PDA

View Full Version : Vakill Appreciation Thread

Definitive X
10-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Anybody who does not know Vakill is gonna get a crash course RIGHT NOW!...He's an ill emcee from Chicago who has done work with numerous big names in the underground landscape (Copywrite, Slug of Atmosphere, Percee-P, Rhymefest, Jakki Da Motamouth, Breeze Evahflowin, etc.). He is signed to a deal with the Molemen, a trio of ill producers from the Chi. He has released two albums: The Darkest Cloud and Worst Fears Confirmed. Cop those.

Just to give an example of this cat's brilliance:

"My hip-hop status is C-section cuz I'm a cut above you pussies..."

"My flows cockblock throats/While you're unable to respond like I just told a homeless person a knock-knock joke..."

"Question why I think with my dick so much/Cuz it's the smartest thing to come out yo' mouth all day..."

"Tattoo F-U-N on my dick for fuck you ni**az while I poke fun at yo' bitches..."

"The crown don't move, anyone intent on grabbin' it/Is fightin' off full-blown AIDS with Flintstone tablets..."

Anyone who wants any audio can ask me in this thread and I'll post it in the MP3 exchange...

PEACE.

Prolifical ENG
10-17-2006, 10:16 PM
"Killem All" (2001) isnt an official release?

But yeah I think last year some dude on slsk put me on him.

snapple
10-17-2006, 10:56 PM
guess whos back in this bitch again

PDTantisocial
10-18-2006, 02:28 AM
Love Vakill, dude is a beast. Darkest Cloud is one of the best of '03, Worst Fears Confirmed is one of the best of '06.