PDA

View Full Version : Watch This Video Of A Shooting

Gawd
10-14-2006, 12:58 PM
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/mujahideen_shura_council_murders_alleged_collabora tor_Oct_13_2006.html

Members of a sunni insurgent group in Iraq walk up on a man they claim to be a informant to US forces and Iraqi National Guard. They shoot him dead in front of other civilians and walk away.

Is this a justified killing? Or Terrorism?

30% of the 650,000 dead in Iraq are at the hands of the coalition(the crusaders) forces. The remaining 70% are the result of civil war violence and acts like this between Sunni and Shite. And they say Islam is the religion of peace.

ShaDynasty
10-14-2006, 01:11 PM
if i ever saw a terrorist id kill the muthafucker
they are cunts and thats for word
its like a bunch of motherfuckers jealous of us rich and happy westerners with freedom, and those muthafuckers twist their fuckin religion into some bullshit to justify retarded shit, like strappin yourself with bombs and blowin yourself up in a mall, or hijacking planes
for real fuck the terrorists, theyre fuckin scum, the worst on the planet
and these guys must be seriously fuckin stupid to believe theres ANY cause worth dying for

Gawd
10-14-2006, 01:16 PM
what did you think of the video?

oLd_KaiNry
10-14-2006, 01:23 PM
fuck middle eastern bitches

we should kill all those fucking bitches

ALL OF THEM

Gawd
10-14-2006, 01:32 PM
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/palestinian_man_executed_in_nablus_Oct_14_2006.htm l

In Palestine a man is shot multiple times, by Palestinians, in the street for allegedly helping Israel and for being a traitor. They shoot him at least 50 times. at least.

CHRONZ
10-14-2006, 01:33 PM
terrorists should be decapitated and fed to the fuckin dogs...

ShaDynasty
10-14-2006, 01:37 PM
it disgusts me
they feel some sort of superiority, makes them feel like a big man to hold a gun and take someone elses life
it makes me so fuckin angry, its pointless and its been going on for way too long

CHRONZ
10-14-2006, 01:40 PM
removin thier arms and legs would do too...

Gawd
10-14-2006, 01:42 PM
I just laugh when ppl get outraged at Abu Grahib when we let some dogs bark real loudly at naked men...that was torture....but these vids never make it on your tv screen...where is the condemnation from Muslim leaders around the world at their own sects slaughtering each other?

CID DIGITAL
10-14-2006, 02:06 PM
fuck all that chaos! watch this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDSmOBABTt4

oLd_KaiNry
10-14-2006, 02:12 PM
I just laugh when ppl get outraged at Abu Grahib when we let some dogs bark real loudly at naked men...that was torture....but these vids never make it on your tv screen...where is the condemnation from Muslim leaders around the world at their own sects slaughtering each other?

true

Gawd
10-14-2006, 03:12 PM
When the pope says some shite about Islam the world flips out....but nearly everyday the leaders of Islam denounce Judaism and Christianity. They preach hatred and no one cares....but let a cartoonist draw a pic of Muhammad and its on like donkey kong huh?