PDA

View Full Version : Official News From Amaru Entertainment Regarding 2Pac Album

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-13-2006, 04:42 PM
http://www.alleyezonme.com/photos/mids/karlkani01.jpg

Amaru have recently released some information to the public about the 6th posthumous Tupac album, released on the year of the 10th Anniversary of his death.

The release date for the album is November 21st, and the first singles which you hear on the radio now, are Pacís Life which was produced by LT Hutton and features hip hop and rap artists T.I. and Ashanti, and Untouchable the Swizz Beatz Remix featuring Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.

The album tracklist will be available soon and includes guest apperances from The Outlawz, Young Buck, Lil Scrappy and Keyshia Cole among others.

Check out the cover above and the promotional poster below.

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article169600.html

PLO-Stylez
10-13-2006, 07:42 PM
Why the hell do they have shitty guest apearences on this album? Pac was one of the most lyrical ever and they put these BS R&B rapper on there that Pac would have never fucked with. THey could have done better by putting Prodigy on there. (sarcastic)

Pac is as likely to have dissed these pussy rappers than do a collab with them

Its ok to release some of his unreleased material but to constantly recycle all of his lyrics is annoying and just a poor attempt to make money off of his name

TAURO
10-13-2006, 07:44 PM
Why the hell do they have shitty guest apearences on this album? Pac was one of the most lyrical ever and they put these BS R&B rapper on there that Pac would have never fucked with. THey could have done better by putting Prodigy on there. (sarcastic)

Pac is as likely to have dissed these pussy rappers than do a collab with them

Why you acting like Pac never worked with R&b cats before?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-13-2006, 08:19 PM
the last good 2pac album was The Don Killuminati, they keep ruinin Pac's legacy every year wit this crap...let him rest in peace

TAURO
10-13-2006, 08:24 PM
the last good 2pac album was The Don Killuminati, they keep ruinin Pac's legacy every year wit this crap...let him rest in peace

Co-Sign

kingidivine
10-14-2006, 08:17 AM
I can't wait for this album. I remember hearing a Pac interview before he died and he couldn't stop talking about that song he did with Lil Scrappy.

One and Only
10-15-2006, 04:36 AM
Uh...I mean I liked all the shit that was released after his death...all of it because just hearing new Pac is always nice. But I mean come on Lil Scrappy and stuff I don't even think Pac would actually work with these people!