PDA

View Full Version : Blue Sky Black Death is terrible...

deadlymelody
10-15-2006, 01:06 AM
Wow I heard great things about this album. The production and rhymes were tight and it was just a very solid album. HAHAHA. I dl'd this album, and wanted to piss onto every cover of this album. What a joke. The beats are far too dramatic, and it feels like i'm playing some RPG like fucking Final Fantasty or somes shit. Then this completely drugged up, formerly-great MC rambles on about about 952 different things in completely incoherent verses. What happened to Warcloud? Warcloud COULD HAVE been one of the most successful Killa Bee's, and now he'll never be more than the lowest bar of underground music. Don't quit your day job, Warlcloud.

venex
10-15-2006, 05:58 AM
don't you mean "holocaust" ? most people liked him the most when he was "holocaust"....

I haven't checked the album, but i'm not really into warcloud.

peace!

pablobaluba
10-15-2006, 07:08 AM
lol...this album is great
if those beats suck...then...i don't know what music you like

Ya_Bane
10-15-2006, 08:27 AM
lol...this album is great
if those beats suck...then...i don't know what music you like

co-sign

And my man Venex, check it out. Give it a chance and get your own opinion. It must be confusing when everyone says it's either the best album in years or the worst thing ever lol!

I love it tho. Best thing since Supreme Clientele. Shits on NSD 50 times over.

EDIT: After my opinion tho, every Wu-release this year have shitted on NSD. Must be the most overrated Wu-album of all time.

Peace

venex
10-15-2006, 10:07 AM
haha big up ya bane....

When you say imma have too check it out, I will do it !

imma let you know something then...

imma check this album & smugglin' booze too... That's his best work I think ?

peace!

THE W
10-15-2006, 10:11 AM
its a solid album. the beats are excellent but i wasnt as impressed with warcloud here as on smuggling booze and nightmares.

Skellington
10-15-2006, 10:19 AM
LOL BSBD sucks?? Is that a joke lmao....:)

This is the best album that came out in years.

WuBizzie
10-15-2006, 11:14 AM
Deadlymelody, you're right. And all these Warcloud followers (which is basically 75% of the crackers that hold down this site )will come out the woodworks to call you an idiot because you call it what it basically is - TRASH. *sigh*

This thread just started and I've already read that this album is the best thing since Supreme Clientele and wayyyy better than No Said Date. Wow.

Can we get some guys to start posting that understands hip hop music? Please?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-15-2006, 11:18 AM
Deadlymelody, you're right. And all these Warcloud followers (which is basically 75% of the crackers that hold down this site )will come out the woodworks to call you an idiot because you call it what it basically is - TRASH. *sigh*

This thread just started and I've already read that this album is the best thing since Supreme Clientele and wayyyy better than No Said Date. Wow.

Can we get some guys to start posting that understands hip hop music? Please?

man u got a serious grudge against warcloud lmao i dunno why because he WAS ill

but i gotta agree the album is WACK BEYOND HELL

LORD ZERO
10-15-2006, 11:23 AM
nope

it wasnt nowhere near wack, coulda been alot better tho rhyme wise, holocaust just been away too long

beeboy
10-15-2006, 11:28 AM
blue sky black death got more spirit in his equipment than most of these fake fans that discredit plus disrespect true artists products

Ya_Bane
10-15-2006, 11:36 AM
wooho, the ignore-feature works! I no longer see WuBitchies posts! Lovely feature.

And no Mizzie, it's not that I don't respect your opinion, but I know your opinion now. You hate Warcloud. OK, cool. So now I don't need to read that anymore.

One and Only
10-15-2006, 11:58 AM
I still havn't heard it I need to go get it.

WuBizzie
10-15-2006, 12:04 PM
man u got a serious grudge against warcloud lmao i dunno why because he WAS ill

but i gotta agree the album is WACK BEYOND HELL

I don't have a grudge against warcloud at all, Tzu. I never stated I hated him or anything to that effect. I have a bit of a problem wit' guys that come on here and shit on better artists material then on the same token puts him on a pedestal. So when I post in a warcloud thread, my goal is to get a logical reason why he is dope.Just curious. I know he USED to be dope, but why is he dope NOW. ONE logical reason. All ya'll Warcloud stans have still yet to give one. NOT ONE.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-15-2006, 12:09 PM
thats why i said was ill because the shit he's spittin now

no comment

Skellington
10-15-2006, 12:31 PM
nope

it wasnt nowhere near wack, coulda been alot better tho rhyme wise, holocaust just been away too long

Nah, the rhymes are fabulous, the reason why some people say his rhymes are wack is cause they don't understand and/or apreciate them.

There is no other rapper like him out there, wich makes him unique obviously.

The album is good, yes, but fuck Blue Sky Black Death tho

biblebullet
10-15-2006, 11:14 PM
whatever...i really enjoyed the album.
But i got to be honest lyrically and rhyme wise warcloud/holocaust could have done a lot better

RAMESH
10-18-2006, 07:05 AM
whatever...i really enjoyed the album.
But i got to be honest lyrically and rhyme wise warcloud/holocaust could have done a lot better
yo bible what's up i also really enjoyed the album i do hear though that their was alot of speculation going on around the cd
like that warcloud wasn't really present when they made the cd
i hear they just took warclouds verses & threw them over the tracks he was not present
i hate the pollitics behind the music but in a way i'm just glad to get a new warcloud cd i love that guy
respect in representing africa you doing a much better job than me peace.

Ya_Bane
10-18-2006, 07:09 AM
i hate the pollitics behind the music but in a way i'm just glad to get a new warcloud cd i love that guy

co-sign

TAURO
10-18-2006, 07:51 AM
yo bible what's up i also really enjoyed the album i do hear though that their was alot of speculation going on around the cd
like that warcloud wasn't really present when they made the cd
i hear they just took warclouds verses & threw them over the tracks he was not present
respect in representing africa you doing a much better job than me peace.

If that was the case then why would they do that when they could work with someone else it's not like Warcloud is popular or anything.

Ya_Bane
10-18-2006, 08:01 AM
If that was the case then why would they do that when they could work with someone else it's not like Warcloud is popular or anything.

That was the case.

Skellington already explained that:

Holocaust had nuthin' to do with this project and didn't receive a dime for this. They were working together for the "Death Coast" LP yes, but they parted ways somewhere in between and BSBD used the material they had from Holo for their own benefit.
Some verses werent even dropped on the beat he's actually rappin' on on the album.

TAURO
10-18-2006, 08:35 AM
That was the case.

Skellington already explained that:

I never saw skellington's post, still I don't like it when albums are made this way because you can feel that the album is souless because the mc has some sort od distant connection with the production, I don't know how to explain it but when I heard this album I could tell that something was not quite right, on some of the tracks his rhymes seemed slightly out of synch with the beats.

In anycase no way is this better than NSD Bane, what the fuck where you smoking when you said that?

Ya_Bane
10-18-2006, 08:44 AM
I never saw skellington's post, still I don't like it when albums are made this way because you can feel that the album is souless because the mc has some sort od distant connection with the production, I don't know how to explain it but when I heard this album I could tell that something was not quite right, on some of the tracks his rhymes seemed slightly out of synch with the beats.

In anycase no way is this better than NSD Bane, what the fuck where you smoking when you said that?

I was pretty sober. But I've also called pretty much every album of 2006 better than NSD. I just don't feel NSD that much.