus is a compromise.

RAMESH
10-24-2006, 09:29 AM
hey bizzy bitch take the wu out of your name you not worthy to even listen to wu let alone carry the name
you a bitch why don't you go analize some g-unit 50's just waiting to stick a dick in your mouth
instead of talking shit about wu-tang artists on the net why don't you go out on the street & share your opinions with some wu fans in person
you don't have the balls to do that because you know what will happen to you

Gawd
10-24-2006, 09:50 AM
this is the "bring the ruckus" forum where threads like this are allowed to live. we could just shut this down and not allow you guys to make threads or posts like this but then you would cry about how you're being controlled and that you have no freedom.

so bring the ruckus is a compromise.

So move all the diss threads here. also you could delete posts or even threads that begin with...'fuck ugod' or 'fuck the rza' etc etc right? if that is what you guys have to do to get some exclusive shit here than maybe its worth a few ppl bitching to you about their shit threads being deleted. I mean dood really...right now in general disc a member is sending numerous gay nekid homo pics to ppl in general disc via pm...he even posted one in a thread....did he even get a 24 hour ban? no he didnt. is he still sending pics after we have complained to mods...yes...yes he is.... so wtf..exercise your powers to stop the BSing and the clowns who in your words...prevent exclusive content and interviews.

Yeah...I dont get it either.

Dokuro
10-24-2006, 09:57 AM
slow you role there homie your saying you herd of warclaud and not of mook how the fuck do you do that war clauds not even world renound mook bee around longer and was and still is far more none

Dokuro
10-24-2006, 09:59 AM
i cant believe this is still going on damn skell get of the busta's dick alredy

THE W
10-24-2006, 10:14 AM
So move all the diss threads here. also you could delete posts or even threads that begin with...'fuck ugod' or 'fuck the rza' etc etc right? if that is what you guys have to do to get some exclusive shit here than maybe its worth a few ppl bitching to you about their shit threads being deleted. I mean dood really...right now in general disc a member is sending numerous gay nekid homo pics to ppl in general disc via pm...he even posted one in a thread....did he even get a 24 hour ban? no he didnt. is he still sending pics after we have complained to mods...yes...yes he is.... so wtf..exercise your powers to stop the BSing and the clowns who in your words...prevent exclusive content and interviews.

Yeah...I dont get it either.
who is this guy thats doing this? i personally didnt know this was going on. gimme a name and he'll be gone.

Skellington
10-24-2006, 01:26 PM
nigga, you are a joke.

Keep that N word for yourself "homie".

If there's one joke in this world, it's the fact you have been born....

Fuck outta here midget :slutty: :cheerlie:

slow you role there homie your saying you herd of warclaud and not of mook how the fuck do you do that war clauds not even world renound mook bee around longer and was and still is far more none

Well, it's sad isn't it.......if you say this bitch is so great?? Why have I never heared of his punk ass????
Where's he at?? Nowhere.....:looking: I don't see his corny ass around here do I.....?

Oh...I c, hide and seek right.......:)9:(

Dokuro
10-24-2006, 01:53 PM
becouse your not ameican and only are femiler with fam related artest

Skellington
10-24-2006, 02:25 PM
becouse, femiler, ameican, artest

I dunno what all that means buddy

Dokuro
10-24-2006, 02:33 PM
that becouse you are remedial

Sicka than aidZ
10-24-2006, 07:08 PM
who is this guy thats doing this? i personally didnt know this was going on. gimme a name and he'll be gone.
fuck that, just keep ignoring general chat and the fagz will leave

Gawd
10-25-2006, 02:06 PM
sicka you have multiple fag accounts......that post mainly in general disc...so your statement is false.

WuBizzie
10-25-2006, 02:23 PM
bizzie b the truth is in real life i would easly kill you i come from a country where on an average year 26 000 people get murdered we got the highest aids rate in the world we also got the newworld record of on duty cops getting killed i came from the worst city my country has got to offer hillbrow the only time the police come in there is with armoured vehicles & only to pick up boddies & won't stop for nothing else you can be bleeding from your head but if you still capable to move they will not stop for you that is true facts
i came from there i lived there for 7 years of my life & i'm still living i deserve respect you can never compare yourself to me you a puss in my eyes
do i need 2 be drugged to escape reality yes i do because i came out of hell i need to smoke weed to tranqulize me because i'm a demon i wish i could jump through my screen & choke you i'll fuckin kill you
if i say warcloud is good then he is fuckin good leave it like that you fuckin bitch all you do is bitch i don't like this i don't like that fuck you who gives a fuck what you like
if there is any of you guys out there who knows wubizzy in real life punch him in the face for me
i know that you a bitch you proved it yourself nomatter what country you in evry one hates a squeeler & you been squeeling like a fuckin pig all the time like a bitch maybe you are a bitch i'm sure you like it up the ass you not even worth my typing what real man uses words like woooowww fuckin kock sucker fuck putting worms in your ear i'll put a dick in your mouth
you must remember you a puss know your place there is alot of hard guys in the wu-tang chambers you not 1 of them you a sheep
if i was the only one that thought you where a bitch then the problem would be with me but you get dissed all the time & you just come back for more it's almost that you like people telling you about your mothers puss

hey bizzy bitch take the wu out of your name you not worthy to even listen to wu let alone carry the name
you a bitch why don't you go analize some g-unit 50's just waiting to stick a dick in your mouth
instead of talking shit about wu-tang artists on the net why don't you go out on the street & share your opinions with some wu fans in person
you don't have the balls to do that because you know what will happen to you

Listen, i dont care where the hell you're from. Did you even read what the hell you wrote after you wrote it? You sound exactly like what you are - a computer nerd. If i could, I would slap the livin' shit outta ya punk ass for comin' at me sideways but since this is the internet, i'll just chill cause I can't do anything. I refuse to trade beef posts wit' ya lame ass. Get a life. I mean, how lame do you have to be to try to threaten someone cause they point out the faults in ya favorite rapper? you know what? Fuck it. Whenever you in New York City PM me....I will personally slap the shit outta ya punk ass. And that goes to any one of you lame ass wu-nerds that's caught in this little fantasy ass world and tries to come sideways at my ass. Ramesh, please stay in ya lane. Please.

WuBizzie
10-25-2006, 02:31 PM

LOL!!! LOL!!!! LOL!!!

My bad. I had to post about this one again.I just read it again. Did any of ya'll read this shit? It is pure comedy!!!Comedy Central!!You know how bad that one single quote makes all ya'll Warcloud nerds look?!!

Ramesh, I take back what I just posted about slappin' the shit outta you if you came to NY. Something aint right wit' ya head and i'll feel bad fuckin' up a retard. So it's all good. I take it back.

WuBizzie
10-25-2006, 02:35 PM
Keep that N word for yourself "homie".

If there's one joke in this world, it's the fact you have been born....

Fuck outta here midget :slutty: :cheerlie:

Well, it's sad isn't it.......if you say this bitch is so great?? Why have I never heared of his punk ass????
Where's he at?? Nowhere.....:looking: I don't see his corny ass around here do I.....?

Oh...I c, hide and seek right.......:)9:(

"Homie"? Skellington , NOW if YOU are in NYC I would slap ya ass. Cause unlike retarded ass Ramesh, you should know better, snowflake. Keep my name out ya mouth, nigga.

Ya_Bane
10-25-2006, 02:39 PM
WuBizzie, I found the pictures you PM'ed me about. Please pay via PayPal.

Here you go:

http://image.com.com/mp3/images/genie_images/story/2006/d/david-hasselhoff_story.jpghttp://www.germanhollywood.com/images/baywatch200.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/mrmreyes05/david-hasselhoff-img_2.jpg
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH-E/253601~David-Hasselhoff-Posters.jpg

And to answere the obvious question: YES, I googled for David Hasselhoff pics.

WuBizzie
10-25-2006, 03:56 PM
Bane, that was so corny it doesn't even deserves a legitimate response from me.

*SMH* Ya'll Warcloud stans are really gettin' crunchy aint ya'll? Don't be mad. If ya'll nerds wanna worship a wack ass rapper it's OK. Don't let me stating facts about his rhyme skills get ya'll so mad that ya'll start postin' ya'll homoerotic pictures online just to try and irk me.

Ya_Bane
10-25-2006, 05:03 PM
Bane, that was so corny it doesn't even deserves a legitimate response from me.

*SMH* Ya'll Warcloud stans are really gettin' crunchy aint ya'll? Don't be mad. If ya'll nerds wanna worship a wack ass rapper it's OK. Don't let me stating facts about his rhyme skills get ya'll so mad that ya'll start postin' ya'll homoerotic pictures online just to try and irk me.

Noone's mad because you don't like Warcloud, I really don't give a fuck. I think it's more the way you act.
**edited due to the gayness of e-beefs**

I can wright in bold Lucida Console too. You ain't cool no more.

Put this chapter behind you and move on with your life.

peace

WuBizzie
10-25-2006, 06:05 PM
Noone's mad because you don't like Warcloud, I really don't give a fuck. I think it's more the way you act.
**edited due to the gayness of e-beefs**

I can wright in bold Lucida Console too. You ain't cool no more.

Put this chapter behind you and move on with your life.

peace

You can "wright" in bold Lucida Console? Good for you. I write in it. So I guess YOU ain't cool no more. Or as cool as anybody can be who feels proud posting gay pictures on hip hop forums.

RAMESH
10-26-2006, 02:15 AM
LOL!!! LOL!!!! LOL!!!

My bad. I had to post about this one again.I just read it again. Did any of ya'll read this shit? It is pure comedy!!!Comedy Central!!You know how bad that one single quote makes all ya'll Warcloud nerds look?!!

Ramesh, I take back what I just posted about slappin' the shit outta you if you came to NY. Something aint right wit' ya head and i'll feel bad fuckin' up a retard. So it's all good. I take it back.
ofcourse you'll take it back because you a puss you most probly had a nightmare you bitch
how the fuck am i ever going to get into the states have you got any idea how difficult that is with a name like ra it's never going to happen
why don't you come to south africa it's cheap your $ is worth almost 8 times our rand
you don't have the balls to come down here
i'm calling you out come here
i want to see you
there is no excuse i challenge you
if you don't come you a fuckin coward
you want to fight me please come
i'll even come & pick you up at the airport
& you right i am a bit of a computer nerd now i'm living comfortable my time of being evil has long past i got too much to loose
i won't kill you i'll just fuck you up real bad

RAMESH
10-26-2006, 02:45 AM
Listen, i dont care where the hell you're from. Did you even read what the hell you wrote after you wrote it? You sound exactly like what you are - a computer nerd. If i could, I would slap the livin' shit outta ya punk ass for comin' at me sideways but since this is the internet, i'll just chill cause I can't do anything. I refuse to trade beef posts wit' ya lame ass. Get a life. I mean, how lame do you have to be to try to threaten someone cause they point out the faults in ya favorite rapper? you know what? Fuck it. Whenever you in New York City PM me....I will personally slap the shit outta ya punk ass. And that goes to any one of you lame ass wu-nerds that's caught in this little fantasy ass world and tries to come sideways at my ass. Ramesh, please stay in ya lane. Please.

wu-nerds? you really got a fuckin cheek
most people i know that listen to wu-tang is a reason why they listen to wu-tang is because they relate what wu-tang is saying
you listen to murda mook you should change your name to busy mook you fuckin bitch
you should stay out of the wu-tang chambers
go tattoo murda mook on your ass cheeks
to be honest with you i don't believe you from new york
you living in a fantasy with your fancy words like avante garde that's so fuckin gay coming at you side ways fuck that also the way you bitch all the time like a female that's got her periods be honest how much threads have you posted on this site on things that you don't like? that is so fucking gay
you refer to us as wu-nerds & we think of you as a gay bitch
there is no more to say since we have come to this conclusion

RAMESH
10-26-2006, 02:58 AM
this is the god honest truth the reason why i say so much about my country to let you know what type of person i am i can't say to much about myself i just finnished a court case that lasted me over 2 years about 6 months ago & it scared the shit out of me
i don't know who reads this shit i can't give too much of myself away so i rather use my country as an example & not me personaly i don't want problems over some stupid ass threads that can get me involved in any legal issues i am a dumb ass but not that dumb

RAMESH
10-26-2006, 03:02 AM
You can "wright" in bold Lucida Console? Good for you. I write in it. So I guess YOU ain't cool no more. Or as cool as anybody can be who feels proud posting gay pictures on hip hop forums.
those pictures where some funny shit i don't laugh that often but i cracked my self for that makes me think of you

RAMESH
10-26-2006, 06:08 AM
bizzy u stupid mother fucker where do you get off saying 50 cent is a better rapper than u-god?
i thought you where dumb but you a total fuckin retart
why are you so worried about 50 cents charisma? that's some gay shit man
when i read that shit i just had to come in here an expose you
you calling us wu-nerds what i'm proud to be
you saying warcloud is shit when he is not
& now you saying 50cent is better than u-got what the fuck is going on here
i don't even want to fuck you up anymore to think i actually lost my temper on someone like you makes me feel ...well lets just say i learned somthing
i had a little tiny bit of respect for you in the bigining but that's all gone

must be very childish of me, how's this i know why you call yourself wubizzie because your real name is wendy we already know what the bizzie's for
it's was fun 2 diss you about being gay but now that you really are it's just swuk
i don't think i want to choke you anymore you might just like it sends shivers down my spine no wonder you always using fancy words than that silly shit like lol lol lol & wooo mother fucker i'm calling you wendy from now on drag queen really explains lot
i'm glad you don't like warcloud i think he must be glad too he doesn't want fans like you
a new york city boy with a tank top & tights with his g-units listening to tony yayo
^^^^^this thing wants talk about hip hop to us
get the fuck out of here wendy stick a finger in your puss

Ya_Bane
10-26-2006, 08:08 AM
edited, posted by mistake.

BTW, Bizzie, move on with your life.

WuBizzie
10-26-2006, 10:28 AM
ofcourse you'll take it back because you a puss you most probly had a nightmare you bitch
how the fuck am i ever going to get into the states have you got any idea how difficult that is with a name like ra it's never going to happen
why don't you come to south africa it's cheap your $ is worth almost 8 times our rand
you don't have the balls to come down here
i'm calling you out come here
i want to see you
there is no excuse i challenge you
if you don't come you a fuckin coward
you want to fight me please come
i'll even come & pick you up at the airport
& you right i am a bit of a computer nerd now i'm living comfortable my time of being evil has long past i got too much to loose
i won't kill you i'll just fuck you up real bad

wu-nerds? you really got a fuckin cheek
most people i know that listen to wu-tang is a reason why they listen to wu-tang is because they relate what wu-tang is saying
you listen to murda mook you should change your name to busy mook you fuckin bitch
you should stay out of the wu-tang chambers
go tattoo murda mook on your ass cheeks
to be honest with you i don't believe you from new york
you living in a fantasy with your fancy words like avante garde that's so fuckin gay coming at you side ways fuck that also the way you bitch all the time like a female that's got her periods be honest how much threads have you posted on this site on things that you don't like? that is so fucking gay
you refer to us as wu-nerds & we think of you as a gay bitch
there is no more to say since we have come to this conclusion

those pictures where some funny shit i don't laugh that often but i cracked my self for that makes me think of you

bizzy u stupid mother fucker where do you get off saying 50 cent is a better rapper than u-god?
i thought you where dumb but you a total fuckin retart
why are you so worried about 50 cents charisma? that's some gay shit man
when i read that shit i just had to come in here an expose you
you calling us wu-nerds what i'm proud to be
you saying warcloud is shit when he is not
& now you saying 50cent is better than u-got what the fuck is going on here
i don't even want to fuck you up anymore to think i actually lost my temper on someone like you makes me feel ...well lets just say i learned somthing
i had a little tiny bit of respect for you in the bigining but that's all gone

must be very childish of me, how's this i know why you call yourself wubizzie because your real name is wendy we already know what the bizzie's for
it's was fun 2 diss you about being gay but now that you really are it's just swuk
i don't think i want to choke you anymore you might just like it sends shivers down my spine no wonder you always using fancy words than that silly shit like lol lol lol & wooo mother fucker i'm calling you wendy from now on drag queen really explains lot
i'm glad you don't like warcloud i think he must be glad too he doesn't want fans like you
a new york city boy with a tank top & tights with his g-units listening to tony yayo
^^^^^this thing wants talk about hip hop to us
get the fuck out of here wendy stick a finger in your puss

LOL!!!!

Nigga, you are fuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyy!! Wit' a capital FUN! Instead of scalping wolves and robbin' little foreign girls for their candy durin' your former "gangsta" life, you shoulda been a stand up comic.

WuBizzie
10-26-2006, 10:31 AM
edited, posted by mistake.

BTW, Bizzie, move on with your life.

I will, Bane. I'll leave you alone so you can concentrate on your gay porn.

RAMESH
10-26-2006, 11:58 AM
LOL!!!!

Nigga, you are fuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyy!! Wit' a capital FUN! Instead of scalping wolves and robbin' little foreign girls for their candy durin' your former "gangsta" life, you shoulda been a stand up comic.
yea i know i crack myself up
i'm not a nigga you racist bitch
i never was a gangsta never needed a gang never split my pie
gangsta shit is was kids do no long term value
read the post wendy what part of i like to be alone don't you get

RAMESH
10-26-2006, 01:34 PM
I will, Bane. I'll leave you alone so you can concentrate on your gay porn.
wendy you know very well that shit was aimed for you what the fuck you on about

WuBizzie
10-26-2006, 02:14 PM
if hes not a pussy he definatly is the worst wu affiliate on a mic

That's all I'm sayin', palehorse. That's it. And all these homotional bitches like Ramesh and Ya Bane are gettin' their panties in a bunch about it. SMH.

RAMESH
10-26-2006, 02:49 PM
That's all I'm sayin', palehorse. That's it. And all these homotional bitches like Ramesh and Ya Bane are gettin' their panties in a bunch about it. SMH.
you getting boring give it a rest

12weLvE
10-27-2006, 11:22 AM
This thread is so blah blah :z

Sicka than aidZ
10-29-2006, 10:46 PM
cloud hold'z it down on "an justice for all"

Gawd
10-30-2006, 02:08 PM
you doods still arguing about a B list mc......