PDA

View Full Version : The Game - Doctors Adocate

beardman
10-18-2006, 11:21 AM
What do you think about this album?
________
Ford Del Rey history (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Del_Rey)

zeppelin2k
10-18-2006, 12:53 PM
5 mics

so glad an ill emcee like the game can still be releasing commercial albums

he needs to do a track with the wu

PDTantisocial
10-18-2006, 01:17 PM
A 5?

The dude is moderate, I'm not gonna hate and say he sucks, I just think he's an average rapper, nothing special. Anybody would sound great over the beats he gets.

FrenchShin
10-18-2006, 02:37 PM
where is it ?

tical2000
10-18-2006, 03:51 PM
has this album even leaked yet?.....how can you rate an album that has not even been heard

Bigot Hitman
10-18-2006, 04:41 PM
Game is a average rapper, and if he doesn't have beats like that one blood song, for every track, then he will sound shity. But still will proabaly go platinum.

Dokuro
10-18-2006, 04:49 PM
sory i still think hes a bitch until he colaberat with ether meko,monk, or eny other under ground rapper from the west fuck him he betrad his home when he went with fif and that makes him a busta

oldie
10-18-2006, 07:25 PM
huh what?!

did i totally miss the release of this or what!?

it'll be interestin, specially now i hear Dre's turned his back on Game. haha

12weLvE
10-18-2006, 09:15 PM
When the hell did the album come out??? Was it leaked?

Crackspace
10-18-2006, 09:40 PM
the shit is gonna suck like his wack one blood single. all he raps about is 6 4 impala,dre,compton,aftermath,chronic,puprle haze,west side,50,snoop,west coast,eazy,etc

12weLvE
10-18-2006, 09:44 PM
^^ I thought that song was fire... anyway it will be hit or miss.

beardman
10-19-2006, 12:48 AM
The album is leaked ;)

________
Honda S600 specifications (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_S600)

11th Chamber
10-19-2006, 02:57 AM
Im buyin it the day it drops, November 14th. Dont like checkin leaked shit that ima buy

eVoL
10-19-2006, 03:07 AM
all he raps about is 6 4 impala,dre,compton,aftermath,chronic,puprle haze,west side,50,snoop,west coast,eazy,etc
whats wrong with that you fuckin backpacker?

GSTYLE
10-19-2006, 04:19 AM
the shit is gonna suck like his wack one blood single. all he raps about is 6 4 impala,dre,compton,aftermath,chronic,puprle haze,west side,50,snoop,west coast,eazy,etc

At least its different to everyone else, and he has forged his own style at a time when originality is at an alltime low.

TrueDciple
10-19-2006, 08:43 AM
sory i still think hes a bitch until he colaberat with ether meko,monk, or eny other under ground rapper from the west fuck him he betrad his home when he went with fif and that makes him a busta

Stupid fuck...u dont know shit about music, u say hes a bitch cause he hasnt colaborate with ur fav underground rappers and cause he didnt suck on 50's dick? Dumb Motherfucker shut the Fuck up!...

P.s. dont take it personal ..lol

TSA
10-19-2006, 10:14 AM
whats wrong with that you fuckin backpacker?

no he has a point if you listen to games enitre career he raps about the same specific 15 or less subjects. it's annoying, he makes good songs but it's hard to listen to a whole game album closely cause it's repetitive.

zeppelin2k
10-19-2006, 03:24 PM
A 5?

The dude is moderate, I'm not gonna hate and say he sucks, I just think he's an average rapper, nothing special. Anybody would sound great over the beats he gets.

lol
u believed my sarcasm

dude is shit
he is good at copying other rappers
he is shit at being original
dude couldnt be original if dre promised to buttfuck him

oDoUoSoKo
10-19-2006, 06:46 PM
damn they got rid of the link type fast, i wish i had the llink..........

tical2000
10-19-2006, 08:54 PM
dude is acting out a cliche that NWA and DEATH ROW records made 10-15 years ago.....sure it looks cool in videos, but its a straight act....

GAME is a shit rapper too that makes G UNIT look like deep thinkers.....all he did on his first album was ruin million dollar beats with "name-dropping" raps....hopefully on the new album he will stop "name dropping" good rappers and actually show some skill....like count how many times he name drops dudes on THE DOCUMENTARY, shits weak

..his first single "one blood" has a cool beat and chourus, but GAMES lyrics suck still....al he does is "name drop" dudes....like can he rap about anything else

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-19-2006, 09:05 PM
At least its different to everyone else, and he has forged his own style at a time when originality is at an alltime low.

his own style...LMFAO cmon now do u listen to hip hop or at least know the roots? jesus

the only thing original about game is that he namedrops more than anyone else

WuTangWarrior
10-19-2006, 09:06 PM
i'd rather hear a name dropper than somethin about chicken noodle soup wit soda on the side lol

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-19-2006, 09:08 PM
i'd rather listen to neither

u don't have to listen to the radio you know use your freedom of choice geez

GSTYLE
10-20-2006, 05:34 AM
his own style...LMFAO cmon now do u listen to hip hop or at least know the roots? jesus

the only thing original about game is that he namedrops more than anyone else

Well yes I do listen to hip hop seen as you ask. The Game wasbeing criticised for rappin about 64s, west side etc, no other platinum rappers are rappin about stuff like that today, so yeah it is his own style, if not, why didnt crakspace name many different rappers? Cuz when u hear shit like that today, u think of Game. Dont give me all this shit about "do u listen to hip hop?" im sick of people talkin that shit on here, who the fuck made you an expert or put you in a position to say that?

Back to the point, Game is rappin about westcoast topics and DELIBERATLEY trying to retain the style the westcoast was famous for, its intentional, and the way he name drops, with his constant westcoast references, his odd line of contraversy, his gangsta rap and gun talk, together with his tributes to those before him combined = a distinctive style that when you hear it, u know its Game.

dpottle
10-20-2006, 07:04 AM
im looking forward to this one man the documatry was a near classic. this will be a make or break album for the game.

GSTYLE
10-20-2006, 09:06 AM
im looking forward to this one man the documatry was a near classic. this will be a make or break album for the game.

thats true, if this album does over 3mil like his last one, he will be around for a long time, but if he does a Yayo, then he will be on Koch sooner rather than later.

eVoL
10-20-2006, 03:06 PM
sun tzu, will you shut the fuck up?

you're one the biggest idiots on this board. please don't make me dig up dirt to prove my point you wishy-washy faggot

tical2000
10-20-2006, 03:20 PM

Ya the DOCUMENTARY was a classic.....except for the lyrics

oDoUoSoKo
10-20-2006, 09:01 PM
man i wanna hear the album now like some of u guys..but albumbase 86'd the link....what ever shall i do?????????.............

WuTangWarrior
10-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Ya the DOCUMENTARY was a classic.....except for the lyrics

yess

wuswordz95
10-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Everybody Knows That The Real Game Is Triple H

tical2000
10-20-2006, 11:33 PM
I like how GAME said that he will not be making any raps directed towards RAS KASS....because he knows that RAS KASS would eat his ass on the mic