PDA

View Full Version : D-Block Opens Car Wash/Detail Center

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-17-2006, 12:06 AM
http://mi8.mgcdn.us/D-/D-Block_nena914/d-block.jpg

Yonkers, New York-based rap crew D-Block will give back to their hometown community this Saturday (Oct. 21) when the group launches their latest venture, the D-Block Shell Car Wash/Detail Center.

The grand opening will feature performances by various artists.

The new flagship business is a partnership between D-Block and New York entrepreneur Sammy "Sasso" El Jamal.

Sasso, 30, opened his first Mobil gas station at age 18.

Now, Sasso currently operates 40 Mobil gas, food, and car washes.

"I've developed a relationship with the D-Block family and respect them both as artists and people," Sasso said in a press release. "We all thought it was important for them to have a business which gives money back to their own community in Yonkers.

"Since my expertise has been in the gas/auto/car wash business for so long it was a great opportunity for all of us," he continued. "I love to see music artists be able to branch out into other areas of business."

Sasso expanded his business in 2005 and launched Sasso Records, which is headed by Joe Petze and releases urban and dance music.

D-Block conists of rappers Styles P., Sheek Louch, Jadakiss, Jae Hood, Team Arliss and others.

http://allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6273

snapple
10-17-2006, 12:10 AM
word dblock making moves what else is new

WARPATH
10-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Yeah Sheek Get out there and scrape the bugs of my windshield you little bitch.

Meta4
10-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Old news but always good to get the word out. I might just drive to Yonkers to check it out. This is what MORE rappers need to be doing.

tical2000
10-30-2006, 07:22 PM
is Sheek Louch and JAdakiss going to pump gas?

I guess 50 Cent did win

snapple
10-30-2006, 08:25 PM
do you guys suffer from a syndrome?

Meta4
10-31-2006, 04:45 PM

Still wonderin that. People can't see through sometimes. They help the community and internet homo's gotta bash them for it.

WARPATH
10-31-2006, 09:01 PM

Snapple can't take a joke. I got Sheek bumpin' through the speakers right now.

Maybe if I Snitch on you i'd be rich-
Maybe if I was a white kid from Manhattan i'd be rich-
I wanna be........ just like that Snapple Bitch......

WARPATH
10-31-2006, 09:04 PM
Still wonderin that. People can't see through sometimes. They help the community and internet homo's gotta bash them for it.

They never did shit for community so fuck off.

Seem kinda homo to me that you want to defend a group of MEN that you don't even know.

snapple
11-01-2006, 12:14 AM
ummm badlandz where in YO you at son? you need work son stop by the laundromat:dududu: you'll seen goons all over the place, bring money!

WARPATH
11-01-2006, 10:27 AM
ummm badlandz where in YO you at son? you need work son stop by the laundromat:dududu: you'll seen goons all over the place, bring money!

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13886

YO?

You silly mother fuckers.....How does that saying go?

Goonies never say die?

What you gonna do hit me with your slick shoes?

Come around here, I'll roll you for your marble bag.

snapple
11-01-2006, 10:30 AM
YO = yonkers

i don't want real goons, but i mean i'll look at your reservation shit later......PEACE

WARPATH
11-01-2006, 10:55 AM
YO = yonkers

i don't want real goons, but i mean i'll look at your reservation shit later......PEACE

Clarify that for me sport.

Meta4
11-01-2006, 03:50 PM
They never did shit for community so fuck off.

Seem kinda homo to me that you want to defend a group of MEN that you don't even know.

I'm sure you'd defend the Wu if they did this so eat a dick and if not then fuck off.

EAGLE EYE
11-01-2006, 04:26 PM
you guys do know its only a front so they can sell drugs outta the place?

WARPATH
11-01-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm sure you'd defend the Wu if they did this so eat a dick and if not then fuck off.

Sorry, Groupy-ism is just not part of my personality.

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 09:43 PM
you guys do know its only a front so they can sell drugs outta the place?

this is true it'll be the nex barbershop soon they'll be movies about it directed by ice cube................

snapple
11-01-2006, 10:56 PM
oh shit you caught feelings, i'll make sure to stay away from whever you're at

Dirty Knowledge
11-02-2006, 02:01 AM
LooooooooooooooooooL........ no fucking way