PDA

View Full Version : A Divine Solution to Save Ourselves

7EL7
10-15-2006, 05:26 PM
A Divine Solution to Save Ourselves
By the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan

[Editor’s note: The following text is the preface and chapter 1 reprinted from “A Torchlight for America,” which was written by Minister Farrakhan in 1993. Click here (http://store.finalcall.com/hmlf_cat/hmlf_books.htm) to purchase this book.] In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful.

Preface

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/uploads/torchlight_gr3.jpg This book represents some of the guiding principles taught to us by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. This man and his Teachings have been responsible for transforming the lives of millions of Black men and women, many of whom this society has rejected as incorrigible, irredeemable, irreformable,irre-trievable hopeless and lost. Yet, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, with the Word of Allah (God), has been able to initiate the process of our salvation, redemption and resurrection, which continues to this day.
There are tens and hundreds of thousands of Black people in this country who have been influenced by the Teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, through my work. We come from all walks of life. Some of us are learned; some are not. Some are young and some are old. Yet, we have been able, by the Grace of Allah (God), to produce a community of people that is relatively free from the ills that plague the larger Black community and the broad mass of the American people.
We believe that it is time for America to closely examine the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, his message and the people who have come to follow his Teachings.
As America prepares to make a change, she is seen searching for new solutions to her plethora of problems. Every aspect of American society is suffering. Her economy is faltering, her public schools are failing, maintaining the health of the American people has proven too costly, crime is rampant, her sense of morality seems to have been lost and, in general, the whole future of the country has become a big question.
We would like to offer the words of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, with ourselves as an example of what those words can produce, as a “torchlight” for America.
A torchlight is anything that serves to illuminate, enlighten or guide. It also means to love someone or something that does not necessarily reciprocate love. The bearer of the torchlight is a person who imparts knowledge, truth or inspiration to others.
This book is humbly submitted as a torchlight for guiding the country out from its present condition toward a more peaceful and productive society in which mutual respect governs the relations between the diverse members of America.
I hope that you receive this torchlight with open ears and an open heart, with the aim of discovering those truths that can lay the base for developing honest remedies for the condition of America.

America Is On Her Deathbed

America is clearly suffering and from my vantage point, America lies on her deathbed, in dire need of guidance and a new direction. If you examine her vital signs, you will have to agree that they show America is steadily on the decline.

READ THE REST HERE >

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_2866.shtml

snapple
10-15-2006, 09:44 PM
soooo go vote? haha, not really interested in this book doesn't look appealing to me, sorry to hate i'm just voicing my opinion, i'm not a fan of elijah muhammad though, but i don't let my bias fool me, the man has done plenty of positive things and I respect him but we have a very different philosophy and i also think he's warped

7EL7
10-15-2006, 10:45 PM
soooo go vote? haha, not really interested in this book doesn't look appealing to me, sorry to hate i'm just voicing my opinion, i'm not a fan of elijah muhammad though, but i don't let my bias fool me, the man has done plenty of positive things and I respect him but we have a very different philosophy and i also think he's warped

what has Elijah said or done to make you think he's warped ?

GENERAL WISE
10-15-2006, 10:51 PM
(waiting for edbighead to start hating)
btw edbigghead hates to grab attention...

Ultimate Fist
10-15-2006, 10:55 PM
Nah I'm on the same boat with Elijah but you can't deny he said some fucked up shit. You tripping on "religious folks" but that nigga was saying a UFO was coming!

Sicka than aidZ
10-15-2006, 11:02 PM
I DONT NEED TO BE SAVED THE CREATOR GOT MY BACK NO MATTER WHAT I DO. HE'S GOT US ALL. I DONT GOTTA THINK ABOUT THAT SHIT KINDA LIKE ANIMALS. NOTHIN MAKES US DIFFERENT CEPT WERE MORE INTUNE WITH SURVIVAL SKILLS AND ONE OF EM IS TO MAKE SHIT UP AND COMFORT OURSELVES BOUT EVERY FUCKIN THING WE MAKE UP. I DONT KNOW I AINT WISE MAN I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT IT I KNOW WERE ALL ANIMALZ. AINT NO WAY 1 BOOK GONNA SAVE AMERICA FROM THE INEVITABLE THO. SORRY APSU JUST DONT SEE IT LIKE U DO. PEACE

snapple
10-15-2006, 11:13 PM
what has Elijah said or done to make you think he's warped ?

hes promoted ignorance and hatred numerous times, someone who is a preacher should have no hate and ignorance in their heart, at least stride for it...what kind of message does that send the community? not to mention i think most would agree he played a role in malcolm's assasination....now dont get it twisted like i previoulsy said i still have respect for the man because he has done plenty of positive things, he's no god though people worship the dude and i find it disturbing....

7EL7
10-15-2006, 11:34 PM
hes promoted ignorance and hatred numerous times, someone who is a preacher should have no hate and ignorance in their heart, at least stride for it...

like what though - what did he say or write that caused you to come to this ?

have you read any of his books or heard any of his speeches ?

what kind of message does that send the community? not to mention i think most would agree he played a role in malcolm's assasination....

most have no idea who or what he is, never heard or read anything he said or wrote, but still wanna pass judgement. You wrote in another thread that Maybe farrakhan had something to do with Malcolms assasination.

Malcolm got killed in 65 - what have you read, or seen in the 80's or 90's that makes you say he may have had Malcolm killed ?

now dont get it twisted like i previoulsy said i still have respect for the man because he has done plenty of positive things, he's no god though people worship the dude and i find it disturbing....

Any one who worships Elijah is a fool

Ultimate Fist
10-15-2006, 11:35 PM
Good points snapple. He was very hypocritical. He said "be positive keep working to get what you want" but then he'd go on hellfire speeches about the white man. He said "move on dont be angry do something" then he'd stand there and just hate on the stage. Also I agree, people worship him. i used to carry a picture of him and look at it once every day. He taught us not to worship Jesus so we ended up worshiping him instead. What an irony. i dont even think he'd want that. I disagree that he killed malcolm though. There was a lot of power hunger going on when Elijah was getting sick. It was probably someone like Farakhan, or Silias but I' m not sure who or if it was either of them.

7EL7
10-15-2006, 11:35 PM
Nah I'm on the same boat with Elijah but you can't deny he said some fucked up shit. You tripping on "religious folks" but that nigga was saying a UFO was coming!

he said some fucked up shit like what ?

What if he is right about this UFO thats written of in the bible ?

Ultimate Fist
10-15-2006, 11:38 PM
What if the People's Temple really went to heaven when they committed mass suicide? (Roll eyes)

7EL7
10-15-2006, 11:42 PM
Good points snapple. He was very hypocritical. He said "be positive keep working to get what you want" but then he'd go on hellfire speeches about the white man. He said "move on dont be angry do something" then he'd stand there and just hate on the stage. Also I agree, people worship him. i used to carry a picture of him and look at it once every day. He taught us not to worship Jesus so we ended up worshiping him instead. What an irony. i dont even think he'd want that. I disagree that he killed malcolm though. There was a lot of power hunger going on when Elijah was getting sick. It was probably someone like Farakhan, or Silias but I' m not sure who or if it was either of them.

so your saying that may be Farrakhan had him killed so that he (Farrakhan) can take over the nation ?

Lmao

Ultimate Fist
10-15-2006, 11:44 PM
No. That's Unlikely. Thats Just A Conspiracy People Are Familiar With. Im Saying Its Like That. Probably Someone Else Though

LHX
10-15-2006, 11:45 PM
its possible that anybody whose name is known is/was power hungry

after a certain point, it becomes impossible to trust anybody - especially public figures

it seems to me that a lot of people stumble on to knowledge by accident, or by finding themself in the thick of a fucked up situation

that being said, as far as public figures go, Elijah seems to have been as positive as anybody if he helped deliver 'lost' knowledge to 'lost' people

i have a soft spot for messengers

Ultimate Fist
10-15-2006, 11:46 PM
Nigga what are you anyway? 5%? NOI? What branch (Farrakhan's, Silias's, John Muhamamd, etc) Are you SUNNY WINTERS under a new name?

Ultimate Fist
10-15-2006, 11:48 PM
That's to APSU

7EL7
10-15-2006, 11:52 PM
Again

this got Malcolm Killed

http://mudsociety.com/PICTURES/PICS/NEWAVYS/Malcomxm1carbine.png

The White American gubment didn't want malcolm influencing niggas to take up arms against them

Elijah didn't have Malcolm killed nor did Farrakhan

The Nation just doesn't work like that

Malcolm got suspended for disobeying orders

alot of ministers, and captains get time out

and in any military, if you disobey orders, .................

Malcolm was being threatened and harassed by the gubment

his house was bombed

he was poisoned in mecca

i've seen too much go down to believe the hype that Elijah or Farrakhan had him killed

Ultimate Fist
10-15-2006, 11:54 PM
I already said I didn't believe that. By why the fuck would whitey kill him then? He was starting to back off.

Ultimate Fist
10-15-2006, 11:55 PM
"I've seen too much go down then..."

Were you there?
You keep talking like you were alive in the 60s and we're all just kids.

Sicka than aidZ
10-16-2006, 12:01 AM
U Never Know About The Alien Shit

I Think Apsu Is Apsu

Anyone Coulda Killed Malcom

Why Would "whitey Have Him Killed"?....I've seen enuf shit go down to know, there's A Million Reasons Dog They're's Mad Racists(i Dont Know How To Spell Racist's..... Which Is It Right?

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 11:19 AM
^^^Word. A blind man can see why El-Hajj Malik Al-Shabazz was murdered. The Fed-Coats were always after him. The Nation was probably infiltrated before he took his trip to Mecca. It just so happens that he made Elijah Muhammad angry when he commented on JFK's assassination in the negative. So, Elijah being like a father to him, he was seriously pained and felt the need to make his Holy Pilgrimage. Once there, his eyes were opened. The White man was NOT the devil, because there were fellow Muslims with blonde hair and blue eyes. He saw the true spirit of Islam and that The Nation's view of it was false to Islam's true nature. Once he came back, mot The Nation and The Feds were against him, because, here's a man who is extremely intelligent, even his enemies recognized this, which is why they hated him so. He used to preach Black Supremecy and hated White people with a passion, and now he's saying that all of us are one people who can get along if we recognize our own shared humanity. It was inevitable, because now, white people and black people were going to listen to him. No way in Hell would the government allow something like that to happen because then the world change for the better and their power would cease. That's why most true Muslims are so fierce because we're united by unshakeable faith. We don't see colors, we see family. The Nation appears to have this, but they don't. True strength comes from humility, not sheer militance. Though this is an essential quality to have, it shouldn't be the oxygen you breathe.

I'm stickin' to the evidence. The Fed-Coats and a posibly infiltrated Nation Of Islam and/or people who just didn't like the fact that Malcolm was going agaisnt the teachings of Elijah Muhammad wanted him dead.

7EL7
10-16-2006, 11:28 AM
Bullshit

Malcolm did not change his message to white america and it shows in the books he wrote and the speeches he gave after his return from mecca

he started an all black gun club when he got back

he sat down and ate with white muslims, he also was poisoned in mecca

also, in the islamic world there is racism of arab over african

7EL7
10-16-2006, 11:43 AM
slasher is one of them long dress and sandal wearing faggots
walking on ice in NY with a fuckin kufi

fuck that nigga

LHX
10-16-2006, 12:18 PM
even in winter?

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 12:58 PM

fuck that nigga

^^:cheerlie:

Like I said. Another internet thug that can't express his opinion any other way. I almost pity him. :W

snapple
10-16-2006, 01:00 PM
holdup who was malcoms killer again? do you know? malcolm had an extreme ammount of influence, and of course ive heard him speak before i'm from new york, if i'm not mistaken we borned this NGE shit....so yes ive heard it plenty of times, dudes walk around repping the 7 chains i'm not a fool man i'm not hating out of blind ignorance, which you would like to beleive since if you speak negativly about the man you odviously dont have a clue right?

exactly, when he came back from mecca malcom was kickin a whole new thing, and that threatened the NGE since his great ammount of influence to the community. he would plant new thoughs in peoples brains. it went from the man being his enemy, to the NGE and the man being his enemy, making it impossible for him to survive.

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 01:15 PM
Bullshit

Malcolm did not change his message to white america and it shows in the books he wrote and the speeches he gave after his return from mecca

he started an all black gun club when he got back.

he sat down and ate with white muslims, he also was poisoned in mecca

also, in the islamic world there is racism of arab over african

He did change his message. He said, "There can be no black/white unity UNTIL there is FIRST some black unity." Meaning, I'm still taking care of my people first, but eventually, we'll unite all people. :yes:

An all black gunclub. And? I believe the NRA is still very much in line with the KKK. Doesn't stop black people from joining it because of a majority. It was the 60's and Black People needed such things. Violence isn't allowed in Islam. Self-Defense is obligatory in every major religion.

So he was poisoned in Mecca. Don't you know he was FOLLOWED into Mecca to begin with?? You're makin' it seem like it's because he ate with white Muslims that this happened. You're hilarious. The actions of a few right? Right. Would it make more sense for the poisoner to be CIA or a Muslim?? /(

Racism in Arabia....and that has WHAT to do with Malcolm?? You're grabbin' at straws and throwin' out a bunch of "what-ifs". You clearly have no concept of Hajj. Everything is put aside of that which would cause the pilgrim harm to themselves. The idea of killing another Muslim, especially on The Pilgrimage is sheer disbelief.
No blood is to be shed in Mecca during Hajj. Not even that of an animal unless for sacrifice. Even then, it's done quickly and only sea animals are allowed to be sacrificed. Bloodshed and the taking of life during this time are forbidden period.

All it takes is someone with the right funds and knowledge of Arabic to follow someone and get close to them during this time. If you know this government the way you say you do, then you know it's easy for them to do so.

7EL7
10-16-2006, 01:50 PM
Racism in Arabia....and that has WHAT to do with Malcolm??

We don't see colors, we see family.

^Bullshit ^

may be Malcolm was poisoned by so called muslims who felt he had the wrong Islam you dumb ass - he may have told them about Fard Muhammad and got poisoned - don't act like they all follow the rules - he was poisoned by white people and he was set up to be killed by white people -

if you heard any of his speeches, or read any of his books which i doubt very much, you'll see that malcolm did not change up his tone when dealing with white america - you uninformed young fuck

plus he knew that white muslims existed before his trip to mecca you dumb ass - the man was highly informed - Master Fard Muhammads Mother was a white muslim from the caucus mountians - how could he not know that they were there - kids

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 02:16 PM
^^like I said, more "maybe's" and "what-ifs". He may have known about white Muslims, but he didn't accept them until after his trip. Or don't you know that either? They may not all follow the rules, but when Hajj arrives, 99% do. This you'll never understand because it's beyond you.

7EL7
10-16-2006, 02:33 PM
^^like I said, more "maybe's" and "what-ifs".

nigga you don't even know 25% of muslims
your 99% following the rules during ramadan bullshit is a may be :fucku:

He may have known about white Muslims, but he didn't accept them until after his trip. Or don't you know that either? They may not all follow the rules, but when Hajj arrives, 99% do. This you'll never understand because it's beyond you.

are you saying that he didn't accept white muslims before his trip ?

how could he have not accepted them if his Messiahs mother is a white muslim, dumb ass - if he didn't, he would not have been in the Nation you ass crack

he stood up against his oppressors like his teacher taught him
and continued to do so when he got back from his trip

WuTangWarrior
10-16-2006, 02:42 PM

fuck that nigga

LMAO

http://www.ssqq.com/romance/images/fat%20guy.jpg ????????

7EL7
10-16-2006, 02:46 PM
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/7805/mugshotvanillaicekc1.png

7EL7
10-16-2006, 02:47 PM
LMAO

how did you get my picture ?

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 03:27 PM
LMAO

Now THAT's COMEDY.:ouch: :clap:

7EL7
10-16-2006, 03:45 PM
nah nigga

this is comedy

Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=612749#post612749)
Now Gabriel (upon whom be peace). Muhammad (pbuh) described Gabriel, in his true form, as having 420 pairs of wings. In the cave of Hira, when Gabriel was first sent to Muhammad (pbuh), Muhammad (pbuh) returned home shaking, sweating and his heart beating furiously. He was also very cold.

Urban_Journalz
10-16-2006, 06:29 PM
nah nigga

this is comedy

Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=612749#post612749)
Now Gabriel (upon whom be peace). Muhammad (pbuh) described Gabriel, in his true form, as having 420 pairs of wings. In the cave of Hira, when Gabriel was first sent to Muhammad (pbuh), Muhammad (pbuh) returned home shaking, sweating and his heart beating furiously. He was also very cold.

:cheerlie:

If you mean the fact that you'll sooner believe that opening an umbrella inside the house will bring you bad luck, then yea it is comedy. :yes:

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 05:12 PM
oh how we grow

diggy
06-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Long dress, sandals, and a kufi! LOL

Don't forget the leather socks, hahahahhahahaha!!!

LORD NOSE
06-30-2009, 01:11 AM
i respect the Jehovah's witnesses