PDA

View Full Version : Ra responds to Foxxx

Tetsuo
10-15-2006, 12:51 PM
With Foxxx taking several shots at Rakim, heads are wondering whether the God will fire back. While he hasn't directly addressed Bumpy's recent disses, Ra recently spoke on allegations that he ran from a battle with Foxxx back in the day. "I never fucking turned down a battle with that motherfucker," Ra told Halftimeonline. "Foxxx get the fuck out of my face. You can front on the whole world but you not fronting on me nigga, you never wanted it and you'll never get it." "Back in the day we were supposed to battle but as far as I remember the story correctly they didn't want to fuck around," Ra continued. "They didn't like coming to our part of the town. They didn't even like going to the parties where we were because we drew at motherfuckers at the party.

mofo
10-15-2006, 01:08 PM
Shit, Ra is heated over this. This is gunna be interesting....

oDoUoSoKo
10-15-2006, 04:41 PM
how were the disses? good?

Miliato
10-15-2006, 05:35 PM
ya how was that shit Foxx came out with??

PDTantisocial
10-16-2006, 07:18 AM
The Foxxx shit was pretty weak. He jacked the beat from "Move the Crowd", and as far as "destroying him", he didn't come close, pretty half-assed. I don't think that was the real mixtape/album diss or whatever he's doin', but Ra could kill him if he really dropped something.