PDA

View Full Version : I Got Weed,But No Papers or Bong..HELP!

J-Cee
10-18-2006, 08:22 AM
anyone know of any other good easy methods to smoke if u aint got papers or some of the materials necessary for a bong(im only missing a hose pipe)..now im not leaving the house so it has to be materials ive got.

i have foil,i have toilet rolls,i have cans and a bottle etc.
help me,i wanna fukin smoke.

shaolinsword
10-18-2006, 08:23 AM
use cans. They suck but it works and I wanna stress how much they suck. Stab some holes in the side of the can

J-Cee
10-18-2006, 08:29 AM
ahhh...if thats the last resort i might have too,but im looking round my house for some kind of pipe or soemshit..i hate smokin from cans..hehe

shaolinsword
10-18-2006, 08:32 AM
don't blame ya. That's the glory of always buying 5-6 king skin papers at a time. Cut the bottom of the bottle, fill something up with water then do it that way

J-Cee
10-18-2006, 08:36 AM
ah its all good..i cut up a texta i found to use as a small pipe,i got a bottle and imma use foil for a conepiece..hehe.

shaolinsword
10-18-2006, 08:37 AM
ha ha DIY smoking is always the best. Anyway I guess I should get off the weed themed topics when I'm at work :)

oLd_KaiNry
10-18-2006, 08:41 AM
a 10min walk to your local store is that much of a problem ?

J-Cee
10-18-2006, 08:50 AM
yes..cause id be walking there for no reason cause the shops are closed and i got no money on me..

J-Cee
10-18-2006, 08:51 AM
doesnt matter now anyway.i made one and jsut about to smoke now...

Ginnsey
10-18-2006, 08:52 AM
U wanna make ureslef a bucket.

Cut the bottom of a plastic bottle off and make sure its a screw top one. then cut a huge hole in the top of ure bottle cap.
use ure foil and make a gauze over the top of that bottle cap u just made the hole in. (by poking holes through the foil.)

Then u wanna fill a bath tub or sink (depending how big ure bottle is) to the same depth of water as the bottle will be standing upright inside.

put the bottle in the water with the cap just poking out the top.

then screw ure gauze bottle cap on top and load her up.

When u light ure weed very slowly raise ure bottle out of the water. this causes a vacuum effect and the smoke gets pulled through inside the bottle. MAKE SURE U DONT PULL IT ALL THE WAY OUT OR THERE GOES YOUR SMOKE OUT OF THE BOTTOM

Once u have done that unscrew the top and put ure mouth over the bottle as if u were going to have a drink. and then push the bottle back down into the water and that causes the smoke to push up back through the neck and into your lungs mmmmm mmmmmmmmm.

it may sound long and compliated but its well worth it.

J-Cee
10-18-2006, 09:10 AM
ah yeh bucket bongs..they get u wasted as,ehe,i use to do em wen i was younger..fuk u up.all good.
peace.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-18-2006, 09:20 AM
what you got a skimpy little bag? a bag of sunflower seeds?

why don't you bake a cake or some brownies and sprinkle that shit on there. Get your 24 hour high jumping

CID DIGITAL
10-18-2006, 10:14 AM
You dont sprinkle shit on cake or brownies. The oil has to made. He needs half an ounce. If he got a half then he can cook but he gotta marinate that oil cuz thats how you get high. You go sprinkling and you might as well just throw your shit away and call it a day.

tekunique
10-18-2006, 10:22 AM
just make a foil pipe son.... use a sharpie to make a perfect 'tube' and just bend one side up where you can put the weed in. shit takes like a min. to make.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-18-2006, 10:23 AM
look Don DeLouise, I wasn't getting into detail on how to make the shit now.

J-Cee
10-18-2006, 10:51 AM
k peace 4 comments..i made one...change the heading on this thread to the Weed thread or ..how to make bongs...someshit.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-18-2006, 10:53 AM
How about making a high potent explosive, like some C4 with some crisco oil, baking soda and kersonine mix into it? Then bomb the shit out of that neighbor that's always knocking on your door asking for a cup of sugar.

Grongle
10-18-2006, 10:54 AM
just use a coke bottle as a bong

Jesus Christ
10-18-2006, 11:08 AM
Stab a pen through the core of an apple then bite a chunk off, and stab little holes into the bite- Instant Apple Pipe you fucking rookie potheads. Then eat that shit when you got the munchies.

CID DIGITAL
10-18-2006, 11:10 AM
"how bout just some baking soda and some skama....."

this is shit that crackrocks should say right about now bout hes slippin an for that I am writing scripts and they will be available via PM.

crass
10-18-2006, 11:40 AM
cut the bottom out of a bottle, put two knives on the stove, put the weed between the knives and hold it under the bottle and hit the bottle. "hot-knifing."

Fresh
10-18-2006, 11:46 AM
Rip a Wu-Tang poster of yer' wall and use that shit.

BOOYAA!

Grongle
10-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Stab a pen through the core of an apple then bite a chunk off, and stab little holes into the bite- Instant Apple Pipe you fucking rookie potheads. Then eat that shit when you got the munchies.

that souds sick as hell (in a bad way)

Skellington
10-18-2006, 11:57 AM
Toilet paper, plastic bottle, whatever man....you can smoke that shit with practically everything

J-Cee
10-18-2006, 12:00 PM
yeh i know..i just wanted a good bong...its not the same smoking out of a shit bong or whatever.

SickSide
10-18-2006, 12:50 PM
Make a waterfall.....Make a hole in an empty bottle at the bottom, fill with water and hold your finger over the hole and put your foil with weed on the top of the bottle and let go of the hole at bottom while lighting your weed, it will fill up smoke, then cover hole and suck and release hole