PDA

View Full Version : This Is Tripped Out

Sicka than aidZ
10-17-2006, 11:29 PM
YO HAVE U EVER THOUGHT LIKE U GOT A NUMBER OF THOUGHTZ
A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF LIFE THAT YOUR BODY CAN PROCESS
WELL LIKE IF YOUR LIKE ME THAN U KNOW THERE REALLY TRULY IS NO RULEZ TO HOW WE SUPPOSED TO THINK. THERE JUST ISNT. SO LIKE U GOT ALL KINDZ OF SHIT IN YOUR HEAD THAT PASSES THRU YOUR MENTALZ AND GETS RECORDED SOMEWHERE IN YOUR EXISTINCE SOMEWHERE ITS RECORDED AND YOUR BODY IS JUST LIKE A TOOL OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. ONCE ITS FULL YOUR DEAD. WELL I WAS JUST CHILLIN HERE AND GOOD AND BAD WAS ALL IN HARMONY AND SHIT THINKIN BOUT COOL SHIT AND WHATEVER. AND I NOTICED THERE'Z ONE LIKE CHEMICAL SO TO SPEAK THAT NEVER RUNS OUT. HOPE WHICH IS GENERATED BY THE UNKNOWN. I CANT SEE IT OR ANYTHING I CANT DESCRIBE IT CUZ I HAVE NO CLUE WHY IM HERE AND WHAT'Z GONNA HAPPEN IN MY LIFE. THAT MEANZ TO ME THAT I GOT A NEVER ENDING SUPPLY OF LIFE..... I KNOW IT'S GONNA GO UP IN NO TIME BUT LIKE IF I COULD TRAIN MYSELF TO LET LIFE FLOW ITS COURSE AND BALANCE THE THINGZ IN MY HEAD TO BARELY NOTHING I COULD LIVE FOREVER. THAT'S A TRIP

snapple
10-17-2006, 11:44 PM
so how many tabs did you take? haha im just playing, beleive me man nobody knows what their purpose is on this earth, just roll with it and do you.

maestro wooz
10-18-2006, 12:03 AM
yeah man youre tripped the fuck out but thats some shit.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-18-2006, 01:17 AM
YO HAVE U EVER THOUGHT LIKE U GOT A NUMBER OF THOUGHTZ
A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF LIFE THAT YOUR BODY CAN PROCESS
WELL LIKE IF YOUR LIKE ME THAN U KNOW THERE REALLY TRULY IS NO RULEZ TO HOW WE SUPPOSED TO THINK. THERE JUST ISNT. SO LIKE U GOT ALL KINDZ OF SHIT IN YOUR HEAD THAT PASSES THRU YOUR MENTALZ AND GETS RECORDED SOMEWHERE IN YOUR EXISTINCE SOMEWHERE ITS RECORDED AND YOUR BODY IS JUST LIKE A TOOL OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. ONCE ITS FULL YOUR DEAD. WELL I WAS JUST CHILLIN HERE AND GOOD AND BAD WAS ALL IN HARMONY AND SHIT THINKIN BOUT COOL SHIT AND WHATEVER. AND I NOTICED THERE'Z ONE LIKE CHEMICAL SO TO SPEAK THAT NEVER RUNS OUT. HOPE WHICH IS GENERATED BY THE UNKNOWN. I CANT SEE IT OR ANYTHING I CANT DESCRIBE IT CUZ I HAVE NO CLUE WHY IM HERE AND WHAT'Z GONNA HAPPEN IN MY LIFE. THAT MEANZ TO ME THAT I GOT A NEVER ENDING SUPPLY OF LIFE..... I KNOW IT'S GONNA GO UP IN NO TIME BUT LIKE IF I COULD TRAIN MYSELF TO LET LIFE FLOW ITS COURSE AND BALANCE THE THINGZ IN MY HEAD TO BARELY NOTHING I COULD LIVE FOREVER. THAT'S A TRIP

Why would you wanna LIVE FOREVER?

7EL7
10-18-2006, 01:45 AM
Death is unnatural and unecessary

Urban_Journalz
10-18-2006, 02:35 AM
Yo Sicka....
I always thought that the hope generated by the unknown was the reason for a few things. Not only humanity's never-ending quest to find out the truth about ourselves, but once that truth is found, to walk the path required thereof. You're doing better than most, because most use the fact that we don't know what's going to happen to justify the stupidity they do and say.

Your concept of eternal life can be taken two ways which really relate to eachother.
The Yogis in India spend a lot of time in deep meditation, with the hope of reaching Nirvana, or freedom through the extinction of individual passion, hatred, and delusion. This concept would be considered a "first step" of sorts. Say you're not Buddhist, the principles still apply. Patience, learning and the purification of your life as a whole could be one's own personal Nirvana.

Once the mind is clear and balanced, you'll already feel 100 times better than you did before. We all feel like we can do anything when we feel good. It's, dare I say, natural. RZA hit the nail on the head when he said, "Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation." because it does and spiritually, it will also spell out PEACE for it's inheritor.

While eternal life in the Earthly state is an impossibility, thank God, you can still build your path thereto while here. A long life of constant seeking of knowledge and understanding, plus coupled with helping your fellow man and any other form of life is sure to bring you many good years. It's a cycle. What goes around comes around. You put out good and understanding, you'll get it in return. You put out evil and ignorance, you'll get it in return.

Just like death, eternal life is a reality.
First of all, the body is the only thing that's temporary. We'll all be returned to the dust from which we came. The soul however is where immortality kicks in. The soul could never be destroyed because it's a part of God Himself as he breathed into Adam (upon whom be peace) of His spirit. Good deeds are the road to eternal life.
Look around dog, would you really want to live forever down here with these idiots??
I know I wouldn't.

People who know this always die well. In life and in art. What makes people like Che, Malcolm, Martin and William Wallace all champions?? It's because they knew one day they were going to die for standing in support of the people. How does this relate to you?? Well, what they did was the right thing. What you want to do is the right thing. The truth is always difficult to find and once found, believe me, a lot more difficult to live by, once you get the hang of it though, you'll honestly do everything you can to get in touch with your soul and it's good desires. Death won't be scary or even worse, a thing you want to deny, because you will have lived life in a positive way.

What makes people afraid of death are the deeds they've set forth, and the fact that (a) they don't know what's on the other side, which is why a lot of them guess. and (b) once they do die, they know deep down that there's no way back. If so, not by the choice of the deceased.

The only way to eternal life is death. Death is the transitory stage from the physical world to the spiritual world. The reason people call sleep the brother of death is because the soul leaves the body while you sleep. Since it's still attached, they call it "Astral Projection". Once the soul is in it's natural world, you begin to see a bit more of what's out there.

Thing is, eternal life can be good or bad. Depending on how you lived this one. If all you thought there was, was the life down here, as most people do, then you'll have a rude awakening when you die. If not, you'll be like Yoda or Obi-Wan when they died. No crying, no yelling or fear, just closed their eyes and met it like men.

Urban_Journalz
10-18-2006, 02:36 AM

and if a black cat crosses your path....:yes:

J-Cee
10-18-2006, 02:45 AM
if ppl didnt die the world would be too populated..death is balance..we need balance to live.

J-Cee
10-18-2006, 02:46 AM
life-death good-evil man-woman

Visionz
10-18-2006, 04:03 AM
In this plane of existence, three different types of neutrinos is the only reason anything exist, otherwise the antimatter would cancel everything out. Without imbalance none of us would be having this conversation.

7EL7
10-18-2006, 01:16 PM
if ppl didnt die the world would be too populated..death is balance..we need balance to live.

there is so much extra space not being used on this planet

people would go else where, upward

and the earth would expand to accomodate for all the life living on it

Urban_Journalz
10-18-2006, 04:21 PM
That's just hilarious. Is there proof of this or is this just wishful thinking? /(

7EL7
10-18-2006, 04:26 PM
if its already hilarious to you, no proof is needed

7EL7
10-18-2006, 04:32 PM
That's just hilarious. Is there proof of this or is this just wishful thinking? /(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
Now Gabriel (upon whom be peace). Muhammad (pbuh) described Gabriel, in his true form, as having 420 pairs of wings. In the cave of Hira, when Gabriel was first sent to Muhammad (pbuh), Muhammad (pbuh) returned home shaking, sweating and his heart beating furiously. He was also very cold.

That's just hilarious. Is there proof of this or just wishful thinking ?

Sicka than aidZ
10-18-2006, 06:10 PM
WTF sicka.....check your ass back into an institution brudda, and if u weren't on drugs when u wrote this, then maybe u should go do some to keep your head str8 haha
i dont know about all that dog but thnkz for your concern

Sicka than aidZ
10-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Yo Sicka....
I always thought that the hope generated by the unknown was the reason for a few things. Not only humanity's never-ending quest to find out the truth about ourselves, but once that truth is found, to walk the path required thereof. You're doing better than most, because most use the fact that we don't know what's going to happen to justify the stupidity they do and say.

Your concept of eternal life can be taken two ways which really relate to eachother.
The Yogis in India spend a lot of time in deep meditation, with the hope of reaching Nirvana, or freedom through the extinction of individual passion, hatred, and delusion. This concept would be considered a "first step" of sorts. Say you're not Buddhist, the principles still apply. Patience, learning and the purification of your life as a whole could be one's own personal Nirvana.

Once the mind is clear and balanced, you'll already feel 100 times better than you did before. We all feel like we can do anything when we feel good. It's, dare I say, natural. RZA hit the nail on the head when he said, "Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation." because it does and spiritually, it will also spell out PEACE for it's inheritor.

While eternal life in the Earthly state is an impossibility, thank God, you can still build your path thereto while here. A long life of constant seeking of knowledge and understanding, plus coupled with helping your fellow man and any other form of life is sure to bring you many good years. It's a cycle. What goes around comes around. You put out good and understanding, you'll get it in return. You put out evil and ignorance, you'll get it in return.

Just like death, eternal life is a reality.
First of all, the body is the only thing that's temporary. We'll all be returned to the dust from which we came. The soul however is where immortality kicks in. The soul could never be destroyed because it's a part of God Himself as he breathed into Adam (upon whom be peace) of His spirit. Good deeds are the road to eternal life.
Look around dog, would you really want to live forever down here with these idiots??
I know I wouldn't.

People who know this always die well. In life and in art. What makes people like Che, Malcolm, Martin and William Wallace all champions?? It's because they knew one day they were going to die for standing in support of the people. How does this relate to you?? Well, what they did was the right thing. What you want to do is the right thing. The truth is always difficult to find and once found, believe me, a lot more difficult to live by, once you get the hang of it though, you'll honestly do everything you can to get in touch with your soul and it's good desires. Death won't be scary or even worse, a thing you want to deny, because you will have lived life in a positive way.

What makes people afraid of death are the deeds they've set forth, and the fact that (a) they don't know what's on the other side, which is why a lot of them guess. and (b) once they do die, they know deep down that there's no way back. If so, not by the choice of the deceased.

The only way to eternal life is death. Death is the transitory stage from the physical world to the spiritual world. The reason people call sleep the brother of death is because the soul leaves the body while you sleep. Since it's still attached, they call it "Astral Projection". Once the soul is in it's natural world, you begin to see a bit more of what's out there.

Thing is, eternal life can be good or bad. Depending on how you lived this one. If all you thought there was, was the life down here, as most people do, then you'll have a rude awakening when you die. If not, you'll be like Yoda or Obi-Wan when they died. No crying, no yelling or fear, just closed their eyes and met it like men.

Thanks man i feel i owe u now for this wonderful post. We gonna have to meet some day bro take care of yourself. peace

Urban_Journalz
10-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
Now Gabriel (upon whom be peace). Muhammad (pbuh) described Gabriel, in his true form, as having 420 pairs of wings. In the cave of Hira, when Gabriel was first sent to Muhammad (pbuh), Muhammad (pbuh) returned home shaking, sweating and his heart beating furiously. He was also very cold.

That's just hilarious. Is there proof of this or just wishful thinking ?

My point is again proven. When you don't have a leg to stand on you avoid the question totally. Thank you for answering.

Urban_Journalz
10-18-2006, 06:19 PM
Thanks man i feel i owe u now for this wonderful post. We gonna have to meet some day bro take care of yourself. peace

No question dogg.

You take care as well.

Peace.

Sicka than aidZ
10-18-2006, 06:19 PM
In this plane of existence, three different types of neutrinos is the only reason anything exist, otherwise the antimatter would cancel everything out. Without imbalance none of us would be having this conversation.

Yeah man i heard the universe is perfect, its the imbalance that makes it beautiful.... - i think one of the dali lama'z said that.

Dirty Knowledge
10-19-2006, 05:55 AM
This Is Tripped Out (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=622415#post622415)

Yes the fuck it is.

Koolish
10-19-2006, 08:32 AM
i'm just gonna throw this one in from reading the comments, APSU tries too hard to be philosophical.

Urban_Journalz
10-19-2006, 10:07 AM
Yeah man i heard the universe is perfect, its the imbalance that makes it beautiful.... - i think one of the dali lama'z said that.

I hear that man. I'm not even familiar with and of the Dali Lamas, but I think I'm gonna read up on 'em. I'm already a big fan of Taoist books because I find a lot of truth that I can relate to and aid my way of life. The Samurai texts are a dope read too cuz they teach you how a warrior of any path should be. In some cases, you'll find that you have some of those traits, but these texts are like having one of the masters with you.

Pretty dope.

Urban_Journalz
10-19-2006, 10:11 AM
i'm just gonna throw this one in from reading the comments, APSU tries too hard to be philosophical.

Let it be.

Dirty Knowledge
10-20-2006, 09:43 AM
Let it be.

It is what it is.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-20-2006, 12:28 PM

there is so much extra space not being used on this planet

people would go else where, upward

and the earth would expand to accomodate for all the life living on it

what the hell are you talking about....death is unnecessary...in terms of what?

death is necessary, its a fucking fact.

the second quote is ludicrous, the planet is already over populated.

Tangaz
10-20-2006, 01:59 PM
I hear that man. I'm not even familiar with and of the Dali Lamas, but I think I'm gonna read up on 'em. I'm already a big fan of Taoist books because I find a lot of truth that I can relate to and aid my way of life. The Samurai texts are a dope read too cuz they teach you how a warrior of any path should be. In some cases, you'll find that you have some of those traits, but these texts are like having one of the masters with you.

Pretty dope.For sure. And to think of what texts were used to 'educate' you at school...

But back to the topic:
As far as our physical body goes, 100,000,000 heartbeats is what it seems we got to use. From insects to elephants. And people too.

LHX
10-20-2006, 02:11 PM
what the hell are you talking about....death is unnecessary...in terms of what?

death is necessary, its a fucking fact.

and where did you find out this information?

and what makes you so sure?

are your sources reliable?

the only 'fact' here is that you think death is necessary

snapple
10-20-2006, 02:23 PM
but LHX..... it's a fact!

Urban_Journalz
10-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Cancer is unnecessary, obesity is unnecessary.

Anything unnecessary can be dealt with by making a few adjustments. Plus, they involve choices to be made in the lives of people. Things we can control. I've yet to see anyone control or stop death. Only futile efforts at changing the appearance of an aging person have surfaced and in most cases the subject ends up looking a lot worse that they did before the surgery. Joan Rivers?

Urban_Journalz
10-21-2006, 10:24 AM
For sure. And to think of what texts were used to 'educate' you at school...

But back to the topic:
As far as our physical body goes, 100,000,000 heartbeats is what it seems we got to use. From insects to elephants. And people too.

100,000,000?

This is for people in general right? No say on wether they drank or smoked or still do? This is general?

If it is, then this is really tight. The people who actually take excellent care of themselves may have more than that if the stats were generalizing.