PDA

View Full Version : I Got Bashed....

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 03:59 PM
Tonight,was walking home with two mates,this cunt walks out of a taxi (cab)who is good mates with the two dudes i was with.Starts laying in to me,im like what the fuck u doing,i say to my mate do u know him and he tells me yeh dont hit him at all hes a fucking bad cunt,apparently this guys been in jail since he was 13,hes in with the bikies and if i hit him im dead within a week,so i didnt throw one punch because my mate who i thought was a mate says not to,while this cunts laying in to me,he broke my fucking nose and my face is annihalated..i wanted to murder him but i didnt do shit cause i was told not to.
Now me personally..regardless of who he knows,and if hes knew my mates..hes now a dead man walking.Fuck who he knows..but im raped right now..and even though if i fuck with him and i die ....hes fucked.
I dont care what no one thinks..but what goes around comes around..he got his blows in,but his are gonna come alot harder.

Gawd
10-13-2006, 04:02 PM
Who gives a fuck who he is with......and fuck your friends. Be a man defend yourself.

tekunique
10-13-2006, 04:02 PM
damn son, that sounds fucked up... just fuck him up man, plain and simple.

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:08 PM
yeh u think i didnt want to..my mates ive known for years and years..if my mate says to me straight up in the eyes dont fucking touch him,u think imma defy a so called close mate?thats why now after the incident i wanna kill him..even though i know ill prolly end up dead within a weeks time.i always defend myself,jsut not when what i consider family tells me not to.
its a fuckt situation i was in.

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:09 PM
now i understand why u americans have gats..i wanna blast that cunt.

crass
10-13-2006, 04:09 PM
yo post pics of your face. hope you're ok dude. soudns like a deep situation.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-13-2006, 04:10 PM
Personally, I think you just didn't have it in you. If you're too much of a coward to defend yourself, to me, that's Va-Poose. Had you not been afraid your instinct would of obliged.

Gawd
10-13-2006, 04:10 PM
why would you end up dead? no one is invincable.....kill who tries to kill you. And thank your Government for taking your guns away...Now the criminals have them but you dont.

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:11 PM
the situation im in now though,my friends are all ive got..but now i understand why trust is a big thing in life..they held him back..i should be in hospital right now..but u know..thats just how shit is...hell get his..dont u worrry.

Gawd
10-13-2006, 04:12 PM
yeah well why did a dood that your friends know just attack you after he steps out of a taxi? somthing is suspect about this.....

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:14 PM
im no coward at all..ive had it all mate trust me.theres jsut one thing with me,when it comes to my boyz(family) i will never defy them,regardless..but now i know better....i honestly do not care if im dead..which i prolly will be if i get this fool now,cause its different over in aus man..when it comes to bikies,if u fuck with sum1 who has family in them..they will take u out with a click of the finger..alot of the cops over here are in with the bikies 2.

Thanatologist
10-13-2006, 04:15 PM
im no coward at all..ive had it all mate trust me.theres jsut one thing with me,when it comes to my boyz(family) i will never defy them,regardless..but now i know better....i honestly do not care if im dead..which i prolly will be if i get this fool now,cause its different over in aus man..when it comes to bikies,if u fuck with sum1 who has family in them..they will take u out with a click of the finger..alot of the cops over here are in with the bikies 2.

do you like chef boyardee?

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:15 PM
why did he attack me../they were just as suprised as me..ppl are like that in my area..backstabbing cunts..if they wanna punch on with u...and there high as fuck...theyll do it regardless of who they know and if ur mates with em..he was even saying when he was crackin me dont fuck with the Trambys(who were the 2 dudes i was fuckin with)...spinout shit

CherChezLaMarauder
10-13-2006, 04:16 PM
There's nothing wrong with being afraid of physical confrontation. I blame hip hop for the peer pressure. Dammit I tell you, rap music brainwashes us into feeling the obligation to fight to prove our manhood.

Thanatologist
10-13-2006, 04:16 PM
why did he attack me../they were just as suprised as me..ppl are like that in my area..backstabbing cunts..if they wanna punch on with u...and there high as fuck...theyll do it regardless of who they know and if ur mates with em..he was even saying when he was crackin me dont fuck with the Trambys(who were the 2 dudes i was fuckin with)...spinout shit

do you like chef boyardee?

Gawd
10-13-2006, 04:18 PM
J Cee listens to his friends.......If they tell him to jump in front of a bus he wont defy them....they set you up dood.....or they are also pussies.

fuck that dood that hit you he can be killed and so can his buddies.....
Dont be such a washout pussy

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:18 PM
lol...ok theres always something else to it..yeh i dont like comfrantation...but i will always back myself..but not unless told my good friends(supposebly)not too

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:20 PM
yeh well ed..u live in the fukin desert..u have gats...different cultures bring different values..if my good mate tells me to jump in front of a bus..yes i will,cause theyre my family..just like if my mum(rip),told me too,id do it...cause i take death before dishonour..thats all it comes down too dood.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-13-2006, 04:20 PM
What kind of bendict arnold friends you got? How does a man pop out of nowhere, kicks your ass, and your friends stand there and watch saying "don't fight back" because of a bullshit reputation? lol I bet they were cheering him on due to fear, while you were getting stomped the fuck out lol

Gawd
10-13-2006, 04:21 PM
see your blamming your 'good friends ( who watched you get your ass kicked for no reason as you say and tell you not to fuck with the dood that doing it) for you inaction...face it the d00d scared you and you were to scared to fight him....

your scared
your friends are hos
and the dood that jumped you is a faggit

Gawd
10-13-2006, 04:22 PM
yeh well ed..u live in the fukin desert..u have gats...different cultures bring different values..if my good mate tells me to jump in front of a bus..yes i will,cause theyre my family..just like if my mum(rip),told me too,id do it...cause i take death before dishonour..thats all it comes down too dood.

youre just fucking stupid then. youve got some bound by honor thing going on with a bunch of fags....you let other ppl run your life and thats why you are nothing and can get stomped for no reason .

Locust
10-13-2006, 04:23 PM
thats fucked up man, you shouldnt put too much trust in friends

Kriszy Substance
10-13-2006, 04:24 PM
Lol @ chef boyardee....why you asking him that? J-Cee, that shit sounds rough...sorry bout your face but it will heal and maybe you will have some cool scars...I love scars. Anyway, I think you should chalk it up to a learning experience some how...and dont keep that shit going. Let it be. If he is the asshole that he seems to be, he will get his with out you having to give it to him. Dont contribute to that shit. But do whatever you feel you gotta do. You know best for you.

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:25 PM
lol..think what u want man..i know myself..and i know the situation..the dudes i was with were tryna hold him back..but this cunt was on a type of PCP rage,where u couldnt escape it..fuck it..if u wanan think imma bitch for not doing shit,think it,i dont give a fuck,i will take a beating for loyalty,these 2 mates are now stepped down a level to me for not crackin this muthafucka,i was even saying to em afterwards..this dudes fucking dead..and they saying..please josh dont fucking hurt him cause u will honestly be dead if u do..and thats straight up.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-13-2006, 04:27 PM
I don't think you're a bitch, I wouldn't judge. Just be honest and said you got your ass kicked that's all. Don't try to say "if" "would of" "could" or "he's a dead man".

I respect true and brutal honesty more than false confidence and pride.

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:27 PM
ty kristy,ive had it a tonn of times,its a learning experience but my brother and me wont take it lightley...he can have his little win the hard cunt he is...but it was an unusuall situation...i jsut really hope i dont see him soon..really fucking hope i dont see him soon.

Gawd
10-13-2006, 04:28 PM
your friends are panzy, panty wasted women and your a coward follower..

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:29 PM
yeh i took a beating..of course..but am i still standing...was i down..i may be a small cunt but regardless of his solid fukin punches that fuckt me up im here...not in hospital..not dead..but livin for revenge...unlucky for his sake.simple.

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:30 PM
friends are pansy...thats 2 ppl out of alot of ppl i know...now i know the difference between true boyz and little bitch boyz who stick up for others ed...why u talkin all

crass
why would you feel loyalty to friends who let you get your ass kicked? you all should have just booked instead one of you getting beaten and the rest watching helplessly

CherChezLaMarauder
This the first time you got lumped up? If so, this is a blessing in disguise.

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:31 PM
and u wouldnt know anyway ed,with all ya bickering bullshit..u have no clue..the only friends u have are guns and cactuses..so talk some shit when u get real friends then ull know where im coming from.

Gawd
10-13-2006, 04:31 PM
/me sinds the vagina song for you........

"some of them are hairy....
and some of them are bald.....
but big or small
I love em all
and this is what they are called....*eD points at J Cee....
VAGIIIHIIIIIII VAGINA.............VAGIIIIHIGH VAGINA.....
They call Jay CEEEEEHHEEEE Vagina........

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:32 PM
1st..anh ive taking alot of beating in the area i grew up in..u had to regardless..and crass..yeh well i didnt know that then,i know now...

Gawd
10-13-2006, 04:32 PM
friends are pansy...thats 2 ppl out of alot of ppl i know...now i know the difference between true boyz and little bitch boyz who stick up for others ed...why u talkin all

you know the difference yet you let them tell you what to do and not to do...your a coward. you just pwnd yourself.

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:33 PM
stop ya nonsense ed..u have 4,858 posts,u live in a desert,u go camping to shoot squirrels,and the only thing that would let ur dick enter in is either a barrel or nature.

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:34 PM
ok ed..thanks for your comments,have fun in the desert...shoot some more plastic santas..a real hard man...
p.s

Gawd
10-13-2006, 04:34 PM
stop ya nonsense ed..u have 4,858 posts,u live in a desert,u go camping to shoot squirrels,and the only thing that would let ur dick enter in is either a barrel or nature.

Dont get mad at me because you have ghey friends who tell you not to fight back and you listen to them....dont blame your friends its your fault you got whooped because you did nothing.....

Gawd
10-13-2006, 04:36 PM
ok ed..thanks for your comments,have fun in the desert...shoot some more plastic santas..a real hard man...
p.s
what does target practice have to do with some1 being a pussy? Youve seen me you think im scared to fight? Ive been in plent of scaps....ive lost 1 time...but I got my hits in...i didnt just lay there like a woiman and let some dood smash me because my friends told me to lay down like a coward.....

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:39 PM
lol..thanks ed,i appreciate ya comments,but i couldnt care less of what u think of me,ive my fair share of fights..and id rather be a coward then be dead right now.

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:40 PM
i know ur lonely ed...www.adultfriendfinder.com (http://www.adultfriendfinder.com)
maybe u will find som1 who enjoys your passion for talking shit to ppl on the internet and playing with guns in the desert

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 04:41 PM
seeya,im going to fucking bed,feel free to talk shit in this thread if u like,ill reply to eds comments tomorrow.

Gawd
10-13-2006, 04:42 PM
You do care what I think because you are becoming defensive and attempting to attack me.......you lost your a puss I am married I fight more than I shoot....I never lay down like a faggit.

Dokuro
10-13-2006, 04:42 PM
put him under homie get your fam to gether and take that bitch out
it dosent matter who he know if some one crosses me next morniny hes turning up in the bay

Gawd
10-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Reply? D00d you better ask your friends about me...I am gawd and if i see fit I will make you never want to post here again soley with words.

Dokuro
10-13-2006, 04:44 PM
dont wory about ed he cant hold his own in a fight with a mouse

maestro wooz
10-13-2006, 05:08 PM
"i dont fear retaliation, im shooting you"

J-Cee
10-13-2006, 05:53 PM
i cant sleep..my heads fukin dying on me..but ed..lose some weight seriously..the only reason u were born is cause they kicked u out of your dads nutsack cause you were taking up too much space

Jesus Christ
10-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Tonight,was walking home with two mates,this cunt walks out of a taxi (cab)who is good mates with the two dudes i was with.Starts laying in to me,im like what the fuck u doing,i say to my mate do u know him and he tells me yeh dont hit him at all hes a fucking bad cunt,apparently this guys been in jail since he was 13,hes in with the bikies and if i hit him im dead within a week,so i didnt throw one punch because my mate who i thought was a mate says not to,while this cunts laying in to me,he broke my fucking nose and my face is annihalated..i wanted to murder him but i didnt do shit cause i was told not to.
Now me personally..regardless of who he knows,and if hes knew my mates..hes now a dead man walking.Fuck who he knows..but im raped right now..and even though if i fuck with him and i die ....hes fucked.
I dont care what no one thinks..but what goes around comes around..he got his blows in,but his are gonna come alot harder.

LMAO.........yo.....:picture: post pictures!

Gawd
10-13-2006, 06:02 PM
dont wory about ed he cant hold his own in a fight with a mouse Coming from a person who pretends to be a shaman.....

i cant sleep..my heads fukin dying on me..but ed..lose some weight seriously..the only reason u were born is cause they kicked u out of your dads nutsack cause you were taking up too much space J Cee you just got the shite kicked out of you. You admitted it by creating this thread and now, becuase you are getting clowned on, you are attemtping to focus insults at me to draw the fire away from your bloodied and swollen self. You admitted that you are scared. You admitted that your friends told you not to fight so you laid down on the floor and got butt fucked like a female in the streets. You say you are loyal to your friends and that's why you didnt fight back. But then shortly after that you claimed that these 2 particular friends were not worth your loyalty but that your 'other' friend are. You got beat the fuck down and you did nothing. That makes you a coward 1st and a bitch 2nd. Dont tell me that you didn't fight back because the d00d was crazy or because your firends said not to. You didnt fight back because you are a fuxing frail weakling with no spine and no heart. And you started a thread hoping for sympathy but you got clowned. Your fault, watch for fists lady...........

I know you dont mean what you say. You are simply mad at my replies because deep inside your bruised body you know them to be true.

pwnt faggit

CID DIGITAL
10-13-2006, 06:20 PM
This one is simple. Just challange him to a battle. A rap battle. Make sure that in at least one of your sixteens that you turn around and moon the mf. You win that battle ....well....you win your respect back and all of D town.:spin:

CHRONZ
10-13-2006, 06:31 PM
Lol @ "homies" just watchin while you get smacked..

CID DIGITAL
10-13-2006, 06:34 PM
If chedder bob woulda been there then none of that would have went down like that.:yes:

Thanatologist
10-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Lol @ chef boyardee....why you asking him that? J-Cee, that shit sounds rough...sorry bout your face but it will heal and maybe you will have some cool scars...I love scars. Anyway, I think you should chalk it up to a learning experience some how...and dont keep that shit going. Let it be. If he is the asshole that he seems to be, he will get his with out you having to give it to him. Dont contribute to that shit. But do whatever you feel you gotta do. You know best for you.

because chef boyardee is a pussy!
and if he likes chef boyardee thas prolly why he let that dude beat the ravioli out of him!

CID DIGITAL
10-13-2006, 06:47 PM
http://mkw.mortalkombatonline.com/mk1/screenshots/10.png

J-Cee
10-14-2006, 04:45 AM
haha...ok..i know myself..and i know what im capable of..i dont need no one to tell me a pussy on the internet,am i standing?i got cracked fuck up,but ill live to learn,ive learnt from mistakes..yeh i didnt do shit then cause i HAD loyalty in so called mates...but nowi know these 2..so this wont happen again.And Ed..lol...u gonna make me leave the forum cause of ur petty insults?how many fights u been in?u live in a fucking desert,i live in the city..i have alot of fights and ive taken my beating and given the beatings.so thats it..fuck it.What i got to prove to u muthafuckaz anyway.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-14-2006, 05:10 AM
seems pretty fucked up that your mates would let you take a beating like that, but i dunno. why couldnt they just hold the guy back?

CID DIGITAL
10-14-2006, 10:28 AM
god damn mortal kombat warehouse for taking away my test your might picture and replacing it with that bullshit. I just posted the fuckin pic yesterday. From now on I'm imageshackin everything. Fuck a direct url.

Gawd
10-14-2006, 11:24 AM
haha...ok..i know myself..and i know what im capable of..i dont need no one to tell me a pussy on the internet,am i standing?i got cracked fuck up,but ill live to learn,ive learnt from mistakes..yeh i didnt do shit then cause i HAD loyalty in so called mates...but nowi know these 2..so this wont happen again.And Ed..lol...u gonna make me leave the forum cause of ur petty insults?how many fights u been in?u live in a fucking desert,i live in the city..i have alot of fights and ive taken my beating and given the beatings.so thats it..fuck it.What i got to prove to u muthafuckaz anyway.

I live in Phoenix d00d...the 5th LARGEST CITY in the nation...and that city happens to be built on a desert you fuxing twat. And if i didnt live in a large city why would that mean ive never been in fights? lawls at all of your assumptions. you laid down like a woman

J-Cee
10-14-2006, 01:16 PM
my assumptions..lol..listen to yourself.LOL.And they did try to hold him back,he only got punches in while they were holding him back(trying to).

Would u rather me post a topic "I Bashed someone',i got nothin to prove,everyone wants to be a tough guy these days.
U learn from mistakes,and if it replayed now id lay him the fuck out even though my mates said not too.

Gawd
10-14-2006, 01:27 PM
Nothing to say about the deserts now huh? now your trying to down play your beating. Your 1st few posts in this thread described a much dire situation and more painful results.

CID DIGITAL
10-14-2006, 01:29 PM
My dick just got beat up by some pussy. Should I be making a thread? It was the most brutal beating ever. The pussy took off after I had a second to get my wits about myself. What a fucking pussy.

CHRONZ
10-14-2006, 01:45 PM
My dick just got beat up by some pussy. Should I be making a thread? It was the most brutal beating ever. The pussy took off after I had a second to get my wits about myself. What a fucking pussy.

Aww damn man, did yo homies just stand and watch, or did they hold ya cock for ya ? :lmao:

Gawd
10-14-2006, 01:51 PM

Aww damn man, did yo homies just stand and watch, or did they hold ya cock for ya ? :lmao:

I laugh untill my head comes off.

J-Cee
10-14-2006, 02:31 PM
we got some real tough ppl on this forum....
nothing to say bout deserts?what do u want me to say..i already explained myself..i dont feel obligated to explain myself anymore,how old r u ed?do something productive,then come talk some shit.

crass
10-14-2006, 04:48 PM

!!!! hahahaha

:thumbup:

Skellington
10-15-2006, 02:26 PM
lol, you just got y'r ass whooped becasue the man's been in jail?? lol......fuck that man....You had to crack his head open like a fresh watermelon, if he really had been in jail?? Jam a fucking beer bottle up his ass, if it goes in easily, he's been in jail....or he's a faggot. But that's what you do, you deal with shit like that, a bottle up his ass, he won't bother you no more....

Lettin' him beat on you like that...what good does that do.....

ERN-DAWGY
10-15-2006, 06:22 PM
hmm eazy scenario, find out where he lives go to his place at night, creep in the shadow with a michete n when he comes out............

use your imagination

Frontal Lobotomy
10-15-2006, 06:41 PM

Hahaha

And haha for getting beat down while your mates watch, I'd batter them too if it were me

CHRONZ
10-15-2006, 07:42 PM

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n145/Chronzlikeherbs/ikke-navngivet.jpg

CHRONZ
10-15-2006, 07:49 PM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n145/Chronzlikeherbs/CA00EJRQ.jpg

CHRONZ
10-15-2006, 08:11 PM
Hahaha

And haha for getting beat down while your mates watch, I'd batter them too if it were me

hell jea !

Gawd
10-15-2006, 08:58 PM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n145/Chronzlikeherbs/CA00EJRQ.jpg

We should be nice to J Cee I think....I mean he seems like a good guy.

CHRONZ
10-15-2006, 08:59 PM
We should be nice to J Cee I think....I mean he seems like a good guy.

yes.
Teasing hurts.

Gawd
10-15-2006, 09:01 PM
It sure does. I get so upset when ppl call me fat fuck and such. I cry untill my head comes off. And i know that is how J Cee is feeling when I make fun of him.

CHRONZ
10-15-2006, 09:02 PM
It sure does. I get so upset when ppl call me fat fuck and such. I cry untill my head comes off. And i know that is how J Cee is feeling when I make fun of him.

L fuckin mao.

Frontal Lobotomy
10-15-2006, 09:03 PM
You don't tell a forum of harsh bastards that you got mugged off and did nothing about it though, you're just asking for abuse.
Besides, a bit of teasing will maybe wake the guy up and lead to him not making the same mistake again..

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 01:26 AM
hahah..see uzz are all creating different scenarios..i didnt hit him because hes been in jail??i didnt know that till afterwards..my friends?yes i thought they were at the time..but there not tthe type of friends i hang out with just see every now and then.....i took a few hits,if he tryed to rape..lol..i think it would be a lil different..i didnt feel like my lfie was in danger.
Now say imma bitch or whatever..but u think revenge isnt involved?lol..i know his name..im in the process of finding out where he lives..and a plan of torture on video is going to be made..so then well see whos the pussy.

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 01:27 AM
yeh this is 1 time that i didnt fight back...1 time out of many..because of the scenario and i was told not too by a mate..simple..yeh..if it was replayed now id change it..but i cant now...al i can do is get him back..what goes around comes around.

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 01:29 AM
this thread just fukin demolished me..haha..

SickSide
10-16-2006, 02:25 AM
Aint that the truth

Lil' Ruger
10-16-2006, 02:46 AM

to everything J-cee said:

thats fucking pathetic fuck ur friends. i wudda left found eD stole his guns ran away fleeing and popped dat muthafucka. i know im a kid but thats being a straight bitch if he pushed you and he was drunk or summin i cud understand but nah he just beat you up. did your friends even help you out? me i have ABOUT no friends i would like to call the rest of them accomplices.

but seriously if you were just enduring it your instinct would have kicked in and you would have beat his ass. you just couldn't have beat him. maybe i just say this cuz my fam is dangerous and is big drug dealers and shit but w/e.

Lil' Ruger
10-16-2006, 02:49 AM
hahah..see uzz are all creating different scenarios..i didnt hit him because hes been in jail??i didnt know that till afterwards..my friends?yes i thought they were at the time..but there not tthe type of friends i hang out with sometime

in the first post you said these was ur close menz!!sour just got dun cold and raped.

Frontal Lobotomy
10-16-2006, 03:02 AM
Pah, jail or no jail. Some cunt broke my nose i'd send him to the cemetary

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 03:09 AM
no nose broken..umm pimptastic...ur 13..ur tellin me what i should of done..ive been in more fights then uve had days in your life...instinct comes in when i feel in danger..and yes these 2 cunts were tryna stop him the whole time.I put too much trust in them thats why i didnt do shit when said not too..yeh i shouldnt of...but jsut like i said..revenge is comin bak..so end of story.

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 03:12 AM
to everything J-cee said:

thats fucking pathetic fuck ur friends. i wudda left found eD stole his guns ran away fleeing and popped dat muthafucka. i know im a kid but thats being a straight bitch if he pushed you and he was drunk or summin i cud understand but nah he just beat you up. did your friends even help you out? me i have ABOUT no friends i would like to call the rest of them accomplices.

but seriously if you were just enduring it your instinct would have kicked in and you would have beat his ass. you just couldn't have beat him. maybe i just say this cuz my fam is dangerous and is big drug dealers and shit but w/e.

bullshit kid..u woulda ran home to your mum..then come on this forum saying how u smashed some dude..dont come and talk shit here diddims..pubes come 1st before fights..

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 03:14 AM
close thread..theres nothing more i can say..but torture is the next step...

Lil' Ruger
10-16-2006, 03:22 AM
no nose broken..umm pimptastic...ur 13..ur tellin me what i should of done..ive been in more fights then uve had days in your life...instinct comes in when i feel in danger..and yes these 2 cunts were tryna stop him the whole time.I put too much trust in them thats why i didnt do shit when said not too..yeh i shouldnt of...but jsut like i said..revenge is comin bak..so end of story.

no way you've been in that many fights stop exaggerating and yes thats what you should have done.

bullshit kid..u woulda ran home to your mum..then come on this forum saying how u smashed some dude..dont come and talk shit here diddims..pubes come 1st before fights..

i wud have ran home to my mom never thats pathetic in any fuckin case i'd never run to my mom. pubes become before fights 1 i got em already 2 thats straight bullshit lil kids fight all the time that was just dumb.

i didnt even start anything you posted the thread up thats a sign that i can give my take on this.

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 03:25 AM
lol k kid..when u have a proper fight ull know what im talkin bout..i dont need to explain every single fukt up situation ive been in and succeeded and fukin em up..i dont feel the need to prove how tough i am like most ppl.

crass
10-16-2006, 03:29 AM
dont feel the need to prove how tough i am like most ppl.

that is very refreshing

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 03:32 AM
whats the point..every1 is bad these days..it wont stop ppl from giving them shit...plus this is the internet..i could make an entire fabrication saying how i bashed sum1 and how tough i am...

Bloo
10-16-2006, 03:42 AM
I think I'll do that right now...

Yeah, nowmsayin! I was chillin on da ave nowmsayin, wit dys bitch gettin ready to get slobbed nowmsayin. This ol punk azz mark got some shit to say talkin bout dats his moms nowmsayin. I was like bitch, you betta move back nowmsayin dis my hoe. Then he start cryin n shyt, talkin bout tellin his dad nowmsayin. I ain't no punk doe nowmsayin so I beat his ass and took his pokemon cards to give to my son nowmsayin cauz a nigga ganksta nowmsayin!

Robert
10-16-2006, 03:46 AM
This thread is great, but seriously the whole situation seems very odd, a dude that you dont even know jumps out of cab, clocks you then your mates stand by and you take it...............You dont get hit like that for no reason, seems like your not telling the whole story or your talking shit.................either way its pretty wierd.........

Lil' Ruger
10-16-2006, 03:49 AM
i know what ur talking about those fag fights that last ten minutes.but those real fights that could be like 30 mins or some shit but i was just swearing no disrespect to ya ya know i just feel someone doing that shit to you or any1 is unnacceptable dont let NO ONE do that.

Bloo
10-16-2006, 03:51 AM
I don't care if the stories true or not. I would've beat the motherfucker's ass for real, regardless to what my friends had to say about his status. Then if the motherfucker came back tryin more shit I'd have somethin waitin for his ass too. I know folks that got my back for whatever and will do what needs to be done if you know what I'm sayin. Fuck that dumb shit, I don't cause problems I end em on the real

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 03:52 AM
nah..thats what happened..yeh i didnt explain the whole shit thorughly..the two dudes i know were friends wit him aswell,and they didnt watch him hit me they were both tryna hold him back.He ran over saying 'where were uz when i got bashed',apparently he got jumped by 10 dudes,then he was saying to me where was i when he needed to me,i started laughing and said 'i dont even know you'.But this dude was high as fuk,he looked like he was on a combination of pcp coke and ice...
Now..lol why would i make a story up saying i got hit??lol iwoulda thought of soemthing better..

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 03:54 AM
lol i didnt even know his status..nor did i care..i always fight anyone..but for some reason i didnt at the time cause i said to my friend can i fukin smash this dude cause i knew he was mates with them..and they said nah dont hit him just leave man..so i took it then ended up fucking off thinking..ok i know his name and hell get his.

CHRONZ
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n145/Chronzlikeherbs/hahaha.jpg

Lil' Ruger
I think I'll do that right now...

Yeah, nowmsayin! I was chillin on da ave nowmsayin, wit dys bitch gettin ready to get slobbed nowmsayin. This ol punk azz mark got some shit to say talkin bout dats his moms nowmsayin. I was like bitch, you betta move back nowmsayin dis my hoe. Then he start cryin n shyt, talkin bout tellin his dad nowmsayin. I ain't no punk doe nowmsayin so I beat his ass and took his pokemon cards to give to my son nowmsayin cauz a nigga ganksta nowmsayin!

LMA to the fucking O

This thread is great, but seriously the whole situation seems very odd, a dude that you dont even know jumps out of cab, clocks you then your mates stand by and you take it...............You dont get hit like that for no reason, seems like your not telling the whole story or your talking shit.................either way its pretty wierd.........

poppin shit from da mouth possibly (just throwing out ideas)

maybe the dudes one of those bar fags who's always drunk and shit.

did he look drunk or summin?

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 03:57 AM
i know what ur talking about those fag fights that last ten minutes.but those real fights that could be like 30 mins or some shit but i was just swearing no disrespect to ya ya know i just feel someone doing that shit to you or any1 is unnacceptable dont let NO ONE do that.
ok..yes i know its unacceptable..that is why..he will definetely cop it harder then he got me,and hell regret he didnt do more to me.
U see now he aint gonna expect me to come for him,i know his name,i know what area he lives in,i know wwhat he looks like,he prolly wont recognise me cause woulda been high as hell..i got two brothers who are fukin angry..and i know half the bad cunts he knows.. im the midst of a plan..so lol..all i can be now is excited for whats to come.

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 03:58 AM
he looked out of it..tkae a look of this dude on youtube on pcp where he goin fukin crazy..thats what he looked like.

Lil' Ruger
nah..thats what happened..yeh i didnt explain the whole shit thorughly..the two dudes i know were friends wit him aswell,and they didnt watch him hit me they were both tryna hold him back.He ran over saying 'where were uz when i got bashed',apparently he got jumped by 10 dudes,then he was saying to me where was i when he needed to me,i started laughing and said 'i dont even know you'.But this dude was high as fuk,he looked like he was on a combination of pcp coke and ice...
Now..lol why would i make a story up saying i got hit??lol iwoulda thought of soemthing better..

well 10 dudes obviously he has enimies jump him not cuz ur a punk or w/e because 10 ppl kicking you at the same time hurts alot more then one. oh and just to make him look stupid take his shoes or something valuable from him.

CHRONZ
you should have smacked the bitch up same night as it happend, but Naw !

CHRONZ
10-16-2006, 04:02 AM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n145/Chronzlikeherbs/hahaha.jpg

Even this kid laughs at you.. ! lmao...

but ya'll should remember !!!

TEASING HURTS !!!!
( But it's funny as hell)

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 04:10 AM
lol..it happened at about 4 30 am..i was on my way home.Im not gonna go looking for him at 5am when im drunk and tired as fuck..I can jsut leave it for another day when hes sober and so am i..
fuk that lil kid.

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 04:11 AM
teasing is funny?do u think the kids that got shot up after teasing those two cunts at Columbine were laughing....lol..think of that.

CHRONZ
10-16-2006, 04:17 AM
lol..it happened at about 4 30 am..i was on my way home.Im not gonna go looking for him at 5am when im drunk and tired as fuck..I can jsut leave it for another day when hes sober and so am i..
fuk that lil kid.
you ever heard bout "Adrenaline Rush" ??

teasing is funny?do u think the kids that got shot up after teasing those two cunts at Columbine were laughing....lol..think of that.

That aint the point here...
the point is you're a pussy, lettin a bitch smack you, and you do nothing bout it... fuck his reputation, and think bout your own,... ! lmao....

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 09:47 AM
lol adrenaline rush..yes i know of it casue ive had it numerous times in fights..but i didnt have it at the time.How the fuk am i gonna walk around looking for him with no direction of where he is at that time?
I dont need to think of my reputation,ppl know how i am and the type of person i am..think i give a fuk about what some Euro Trash talking cunt thinks of me...u must be one tough muthafucka ay...

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 09:48 AM
and your saying the same thing every other person witha negative comment has said..do u remember me mentioning revenge..so get off my balls

Visionz
10-16-2006, 10:08 AM
he was on a combination of pcp coke and ice... .....thirteen cans of Red Bull, injections of adrenacrome, two bags of pixie sticks, and he was strapped w/ a Duramax battery combined w/ IPN 5000 galatic processor that transfers power and knowledge straight to the base of his brain just like the matrix. He was learning Hapkido and kicking my ass at the same time!!!!!!

this thread is classic

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 10:22 AM
that was taken out of context....He Looked like he was on a combination of some heavy shit lol the rage and shit he was doing and saying.

Ink Is My Drink
10-16-2006, 11:25 AM
i kinda understand what he saying. first of all fuk all of you lot that like kill him then if his mates try an get you kill them. thats kinda fukign stupid and you obviously never been in that kinda situation

think about it if he fuekd the bad ass up then they always have like a million friends and fam to fuk you up and by the sounds of it this guy dont have many friends to help him. so whats he gonna do fight like a gang of 20 when they after him for revenge???? you fuking stupid he'll get even more fuked up

just don a ski mask and shit then jump him one day an he wont know who it is .well thats what i think you should do

p,s. bikies haha

Frontal Lobotomy
10-16-2006, 11:26 AM
Fuck his friends, and fuck yours. You just have to make sure he ain't in a position to talk if he has friends, simple as that. It ain't about being hard or having a rep, you just have to be a psycho when the time calls. Hell if I'm going in a bodybag because of some dirty street rat.
Its a case ofFight or flight, my man, the latter leaves you fucked as the adrenaline bottoms you out. PCP won't make a difference if you kick him in the bollocks first, i'll put money on him feeling it no matter how blotted he was.
More importantly, haven't you battered this guy yet?

Ink Is My Drink
10-16-2006, 11:29 AM
ha i really dunno how to take this thread though seems abit of a joke with all this shit he's saying

Frontal Lobotomy
10-16-2006, 11:41 AM
8 pages of ridicule for a joke, I suppose its attention at least

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 11:50 AM

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 11:51 AM
huh?see i aint dumb..im planning this shit..getting all the info i need so when the time comes...it will be worth the wait..balaclavas,bats,poles,knives and a little fire is what the muthafucka is gonna have to deal with..and ive never been more true to my word in my life.LOL.
i got plenty of boyz to help me,and they gonna be with me to see it too

End this thread already,this iis dragging on hard.,fuk it.close.

CHRONZ
10-16-2006, 11:54 AM
this shit is just funny,..
So you dont care what some Euro trash talkin cunt thinks of you ?
still you make a thread sayin you got bashed ? want me to have pity for you ? lmao, maybe i would if the odds were 3 or more on 1... but naw
What bout next time you meet a dude like him ? you gonna let the next dude stomp on you cuz he got a "sick" reputation.. ??

Tough motherfucker !?
this aint bout bein a tough motherfucker, this is bout not takin shit from anyone,.. once you let someone shit on you, other people will follow...

lol adrenaline rush..yes i know of it casue ive had it numerous times in fights..but i didnt have it at the time.How the fuk am i gonna walk around looking for him with no direction of where he is at that time?
I dont need to think of my reputation,ppl know how i am and the type of person i am..think i give a fuk about what some Euro Trash talking cunt thinks of me...u must be one tough muthafucka ay...

hahahaha, what balls ?
Oh you mean them balls you lost when you let yourself get bashed...

and your saying the same thing every other person witha negative comment has said..do u remember me mentioning revenge..so get off my balls

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 11:59 AM
u have obviously smoked yourself retarted..are u repeating the same shit?do i have to again....i didnt know about his rep until after it and i couldnt care less of his rep..pity???why would i want pity..lol im fine..i jsut came home drunk and decided to post the thread of what happened on my night..simple..get off my balls cause u seem to be obssessed with the situation...

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 12:02 PM
see im providing u with an entertaining thread..you should be sucking my dick Cronz..i know your bored and you want to talk shit on the net...but unless u can back up your own actions with some solid proof,then in my books your a bitch.

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 12:06 PM
im 73 years old...ive got grandchildren to think of

CHRONZ
10-16-2006, 12:10 PM
u have obviously smoked yourself retarted..are u repeating the same shit?do i have to again....i didnt know about his rep until after it and i couldnt care less of his rep..pity???why would i want pity..lol im fine..i jsut came home drunk and decided to post the thread of what happened on my night..simple..get off my balls cause u seem to be obssessed with the situation...

hahaha, stop the fuckin Blood clot. !
naw my memory is fine.. i'll think i'll roll another one and just laugh at you... cuz your thread is crackin me up...
still everything i hear is *waah* *wahh* *waah*...
and what, now youre talkin bout balls again... like i said before...
YOU AINT GOT BALLS... maybe someday you'll grow some.. until then..
Be happy with yo fuckin pussy crack, cuz it's there to stay...

Gawd
10-16-2006, 12:14 PM
J Cee got smashed
Took it like a crack addicted prostitute
Because friends told him too
scared because attacker was on drugs and a biker gang member
ran like a fag when it was over
logged into wu corp to spill the beans
got laughed at untill our heads came off
became angry and upset because we didnt lick his wounds
is now trying to pretend like he is some1 to reckon with
knows deep down that he is a joke and a coward
yells at us for it
nuff said /thread

CHRONZ
10-16-2006, 12:16 PM
haha jea you make me laugh...
suckin you dick ??,.. you would like that huh ? faggot ass...
yes im bored with you, and yes im talkin shit to you
back my own actions up ? haha, if someone hit's me, it's a reflex just to hit back... maybe that would fuck you even more up, but atleast you wouldnt have been a puss.

see im providing u with an entertaining thread..you should be sucking my dick Cronz..i know your bored and you want to talk shit on the net...but unless u can back up your own actions with some solid proof,then in my books your a bitch.

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 12:18 PM
cool..i know huh..haha..yes i love you too.

J-Cee
10-20-2006, 03:31 AM
update.