PDA

View Full Version : White, middle-class teenagers?

Wu-tang Fan
10-16-2006, 05:21 PM
Yo, what are these "white middle class teenagers" that some of the American rappers talk about? And why don't they like them?

Edgar Erebus
10-16-2006, 05:26 PM
Because they are self-sufficient, bored to death, unable for creative efforts and they have no ideas and no wish to make anything of themselves.

And who are they? How long have you been on this forum?

Wu-tang Fan
10-16-2006, 05:28 PM
What exactly is bad about a type of person who is "self-sufficient"? And why do these American rap artists mention them so much?

Dirty Knowledge
10-16-2006, 06:03 PM
Because in America there's a stereotype of any white teenager who listens to rap and bangs loud music in their car is a wannabe and pretends to be from the "hood" and "acts black" so the music you listening to is probably just pumping you that message.

Sicka than aidZ
10-16-2006, 06:21 PM
aint nothin easier than gettin rich off white kidz believe dat

Lil' Ruger
10-16-2006, 06:27 PM
^^^ gravediggaz

Wu-tang Fan
10-16-2006, 06:32 PM
Strange...that seems odd really. Umm...it's not on music I hear but I hear it go around on this forum occasionally. Thanks for the insight "DIrty knowledge".

Sicka than aidZ
10-16-2006, 06:34 PM
yo pimpin your at the perfect age dog u could rule the world homie i aint lyin i lived it.

Lil' Ruger
10-16-2006, 06:56 PM
me? what the fuck you talkin bout willis?

MaShPG
10-16-2006, 07:23 PM
Because they are self-sufficient, bored to death, unable for creative efforts and they have no ideas and no wish to make anything of themselves.

cot damn, did a white boy steal your girlfriend or something?

Now I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a middle class white teenager. I am self-sufficient, and I take pride in that, I'm not bored, I have a pretty exciting life that I love living. I like to think I'm very creative (didn't you read an essay I wrote on Hip Hop a couple of years ago?), I have plenty of ideas, and I'm going to rule the world when I grow up.

Sicka than aidZ
10-16-2006, 07:50 PM
WHAT UP X MASH?!!

TAURO
10-16-2006, 11:15 PM
I bet over half the people on this site fit this description.

snapple
10-16-2006, 11:57 PM
new york suburbs got busy i lived there before man 914 is poppin too, you can even go way more upstate places like patterson and rotchester boarder of CT, entire tri state gets down man. don't be mistaken that the suburbs are all peachy creamy and wealthy by any means. it's different all over, you got places like dobbs ferry and all that and over where clinton lives bedford hills and shit thats like that, but like i said tri-state is crazy. the suburbs thing just seems to be a myth on here, because i've got to expereince 2 sides of NY, i dont know what the real upstate life but it just seems like noting when ive dove through. and in FL man the other day i'm coming back from this college shit and this dude right at the gas station on pine hills blasted his family...it seems like dirty knowledges theory "same shit different toilet" applies. down here right outside the city its still crazy, anything near a major city is poppin. anyone else agree?

i23dr1
10-17-2006, 04:21 AM
think some rappers bite the hand that feeds them. mainstream audience = white middle class suburban teenagers. why the fuck else would certain rappers make such a killing, when you ask who the fuck buys this shit?!?! have yall seen mtv?!? EVERYONE IS WHITE MIDDLE CLASS. no joke how hood are you if your at TRL? how hood are you if your at 106th and park? I got nickel that BET prolly has an enormous white audience. people trip up when they think about an enormous white audience, i think the more important thing is the middle class aspect. rappers need to accept the fact that yes your shit is bought by wealthy people. who the fuck can buy a 15 dollar cd when your bank acount is skatin on empty?

I feel bad for rappers, getting pimped by big bussiness, i feel bad for hip hop. some people had a gift for spitting shit, record labels saw an oppertunity and people got pimped for their craft. no one is going to say its not what they want; do you think eminem cares if his audience is a bunch of wealthy kids who dont know a word about what he is saying? ( i cant stand em btw) Do you think mef is happy defjam would rather pump up ne-yo than invest money in a rap veteran? em would say no, he dont give a shit. I think its idealism vs capitalism, i mean every rapper would want to be indie in the perfect world. its just not practical when cash is on the line. yall know where i feel hip hop most? some little club in mlk (im hailin oakland), some brand new cat with mad talent spitting and he doesnt give a shit about anything in the world but that verse hes spittin.

to quote canibus, hip hop has never been the same since 88, since it became a lucrative profession theres a misconception that movement in any direction is progression.

why do yall listen to underground? id say because im just feeling it. just like anything though i have a feelin alot of people on this forum check wu because there different from the norm. what i mean is that it has to do more with them differentiating themselves from others in their own mind than it has to do with wu music. i aint trying to be a music elitist, and shit id like to see wu get rich of that shit than anyone else, its jus not coo though

im dusted right now, i had alot to say and i dont think it came out right

MMTX
10-17-2006, 06:22 AM
WTF? Fogettabbouttit.
Yeah okay half the people in here are probably still sippin on similac but as far as the race goes.. Okay so I'm Italian American most people consider that white, and? See that's people's problem these days... Ignorance. People focused on the wrong thing.
What happened to PEACE LOVE UNITY AND EQUALITY? Damn lets help open other peoples minds not close them. I know people of all races and all ages that bump the WU and other Hip Hop along with the hardcore stuff. You want to live in a sterotype go ahead. It's not cool. So my philosophy is that regardless of who you are, stand up for what you believe in, you like HIP HOP stand up for it because it's part of who you are..

Who gives a damn how somebody else sees or views somebody, don't change who you are because somebody doesn't like it that's just crazy. etc...
Yeah this world has problems, but you can be one of 2 things...
Part of the problem, or part of the solution.

Yes I do gotta give WU props though because they do have that unique swagger nobody can touch.

We need some more positivity in life---

Sicka than aidZ
10-17-2006, 06:29 AM
ill bet u over half the white dudez i know would beat the black off most yall so who givez a fuck

Sexy Jasper
10-17-2006, 07:58 AM
I always hear rappers talk about upperclass black adolescents

TAURO
10-17-2006, 08:47 AM
ill bet u over half the white dudez i know would beat the black off most yall so who givez a fuck

I don't give a fuck really, some of my close friends are white middleclass.
There is nothing wrong with white people into hip hop, as long as they undersand and respect the culture thats all that matters and that goes for any race.

HIP HOP IS COLOR BLIND.

Edgar Erebus
10-17-2006, 08:57 AM
cot damn, did a white boy steal your girlfriend or something?

Now I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a middle class white teenager. I am self-sufficient, and I take pride in that, I'm not bored, I have a pretty exciting life that I love living. I like to think I'm very creative (didn't you read an essay I wrote on Hip Hop a couple of years ago?), I have plenty of ideas, and I'm going to rule the world when I grow up.

Yeah, a white boy in fact did steal my girlfriend #(. Cuz around me is basically 95% white boys so I think it's nothing odd . I am myself white as cheese, and proud of it too.

In fact, the only difference between me and you is that I'm not middle class (although I was when I started to listen to rap, now I'm upper half of lower and risin') and I REALLY don't like that self-sufficiency... well, maybe that was said badly. I think self-sufficency as that shit "fuck the world, the most important shit is myself." Fuck them yo, if you give up strugglin' to change the world and you accept shit like it is then you ain't hip-hop, and those suckers... consumers are those that rappers are dissing and I called self-sufficent. And 90% of suburban white boys are such things.

P.S. Yeah I was that who read your article ;) . In school.

LHX
10-17-2006, 09:44 AM
why does anybody take pride in skin color?

how is that something to be proud of?

being proud of anything only makes you sensitive to people saying things about it

like its a accomplishment

thats like being proud of a poker hand that you got dealt - its not something to be proud of, its something to be understood and used

its a fucked up situation for everybody on this planet - even those living with that temporary illusion of comfort

(the curse of able-bodied youth)

my question is:
how the fuck do yall start up ANOTHER thread about skin color without me deleting the thread?

i cant believe somebody slid this one in

skin color has been viewed from every possible angle here

wait till next week when somebody posts a study on the spending habits of 18-34 year old light-skinned women living in the suburbs of midwest cities

Wu-tang Fan
10-17-2006, 10:21 AM
I don't give a fuck really, some of my close friends are white middleclass.
There is nothing wrong with white people into hip hop, as long as they undersand and respect the culture thats all that matters and that goes for any race.

HIP HOP IS COLOR BLIND.

So what is "white middleclass" anyway? Is it poor families with two parents rather than one? I didn't really think the "white middleclass" thing was recongised in the U.K.

TAURO
10-17-2006, 10:36 AM
So what is "white middleclass" anyway? Is it poor families with two parents rather than one? I didn't really think the "white middleclass" thing was recongised in the U.K.

Ofcourse it is, the class you are is based on how much you earn in a year and the profession you do/or your parents depending on your age.

To be considered middle class you have to be earning at least 20,000 a year, at least thats what i've read and people have said.

It has nothing to do with wheather you live with a single parent or not thats just a generlisation because statisticly most middle class people have both parents while most working class tend to come from single parent families.

Alesco
10-17-2006, 10:40 AM
It is the same as black middle class.

TAURO
10-17-2006, 10:44 AM
It is the same as black middle class.

Being middle class is not associated with race but with financial status, but the general view is that most white people are financially better off than other minorities hence the generlisation.

Alesco
10-17-2006, 10:51 AM
Why did you put white middle class down though??

TAURO
10-17-2006, 10:59 AM
Why did you put white middle class down though??

Because the majority of my white friends are middle class thats why, my friends of other minorites are not minus a couple.

Alesco
10-17-2006, 11:06 AM
ohh... ok

big shout out to all tha working class on here.

brown white and black

CHRONZ
10-17-2006, 11:33 AM
ohh... ok

big shout out to all tha working class on here.

brown white and black

Peace Alesco

WU-KILLAH
10-17-2006, 11:41 AM
Half the world population earns less than 1.5$ a day, I think Im above that, so Im upper class right ?

CHRONZ
10-17-2006, 11:43 AM
is'nt it different from country to country ?

Or on a worldwide scale !?

LHX
10-17-2006, 12:07 PM
$1.50 a day is enough to live off in a lot of places

inflation in one area doesnt reflect inflation in another area

that being said, there is a lot of people eating WAY MORE than others
and prolly more than their bodies can handle

(which is one of the reasons why there is such strange diseases in 'rich' countries)

CHRONZ
10-17-2006, 12:19 PM
what the fuck... strange diseases.. i havent heard bout shit like that.. could you shed a little light on that LHX,

peace

LHX
10-17-2006, 12:32 PM
all mental diseases and virtually all auto-immune disorders thrive in rich places

cancer too

there is a lot of reason to believe that cancer is a result energy (food) that gets consumed but doesnt get digested/used properly

it seems that lack of nutrition is healthier than 'over' nutrition

CHRONZ
10-17-2006, 12:34 PM
food for thought..
Yo thanks LHX.
peace

SHRAP
10-17-2006, 01:45 PM
Yo, what are these "white middle class teenagers" that some of the American rappers talk about? And why don't they like them?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WTF

rappers LOVE white middle class teenagers, THOSE ARE THE MOTHAFUCKAS THAT BUY THEIR ALBUMS AND MAKE THEM THEIR MONEY!!!

"chill wit kidnappers and jackers/ make money off crackers" - SNOOP DOGG

mothafuckas in the suburbs are STUPID AS FUCK, these rappers are makin fun of they corny ass and they still eat the shit up like it was cotton candy while these rappers up there laughin at the dumbass mothafuckas

mothafuckas in the suburbs have NOTHING IMPORTANT IN THEIR LIVES, no struggle no reason and no WEIGHT, they just jock whatever the fuck music is popular, do whatever the fuck TV tells em 2 so they can pretend 2 be cool cuz they followin trends

its all the motherfuckers out there, all the white motherfuckas out there, even motherfuckas in the city that do this, NOT JUST WHITE PEOPLE, mothafuckas that dont got their own story so they just let the media brainwash em and do what the fuck they told

the suburban motherfuckas are just the biggest fuckin joke cuz they have NO FUCKIN CLUE AT ALL and base their entire existence around images on a screen, probably half these motherfuckas never even seen an ass clap, SMH FOR REAL FOR REAL

J.T.S.
10-17-2006, 02:02 PM
I'm not white but iv'e always have and will have white friends, or friends of any nationality for the matter.
Were all human man breath the same air, i don't know why some these artists dog the kids that embrace the culture!
This hip-hop is a religon.. i don't care what records the next man buys because i'm feeding my mind with wisdom, and knowledge!
These crab ass rappers should be happy the kids are putting dollars in their pockets, some people get shit twisted!

Sexy Jasper
10-17-2006, 03:43 PM
why does anybody take pride in skin color?

how is that something to be proud of?

being proud of anything only makes you sensitive to people saying things about it

like its a accomplishment

thats like being proud of a poker hand that you got dealt - its not something to be proud of, its something to be understood and used

its a fucked up situation for everybody on this planet - even those living with that temporary illusion of comfort

(the curse of able-bodied youth)

my question is:
how the fuck do yall start up ANOTHER thread about skin color without me deleting the thread?

i cant believe somebody slid this one in

skin color has been viewed from every possible angle here

wait till next week when somebody posts a study on the spending habits of 18-34 year old light-skinned women living in the suburbs of midwest citiesPreach it brother.

No one should be proud of what they are. Pride is what you feel when you accomplish something.

Jasp

WU-KILLAH
10-17-2006, 04:40 PM
$1.50 a day is enough to live off in a lot of places

1.50$ a day is not enough to live off in a lot of places

MaShPG
10-17-2006, 05:11 PM
In fact, the only difference between me and you is that I'm not middle class (although I was when I started to listen to rap, now I'm upper half of lower and risin') and I REALLY don't like that self-sufficiency... well, maybe that was said badly. I think self-sufficency as that shit "fuck the world, the most important shit is myself." Fuck them yo, if you give up strugglin' to change the world and you accept shit like it is then you ain't hip-hop, and those suckers... consumers are those that rappers are dissing and I called self-sufficent. And 90% of suburban white boys are such things.

I don't agree with this. Self-sufficient to me means that I know that I'm not gonna be handed anything, and I need to take it. I'm not giving up on "changing the world" or anything like that, but basically I see it as, "fuck that, get yours". Which you might see as a way of saying fuck the world I want money, but I see it as, theres no use in complaining about the world, either change it, or succeed by working your ass off and making a better life for yourself. And let's not generalize...maybe 90% of the suburban white boys you know are like that but none of my white friends really fit your generalization.

WU-KILLAH
10-17-2006, 05:54 PM
Canada is a Large Suburb.....and you are white.

I think he was just describing himself ...

Urban_Journalz
10-17-2006, 11:06 PM
WTF? Fogettabbouttit.
Yeah okay half the people in here are probably still sippin on similac but as far as the race goes.. Okay so I'm Italian American most people consider that white, and? See that's people's problem these days... Ignorance. People focused on the wrong thing.
What happened to PEACE LOVE UNITY AND EQUALITY? Damn lets help open other peoples minds not close them. I know people of all races and all ages that bump the WU and other Hip Hop along with the hardcore stuff. You want to live in a sterotype go ahead. It's not cool. So my philosophy is that regardless of who you are, stand up for what you believe in, you like HIP HOP stand up for it because it's part of who you are..

Who gives a damn how somebody else sees or views somebody, don't change who you are because somebody doesn't like it that's just crazy. etc...
Yeah this world has problems, but you can be one of 2 things...
Part of the problem, or part of the solution.

Yes I do gotta give WU props though because they do have that unique swagger nobody can touch.

We need some more positivity in life---

WORD 'EM UP

snapple
10-17-2006, 11:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WTF

rappers LOVE white middle class teenagers, THOSE ARE THE MOTHAFUCKAS THAT BUY THEIR ALBUMS AND MAKE THEM THEIR MONEY!!!

"chill wit kidnappers and jackers/ make money off crackers" - SNOOP DOGG

mothafuckas in the suburbs are STUPID AS FUCK, these rappers are makin fun of they corny ass and they still eat the shit up like it was cotton candy while these rappers up there laughin at the dumbass mothafuckas

mothafuckas in the suburbs have NOTHING IMPORTANT IN THEIR LIVES, no struggle no reason and no WEIGHT, they just jock whatever the fuck music is popular, do whatever the fuck TV tells em 2 so they can pretend 2 be cool cuz they followin trends

its all the motherfuckers out there, all the white motherfuckas out there, even motherfuckas in the city that do this, NOT JUST WHITE PEOPLE, mothafuckas that dont got their own story so they just let the media brainwash em and do what the fuck they told

the suburban motherfuckas are just the biggest fuckin joke cuz they have NO FUCKIN CLUE AT ALL and base their entire existence around images on a screen, probably half these motherfuckas never even seen an ass clap, SMH FOR REAL FOR REAL

canadian suburbs are much different then our suburbs i guess...must be a cultural thing

Urban_Journalz
10-17-2006, 11:18 PM
I'm not white but iv'e always have and will have white friends, or friends of any nationality for the matter.
Were all human man breath the same air, i don't know why some these artists dog the kids that embrace the culture!
This hip-hop is a religon.. i don't care what records the next man buys because i'm feeding my mind with wisdom, and knowledge!
These crab ass rappers should be happy the kids are putting dollars in their pockets, some people get shit twisted!

AND WORD 'EM UP ONCE MORE.

You can't stop what people like to listen to.
Some cats think that if you listen to "Rage Against The Machine" or "Metallica" that you're now "black enough." Or if you can slip in and out of slang and back into The King's English, that you're "trying to be white." Crabs in a barrel. One tries to get out, ALL of 'em try to pull that one back in. Music is the universal language and some of us wanna be as fluent as possible.

Y'all forget that these notorious "white middle-class teenagers" gave us some of the illest music.

The Beastie Boys
Aesop Rock
Blockhead
RJD2
Eyedea & Abilities
Mad Child
The High & Mighty
etc....

If it weren't for them taking their love of hip-hop and running with it, we wouldn't have such a dope variety to choose from.

I only talk trash about the kids who just because they heard a 2Pac album, ran a couple of red lights and cussed out his mother, now all of sudden, their "gangster".

Classism is bleeding the whole world.

Keep hip-hop the way it was meant to be I say.

hehe

A culture OF THE PEOPLE

BY THE PEOPLE

AND FOR THE PEOPLE.

Not just the people in your immediate relation.

Urban_Journalz
10-17-2006, 11:21 PM
^^^I meant to say "NOT black enough" as far as Rage and Metallica. Ty.

Sicka than aidZ
10-17-2006, 11:23 PM
roflmaocopter :thumbup: sonned!!!!!

snapple
10-17-2006, 11:25 PM
yea man like i dont even listen to heavy metal and you go in that thread and bone collector was on some racist shit saying all blacks dont like heavy metal or something....i wanna know where this kid is from...i know blacks, and know of blacks, who don't like rap music and are into hardrock and all that. people are just ignorant, thats what this site really reveals. the entire world all over is just full of ignorance. ohh and everyone has a big fuckin ego too. i dont understand how this is even a wu-tang site...no wonder people are always talking about the good ole days, all the real posters probably got tired of the bullshit around here

SHRAP
10-18-2006, 05:31 AM
canadian suburbs are much different then our suburbs i guess...must be a cultural thing

i dont really know what a canadian suburb is like but ive met and gone to school with suburban people, i i just base the shit off dissecting them and i dont think its any different from american suburbs based on what these american suburban motherfuckers post on these sites

edbigghead youre a fag that knows nothin, suburbs dont have fuckin crackheads runnin around and people gettin stabbed. plus u have guns but dont use em, tells us all we need to know about u :(W

SHRAP
10-18-2006, 05:32 AM

who the fuck are u faggot? i try 2 lay down some knowledge and your third world country ass tries 2 talk slick, i rep where people will cut u the fuck up it aint no joke, fuck is a stade velodrome u live in france pussy.

CHRONZ
10-18-2006, 05:37 AM
hmm....

WU-KILLAH
10-18-2006, 06:11 AM
who the fuck are u faggot? i try 2 lay down some knowledge and your third world country ass tries 2 talk slick, i rep where people will cut u the fuck up it aint no joke, fuck is a stade velodrome u live in france pussy.

I know you were laying down some knowledge about your condition, that's what I was saying

snapple
10-18-2006, 09:46 AM
i dont really know what a canadian suburb is like but ive met and gone to school with suburban people, i i just base the shit off dissecting them and i dont think its any different from american suburbs based on what these american suburban motherfuckers post on these sites

edbigghead youre a fag that knows nothin, suburbs dont have fuckin crackheads runnin around and people gettin stabbed. plus u have guns but dont use em, tells us all we need to know about u :(W

you have a very strong opinion for someone who doesnt even know what a canadian suburb is like.....and the suburbs are FLOODED with yay/crack here, it's not peachy and cream, people get blasted and shanked man.....and why do you care about that anywya? this site is jsut full of losers who run their mouths so if you're really gonna judge off this site then maybe you should re-evaluate your judgment

LHX
10-18-2006, 10:07 AM
lol all the world's cities are foul

they all have places where youre best to keep your head down if you are on your own

being proud to be from one place or another is like being proud to have AIDS instead of terminal cancer

SHRAP
10-18-2006, 11:20 AM
I know you were laying down some knowledge about your condition, that's what I was saying

youre a faggot ass herb, keep talkin slick from pussy ass france u surrendering coward

i dont know what your eurofag ass thinks my condition is, im irish im genetically predisposed to fucking everybody up

100pr00f
10-18-2006, 11:35 AM
lol all the world's cities are foul

they all have places where youre best to keep your head down if you are on your own

being proud to be from one place or another is like being proud to have AIDS instead of terminal cancer

lol

CherChezLaMarauder
10-18-2006, 11:46 AM
White middle class teenagers are your childrens' future bosses. Muahahahahahahaha

Sicka than aidZ
10-18-2006, 07:32 PM
what i said earlier is the truth where i live, but my best friend growing up was black and that cats in the 500 club he just got outta prison but he can pretty much fuck up anyone, we dont have many black kidz around just native'z and white'z, i agree wit LHX on this topic and i want to apologize if i set off anyone over that racial statement cuz around here i wouldnt fuck with anyone really but where yall live its entirely different and i know that so peace to all yall. Its not even a big deal but i hate tippin the racial scalez its a tough thing to re-balance after all the shit we know about history and the way shit is today. So yeah PEACE!

maestro wooz
10-18-2006, 08:30 PM
man, im not trying to act like ghandi but where im from theres white, black, korean, chinese, indian, jewish, and suburbs that are everything mixed together. Some of you guys need to go outside and stop living in 1982 i think. Color doesnt even matter anymore with most kids.

LHX
10-18-2006, 08:53 PM
man, im not trying to act like ghandi but where im from theres white, black, korean, chinese, indian, jewish, and suburbs that are everything mixed together. Some of you guys need to go outside and stop living in 1982 i think. Color doesnt even matter anymore with most kids.
dont you have a forum to run somewhere?

pay me right and ill bring this calibre of topics to your forum too

maestro wooz
10-18-2006, 09:01 PM
actually no, i was unadminned, my accounts were deleted several times, i just recently regained access to the porn forums and i still cant upload images. This is my home now, but you are more then welcome to spread your lies there.

Dirty Knowledge
10-19-2006, 06:50 AM

You including yourself?

LHX
10-19-2006, 08:12 AM
actually no, i was unadminned, my accounts were deleted several times, i just recently regained access to the porn forums and i still cant upload images. This is my home now, but you are more then welcome to spread your lies there.

i was just kidding

WU-KILLAH
10-19-2006, 08:15 AM
youre a faggot ass herb, keep talkin slick from pussy ass france u surrendering coward

i dont know what your eurofag ass thinks my condition is, im irish im genetically predisposed to fucking everybody up

You can keep insulting me safely behind your computer, don't worry I can't go to canada to fuck you up, so keep acting e-gangsta if that helps you forget your pathetic existence :)9:(

LHX
10-19-2006, 08:20 AM
i wonder if there is any way to figure out whether folks are as hard core as they come across

or if everybody is on some Wizard of Oz shit

TAURO
10-19-2006, 08:30 AM
You including yourself?

How you figure when im latino? it says so in my name plus i've posted pics of myself go see for yourself.

TAURO
10-19-2006, 08:32 AM
i wonder if there is any way to figure out whether folks are as hard core as they come across

There is nothing that I have said here that im not prepared to say to peoples faces and thats the truth.

Dirty Knowledge
10-19-2006, 08:32 AM
Just asking... no beef

snapple
10-19-2006, 12:43 PM

of course theyre not man, have some common sense, everyone is all talk pretty much, there is one user on here i know about, cause i know him, and i asked some of my boys over his way, and they know him. other then that i cant say for anyone else, but there are plenty of kids i can tell are fake as fuck and just flappin away its odvious who is real and who isn't

Prolifical ENG
10-19-2006, 08:11 PM
I have not read this whole thread but I will go back.

white middle class teenagers are nothing really to look at.

The middle-upper class is something worth talking about. Ive seen it happen too much.

They have the time and freedom to do whatever they want. However, their parents almost neglect them because they are always out workin to get that high salary income. Therefore the lack of guidance brings them into a negative vortex of social actions. Their standard of living is high, but Ive seen some fucked up white teens just because they have been neglected throughout their childhood.

LHX
10-19-2006, 08:18 PM
of course theyre not man, have some common sense, everyone is all talk pretty much, there is one user on here i know about, cause i know him, and i asked some of my boys over his way, and they know him. other then that i cant say for anyone else, but there are plenty of kids i can tell are fake as fuck and just flappin away its odvious who is real and who isn't
i disagree

there will be a time where everybodys bluff will be called

then we will see who has jelly in the spine

people may not see it coming from the safety of their bedrooms or wherever the fuck people use their computers

but it is coming

it will be a interesting day

i just wanna know what can be done to speed up the process, if anything

Prolifical ENG
10-19-2006, 08:27 PM
alright....i see what this thread is about. I will come back and start a thread about the concept and evolution of suburbs.....since this is a concept that is not fully understood since it is a relatively very new concept.

SHRAP
10-20-2006, 05:25 AM
You can keep insulting me safely behind your computer, don't worry I can't go to canada to fuck you up, so keep acting e-gangsta if that helps you forget your pathetic existence :)9:(

youre a faggot, another of these faggot fucks tryin 2 start some pathetic e-beef. fucking pussy 2 scared 2 do somethin in real life to mothafuckas that punk and clown u so u come on here and try 2 run your fuckin mouth about somebody u dont know. get the fuck off my nuts faggot, i dont fucking know u.

im a thug when i turn the computer off, so if u got a problem with me being a thug when i turn that shit on too then u can suck my dick. im not gonna try 2 act like i dont represent my shit just for some faggot internet clowns that have nothin better 2 do than type some weak ass insult attempts to people they dont know on the internet all day.

i disagree

there will be a time where everybodys bluff will be called

then we will see who has jelly in the spine

people may not see it coming from the safety of their bedrooms or wherever the fuck people use their computers

but it is coming

it will be a interesting day

i just wanna know what can be done to speed up the process, if anything

for real, it was funny for a while but im startin to get sick of these hatin ass clowns tryna make jokes about people on the internet. im startin to realize that these faggots do this shit on the internet just BECAUSE thats the only place they can do it

thanks 2 the anonymity of the internet even the pussiest fag in the world can run his mouth about anybody he wants to

its fuckin disgusting, aint even funny anymore, the only other laugh im gonna get on these assholes is if i actually see some of these motherfuckas one day, see how fast these fat bitches can run

Q-birth
10-20-2006, 07:59 AM
youre a faggot, another of these faggot fucks tryin 2 start some pathetic e-beef. fucking pussy 2 scared 2 do somethin in real life to mothafuckas that punk and clown u so u come on here and try 2 run your fuckin mouth about somebody u dont know. get the fuck off my nuts faggot, i dont fucking know u.

im a thug when i turn the computer off, so if u got a problem with me being a thug when i turn that shit on too then u can suck my dick. im not gonna try 2 act like i dont represent my shit just for some faggot internet clowns that have nothin better 2 do than type some weak ass insult attempts to people they dont know on the internet all day.

for real, it was funny for a while but im startin to get sick of these hatin ass clowns tryna make jokes about people on the internet. im startin to realize that these faggots do this shit on the internet just BECAUSE thats the only place they can do it

thanks 2 the anonymity of the internet even the pussiest fag in the world can run his mouth about anybody he wants to

its fuckin disgusting, aint even funny anymore, the only other laugh im gonna get on these assholes is if i actually see some of these motherfuckas one day, see how fast these fat bitches can run

People in the Internet talking about other people in the Internet doing the exact stuff their doing, how pathetic is that.

You just shut the fuck uo and go play thug on the street then, asshole. But don't come crying here like a pussy if you're saying you're a thug, that shit don't make any sense, you moron.

LHX
10-20-2006, 08:31 AM

i agree

which is why im interested in seeing if there is anything that can be done about that

how can people be forced to walk what they talk?

be accountable for what they speak?

SHRAP
10-20-2006, 08:41 AM
People in the Internet talking about other people in the Internet doing the exact stuff their doing, how pathetic is that.

You just shut the fuck uo and go play thug on the street then, asshole. But don't come crying here like a pussy if you're saying you're a thug, that shit don't make any sense, you moron.

who the fuck is crying bitch? what the fuck exact stuff im doing? im not 1 of these faggots on these forums that just goes around lookin 2 people 2 type e-disses. apparently u are though so just suck my dick, what the fuck are u calling me an asshole for anyway? THIS IS THE EXACT FUCKING SHIT IM TALKING ABOUT.

i never talked 2 u on here and u come in here sayin im an asshole and a moron and crying like a pussy, for what fuckin reason? explain this shit to me please, either that or just shut the fuck up DISMISSED

LHX
10-20-2006, 09:44 AM
Shrap - seriously - its not worth getting angry about yo

wouldnt you find it strange if people suddenly became friendly and reasonable?

there must be a solution to this

snapple
10-20-2006, 10:10 AM
i agree

which is why im interested in seeing if there is anything that can be done about that

how can people be forced to walk what they talk?

be accountable for what they speak?

they can't, you just gotta see through the bullshit

Q-birth
10-20-2006, 10:14 AM
who the fuck is crying bitch? what the fuck exact stuff im doing? im not 1 of these faggots on these forums that just goes around lookin 2 people 2 type e-disses. apparently u are though so just suck my dick, what the fuck are u calling me an asshole for anyway? THIS IS THE EXACT FUCKING SHIT IM TALKING ABOUT.

i never talked 2 u on here and u come in here sayin im an asshole and a moron and crying like a pussy, for what fuckin reason? explain this shit to me please, either that or just shut the fuck up DISMISSED

Hey, I come here to see what people are saying on the subjet, and all I see is some "thug" crying like a girl. That's all.

Oh,. maybe you are a girl thug, that would explain it.

And don't forget to come and reply to this internet kid. Your reputation is at stake.

SHRAP
10-21-2006, 05:45 AM
suck a dick bitch, how the fuck u gonna say im crying by reading some test? youre just a punk trying to start shit tryin 2 elicit a response, im a grown ass man and u the motherfuckin kid. go outside and get some pussy or somethin lil internet shit startin faggot

Q-birth
10-21-2006, 09:59 AM
suck a dick bitch, how the fuck u gonna say im crying by reading some test? youre just a punk trying to start shit tryin 2 elicit a response, im a grown ass man and u the motherfuckin kid. go outside and get some pussy or somethin lil internet shit startin faggot

Well, if you're a grown man you don't seem like it.

And yes, I am an internet kid, so this is my place to act like I want to.

You, on the other hand are supposed to be killing people on the street for saying bad things to you. You're a thug, remember? You should not be here typing text and arguing with internet kids.

:tease:

Ink Is My Drink
10-21-2006, 02:11 PM
i dotn understand whats diff frm being a white middle class teenager or a black middle class teenager?

TAURO
10-21-2006, 02:29 PM
i dotn understand whats diff frm being a white middle class teenager or a black middle class teenager?

Theres none really.

snapple
10-21-2006, 03:09 PM
they had to say white since this site is far from colorblind, damn man even people from your neck of the woods are clowning you....hmmm......yep shraps still a chump

SHRAP
10-22-2006, 06:26 AM
clown how, he aint sayin nothin. i already shut that faggot down like u and half the site. ill be back on the street soon as fuck bitches and u fags will still be on the computer talkin shit about me like bitches

snapple
10-22-2006, 11:56 AM
word up shrap, loyal to the streets since day 1 son is livin that shit, you should see son caking it.....i saw shrap on the the corner the other day and he hollerd at this applebottom that walked by he was whistling and all that shit was straight gangster, he had all his brand new baby blue averix gear on son looked straight gangster, motherfucker be running the block right in front of his house if anothers neighbors garbage can falls over shrap is gonna be blastin at these motherfuckers and have another court date then will be back here chillin with us faggot computer bitchers word up

hahhaa nah but for real, are you on house arrest or something back on the streets what are you saying? and please speak english

12weLvE
10-22-2006, 01:14 PM
I think most of them are wiggers :)

oLd_KaiNry
10-22-2006, 04:24 PM

lol we aint got no creativity we just invented half of the things in this world and without a white dude called Elvis i dont even know if rap would be the same it is right now so pls stfu racist bitch! u dont want ppl to be racist against black how about u start by not being racist your self

SHRAP
10-22-2006, 04:50 PM
im living in a cave like Osama bitch

snapple
10-22-2006, 11:43 PM

first of all, you can't refer to me as bitch, you're the hustler who wont leave his crib because he has a court issue, therefor youre the soft ass bitch. so watch what you say chumpy chumpster...the man got a leash around you, little osama the bitch

Jesus Christ
10-22-2006, 11:51 PM
I have not read this whole thread but I will go back.

white middle class teenagers are nothing really to look at.

The middle-upper class is something worth talking about. Ive seen it happen too much.

They have the time and freedom to do whatever they want. However, their parents almost neglect them because they are always out workin to get that high salary income. Therefore the lack of guidance brings them into a negative vortex of social actions. Their standard of living is high, but Ive seen some fucked up white teens just because they have been neglected throughout their childhood.

And they throw bitching parties, with tons of fine white chicks.

They pick up people like me from the hood, so they can feel like they earned their street credentials, but when you really need help from them and their resources..........they're no where to be found.

SHRAP
10-23-2006, 07:07 AM
im not in my crib fag, im in the mountains. even if i wanted 2 do something i couldnt u retard, i have to walk 30 minutes just 2 buy some milk bitch

if i was in the city i wouldnt be on here talkin 2 male bitches when i could be out there fuckin female bitches

whats your excuse for being on the computer fag, u down south on some vacation shit, fuck i think u in college too, bitches all over, parties, and u post on here 100 times a day. u a fucking joke, i shut u down long ago

snapple
10-23-2006, 11:17 AM
im not in my crib fag, im in the mountains. even if i wanted 2 do something i couldnt u retard, i have to walk 30 minutes just 2 buy some milk bitch

if i was in the city i wouldnt be on here talkin 2 male bitches when i could be out there fuckin female bitches

whats your excuse for being on the computer fag, u down south on some vacation shit, fuck i think u in college too, bitches all over, parties, and u post on here 100 times a day. u a fucking joke, i shut u down long ago

hahaha distance depends if you hustle or not? you're a weak hustler man.

yea man i'm in college, but see, i have different priorites, i'm not caught up in "fucking bitches" all day, females are not my top priority sorry to dissapoint you.

excuse for being on the computer? why would i need an excuse....i talk to mad people online, come on this site, and do all my work on the computer. yea there are females all over, and it's amazing. just cause i post on this website doesn't mean i don't interact with females i don't understand your logic. parties are only on the weekends man, and some of them are wack as fuck, see in the real world not all of us can afford to party and "fuck bitches" all day, we have jobs and families and real life things. when times get rough we cant leave the city and return to the mountains with mommy and daddy.

so what have we learned

1) shrap is obsessed with females, therefor probably a bitch himself, and if hes fucking bitches all day probably has AIDs
2) he can only get ass from city chicks, which probably means hes fucking chickens(" if i was in the city i wouldnt be on here talkin 2 male bitches when i could be out there fuckin female bitches" not pulling that out of my ass thats where that comes from)
3) is a soft hustler

you aint shutting shit down man, because i keep it real and i know what i am, you are the one with all these claims, whos shutting what down pussyclot

SHRAP
10-23-2006, 11:29 AM
distance from what fag, THERE ARE NO FUCKING PEOPLE HERE. what the fuck dont u understand? how the fuck am i supposed 2 hustle if there are no fucking customers bitch? how the fuck am i supposed 2 fuck bitches out here if theyre all 70 years old bitch?

u talking bout priorities but u in college wit a job and family etc etc and still finding time to waste running your mouth on the fucking internet {:(

u are an internet fag with no friends period, either that or u a robot and u talk shit on the internet in place of sleeping

snapple
10-23-2006, 11:33 AM
you can meet all of my friends if you wanna come to NY, and yea i dont have any homies down here i'm only become somewhat close with some females. all my boys are back home i dont have dudes to chill with really. if youd like to meet some of my friends we could probably arrange that, theyd be down as long as you broght money. what do you mean wasting time on the internet? son i get all my shit done i know what my priorities are and i'm ahceiving everything. the internet gives me something to do man and i can get shit done on it and network with it.

what are you hating on the internet so much for? do you have beef with me or the internet?

and no i'm not a robot, don't be silly now shrap.

"distance from what fag, THERE ARE NO FUCKING PEOPLE HERE. what the fuck dont u understand? how the fuck am i supposed 2 hustle if there are no fucking customers bitch? how the fuck am i supposed 2 fuck bitches out here if theyre all 70 years old bitch?"

as slippy would say

translates to :

I'm soft

SHRAP
10-23-2006, 11:37 AM
i dont have beef wit pussy fags that run their keyboard safely from behind their monitor, i just dont want u 2 talk shit outside of the internet and lose your lil life lil buddy :stroke:

snapple
10-23-2006, 11:41 AM
son shut the fuck up you're not killing shit, you are a straight up busta. what, you gonna merk me shrap? shrap youd get eaten before you could even find me. the mountains are a whole lot different then where we roll. and you know whats ill, you don't know what I look like, but i know exactly what you look like. son you aint a killer, i'm not afraid of you, if you're in tri-state you better not holla cause threating me is not a good move. talking about killing people over the internet you prooved my point youre a soft ass bitch, catching feelings boooohh hoooo truth hurts maybe if you try and come at me you'll have more credibility and be a hard rock right? nah, youd still be you, a soft ass bitch. keep on flapping i'll be right here breathing doing my thing sucka

snapple
10-23-2006, 11:48 AM
:loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:: loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:

SHRAP
10-23-2006, 01:15 PM
did i say im gonna kill you fag? did i threaten your worthless life? hahahahah no i didnt fag, stop catching feelings u bitchmade ass pussy. i said u gonna talk shit and die, and i dont live in the mountains bitch i rep that cut throat shit

why the fuck would i kill u, u have nothing to live for anyway. pussy ass talkin slick running your mouth on the internet.

snapple
10-23-2006, 01:24 PM
i'm gonna talk shit and die? i dont talk shit to people, some people chose to talk shit to me, and i act, i dont run my mouth ock ive lived long enough and seen to much shit. my life is far from worthless i dont know why youre calling my life worthless, if my life is worthless then come take it. you rep the art of bullshitting thats what you rep, dont ever ever try to spread your wisdom to me telling me not to talk shit, because your lifestory is pretty weak. you are not a sucess in any way in my eyes and promote nothing but negativity. i dont walk around running my mouth, just because someone kicks it backs to you means theyre a shit talker? fuck outta here, some kid deserve to be shitted on, and you're clearly one of them.

oLd_KaiNry
10-23-2006, 01:35 PM
shrap if u that big of a hustla why the hell u keep on arguing about it ... real hustlas dont care what others think of em cuz they know they real... u just make yourself look weak arguing with minors when your like 20...

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2006, 01:42 PM
shrap if u that big of a hustla why the hell u keep on arguing about it ... real hustlas dont care what others think of em cuz they know they real... u just make yourself look weak arguing with minors when your like 20...

hustla'z aint even online shit all i gotta do is kick it with one for a day and then come here and i can barely find anyone to talk to everyone here sucks so i know nobody ballin on wucorp. i dont know im gettin into all this religious stuff but its cool cuz i had a mini stroke and i cant use my right arm. yep, that means i cant smoke weed it sucks. but yeah im only on this bitch to battle cuz i dont know any real rapperz and download music. yall should both chillout this beef is pathetic

oLd_KaiNry
10-23-2006, 02:02 PM
whos both

snapple and shrap ?

Miliato
10-23-2006, 02:07 PM
yall need to stop stereotypin.....actin like every white middle class whatever got it made & is runnin around with they parents money.....knock that shit off

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2006, 02:08 PM
whos both

snapple and shrap ?
naw i aint sayin they're pathetic im just sayin they should just look the other way....i wasnt talkin about u tho kainry

Q-birth
10-23-2006, 02:08 PM

Hidding = scared

:cop:

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2006, 02:10 PM
whocare'z dog yall never gonna meet, whoever started this thread is wasting our time so if yall wanna be cool an shit start a positive thread fuck all this negativity it aint what most of us are about

front.Porch
10-23-2006, 02:15 PM
I'm white and i listen to rap ad any other kind of music, i don't blast hip-hop in my car.. cause i don't have a car lol, infact i wouldn't blast hip-hop in my car anyways, especially with the windows down, what if i pull up at the traffic lights while my window is down and "wu-tang clan ain't nuthin' ta fuck wit" is bangin' and the other side of me is a black dude, he will be like, "look at this cracker bumpin' rap joints, he is white as you can get" you know what i mean?

CHRONZ
10-23-2006, 02:23 PM
What the Blood Clot

SHRAP
10-23-2006, 02:26 PM

i think hes 22 :yessad:

snapple youre the fag that brings my name up constantly, did i ever go into another thread wit your name? stop acting like u didnt start this fag. u are the faggot thats talking shit, im the playa thats been shuttin u down. get ya mind right pussy

i dont even know if im gonna hustle after i finish my dates but i sure as fuck aint gonna be on here wit these fake ass bitches like snapple runnin their keyboard

LORD ZERO
10-23-2006, 02:55 PM
Evidently.....lol
Forum Beef = Created For Losers

SHRAP
10-24-2006, 04:55 PM
I'm white and i listen to rap ad any other kind of music, i don't blast hip-hop in my car.. cause i don't have a car lol, infact i wouldn't blast hip-hop in my car anyways, especially with the windows down, what if i pull up at the traffic lights while my window is down and "wu-tang clan ain't nuthin' ta fuck wit" is bangin' and the other side of me is a black dude, he will be like, "look at this cracker bumpin' rap joints, he is white as you can get" you know what i mean?

wow u scared to listen to music u like in your car? :lmao:

hiphop is all about bein yourself dude maybe u playin it but u aint listenin

fuck what some other dude is gonna think, bump your fuckin shit

front.Porch
10-24-2006, 04:56 PM
wow u scared to listen to music u like in your car? :lmao:

hiphop is all about bein yourself dude maybe u playin it but u aint listenin

fuck what some other dude is gonna think, bump your fuckin shit

It was a joke man lol sorry there boy, i ain't got a car anyways so.... situation bless.

Prolifical ENG
10-24-2006, 05:05 PM
STFU.

this thread was done a long time ago.

in this forum we discuss things how it is, not point fingers at others and say what they are....if its true or not.