PDA

View Full Version : Young Buck: 50 Cent To Retire From Music

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-16-2006, 02:39 AM
http://www.nashvillescene.com/Stories/Special_Issues/Best_of_Nashville/2004/10/07/BON%20young%20buck.jpg

Young Buck suspects that 50 Cent may soon step away from music: if and when he does, Buck is determined to take his place.

The rapper has the impression that 50 Cent (aka Curtis Jackson) is beginning to tone down his musical endeavours so that he can pass on the torch to the other G-Unit members.

"I think 50's in the mind of falling away from the music mode. He's definitely in the studio, but if he does do this album, it might be the last one, Young Buck said.

"It's like 50's getting into a space where he feels like, 'You know what, Buck? I'm gonna fall back and leave this to you, Banks [and] Yayo."

This may well be because Jackson wants to integrate himself into Hollywood and other related businesses. Buck says that the rapper has been prepping his crew for a takeover.

"He's putting a lot of stuff in my hands, into my own label [Cashville Records]. At the end of the day, 50 [wants to] know if something ever happened to him, his company will be carried up through what he's taught us, hands-on. He's never kept us in the blind. We've always been aware of business meetings and sat beside him and everything. I think he sees I'm ready now."

Young Buck is set to release his album Buck The World November 28 but says that the date may not stand.

"I need the whole, total push from the label, so I want to make sure Interscope is fully aware of the project I have. When everything is feeling right, then I'll release it. If it ain't feeling right, it won't get [released on] Nov. 28. We'll be looking after Jan. 1st."

Young Buck is also starting a clothing line, Cashville Clothing, and a restaurant, Cashville Chicken & Waffles.

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article169705.html

50's last album The Massacre was wack. In my opinion the only good track on there was "Candy Shop". If 50 does retire you guys think Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Mobb Deep and G-Unit Records will still be sucessful?

J-Cee
10-16-2006, 02:43 AM
hope so

and lmao at Cashville Chicken and Waffles.

crass
10-16-2006, 02:46 AM
nice, this is the same sort of thing that killed wu-tang so hopefully g-unit's star will fade fast.

Wu-Tality
10-16-2006, 04:54 AM
Goodbye 50, all the kids hopefully grown up now so they dont even like you shit anymore anyway.

WU-KILLAH
10-16-2006, 05:08 AM
Young Buck suspects that 50 Cent may soon step away from music: if and when he does, Buck is determined to take his place.

he's dreaming ... cause him, Banks and Yayo will never have the charisma (hate it or love it it's true) 50 has.

IrOnMaN
10-16-2006, 08:43 AM
These fucking R&B rappers. =/

Rame
10-16-2006, 09:32 AM
I hope he will stop

Don't think Buck, Banks and Yayo will come anywere near 50, it has always been 50 and that won't change

Half Cut Skeleton
10-16-2006, 10:12 AM
i hope he will stop too! the rest of em will not be able to hold it up so im pretty anxious about this move! he'll prolly be back though cause who wants to see that gorilla on the big screen? i already bought king kong and that big ass ape has more acting ability than that R&B singing ape!...I'd love to see G-unit fall off and never come back but...hey wait i know who will save G-unit...that mortgage brokering Young Hot Rod! lol

Edgar Erebus
10-16-2006, 03:09 PM
FInally some good news.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-16-2006, 03:19 PM
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Goodbye and Fuck u 50..The best news.. :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :fucku: :f

tragedykhadafi12
10-16-2006, 03:26 PM
I dont think 50 will step away from hip hop. He only released two solo albums!! Even though he could step away, i dont think he will for a while. He probably just going to release an album this winter then say he retired like jay z and do the ceo thing and then come back with another album. Jay did it. And now its going to be anticipated by a lot of hiphopheads

sonny getz
10-16-2006, 04:18 PM
They'll still be successful because mainstream hip hop loves bullshit rap like they put out. It has nothing to do with 50, he just happened to be there.

ShaDynasty
10-16-2006, 04:23 PM
50 recently said something like "im the george bush of rap, nobody likes me but im still gonna run it for the next 4 years"
he aint goin anywhere, and if he stops rappin, do you think hell stop doing hooks on g-unit records?
hell no
rappers say theyre quittin...

Prolifical ENG
10-16-2006, 06:02 PM
If he does fade out, he has made a good move.....he knows he had his time to shine and its going to be over soon anyway. At least he knows the business hes in and his role in it.

TAURO
10-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Good fucking riddance and he better not pull a Jay Z on us.

i23dr1
10-17-2006, 02:42 AM
no joke i dont get how yall still get tricked by these bussiness people. these guys would do annnnnything for publicity, IMO even getting shot 9 times... 50 is gonna step down when he cant make anymore money of a mainstream audience which is never going to happen. even if his ass died, theyd still pimp his name. wouldnt that fucking be sad, making 50 a maytyr. in 5 years youll be rollin through your place, people sporting airbrushed 50 shirts, we could even celebrate the day he dies, by listening to all his shit remixed.

honestly hip hop heads should just make an ignore list, people we dont listen to, people we dont give a fuck about. if they die, they died rich. nothings sadder then true hip hop fans getting tooled by gunit, haha we all getting excited like theyre gonna quit. next thing you know WU-TV buys up mtv, and at everytoy store you can cop ghost and rae singing duets. shits never gon happen