PDA

View Full Version : Date General Wise' Maw

Big Bad Man
10-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Its like this, me and his maw are good good good personal friends. We do business together. Ask him if you dont believe me. Since his da passed on, his maws found life hard and she is lookin for a new man in her life. But not just any man, he has to tick a few of her boxes 1st, and finally get an approval fae the wise man himself. Wise is gonna be 24 this year so preferably the man has to be older, or some issues could arise, eh wise? But 1st yall must check her out, shes a good lookin woman for her age...

http://www.faceparty.com/pb/820/images/carpediem_sf_6789931.jpg

Thats Jenny, shes a very young 42. She an administrative assistant who describes herself as being down to earth, sexy, lively and has a good sense of humour. Her bad habit is she smokes, but is working on givin it up and is currently in middle of a workout regime fae yours trully. Shes 5,4 and weighs 126lbs but no long now till shes 120lbs :) Her favourite foods are mexican and Italian. She loves jazz music, some hip hop but not the stuff her son likes she says, booooo, rock and swing? Fuck is swing? Her favourite author is John Grisham and shes right into The Shield, Lost and Law and Order but she would rather be out dining and wining a good man. Her words! She also loves animals, has 2 horses, 1 named Max, and her sons is named Mike after Mike Tyson. She says the meaning of life is this : REALIZE IT'S NOT A GAME YOU PLAY TO WIN OR LOSE, BUT AN EXPERIENCE TO LEARN ABOUT LIFE --- and THE MORE YOU COMPLAIN, THE LONGER GOD LET'S YOU LIVE!

So there ya go. If you in the bay area in Cali, and you like my girl Jenny, drop her a line in here. She will check all the messages on saturday and if any1 has a serious interest and her and wise like them she may consider. Give her a buzz peoples. Peace.

CID DIGITAL
10-16-2006, 06:30 PM
oh shit!8O

PANDA PISS
10-16-2006, 06:36 PM
uhh gen wises mom
she gave birth to a mongoloid so i dont know
at best id probably fuck her then not call her again

Gawd
10-16-2006, 07:32 PM
does she do anal? wait.......

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-16-2006, 07:41 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c82/Mommy2Jessica/Image015.jpg

crass
10-16-2006, 07:44 PM
does she do anal? wait.......

i would think so, since that's the hole general wise was birthed from

Sexy Jasper
10-16-2006, 07:45 PM
I think I'll just mail order myself a bride.... one that fits in my mailbox....

no pedo.

Oh I forgot, I already have a woman and a daughter... ....

GENERAL WISE
10-16-2006, 08:44 PM
Big bad man is jealous that i don't talk about him in any of my many threads. Its gonna stay that way.

and who the fuck writes a essay diss.
the title made me bored.

Scotland lost

EAGLE EYE
10-16-2006, 08:59 PM
If she was my own mother Id probably fuck her wit no rubber and have a son and a new brother at the same time, whats my name?!!

GENERAL WISE
10-16-2006, 09:02 PM
If she was my own mother Id probably fuck her wit no rubber and have a son and a new brother at the same time, whats my name?!!

that is gay. almost "I would bang my dad" gay.

EAGLE EYE
10-16-2006, 09:04 PM
yes homo?

GENERAL WISE
10-16-2006, 09:12 PM
yes homo?
Are you asking me?
no homo.

Chief 'Broom
10-17-2006, 06:40 AM
Its like this, me and his maw are good good good personal friends. We do business together. Ask him if you dont believe me. Since his da passed on, his maws found life hard and she is lookin for a new man in her life. But not just any man, he has to tick a few of her boxes 1st, and finally get an approval fae the wise man himself. Wise is gonna be 24 this year so preferably the man has to be older, or some issues could arise, eh wise? But 1st yall must check her out, shes a good lookin woman for her age...

http://www.faceparty.com/pb/820/images/carpediem_sf_6789931.jpg

Thats Jenny, shes a very young 42. She an administrative assistant who describes herself as being down to earth, sexy, lively and has a good sense of humour. Her bad habit is she smokes, but is working on givin it up and is currently in middle of a workout regime fae yours trully. Shes 5,4 and weighs 126lbs but no long now till shes 120lbs :) Her favourite foods are mexican and Italian. She loves jazz music, some hip hop but not the stuff her son likes she says, booooo, rock and swing? Fuck is swing? Her favourite author is John Grisham and shes right into The Shield, Lost and Law and Order but she would rather be out dining and wining a good man. Her words! She also loves animals, has 2 horses, 1 named Max, and her sons is named Mike after Mike Tyson. She says the meaning of life is this : REALIZE IT'S NOT A GAME YOU PLAY TO WIN OR LOSE, BUT AN EXPERIENCE TO LEARN ABOUT LIFE --- and THE MORE YOU COMPLAIN, THE LONGER GOD LET'S YOU LIVE!

So there ya go. If you in the bay area in Cali, and you like my girl Jenny, drop her a line in here. She will check all the messages on saturday and if any1 has a serious interest and her and wise like them she may consider. Give her a buzz peoples. Peace.hahahaah

Big Bad Man
10-17-2006, 08:17 AM
Big bad man is jealous that i don't talk about him in any of my many threads. Its gonna stay that way.

and who the fuck writes a essay diss.
the title made me bored.

Scotland lost

Ah man, she said you might take it hard. Sumtin people on here tell me your used to. Sorry Jenny...

Big Risk
10-17-2006, 12:02 PM
Id toe tap the shit out of her. Yo big bad man, tlel her Id drop a load of man juice on her apendix!

Razorsharp
10-17-2006, 12:06 PM
LMAO @ CID Digital... REP whenever it comes back... lol

stak84
10-17-2006, 06:32 PM
Id rape fa sho:cheerlie:

CherChezLaMarauder
10-17-2006, 06:59 PM
Did I read right? She swings, eh? I have 3 weedheads, an alcoholic and a nukka stuck on pu$$y.

GENERAL WISE
10-17-2006, 07:01 PM
I still wondering why you ppl think i am philipino.

Big Bad Man
10-18-2006, 07:29 AM
I still wondering why you ppl think i am philipino.

Hahahaha!