PDA

View Full Version : Erick Sermon/EPMD Should Come Out With Videos DVD

CharlesJones
10-13-2006, 04:20 PM
Erick Sermon did some tight solo videos such as Stay Real, Hostile with Keith Murray, Hittin Switches, Bomdigi, Welcome, I'm Hot, Relentless. I would like to see these videos again. EPMD also did some classic videos such as Give The People What They Want, Golddigger, Crossover, Headbanger, Da Joint, Never Seen Before, Symphony 2000. I never saw any videos from their first 2 albums. PMD did some pretty good videos such as I Saw It Cummin and Ruff, Rugged And Raw remix with Das EFX.

tha god concept
10-13-2006, 04:21 PM
fuck ya hittin switches is classic...i agree..that collection would be tite

PANDA PISS
10-14-2006, 07:40 AM
epmd is classic shit, they had some great vids, like 'i gots to chill' with the sacks of ice and zorro
'so what cha sayin', 'headbanger', it would be nice to have an epmd/e.sermon video collection

CharlesJones
10-14-2006, 12:21 PM
I'm gonna go to Redman's website funkdoc.com and post on there about Erick Sermon should come out with his solo videos on dvd and EPMD should come out with a videos dvd. I hope Erick checks out Redman's website and see what i posted and maybe he'll look into coming out with videos dvd's for him and EPMD. EPMD has a Myspace page i think. I think i saw it on Redman's website.

CharlesJones
10-14-2006, 12:24 PM
I forgot to say that i met Erick in Atlantic City, New Jersey about 13 years ago when him and Parrish had already broke up. He was standing outside of a hotel that my parents, my brother, my grandparents and i were staying at for a family reunion. My brother and i talked to him and he was real cool. I asked him was he gonna do any solo albums and he said he was about to come out with one. He must've been talking about No Pressure album because that album came out that same year after i talked to him. No Pressure is Erick's best album to me. That album is so hard and it's a shame it didn't sell. Stay Real and Hostile videos are 2 of the rawest rap videos i've seen. Hostile video is so gutter.