PDA

View Full Version : U-God dissed Wu-Tang Corp !!!

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-18-2006, 02:10 PM
Cause most ppl are saying his new track is wack !!! lol, it is wack though.

Here's the link:
http://bulletin.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&messageID=1783075481&Mytoken=9FF68673-3D43-44A2-939B1BF4963F859F3128100

Ya_Bane
10-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Surprised he haven't done it earlier.

But to be fair, when it's brougt up he gets alotta love from here.

RagnaroK
10-18-2006, 02:23 PM
Surprised he haven't done it earlier.

But to be fair, when it's brougt up he gets alotta love from here.

yeah im surprise too, he get love in here no doubt but recently alot people are hating on him and i don't think he's new track is wack its a good song not great but a good song

wait a couple of minute and see how many members will insult u god

do you have to be a member to see the link because i can't see nothing?

Dokuro
10-18-2006, 02:24 PM
thank god i cant read it frome here
i would probably agree

FrenchShin
10-18-2006, 02:25 PM
lol

Ya_Bane
10-18-2006, 02:26 PM
He post these THINK BIG-bulletins now and then, they look like this:

1.NEVER LIE CHEAT OR STEAL .
2. ENEMIES MUST AGREE ON PEACE IN ORDER TO MAKE IT LAST
3.QUITTERS NEVER WIN, WINNERS NEVER QUIT .
4.IT IS BETTER TO BE WHAT YOU ARE THAN TO STRUGGLE TO BE WHAT YOU ARE NOT .
5.YOU CANNOT ALWAYS HAVE THINGS EXACTLY AS YOU WISH
6.A LIE CAN NEVER BE TRUE .
7.LET YOUR SELF GO !!
8.A NICK NAME WILL LAST FOREVER .
9.IF YOU DONT USE IT YOU LOOSE IT
10.DONOT SPEAK ILL OF THE DEAD .
11.NEVER THINK THAT YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
12.FIND JOY IN WHAT YOU HAVE .
13.PUT THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE FIRST .
14.KEEP THE AGREEMENTS YOU MADE
15.BE HUMBLE ONCE SOMETHING IS SAID YOU CANT TAKE IT BACK
16.,MAKE BIG PLANS FOR YOURSELF
17.COOKING IS ART AND SCIENCE. DUMP UNWANTED BAGGAGE
18.ITS SKILL NOT STRENGTH THAT COMMANDS THE SHIP .
19.WHEN YOU GET TO THE TOP THE CLIMB BEGINS ,
20.EXPERIENCE THE MYSTERIOUS
P.S. I PUTA NEW JOINT UP TO LAY BACK AN SMOKE YOUR GREENS TO SOME PEOPLE LIKE IT SOME PEOPLE DONT I DIDIT IN15 MINUTES TO KEEP THE SIGHT FRESH NEW ALBUM COMIN SOON 2007 . IM NOT WAITEN FOR RZA TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME SO DONT ASK IF HES ON IT OR GONNA BE ON THE ALBUM. ASK HIM N FUC WUTANG CORP YOLL PUSSYIES IM GONNA SEE YOLL REAL SOON ZILLA

FrenchShin
1.never Lie Cheat Or Steal .
2. Enemies Must Agree On Peace In Order To Make It Last
3.quitters Never Win, Winners Never Quit .
4.it Is Better To Be What You Are Than To Struggle To Be What You Are Not .
5.you Cannot Always Have Things Exactly As You Wish
6.a Lie Can Never Be True .
7.let Your Self Go !!
8.a Nick Name Will Last Forever .
9.if You Dont Use It You Loose It
10.donot Speak Ill Of The Dead .
11.never Think That Your Not Good Enough.
12.find Joy In What You Have .
13.put The Important People In Your Life First .
14.keep The Agreements You Made
15.be Humble Once Something Is Said You Cant Take It Back
16.,make Big Plans For Yourself
17.cooking Is Art And Science. Dump Unwanted Baggage
18.its Skill Not Strength That Commands The Ship .
19.when You Get To The Top The Climb Begins ,
20.experience The Mysterious
P.s. I Puta New Joint Up To Lay Back An Smoke Your Greens To Some People Like It Some People Dont I Didit In15 Minutes To Keep The Sight Fresh New Album Comin Soon 2007 . Im Not Waiten For Rza To Do Anything For Me So Dont Ask If Hes On It Or Gonna Be On The Album. Ask Him N fuc Wutang Corp Yoll Pussyies Im Gonna See Yoll Real Soon Zilla

Visionz
I can't get to shit with that link.....anybody wanna copy & paste what he said?...............Quicker than I could even type it. thanks

TGambino
u god's new song is whack but 95% of the people on these forums are fags so props 2 ugod

Pretty Toney
10-18-2006, 02:27 PM
diss you back stupid mofucker! u is shit! i wish you rot in hell and your family too! stupid nig!

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-18-2006, 02:28 PM
yeah im surprise too, he get love in here no doubt but recently alot people are hating on him and i don't think he's new track is wack its a good song not great but a good song

wait a couple of minute and see how many members will insult u god

do you have to be a member to see the link because i can't see nothing?

It's not hate. Hillside scramblers & Mr Xcitement are horrible albums, if he can't do better than that he might as well drop the mic cauz he's a disgrace to the wu legacy.

Ya_Bane
10-18-2006, 02:29 PM
diss you back stupid mofucker! u is shit! i wish you rot in hell and your family too! stupid nig!

wtf are u talking about?

FrenchShin
10-18-2006, 02:31 PM
i'm not hating. he can be good under some guidance. but he thinks too high of himself. he's not awesome. he's just another rapper. and he needs the Wu to shine.

his whole beef with rza is ridiculous, saying rza should share this and that... U-God should just learn how to get his own dough, or just realize it's a matter of talent. if you ain't talented enough, it's nobody's fault, but people ain't supposed to help you all the time either.

RagnaroK
10-18-2006, 02:37 PM
co sign on the rza beef been ridilulous

Shaolin Bloody Sword FrenchShin i understend and i agree on what you 2 say redemption is a classic to me don't know about mr. eximent but u godzilla has it share of good songs you could call him wack but not a disgrace to wu tang thats what im talking about if somebody don't like hes music they start insulting him

LOL!

WuTangWarrior
10-18-2006, 02:43 PM
glad he addressed that

36chambers
10-18-2006, 02:43 PM
I just got at him for an interview, lets see whats up.

ERN-DAWGY
10-18-2006, 02:44 PM
u gee just pissed cuz there is better shit come out the corp then he been doin in the past 5 years

its all good u gee, juss think about it

TGambino
10-18-2006, 02:45 PM
u god has been on all of wu tang's singles since Forever except I Can't Go To Sleep and Back In The Game..... even on Ghost's shit on Supreme Clientelle, how can he bitch bout that shit

but yeah still like 95% of the ppl on here are sensitive homo geeks so word

ERN-DAWGY
10-18-2006, 02:48 PM
k i give u gee the fact that the past couple of featurings he was on was awesome..

now if he could only do that for a solo album we'd be set

THE W
10-18-2006, 02:52 PM
make better music uey

tragedykhadafi12
10-18-2006, 02:55 PM
i dont think anybody should talk bad about anyone of the wu members. I think people just run out of shit to talk about so they start to critisize. Its not as easy as you think to make classic music all the time.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-18-2006, 03:01 PM
i dont think anybody should talk bad about anyone of the wu members. I think people just run out of shit to talk about so they start to critisize. Its not as easy as you think to make classic music all the time.

Fans need to talk. we the ones that buy records so if something ain't done right we have the right to express our opinion cauz @ the end of the day his career will be over if we don't buy his records anymore.

Coley
10-18-2006, 03:06 PM
U-God is far too nice to even record '15 minute' tracks. I don't have to tell him that he fucked up on Mr. Excitement. He knows. I'm not blaming him or insulting him - It's the stonehard truth. He needs to do everything he can right now, his career is on the line, and he's way too talented to throw it all away with 'tracks to smoke your greens to'. He may not realise it, but it’s a crucial point in his career. A lot of people have a lot of love for him, especially because of his efforts on the Wu-Tang group albums and Golden Arms Redemption. In fact, I think he was the best member on ‘Forever’, although opinions may vary. The point is, he can’t live from that success forever. There’s gonna be a point where we, us, the fans, are gonna say “no more”. He’s getting close to that point, and I think it’s a goddamn shame.

Instead of dissing us, U-God, you need to get back into the studio, and let us know you can still spit like you did on ‘Dat’s Gangsta’ and ‘Bizarre’ to name a few. What happened after Golden Arms? Did the sales disappoint you? I’m a big fan of you, in fact, you may be my fav. Wu-Tang member, and it hurts to say this, but I’m getting tired of it. If you can’t take criticism, that’s your problem, you may even use that anger to record some shit. But dissing your own fans? What are you doing? What are you hoping to archieve? Well, I KNOW what you are archieving right now. And it's not good. You have something to prove right now, everything is at stake. I hope you’ll realise that very soon, because time is running out.

(36chambers, let him read this if that interview ever takes place)

36chambers
10-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Damn, U-God left a message on our myspace site too

FUC YOU !! YOLL THE SAME MOTHER FUCKER THAT BE DOIN A HOLE LOT OF SHIT SIT DOWN IN MY FACE IF GONNA SAY SOMTHIN BOUGHT ME AN MY MUSIC SO WHAT I DONT USE RZAS BEAT GHOST DIDNT NEITHER YOLL SAY ANYTHING BOUGHT THAT NO IM A SEE YOLL PUSSIES

What the hell you guys been saying about him while I been away? :D

Coley
10-18-2006, 03:13 PM
I wish I could make him read what I just posted, somehow. He's obviously very angry - for a good reason, he really gets overhated - but damn, he needs to stop it.

FrenchShin
10-18-2006, 03:15 PM
he needs to learn english.

Ya_Bane
10-18-2006, 03:17 PM
Coley

Atleast you got some constructive thinking in your post.

BUT, you're saying he disses his fans. He's dissing those who says he's wack, a disgrace to Wu-Tang and so on. And I really don't think he consider those 'fans'.

So he ain't dissing the fans, he's dissing the haters. Uey is the one showing the fans love every other day on MySpace. Who else does that?

Coley
10-18-2006, 03:19 PM
Coley

BUT, you're saying he disses his fans. He's dissing those who says he's wack, a disgrace to Wu-Tang and so on. And I really don't think he consider those 'fans'.

So he ain't dissing the fans, he's dissing the haters. Uey is the one showing the fans love every other day on MySpace. Who else does that?
Agreed, it's very cool he interacts with his fans like that, BUT he adressed this to Wutangcorp in general. He shouldn't have done that imo...

FrenchShin
10-18-2006, 03:21 PM
Coley

personally i could do without his useless bulletins.

Edgar Erebus
10-18-2006, 03:25 PM
Um... now, I like U-God, he got best voice of Wu-Tang and 2nd best flow. His lyrics but need a lil' bit of improvement.

Now, if we on WTC were shittin' something stinky and stupid, we should stay quiet now and eat own shit we made. Else... we could diss back. I wasn't here for a quite long time so I don't know what was happening in the meantime.

Ya_Bane
10-18-2006, 03:26 PM

lol, yeah we could take the bulleting-discussion too some day.

But it's Rae's 'Lost Chamber'-bulletins that gets on my nerves the most..

FrenchShin
10-18-2006, 03:30 PM
he's replying right now in a bulletin :

''ME AN RZA ARE NOT BEEFIN IM NOT WAITING FOR NOBODY TO GIVE ME MUSIC DIG YOLL FANS STOP TWISTEN SHIT UP YOL THE REASON MOTHER FUCKER SEPERATE SOME OF YOLL DEAL WITH SEPERATION IO LIKE RAE BETTER THAN THIS DUDE ILIKE GZA BETTER THAN THIS DOOD ETC KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF CAUSE REALLY I DONT GIVA UGZILLA THE REALEST''

believe it, that's for real lol.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-18-2006, 03:30 PM

this is why i don't fuck wit u now toney

Lil' Ruger
10-18-2006, 03:33 PM
UEY is da man he's sick 2nd best verse on triumph. he's who i was lookin up too ass a light skinned nigga i was gonna go for him as halloween (not an insult) and ma nig was gonna be meth.

Coley
10-18-2006, 03:34 PM
he's replying right now in a bulletin :

''ME AN RZA ARE NOT BEEFIN IM NOT WAITING FOR NOBODY TO GIVE ME MUSIC DIG YOLL FANS STOP TWISTEN SHIT UP YOL THE REASON MOTHER FUCKER SEPERATE SOME OF YOLL DEAL WITH SEPERATION IO LIKE RAE BETTER THAN THIS DUDE ILIKE GZA BETTER THAN THIS DOOD ETC KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF CAUSE REALLY I DONT GIVA UGZILLA THE REALEST''

believe it, that's for real lol.

Now HE'S twisting shit, all we did was criticise his track, he's losin it...

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-18-2006, 03:34 PM
Dude is fustrated !!! U-God, just go back to the booth & spit some hard shit over some rugged beats if u don't want ur shit to go wood.

10-18-2006, 03:35 PM
Now HE'S twisting shit, all we did was criticise his track, he's losin it...

twistin what motherfuckers hate on him all the time here, its not a recent problem

not sayin people can't have opinions but people take it too far here talkin recklessly

Coley
10-18-2006, 03:35 PM
UEY is da man he's sick 2nd best verse on triumph. he's who i was lookin up too ass a light skinned nigga i was gonna go for him as halloween (not an insult) and ma nig was gonna be meth.
Word up, he lost quite some respect from me with this shit...

Coley
10-18-2006, 03:38 PM
twistin what motherfuckers hate on him all the time here, its not a recent problem

not sayin people can't have opinions but people take it too far here talkin recklessly
That's the truth, he's overhated for real man, but on the other site, he's the only one that can turn it into positive criticism - by recording dope shit.

(sorry for double post, didn't notice cause I quoted...)

Lil' Ruger
10-18-2006, 03:40 PM
someone post his myspace page it aint work for me do i needa be signed up?

Coley
10-18-2006, 03:42 PM
The messages are in his bulletins, I think only people in his friends list can see those...

FrenchShin
10-18-2006, 03:43 PM

that's why i post them... :looking:

Tetsuo
10-18-2006, 03:45 PM

LOL! How exactly do you go as U-God for halloween? Do they sell U-God costumes? Imagine pimptastic rolling up to someone's house on halloween trying pass himself off as U-God. I wouldn't give you any candy.

RagnaroK
10-18-2006, 03:49 PM

thats exactly my point

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-18-2006, 03:51 PM
Someone broke his heart !!! He better get back on the booth & spit like he did in 94 since he's so pissed :)

Edgar Erebus
10-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Yo, LET'S ALL WRITE A MEGA-DISS ON U-GOD!!!! Maybe he gon become so anry he gon write his best lyrics since Enter the 36 Chambers. All just for his benefit.

Dokuro
10-18-2006, 03:55 PM
7.let Your Self Go !!
P.s. I Puta New Joint Up To Lay Back An Smoke Your Greens To Some People Like It Some People Dont I Didit In15 Minutes To Keep The Sight Fresh New Album Comin Soon 2007 . Im Not Waiten For Rza To Do Anything For Me So Dont Ask If Hes On It Or Gonna Be On The Album. Ask Him N fuc Wutang Corp Yoll Pussyies Im Gonna See Yoll Real Soon Zilla
old golden arms is just sik of rza holden him back not alowing him not alowing him to experament with crunk baby u is still my homie and if he got a poblem with the corp blame it on the bitches like El Blanco aka Edbighead

peace

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-18-2006, 03:58 PM
On the real though ! U-God is da only one lacking right now. Meth just dropped a good album (4:21) after dropping a dissapointement as Tical O. MK is still on point ! Gza still got it. Ghost is still decent. RZA hasn't released anything in a while. Rae is about to drop OBCL II which will be dope. U-God's last 2 efforts were extremly dissapointing & he needs to prove us wrong or else, we won't support him.

Warcloud Ish
10-18-2006, 03:59 PM
U-God is one my fav. in the wu and Golden Arms redemption is THE MOST slept on wu-album of all time!!

I dont think U-god has lost it lyrically but The problem is that Uey's been hooking up with some shit ass producers (same thing that happened to raekwon on immobilitarity and lex diamonds).

I noticed that u-god and necro have become pretty close over that last year or whatever and i personally think that if those two hooked up they would make some serious banging music...

U-GOD if your reading this, hit up necro for some beats man...we need to hear uey on some rugged, grimey shit again

Coley
10-18-2006, 04:00 PM
No doubt, and relisten to Golden Arms Redemption too...you still have a lot of fans, don't lose them. Don't release '15 min tracks' anymore, too risky right now. Record songs, only release the best shit, and show the haters they were wrong.

Grongle
10-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Fss u-gods just made because they didnt fill out his bio

http://www.wutang-corp.com/artists/wu-artist.php?id=10

TSA
10-18-2006, 05:08 PM
7.let Your Self Go !!

U-god's right.....FUCK US!
Zillaouty BONG!

TSA
10-18-2006, 05:12 PM
just when to myspace and this is his newest one

ME AN RZA ARE NOT BEEFIN IM NOT WAITING FOR NOBODY TO GIVE ME MUSIC DIG YOLL FANS STOP TWISTEN SHIT UP YOL THE REASON MOTHER FUCKER SEPERATE SOME OF YOLL DEAL WITH SEPERATION IO LIKE RAE BETTER THAN THIS DUDE ILIKE GZA BETTER THAN THIS DOOD ETC KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF CAUSE REALLY I DONT GIVA UGZILLA THE REALEST

Making him my favorite Wu member of the day

GENERAL WISE
10-18-2006, 05:14 PM
lmao U-God getting dissed on a website dedicated to his clic.

Don't worry, U-God your 93-96 shit was the freshest in the clan.

Deity Allah
10-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Personally, I like the new track. I was bangin' out to it today at work

morgan
10-18-2006, 05:26 PM
^^ here here. U-God big up ya self man, if people like your music enough they'll buy it, but i dont think dissing this website helps your sales does it? I mean, you an integral part of the Wu Tang Clan right? So why dis your website? The Wu made you, and the Wu Tang fans. They can also take it all away...

P.S Get at Rza lol only messin man chill out.... I.T.S O.N.L.Y M.U.S.I.C+

Rame
10-18-2006, 05:39 PM
Damn, what hatred, U-God was really dope on Golden Arms Redemption and all Wu-Albums, didn't hear his later releases though

That new song is dope, I like his style

Dissing wu-corp is a bit weird, also he should wait for RZA, they're a perfect match

Gawd
10-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Because we think the track is no good doesn't mean we are no longer fans of U God.....whats with these grown men getting butt hurt over what ppl say on the internet. If the track was good we would of said otherwise. U God can't take critisism or opinions that dont look like his apparently. And that makes him ghey. So mr. u god......get over it....make better music....and stop crying like a diseased infant.....you fucking baby.

Lil' Ruger
10-18-2006, 05:59 PM
LOL! How exactly do you go as U-God for halloween? Do they sell U-God costumes? Imagine pimptastic rolling up to someone's house on halloween trying pass himself off as U-God. I wouldn't give you any candy.

lol believe it or not i kinda look like him im light skinned and i got ma hair shaved face is similar but not really that close idk what to be for halloween it was just a thought maybe flava flav lol.

444trumpets
10-18-2006, 06:07 PM
u god keeping it real...

Gawd
10-18-2006, 06:14 PM
Because we think the track is no good doesn't mean we are no longer fans of U God.....whats with these grown men getting butt hurt over what ppl say on the internet. If the track was good we would of said otherwise. U God can't take critisism or opinions that dont look like his apparently. And that makes him ghey. So mr. u god......get over it....make better music....and stop crying like a diseased infant.....you fucking baby.

/thread u gawd and method man are women and care to much what strangers think and if the strangers dont think the way u god and meth wants them too think, they form like voltron babies and crap their diapers and then cry because they need to be changed.....

we are your fans you big babys....and if your fans say the song is shit then the fuxing song is shit.

Hollow Dartz
10-18-2006, 06:14 PM
When is U-God gonna realise that he doesn't need Rza? go hit up True Master, Mathematics, 4th Diciple or Bronze? Oh well? LMAO at the diss though that shit is funny. U-God is a wild bull.

IronFingaz7
10-18-2006, 06:15 PM
He's right and its a big reason why I rarely post here nowadays. I read shit and if its something worth saying something, then I'll post but if not I read and keep it moving.

P.E.A.C.E.

Gawd
10-18-2006, 06:17 PM
so if ppl say every song is great and agree with everything the wu and etc does then youll post? but when ppl disagree with the moves that the artists are doing or dont like a track that is a reason to stop posting? last i checked opinions are ok to have.......i guess some ppl cant take that and are not as strong as they think they are.

444trumpets
10-18-2006, 06:37 PM
Yall fus is stupid...

num2son
10-18-2006, 06:50 PM
:lmao:

Co-sign

Sicka than aidZ
10-18-2006, 06:54 PM
I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THE HILLSIDE ALBUM OR MR XCITEMENT SO HE STILL STICKS OUT IN MY MIND AS ONE OF THE BADDEST RAPPERZ ALIVE

L~>1<~NKS
What's wack is U.G.'s Myspace mod. What... the .... fuck ... I hope the god ain't payin who ever that is those bulletins are garbage.

nuff respeck to the god though.

Prolifical ENG
just when to myspace and this is his newest one
ME AN RZA ARE NOT BEEFIN IM NOT WAITING FOR NOBODY TO GIVE ME MUSIC DIG YOLL FANS STOP TWISTEN SHIT UP YOL THE REASON MOTHER FUCKER SEPERATE SOME OF YOLL DEAL WITH SEPERATION IO LIKE RAE BETTER THAN THIS DUDE ILIKE GZA BETTER THAN THIS DOOD ETC KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF CAUSE REALLY I DONT GIVA UGZILLA THE REALEST

Hahaha there will always be fans that will say who their fav is.....ask me when I was a kid who my favourite Thundercat was and Id tell you. But I am at the point right now where The Clan is like all my children, I cant love anyone of them more than the other.

FUC YOU !! YOLL THE SAME MOTHER FUCKER THAT BE DOIN A HOLE LOT OF SHIT SIT DOWN IN MY FACE IF GONNA SAY SOMTHIN BOUGHT ME AN MY MUSIC SO WHAT I DONT USE RZAS BEAT GHOST DIDNT NEITHER YOLL SAY ANYTHING BOUGHT THAT NO IM A SEE YOLL PUSSIES

Yeah things are twisted here....speaking to wucorp like its one person with an opinion.

Leave it to me.

Sicka than aidZ
10-18-2006, 07:00 PM
THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF
BAN ALL THOSE FAGGITZ WHO START THOSE WEAK ASS PERSONAL THREADZ AND POST AFTER EVERY CAT WHO TELLZ EM THEY'RE SENSE OF HUMOUR IS WEAK. I DONT EVEN POST IN GENERAL MAN OR THE WU CHAMBER CUZ ITS THE SAME SHIT REPEATED A MILLION TIMEZ. AND TAKE OUT THE RACIAL HATE THOSE FAGZ NEED THIS PLACE OBVIOUSLY, TEACH THEIR ASS TO RESPECT EVERYONE IN THAT SENSE I COULD CARE LESS IF THEY AGREE WIT EVERYONE'Z OPININION'Z. THATS WHAT I DO IT WORKS OUT BEST FOR EVERYONE. PEACE TO UGOD TOO THAT CATZ A LEGEND:b :b

jokostyle
10-18-2006, 07:07 PM
God created anything that exists.If we exist as wu fan it's because the wu created us.A God can't diss his creation. It doesn t make sense.If the god do again fresh tracks like (with the same ethic , the same talent, the same creativity, not necessarily the same sound) those responsible of our existence as wu-fans (to not confuse with wu-stans) , the creation will pray another time(s) for the creator.

the question is : are U really a G O D ??

IronFingaz7
10-18-2006, 07:09 PM
so if ppl say every song is great and agree with everything the wu and etc does then youll post? but when ppl disagree with the moves that the artists are doing or dont like a track that is a reason to stop posting? last i checked opinions are ok to have.......i guess some ppl cant take that and are not as strong as they think they are.

My reason for not posting a lot like I used to has nothing to do with people giving respect to a song or not liking it, it is based upon all the other nonsense that comes along with, if you don't like you don't like it, that's fine with me. You're right about opinions being ok, I don't think every song is great either, but think about how many people take their opinion as the only opinion that is supposed to be right. If you don't like let that be you're decision, there is no need for the "drop the mic", "you're nothing without the wu", or "you're an idiot because you like that song or don't like that song" comments and that is the main reason for me not posting a lot of times, I'm a grown ass man getting ready to graduate from college and have mad shit going on in my life, I don't need to be dealing with the nonsense on a forum when I give my opinion, that's child's play, and it is probably the same reason U-God is pissed off. Maybe, if people gave him constructive criticism he wouldn't care, but some people just tell him he's horrible, he's nothing without wu, etc. and it probably pissed him off.

P.E.A.C.E.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-18-2006, 07:14 PM
What he has to do is prove all doubters wrong.... I wasn't feeling Meth anymore myself, but i think he did a pretty good comeback with 4:21 so i give him credit for that. When something is wack, u better be sure that fans will get upset cauz they the ones buying records. If U-God doesn't need any fans, he better make songs for his kids only, then we won't comment on them anymore. Like Nas said " When the fans don't talk, it worries the artist".

da kid toney
10-18-2006, 07:35 PM
yoyoyo why you banned my dadda? U GOD WAS THE ONE WHO ADRESSED A DISS TOWARDS THE WUCORP and Toney sees himself as a member of this board, so >Toney feels dissed by U-God, callin him a "Pussyie" so Toney re-acted and dissed him back. callin ugod a "stupid nig" ! why the hell gets toney banned and u-god still allowed to come here.. i mean.. he don´t come here obviously but... that´s not fair... FREE PRETTY TONEY!!! and sun tzu.. toney don´t care what you sayin cuz he thinks you on some racist curse.

Gawd
10-18-2006, 07:40 PM
My reason for not posting a lot like I used to has nothing to do with people giving respect to a song or not liking it, it is based upon all the other nonsense that comes along with, if you don't like you don't like it, that's fine with me. You're right about opinions being ok, I don't think every song is great either, but think about how many people take their opinion as the only opinion that is supposed to be right. If you don't like let that be you're decision, there is no need for the "drop the mic", "you're nothing without the wu", or "you're an idiot because you like that song or don't like that song" comments and that is the main reason for me not posting a lot of times, I'm a grown ass man getting ready to graduate from college and have mad shit going on in my life, I don't need to be dealing with the nonsense on a forum when I give my opinion, that's child's play, and it is probably the same reason U-God is pissed off. Maybe, if people gave him constructive criticism he wouldn't care, but some people just tell him he's horrible, he's nothing without wu, etc. and it probably pissed him off.

P.E.A.C.E.

he is being a baby...your calling those Comments CHILDS play and he is taking them to the heart.....lawls @ him for that. What a joke. he should be able to brush that shit off like a man but whatever

PLO-Stylez
10-18-2006, 07:41 PM
i thought U-God's track was pretty good not amazing but a decent track to kick back to. Props to U-God most ppl give him to much shit on this site. But if U-ey reads this shit only thing I want him to read is Bite ur own style from Wu Forever and u can make a damn classic.

Gawd
10-18-2006, 07:43 PM
lawls at u gods beef with rza as a publicity stunt.....ahahaha

leaguer1
10-18-2006, 07:50 PM
classic thread

IronFingaz7
10-18-2006, 07:52 PM
he is being a baby...your calling those Comments CHILDS play and he is taking them to the heart.....lawls @ him for that. What a joke. he should be able to brush that shit off like a man but whatever

I understand where you're coming from, but he is an artist and it's not as easy to make classics like everyone wants. Give him constructive criticism and maybe he'll listen, cuz I know I would be pissed off too if I'm making this shit and my fans have nothing good to say except drop the mic or you need Wu-Tang to survive and all that. Maybe, if I heard you're lyrics we're ill but the beat isn't to my liking or the track is ill, but the topic isn't my style, or I don't really like this one and just left it at that, there wouldn't be a problem.

P.E.A.C.E.

Gawd
10-18-2006, 07:56 PM
again he should be able to sort thru the bs to find the good comments or constructive ones....who care if some1 tells him to drop the mic, if anything that should make him more hungry and motivate him to do better...he is capable of doing better than what he has been doing......u god has talent he is great lyrically but he needs production.

Prolifical ENG
10-18-2006, 07:59 PM
yoyoyo why you banned my dadda? U GOD WAS THE ONE WHO ADRESSED A DISS TOWARDS THE WUCORP and Toney sees himself as a member of this board, so >Toney feels dissed by U-God, callin him a "Pussyie" so Toney re-acted and dissed him back. callin ugod a "stupid nig" ! why the hell gets toney banned and u-god still allowed to come here.. i mean.. he don´t come here obviously but... that´s not fair... FREE PRETTY TONEY!!! and sun tzu.. toney don´t care what you sayin cuz he thinks you on some racist curse.

hes lucky 36chambers never caught that.

PANDA PISS
10-18-2006, 08:02 PM
u-god and rza arent beefin, but maybe u-god should apologize to him anyway

IronSheik
10-18-2006, 08:03 PM
What's wack is U.G.'s Myspace mod. What... the .... fuck ... I hope the god ain't payin who ever that is those bulletins are garbage.
nuff respeck to the god though.

haha....its Uey himself postin & what not.....he's even bragged about it in the past how he was the 1st artists to do so & that others that started runnin they own sites were bitin him....

...& this is exactly the reason why this is happnein. IMO.....should be in the studios/clubs, crafting his skill instead of all up on MySpace w/bulletins & his bootlylicious Top 20, etc

whoever said it is true.....good MC (not great) but lacks the mentorship or crew 2 run with.......grouchy attitude prolly got him into all this drama with the Scramblers (crew he ran with since before the GAR album dropped)

co-sign....GAR was hella slept on & is a banger 2 me. this should get re-released somehow cuz u've heard of his issues with the way it was promoted which basically led to all the drama w/RzA (RzA says he lost lots of $$$ he personally chipped in to put out the album & that it was part of what led to the demise of the Wu-Tang Records label)

but its good hear he's comin out with an album in 2007 which im lookin forward 2.......at least he's strivin for that & hopefully a label will sign him (if not, will be on Dreddy's Think Differently/BabyGrande) & if he works it right, he can get ill production from the before-mentioned producers & drop a gem 4 us

PLO-Stylez
10-18-2006, 08:05 PM
classic thread

def

But U-God prove us wrong we know u can be dope. U-God just all pissed cuz we wont let go the fact that Mr.Xcitement suked. But we would have forgot about it but U-ey wouldnt stop sayin its dope

IronFingaz7
10-18-2006, 08:07 PM
again he should be able to sort thru the bs to find the good comments or constructive ones....who care if some1 tells him to drop the mic, if anything that should make him more hungry and motivate him to do better...he is capable of doing better than what he has been doing......u god has talent he is great lyrically but he needs production.

And you're completely right, I think U-God is an incredible lyricist and does need production, but theres no need for some of the comments, how are you a real fan saying stuff like that, shit like that even pisses me off when I know I'm ill, obviously I'm not the best, but I know damn well I'm not trash and nowhere near it, nahmean? Plus everyone knows how U-God is that's why his password on the Forever disc for the computer was grouch, LMAO, but yo, much respect to you, I feel where your coming from, stay safe.

P.E.A.C.E.

12weLvE
10-18-2006, 08:13 PM
I acually like the track a lot. Sorry Uey...but you gotta suck it up

PLO-Stylez
10-18-2006, 08:15 PM
And you're completely right, I think U-God is an incredible lyricist and does need production, but theres no need for some of the comments, how are you a real fan saying stuff like that, shit like that even pisses me off when I know I'm ill, obviously I'm not the best, but I know damn well I'm not trash and nowhere near it, nahmean? Plus everyone knows how U-God is that's why his password on the Forever disc for the computer was grouch, LMAO, but yo, much respect to you, I feel where your coming from, stay safe.

P.E.A.C.E.

yeah as an artist he is always gonna get criticism he just needs to look at constructive critisicm not the haters. I just want to hear U-God on some dope beats dont have to be rza get some MF Doom or somthing just keep it grimey.

444trumpets
10-18-2006, 08:15 PM
[quote=MastaKills;622038]haha....its Uey himself postin & what not.....he's even bragged about it in the past how he was the 1st artists to do so & that others that started runnin they own sites were bitin him....

...& this is exactly the reason why this is happnein. IMO.....he spends 2 much time fukin w/MySpace bulletings & his bootlylicious Top 20, etc....cops an attitude & whoever said it is true.....good MC (not great) but needs some mentorship or some1 2 run with.......same attitude prolly got him into all this drama with the Scramblers (crew he ran with since before the GAR album dropped)

co-sign....GAR was hella slept on & is a banger 2 me & u've heard of his issues with the way it was promoted which basically led to all the drama w/RzA (RzA says he lost lots of $$$ he personally chipped on cuz he put GAR on the Wu-Tang Records label which eventually folded)

HE AINT NEVA SAID SHIT LIKE THAT IN THE PAST

YOU FRONT EN

IronSheik
10-18-2006, 08:19 PM
HE AINT NEVA SAID SHIT LIKE THAT IN THE PAST

YOU FRONT EN

no, not frontin & he has....in many of his bulletins from mid-2005.......u were either not reading them back then or jus weren't his friend at that time....he will bring it up from time to time if that subject is brought up

444trumpets
10-18-2006, 08:22 PM
Yeah Whateva

But Even If He Has He Got The Right Too Cause He Done Shown And Prove Ya Dig Its That Wu Son!!!

Fuck Yall Haters Too!!!

Yeah!!!!

IronSheik
10-18-2006, 08:25 PM
who said he didnt have the right 2.........u was the 1 who started talkin shit son

all i made was a statement so go back & read it & chill with the negativity cuz u comin off as the hater!!!

444trumpets
10-18-2006, 08:26 PM
Yeah What Eva

Wutang Foreva

Yalls Is Fronten He Aint Said Shit Like That

TAURO
10-18-2006, 08:36 PM
U-God can say whatever the fuck he wants about the Corp, it's true that a lot of cats here have been overly critical of his most recent work but for the most part have been unfairly critical of him and in that respect he had the right to vent on us.
But he needs to learn that alot of us here want the best for him and the fact that he chooses to go into vastly different directions soundwise and then gets upset because we don't like it...well he shouldn't be too surprised by our negative reaction.

U-God does not need Rza to make a classic album but he should try and work with the wu elements or at least work with people who share similar grimey sounds, the talk of him doing stuff with Necro seems like good news to me because Necro could give him the grimey sounds he needs.

Golden Arms Redemption was a solid album, far from classic but it was a good debut for him. Uey still has what it takes to make a classic but he needs to buck up his ideas and stop trying to go against his wu soundscape with that wannabe crunk shit because noone is gonna take his shit seriously nor is he gonna go platinum, as the saying goes Uey DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU!!!

Gawd
10-18-2006, 08:39 PM
scary movie 3......lawls....u god loves that hat of his.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-18-2006, 09:17 PM
4 real, when he's in the booth, Is he actually using all his potential ? Maybe it's age cause these dudes are approaching their 40's & ain't used to grimy shit anymore..... Well, let's see what the outcome will be. Cilvaringz or Bronze could lace him up with some beats.

snapple
10-18-2006, 10:23 PM
hahahahhaa ugod would completely stomp on most of this fourm, kids talk shit.

RighteousAnger
10-19-2006, 12:30 AM
It's sad that U-God even had to say shit, and if I was in his shoes, I would've said shit too. Fucking wutangcorp.com and people have the nerve to say that he's the weakest link and shit? Wu dosen't have a weak link. I have faith in U, God.

ERN-DAWGY
10-19-2006, 01:00 AM
wow this thread took off fast, fucken ate a bunch of shrooms came back n BAAAM..

I'm out ya'll no comments..

U-GEE keep that solid shit comin..IRON GOD CHAMBER WAS ILL

PEACE I"M OUT

Longbongcilvaringz
10-19-2006, 01:51 AM
haha, what the fuck, this is to much.

why the fuck would he be dissing a fan website,

there are alot of idiots on the site, but they are all wu fans, so how can you disregard their opinion?

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-19-2006, 03:46 AM
Uey rules..RESPECT..

Marc051
10-19-2006, 04:13 AM
I don't have anything against the man personally but I don't like his music...so don't get all defensive

MRTOk
10-19-2006, 04:53 AM
I don't like u-god react: Every members of the wu-tang don't always have love from fans... Method Man and prequel Zero, Ghostface and Fishcale (i don't like it), Rza with his Bobby digital....Etc... It's all about every fans point of view.. it's really rare to make an album and every fans loves it... nahmsay? if 10% of fans loves the thing U-God do, let him do is thing... I Don't like hillside scramblers, Mr Exitement....

I'm disappointed to know the comportement of U-God against The WU... We got Meth an RZA in studio for another Wu Album... We've Lost Ol'Dirty... And U-God will not want to be on this album?? WTF. It's an occasion for him to do another thing, and maybe to please a lot of us....

GSTYLE
10-19-2006, 05:28 AM
am i the only one who actually liked some of the tracks off Mr Excitement? I think sometimes the hate gets too raw and it goes beyond criticism and opinions, but just hatin, but with that, some fans dikryde an artist and are over the top with their praise, so i guess it balances out in the end. hey, least we know he checks the site!

Dirty Knowledge
10-19-2006, 06:02 AM
Fuck U-God let's diss this motherfucka back who down? I never even really much liked dude ever to be honest like that.

jokostyle
10-19-2006, 06:09 AM
am i the only one who actually liked some of the tracks off Mr Excitement? I think sometimes the hate gets too raw and it goes beyond criticism and opinions, but just hatin, but with that, some fans dikryde an artist and are over the top with their praise, so i guess it balances out in the end. hey, least we know he checks the site!

No here's the tracks that i can listen all the time

02- its a wrap
03- hit em roll out
10- a long time ago
11- stop

for the following it depends of my state of mind

04- get down
06- im talkin to you
07- kick azz
12- bump

for the rest i must feel really really really happy

ol dirty abbot
10-19-2006, 06:10 AM
Good on him. He does cop a lot of shit on this site because his music may not be what you wanna hear. U-God is an amazing Emcee part of the greatest group ever and he done some mean solo shit.

wutanghk
10-19-2006, 06:57 AM
U-God should not hate on any of his Wu Tang Bros, i think he need to get himself together. he came from Wu and he'll be forever. Just stop hating.

pneumatic
10-19-2006, 07:28 AM
Uey rules..RESPECT..

Co-sign. Just gotta keep doing it man. I bought all his albums.

100pr00f
10-19-2006, 10:15 AM
AHH YEEEEAAH (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=25934059)

http://myspace-377.vo.llnwd.net/00238/77/38/238748377_s.jpg (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=25934059)

10/19/2006 1:33 AM

Fuck wutangcorp.com, they don't know shit. Just show them with your next album, I have faith.

VDB-King
10-19-2006, 10:25 AM
U-God raped Protect Ya Neck in 1992.

TGambino
10-19-2006, 11:01 AM
good lord people on here are retarded

IRAN
10-19-2006, 12:13 PM
good lord people on here are retarded

Yeah, thats right.... and you are one of them.

WU-KILLAH
10-19-2006, 12:42 PM
Pleeeease U-God ! another bulletin man !!!!!!

Edgar Erebus
10-19-2006, 12:45 PM
U-God raped Protect Ya Neck in 1992.

Ooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, the track would be impossible without his 4 line interlude

36chambers
10-19-2006, 12:59 PM
AHH YEEEEAAH (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=25934059)

http://myspace-377.vo.llnwd.net/00238/77/38/238748377_s.jpg (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=25934059)

10/19/2006 1:33 AM

Fuck wutangcorp.com, they don't know shit. Just show them with your next album, I have faith.

When someone looking like this disrespects you...

http://myspace-945.vo.llnwd.net/00725/54/90/725780945_l.jpg

You dont take much notice to things they say :mexico:

100pr00f
10-19-2006, 01:19 PM
haha

RighteousAnger
10-19-2006, 01:39 PM
That's me in the pic two posts up and I didn't disrespect anyone. I agree with U-God. Of course he dosen't mean his fans on wutangcorp, he means fuck the people who are saying stupid shit about him...which is an overwhelmingly large amount of people ON A SITE DEDICATED TO THE WU. I mean, look at this:

Fuck U-God let's diss this motherfucka back who down? I never even really much liked dude ever to be honest like that.

I'd be pissed too if my "fans" acted like this.

P.S. Keep talking shit on me and my ugly mug, I enjoy it.

100pr00f
10-19-2006, 01:43 PM
haha is it really u and also some peeps got bannd for talking to much shit

i only see about 10 out of 600,000 members here talking shit lol

but damn to go and say fuck corp as a whole is like suicide cuz this is were most of his fans chill

but what ever im not getting in it

TGambino
10-19-2006, 01:46 PM
haha is it really u and also some peeps got bannd for talking to much shit

i only see about 10 out of 600,000 members here talking shit lol

but damn to go and say fuck corp as a whole is like suicide cuz this is were most of his fans chill

but what ever im not getting in it
most of the ppl on here aint hip hop fans

100pr00f
10-19-2006, 01:47 PM
from the ones i know are and thats alot of corp members

100pr00f
10-19-2006, 01:48 PM
haha its not 600,000 its 30,000

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Dude is wack & it's true . He hasn't done anything decent since Forever ! He can't hold an album dolo.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-19-2006, 02:38 PM
the corp is for the fans not the artists - fuck him if he cant take critasisim. i havent herd his new shit but his songs 'still grimy' and the newie of masta killa's (4got the name) are dope - i still cant read the u-god dissing the corp page - links someone ?

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
10-19-2006, 05:32 PM
Wow I Cant Believ How Ignorant This Thread Has Become ...The Cat Was Just Honoured Wit His Clan ...If You Think You Can Make Better Music ....Lets Here It Come On .....

And To The Idiot Who Said "Let All Write Him A Big Diss".......

Yeah Write A Diss To A Recording Artist......Thats How Ignorant You Haters Are.....Most Of Yall Aint Even Hip Hop Artist And Half Of Yall Arnt Even Hip Hop Fans ........

wuswordz95
10-19-2006, 05:42 PM
Who cares maybe some of you fools deserver to be dissed. i mean some of you jabronis like 50 cent and jayz. if u god is dissing those kind of people then im 100 percent with him

Kriszy Substance
10-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Wow I Cant Believ How Ignorant This Thread Has Become ...The Cat Was Just Honoured Wit His Clan ...If You Think You Can Make Better Music ....Lets Here It Come On .....

And To The Idiot Who Said "Let All Write Him A Big Diss".......

Yeah Write A Diss To A Recording Artist......Thats How Ignorant You Haters Are.....Most Of Yall Aint Even Hip Hop Artist And Half Of Yall Arnt Even Hip Hop Fans ........

EXACTLY. All my love to U-God. Fuck the dumbshit.

eVoL
10-19-2006, 05:49 PM
fuck u god, weakest link in the Wu since day one

he's right tho, most of you are all pussies

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-19-2006, 08:10 PM
All he has to do is drop some dope shit & everybody will shut their mouth & buy his shit. As long as he keeps releasing wack shit, he won't sell any records & be fustrated.

THE W
10-19-2006, 09:13 PM
we all need to learn to be more responsible with our criticism.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-19-2006, 09:34 PM
we all need to learn to be more responsible with our criticism.

What do u mean ? Responsible. Don't 4get that we buy records, so we have the right to criticize if we ain't feeling what he's releasing. Just like i said, he won't sell anything if he keeps making the tracks he's making now.

THE W
10-19-2006, 09:44 PM
where did i say not to criticize? i said be more responsible while doing it. keep it about the music and not the artist.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-19-2006, 09:56 PM
where did i say not to criticize? i said be more responsible while doing it. keep it about the music and not the artist.

How can u talk about the music & not the artist ? Are u retarded or what. U-God represents the music he makes.

ol dirty abbot
10-19-2006, 10:08 PM
Who cares maybe some of you fools deserver to be dissed. i mean some of you jabronis like 50 cent and jayz. if u god is dissing those kind of people then im 100 percent with him

couldnt give a fuck who he is dissing....dont see why that is relevant to his artistic talent

truth0ne
10-19-2006, 11:24 PM
From his response to me, it seems his beef is with who actually runs the day-to-day of this site, as well as the handful of immature fucks who take every opportunity they get to trash the man.

It's sad, cause... he is reading this shit and it's so bad that he doesn't wanna interact with y'all. Prolly is the same situation for most of the remaining members.

Rae and U-God been on MySpace like a mug for the past week or so.
Meth hits up his fanbase on MySpace.
GZA is supposed to get up on his MySpace page soon, if I'm not mistaken...

Why would they choose to interact through MySpace rather than the OFFICIAL Wu-Tang website? A site with a dedicated fanbase?

Answer: They more than likely come across less and less of you prick-ass young suburban muhfuckas on MySpace.

I'd leave this shit if I was them, too...

Shit... RINGZ don't even be on here like he used to be, and that's saying a LOT.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-20-2006, 12:44 AM
maybe he is interacting ? the thing that gets me is he made a public diss (which i havent read STILL! links please people) i cant see how he can lump us all together as the corp, we all have diffrent opinions on this matter - so he is the ignorant one realy, i mean which wu member has'nt copped some shit thru this site - i think the saying of the day should be "possative energy activates constant elevation" him getting behind a pc and "dissing" a forum is quite childish - and were all pussies ? get fucked mother fucker ! to me it seems he is diggin a bigger hole, i havent said shit on u-god till this thread but now im a pussy. hmmmmmmm. fuck it this shit aint worth my time anymore - he should be saying the same, and only focus on possatives. maybe he was drunk and angry ?

here you go lucky-hands :f

remember its only OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-20-2006, 03:22 AM
From his response to me, it seems his beef is with who actually runs the day-to-day of this site, as well as the handful of immature fucks who take every opportunity they get to trash the man.

It's sad, cause... he is reading this shit and it's so bad that he doesn't wanna interact with y'all. Prolly is the same situation for most of the remaining members.

Rae and U-God been on MySpace like a mug for the past week or so.
Meth hits up his fanbase on MySpace.
GZA is supposed to get up on his MySpace page soon, if I'm not mistaken...

Why would they choose to interact through MySpace rather than the OFFICIAL Wu-Tang website? A site with a dedicated fanbase?

Answer: They more than likely come across less and less of you prick-ass young suburban muhfuckas on MySpace.

I'd leave this shit if I was them, too...

Shit... RINGZ don't even be on here like he used to be, and that's saying a LOT.

If u don't like his wack shit then u considered immature ? Dude is definitly the wackest of the 9 generals. I will keep saying it, if he keeps releasing the type of tracks he is now, he might as well drop the mic & start hustling cauz he won't make a dime of the rap game. The only way he'll make dough is, by being on a group album. I don't hate U-God the person, but the music he's coming out with is horrible & we want a change or we won't support him.

THE W
10-20-2006, 09:21 AM
How can u talk about the music & not the artist ? Are u retarded or what. U-God represents the music he makes.
my point:

there's a difference between being critical of an artist and "talking shit" about an artist. do you understand now?

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-20-2006, 09:22 AM
http://xs308.xs.to/xs308/06425/ugods.jpg

THE W
10-20-2006, 09:24 AM
Dude is definitly the wackest of the 9 generals.

he might as well drop the mic & start hustling cauz he won't make a dime of the rap game.

comments like this are the reason u-god is pissed. not because you dont like his music.

snapple
10-20-2006, 09:28 AM
yea how are you gonna be on a wu-tang site and hate on U-God whats up with that?

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-20-2006, 09:58 AM
yea how are you gonna be on a wu-tang site and hate on U-God whats up with that?

It's not hate, we want a change...... Method Man's new album is decent . He knew his fans didn't like the Prequel & he dropped a better album. This criticism should make U-God work harder.

hectis
10-20-2006, 10:02 AM
would u god rather have the fans lie and say they liked it?

Gawd
10-20-2006, 10:05 AM
would u god rather have the fans lie and say they liked it?

exactly

snapple
10-20-2006, 10:34 AM
If u don't like his wack shit then u considered immature ? Dude is definitly the wackest of the 9 generals. I will keep saying it, if he keeps releasing the type of tracks he is now, he might as well drop the mic & start hustling cauz he won't make a dime of the rap game. The only way he'll make dough is, by being on a group album. I don't hate U-God the person, but the music he's coming out with is horrible & we want a change or we won't support him.

sorry you're not being nice about it at all, you said hes the weakest and wont make a dime off the rap game? and you're saying you're not a hater? youre delusional too? youd get knocked the fuck out if you said in real life man at least know what the fuck you're saying for real

36chambers
10-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Ive posted our very own bulletin on myspace on this subject. Check it.

crass
10-20-2006, 12:02 PM
^^nice. i wonder if/how he's gonna respond to that!

Coley
10-20-2006, 12:06 PM
Can someone post that bulletin here?

100pr00f
10-20-2006, 12:07 PM
hope u god see's it and trows down a interview with u
get things straight

crass
10-20-2006, 12:08 PM
Subject: WHy is u-god mad at us??

Body: ... I dont know.

We, as a website, haven't done or said anything personally towards U-God or his music. Users on the forums have recently talked on his last album, saying bad words, maybe thats why he Is mad at the site? We wont be censoring anyone out on the forums because of there opinions on music, so If U-God is mad because of that, then he needs to learn to take critisism more. U-God is usually loved on the forums, but when a Clan member drops something the fans aren't feeling too much, they wont love It because Its from a Clan member. Wu-Tang fans are very demanding, and If they dont like they music, they wont hide that fact.

Its not a good idea on his part to disrespect the Official website of the Wu-Tang Clan, so Im ending this here. I have approached U-God numerous times asking him for an Interview for the site, but he never replies. All the fans want Is to hear from there favourite MC's. So I dont think U-God will be giving us an Interview any time soon, dont say we never tried.

Peace to the fans, 36 writing off.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-20-2006, 12:12 PM
sorry you're not being nice about it at all, you said hes the weakest and wont make a dime off the rap game? and you're saying you're not a hater? youre delusional too? youd get knocked the fuck out if you said in real life man at least know what the fuck you're saying for real

I don't have to be nice about anything. I'm just exposing the truth ! Knock the fuck out by who ? U such a internet gangsta :clap:

truth0ne
10-20-2006, 12:22 PM

I ain't saying that not liking his latest output is immature... cause I for damn sure didn't buy that shit. (He's capable of much better, IMHO)

I'm saying that some of the shit that gets posted here is mad immature.
Looking at how a lot of y'all who post on here are young buls, I shouldn't expect better, should I?

From this point on is an open letter directed to anyone who reads this... and tell me if I'm wrong. Unlike U-God, I can deal with criticism from strangers...

Many of you came to know Wu when they were at the height of their popularity in 1997 or 1998. A few of you way after the fact. If you are 17 now, you were 4 when Wu dropped. Couldn't even spell or tie your shoes correctly... How can you make such demands on grown-ass men?

U-God is known as the "grouch" of the group. He can have a real shitty attitude towards people and I think he's been foolish in airing out (in public) his grievances with The Clan during the last few years...

...but it's ultimately his prerogative. His choice.

What I have noticed in my years dealing with the online Wu community is... y'all think you own Wu-Tang. That's right.

Since the mainstream stopped showing them love, and since they've basically been blacklisted and stopped from being a major force in the game, you've taken it upon yourselves to adopt them... and then took it further.

What was once die-hard support for your favorite rap crew has become blind allegiance and to a point, you now think you own them. It happens all the time. Actors. Singers. Artists... all across the board.

They catch wind of it, and even begin to cater to you, then you think you own them. They fail to meet your demands and you unleash the wrath!

With a crew like Wu-Tang, you can expect average people to start comparing who is more skilled at whatever than whoever... but if you call yourself the true supporter, why would you even deal with that separation like that? There shouldn't even BE posts like that on this board...

Why are you not going to bat for someone like Meth, who dropped a very solid album 2 months ago and is not even getting a push from his label? No video, no marketing, no promotion, no budget. But peep how this new highly-average Jay-Z single has a 7M budget behind it...

Why are you aiming darts at the MC instead of the labels?

MUST RZA produce every beat on an album? Why aren't you lobbying for True Master or Allah Math?

It's shit like this that makes the artist turn on you, for real...
U-God sees it. I think they said Deck fucking lurks on here...

You never even know who else... and you'll prolly never hear from them about it, either.

This site COULD be better, as well.

U-God is saying how the people involved w/ the day-to-day of this site aren't even part of the extended fam, and that you all are virtual strangers. He's probably speaking on Ringz and 'nem...

What is the deal with other sites scooping the latest Wu news?
On the real, Chambermusik and CNo do more digging and building with Wu than WuTangCorp does!!! And they damn near laugh at this site! It's become a joke, yo! LOL

WTF is that all about?

If I was an admin or moderator, I swear I'd have this place in tip-top shape in no time...

crass
10-20-2006, 12:30 PM
you have some good points. particularly how u-god shouldn't express his grouchiness so pubicly/explicitly all the time. as for Cno and chambermusik, fuck em

THE W
10-20-2006, 12:32 PM
you should offer up some ideas in the "dear admins" forum.

duotone
10-20-2006, 12:33 PM
first of all, sorry for my bad english... im from german... but im no nazi and not from the klukluxklan.... i just life here and i think everybody is the same as me.... you know? we all people... i think the american think bad about the germans because this motherfucker hitler... but hes from austria... fuck hitler!
ok
now to ugod!

i think hes very arogant (is it a english word ? arogant?)

only cause his success with his debut album Golden Arms Redemption in 1999 he think he s the boss and think he dont need rza or either...
but whats up... what the fuck is mr excitement or ugodzilla.... its not wutang .... no track sounds like a wutrack... they have nothing in common with wutangsounds...
but the other get on the same way... i think in 2010 they are all signd on defjam or somthin' like that...
but i think, wu.... go back to you source.... back to the roots... back to the 36 chambers linke in the early 90s (gravediggaz or the debut album enter the wutang)

so no disrespect to ugod... but don't get on the same way like 50cent or either with them clubsounds... it suck!!!!

peace!

sorry 4 bad english...

peace from germany!!!!

WU-KILLAH
10-20-2006, 12:35 PM
Damn when I listen to black Jesus, Heaters, element of surprise, triumph, chessboxin ... Im like "wtf happened to that dude ?"

Coley
10-20-2006, 12:55 PM
first of all, sorry for my bad english... im from german... but im no nazi and not from the klukluxklan.... i just life here and i think everybody is the same as me.... you know? we all people... i think the american think bad about the germans because this motherfucker hitler... but hes from austria... fuck hitler!
ok
now to ugod!

The fuck? http://i11.tinypic.com/49ft284.gif

snapple
10-20-2006, 02:26 PM
I don't have to be nice about anything. I'm just exposing the truth ! Knock the fuck out by who ? U such a internet gangsta :clap:

and you're stupid, ugod and the Wu would knock you the fuck out. i dont give a fuck what you say about ugod you think i really meant that if i knew you in real life if you knocked Ugod that id just deck you? you're such a general retard:clap:

duotone
10-20-2006, 02:26 PM
i dont know what u mean with "the fuck"?!?

crass
10-20-2006, 02:58 PM
"the fuck" being short for "what the fuck"

i think it was in reference to your lengthy discussion of hitler

snapple
10-20-2006, 04:25 PM
he was just putting it out there about the hitler thing since he prolly can tell this site is full of ignorant judgemental retards, seeing threads that are targeting the middle class and shit he prolly made the assumtion people will hate on him for being german

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
10-20-2006, 04:26 PM
nigaas still buggin ...get a life

madstyles
10-20-2006, 04:30 PM
For just making that sh1t in 15 min I think it turned out rather well....Of course I would want to see rza produce a whole u god album but for whatever reasons thats not happening anytime soon. Does u god need rza to be dope not really but having rza on the boards certainly helps. At the same time that sh1t applies to every clan member and its not like they dont know this.

U god has the talent to spit some ill sh1t. He just needs to be backed up by dope production but, not just good beats make an album great and u god knows this. You need cohesiveness. A consistant sound that takes the listener on a journey. So if u god happens to read this...take your time man.

RagnaroK
10-20-2006, 04:38 PM
wow! this thread still on

DRUNKENDRAGON
10-20-2006, 04:47 PM
Here's U-God's latest myspace blog:

Date: Oct 20, 2006 5:23 PM

Subject PUSSIES ON BLOGS UGODZILLA WU !!!

Body: IT IS NOT THE CRITIC WHO COUNTS NOR THE MAN WHO POINTS OUT HOW A STONG MAN STUMBLED OR WHERE THE DOER OF DEEDS COULD HAVE DONE BETTER THE CREDIT BELONGS TO THE MAN WHO IS ACTUALLY IN THE ARENA WHOS FACE IS MARRED BUY THE DUST AND SWEAT N BLOOD WHO STRIVES VALIANTLY WHOS ERRORS COMES SHORT AGAIN N AGAIN .WHO NOES GREAT ENTHUSIASM GREAT DEVTIONS WHO SPENDS HIMSELF IN A WORTHY CAUSE.WHO AT BEST A MAN LYEING ON THE SIDE WALK AS PEOPLE PASS BY KNOWS IN THE END THE TRIUMPH OF HIGH ACHIEVEMENT .AND AT WHO AT WORSE IF HE FAILS AT LEAST FAILS WHILE DOING GREATLY.(SO THAT HIS PLACE SHALL NEVER BE WITH THOSE TIMID SOULS WHO NEITHER NO VICTORY OR DEFEAT . (PUSSIES PUSSIES PUSSIES UGODZILLA WU IM A SEE ALL OF YOU REAL SOON GO HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTERS

Rame
10-20-2006, 04:55 PM
What's wrong with this dude? On live footages he looks down-to-earth and behind the computer like a mad man

crass
10-20-2006, 05:13 PM
i don't know what his problem is...it's not making him very appealing

Alesco
10-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Keep ya head up u god.

Juss prove all the haters wrong. you have it in you bro.

Take it easy son. make some good shit with that anger man.

The real wu fans have faith in you bruva.

After all.. they just words man.

Peace brother.

THE W
10-20-2006, 06:06 PM
u-god isnt helping himself at all by acting like this.

10-20-2006, 06:08 PM
why the fuck is there 12 pages man ya'll need to get off this shit

Origin™
10-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Because alot of people like to act like bitches watching soap operas on this forum... This shit gives some'a these dudes a reason too live.

10-20-2006, 06:28 PM
i also find it funny that 36 told U God it's not a good idea to diss the official site....LMAO cmon yo HE IS WU TANG.......LMAO this is sad on so many levels

i'm not even with siding with anyone...but this is just sad

Origin™
10-20-2006, 06:39 PM
lol ya I find it pretty amusing if anything Sun

GRANDMASSIVE.
10-20-2006, 07:19 PM
he should stop bullshittin & holla at the wu elements, he's got the talent but the beats he picks arent up to par, imma have to holla at this nigga now....lol

MMTX
10-20-2006, 07:33 PM
Since this thread is slowly dieying out let me just say... All of you have good points. I was upset when I started this thread and did not think about a lot of the things that were posted. Most of you are right about UEY being hardheaded, and I know Mr. Xcitement really did not meet real Wu-Tang listeners standards. But instead of hating I want us real Wu-Tang fans to just really wish the best for him. Like THE CRZA's signuture says "U-God is due for a great album . . . bitches"
We all want the Wu to climb to the top again. I just dont want specific members to rise back to the top alone, I want all of them to make it up there, specially U-God, Deck, And Masta Killah.
Peace yall'

Everyone needs to read most of this quote above.
WE (TRUE WU FANS) need wish the best for ALL of them and show a lil' more RESPECT overall. So turn your frustrations on the topic into motivations instead. The short time I've been in here I can't believe some of the things people write about different members of the WU and these are supposed to be FANS? What's good? My whole point is if you want to show constructive criticism that's one thing and that's cool, but too much hating going on.
WE (TRUE WU FANS) need to show more support

---Strictly for the HATERZ...

---Ok apparently nobody gets the true message here. Read back through all of your posts, all of your criticism. The constructive is cool but you guys went overboard trying to straight verbally smash on him. So take a moment read through your comments and so forth, then ask your question: why he won't interview with us? All of you (just the HATERZ now) are being 10 times worse then each and every one of you are wrongly accusing him of being. No I'm not saying he is 100 percent innocent. I'm simply saying that Yes this is an official WU fansite, yet some of you show absolutely no love at all. An offical -TRUE WU FAN- would show some true damn support. You can say whatever you want but when it comes down to it, a TRUE fan is going to want ALL of WU to shine not only acheive their goals but exceed them as well..
SO IN THIS OFFICIAL WU FANSITE WE NEED TO BE SHOWING SOME MORE SUPPORT.. (to the HATERZ) you should be ashamed of some of those posts. It's okay to disagree, I mean damn we can agree to disagree. Once again Not saying everybody needs to like everybody all I'm sayin is there are certain ways to go about doing things. Need to show some RESPECT!:yes:

36chambers
10-20-2006, 08:39 PM
i also find it funny that 36 told U God it's not a good idea to diss the official site....LMAO cmon yo HE IS WU TANG.......LMAO this is sad on so many levels

i'm not even with siding with anyone...but this is just sad

Yes, exactly. Him dissing a site dedicated to his group, legacy, whatever you want to call it, doesn't look good on him or us. If he has a problem with what people say about him, go and prove them wrong buy releasing an album, dont go on the net disrespecting the website of his crew. The problem I have is, hes disrespecting this site, when we haven't said or done shit to him, we cant censor negative stuff thats being said about Clan members, were not like other sites that do that. Free speech. He has free speech too, but hes pointing the finger at the wrong person. He keeps saying hes going to come and see us, but what the hell have we done? All we wanted was an Interview.

Stupid shit.

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
10-20-2006, 08:41 PM
hey i like u-god his shit is gangsta

but you know a ;niggah like him will diss yo ass fo fee or free

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
10-20-2006, 08:43 PM
Yes, exactly. Him dissing a site dedicated to his group, legacy, whatever you want to call it, doesn't look good on him or us. If he has a problem with what people say about him, go and prove them wrong buy releasing an album, dont go on the net disrespecting the website of his crew. The problem I have is, hes disrespecting this site, when we haven't said or done shit to him, we cant censor negative stuff thats being said about Clan members, were not like other sites that do that. Free speech. He has free speech too, but hes pointing the finger at the wrong person. He keeps saying hes going to come and see us, but what the hell have we done? All we wanted was an Interview.

Stupid shit.
but shit he been dissin niggas that be rockin the wu flags
cuz they aint wearing them right
shit i might be that nigga shit i handle my bizz

36chambers
10-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Im going to close this real soon, Its stupid. He has a problem with fans, not this site. All I wanted was an Interview, guess he wont give it to us so fuck it.

Sicka than aidZ
10-20-2006, 09:26 PM
THIS SUCKS

PANDA PISS
10-20-2006, 09:30 PM
how do we even know he was addressin wu corp?
he may just have dissed various fans he met in the street

tha god concept
10-20-2006, 09:32 PM
why golden arms catchin mad e-feelins???...

i like his shit but he sounds like a little bitch the way hes responding to peoples opinions on his music.

THE W
10-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Im going to close this real soon, Its stupid. He has a problem with fans, not this site. All I wanted was an Interview, guess he wont give it to us so fuck it.
might as well close it now. all people are doing is coming in here making comments that they would get their teeth knocked out for if they said it to ugod's face.

nevermind, i just moved it

Bloo
10-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Here's U-God's latest myspace blog:

Date: Oct 20, 2006 5:23 PM

Subject PUSSIES ON BLOGS UGODZILLA WU !!!

Body: IT IS NOT THE CRITIC WHO COUNTS NOR THE MAN WHO POINTS OUT HOW A STONG MAN STUMBLED OR WHERE THE DOER OF DEEDS COULD HAVE DONE BETTER THE CREDIT BELONGS TO THE MAN WHO IS ACTUALLY IN THE ARENA WHOS FACE IS MARRED BUY THE DUST AND SWEAT N BLOOD WHO STRIVES VALIANTLY WHOS ERRORS COMES SHORT AGAIN N AGAIN .WHO NOES GREAT ENTHUSIASM GREAT DEVTIONS WHO SPENDS HIMSELF IN A WORTHY CAUSE.WHO AT BEST A MAN LYEING ON THE SIDE WALK AS PEOPLE PASS BY KNOWS IN THE END THE TRIUMPH OF HIGH ACHIEVEMENT .AND AT WHO AT WORSE IF HE FAILS AT LEAST FAILS WHILE DOING GREATLY.(SO THAT HIS PLACE SHALL NEVER BE WITH THOSE TIMID SOULS WHO NEITHER NO VICTORY OR DEFEAT . (PUSSIES PUSSIES PUSSIES UGODZILLA WU IM A SEE ALL OF YOU REAL SOON GO HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTERS

HAHAHA!!!

Ya'll better be sure not to shout out what your screen name is at the next Wu-Tang concert. Uey gonna pull a Jay and Silent Bob move and take your names down and jump you backstage for talkin shit on the forum :lmao:

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-20-2006, 11:04 PM
and you're stupid, ugod and the Wu would knock you the fuck out. i dont give a fuck what you say about ugod you think i really meant that if i knew you in real life if you knocked Ugod that id just deck you? you're such a general retard:clap:

U such an idiot.. u definitly ain't worth my time !

U-God is wack & i will stick to it until he proves me wrong. He fell the fuck off & won't rise up as long as he keeps releasing stuff like Mr Xcitement.

Sicka than aidZ
10-20-2006, 11:13 PM
U such an idiot.. u definitly ain't worth my time !

U-God is wack & i will stick to it until he proves me wrong. He fell the fuck off & won't rise up as long as he keeps releasing stuff like Mr Xcitement.

WHATEVER MAN, HEY YO EVERYBODY'S ENTITLED TO AN OPINION, U GOD CAN HANDLE HIS OWN HE'LL BE BACK KICKIN ASS HOPEFULLY. STAY UP UEY AN DONT LET THIS INTERNET SHIT FUK WIT WHAT U REALLY ABOUT

Sicka than aidZ
10-20-2006, 11:17 PM
DEDICATE POST 187 TO ALL DA WU HATERZ:fucku: STAY UP ZILLA

duotone
10-21-2006, 03:00 AM
From Snapple:
he was just putting it out there about the hitler thing since he prolly can tell this site is full of ignorant judgemental retards, seeing threads that are targeting the middle class and shit he prolly made the assumtion people will hate on him for being german

Thanks.

you know what i mean...! :clap:

Coley
10-21-2006, 03:46 AM
HAHAHA!!!

Ya'll better be sure not to shout out what your screen name is at the next Wu-Tang concert. Uey gonna pull a Jay and Silent Bob move and take your names down and jump you backstage for talkin shit on the forum :lmao:
Yeah, he should seriously quit that stupid shit.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
10-21-2006, 09:13 AM
36 , please close this shit thank you

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-21-2006, 11:26 AM
36 , please close this shit thank you

lol, closing a thread cauz most ppl on it think U-God ain't briging heat. Ya'll can't handle the truth !!!! The truth remains the same so closing this thread won't help.

10-21-2006, 04:58 PM
the truth in your eyes is a opinion blown way out of proportion and that completely ignores what U God has done and treats him like a new jack

your truth is fallacy

Gawd
10-21-2006, 05:42 PM
all people are doing is coming in here making comments that they would get their teeth knocked out for if they said it to ugod's face.
yeah cuz he is invincable or somthing right?

THE W
10-21-2006, 11:07 PM
no one is telling anyone that they have to say they like everything.

there is a different bewteen respectfully saying you didnt enjoy someone's music and talking trash about someone. and then people on here complain about there not being any interviews or exclusive news for this site. wu artists dont wanna have anything to do with a site full of prick fans.

artists need to learn how to take criticism and fans need to learn how to give criticism.

Visionz
10-22-2006, 12:09 AM

there is a different bewteen respectfully saying you didnt enjoy someone's music and talking trash about someone. and then people on here complain about there not being any interviews or exclusive news for this site. wu artists dont wanna have anything to do with a site full of prick fans.

artists need to learn how to take criticism and fans need to learn how to give criticism.

word up to that^, Uey still that dude that dropped a tight verse on Impossible

"Our ever-lastin essence stay flying over Egypt"

It's like a Superbowl Title, you can't ever take it away from him. He was on one of the tightest Wu songs ever. period. People don't get a pass on havin slumps or making wrong choices just cause huge amounts of people know your name. You don't like something, OK, cool, don't buy it. But straight up hatin? To me, its a bad move.

crass
10-22-2006, 03:06 AM

i don't buy that argument, because of the 1000+ people who visit the site on a daily basis (36's statistic) only a few of them contribute to the forum. of that few, a minority talks trash. so it's lame of wu-tang to not contribute stuff out of spite for a small, unavoidable part of the site.

TGambino
10-22-2006, 03:11 AM
haha ugod got wucorp goin crazy for days :lmao:

most of the ppl usin this msg board aint hip hop fans at all.... if i was a hip hop artist i wouldnt come here

Bloo
10-22-2006, 03:16 AM
For real ya'll outside of all the bullshit. U-God just told ya'll right there the reason why Wu don't even support their own site. Honestly why should they. I'd be fed up with ya'll too if every single time I checked my site the only feedback I got was how wack I was. Don't get me wrong though. I'm far from a Dickrider, there are some Wu albums that I haven't touched in years cause I can't find anything good to listen to on them. But at the same time I show my support. And honestly, out of all the folks in this thread talkin shit, how many would have the heart to say that shit to U-God in person and man up for the reprocussions? You know they don't call him the grumpy one for nothin. :)

THE W
10-22-2006, 09:33 AM
i don't buy that argument, because of the 1000+ people who visit the site on a daily basis (36's statistic) only a few of them contribute to the forum. of that few, a minority talks trash. so it's lame of wu-tang to not contribute stuff out of spite for a small, unavoidable part of the site.
it has gotten better since the mod team has cracked down on all the trash talk that ran rampent on this site but it still not as good as it should be.

this thread shows that we still have a problem but its nowhere near as bad as it used to be.

J-Cee
10-22-2006, 10:06 AM
all i put it down to is his beat choice..if he was on some bangin,raw ass beats then hed be ill.Most his lyrics are still fire.

Hollow Dartz
10-22-2006, 10:07 AM
To me, if you can't take criticism don't become an MC. If you have alot of people saying your shit is wack then obviously there's something wrong with your shit.

Jesus Christ
10-22-2006, 10:22 AM
U-GOD-
You fucking homosexual looking gorrilla mother fucker. Wearing lipstick on the hip hop honors, shitting on the only handful of fans you have-

FUCK YOU

You want take this to the streets mother fucker hit me up, I'll give you my location-

We can handle this like gentle men, or we can get into some Gangsta shit.

biblebullet
10-22-2006, 03:17 PM

Then dont read and don't post either cause nobody is reading your shit too cause we could all do without your useless crap too.

Jesus Christ
10-22-2006, 10:55 PM
U-GOD-
You fucking homosexual looking gorrilla mother fucker. Wearing lipstick on the hip hop honors, shitting on the only handful of fans you have-

FUCK YOU

You want take this to the streets mother fucker hit me up, I'll give you my location-

We can handle this like gentle men, or we can get into some Gangsta shit.

I'm sorry U-God, I've had time to think it over now, can we still be friends?

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2006, 11:18 PM
holy fuck, and i thought general was bad

snapple
10-22-2006, 11:20 PM

thats the thing though, people don't do it right. thats why i made the point that kid would get knocked the fuck out, if you don't feel baby uey thats fine, but some kids on here just talk so much shit its not even funny, ugod is wu-tang. wu-tang would not be the same without wu-tang. ugod is dope and has contributed to hiphop and thats the bottom line. you need to respect him for that, and if you cant respect him for his music, he has street credibility too so respect that. as my mother once told me "if you dont have anything nice to say then don't say it at all" or chose your words better, cause a lot of you really shit on ugod how would you feel?

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-23-2006, 11:20 AM
To me, if you can't take criticism don't become an MC. If you have alot of people saying your shit is wack then obviously there's something wrong with your shit.

Co-Sign..... U on point Hollow ! Like i said, i don't hate the person, but the music he's making "right now".

Gawd
10-23-2006, 11:39 AM
ugod favors the opinion of the ones that hate more than the ones that love. if 1000 ppl visit this site a day and 15 of them talk shit what does that tell you? that most of the members and visitors dig what he does and his music.......if ugod and other members diss this site or do not visit because of 15 dickheads, then what does that say about the way they feel about the ones who love them? nuff said......grown men getting angry with what few ppl say on a website.....lawls.

THE W
10-23-2006, 12:08 PM
some of you people havent been here very long and dont know the history of the behavior of this forum. things are just now turning around but it was MUCH worse in the past.

there are maybe 100 people out of the 23,000 registered accounts that post on a consistant basis(lurkers dont contribute to the site either way). if 20 of that 100 are being arseholes and these are the people who make most of the threads, wu artists are gonna see more of the nagative than the positive.

THE W
10-23-2006, 12:17 PM
let me put it this way:

would you want to do an interview for a site that talks junk about you?

HANZO
10-26-2006, 10:28 AM
he got a right to be upset but theres no need to go out and target the entire site, as an mc and a grown man he must know how to take criticism. he must see why people are criticising him and find solutions to solve the problem. the solution aint to go and start internet beef with wu-fans thats not the right path to go by.

RAMESH
10-26-2006, 01:46 PM
he got a right to be upset but theres no need to go out and target the entire site, as an mc and a grown man he must know how to take criticism. he must see why people are criticising him and find solutions to solve the problem. the solution aint to go and start internet beef with wu-fans thats not the right path to go by.
as a grown man he has the right to do what he wants to do
he should be able to take criticism but on this site they take criticism to a whole new level alot of the people on this site goes out of their way to insult mc's to a point where it becomes degrading so if u-god says fuck this site it's for a reason i would of said the same if i was him.

PLO-Stylez
10-27-2006, 09:19 PM
u-god got all pissed off about ppl not liking his new track. If u take away the BS criticism its mostly in the middle to pretty good. PErsonally i thought it was good and i like it. But he needs to get over it and stop the internet beef because its stupid. PPL just dont let up on U-God because he has so much talent that just hasnt materialized consistently. Its either dope or shit not much in between. But U-ey take the criticism and roll with it

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 09:21 PM
ugod is sick

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-28-2006, 07:29 PM
u-god got all pissed off about ppl not liking his new track. If u take away the BS criticism its mostly in the middle to pretty good. PErsonally i thought it was good and i like it. But he needs to get over it and stop the internet beef because its stupid. PPL just dont let up on U-God because he has so much talent that just hasnt materialized consistently. Its either dope or shit not much in between. But U-ey take the criticism and roll with it

Well said, all we asking 4 is dope shit !!!! There's no hate... It's just that the music he's releasing now is garbege.

wuswordz95
10-29-2006, 12:28 AM
u god is da best.

THE W
10-29-2006, 11:42 AM
u-god got all pissed off about ppl not liking his new track.

no,

he's pissed off that ppl are coming at him with sideways stuff to say.

wuswordz95
10-29-2006, 06:29 PM
no,

he's pissed off that ppl are coming at him with sideways stuff to say.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. WOW WADE FOR ONCE I AGREE WIT YOU.

Comptilla
10-30-2006, 10:12 PM
A U-GOD Leathaface Colabo would bee off tha chain. I would love to hear that . Them two a whole album over dope beats.

pneumatic
10-31-2006, 07:50 AM
They have many colabos already, and I don't know if there will be any more.

Tetsuo
10-31-2006, 01:10 PM
A U-GOD Leathaface Colabo would bee off tha chain. I would love to hear that . Them two a whole album over dope beats.

I don't think they're too friendly. Listen to the Hillside Scramblers Chambermusik interview if you want to know what Lethaface thinks about U-God.

Comptilla
11-01-2006, 09:41 AM
I don't think they're too friendly. Listen to the Hillside Scramblers Chambermusik interview if you want to know what Lethaface thinks about U-God.
Tetsuo Thanx for that link homie. Too bad peepz can't work it out but lookin' forward to hearin' they shit.

Bigot Hitman
11-01-2006, 06:18 PM
U-god is shit ball now, he deserves to be dissed

Hollow Dartz
11-01-2006, 06:26 PM
LOL yall stupid.

maSta-s
11-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Cause most ppl are saying his new track is wack !!! lol, it is wack though.

Here's the link:
http://bulletin.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&messageID=1783075481&Mytoken=9FF68673-3D43-44A2-939B1BF4963F859F3128100
I can't agree witcha cuz I did'n hear it, and your linx don't work!
Peace!

Shaolin Bloody Sword
11-06-2006, 01:09 AM
I can't agree witcha cuz I did'n hear it, and your linx don't work!
Peace!

U like 3 weeks late !! It doesn't work anymore cause myspace deletes bulletins after a while. He even dissed Wu-Tangcorp on their myspace pg.

nmerec
12-08-2006, 07:31 AM
i take offense to that if thats true statements,u-god think everyone online and/or on the core aint official,well im in this industry and if he comes out of hiding and actually does some shows while im in the venue i got some words to him and i bet he throw i was frustrated sun bullchit excuse,muthafugga shouldntah came weak and threw the track 2 the world you an idiot doin that

wuswordz95
12-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Im Glad U God Dissed The Wu Corp. None Of You Stupid Cunts Nominated Pr Voted For Me. The Best Damn Wu Corp Member Of 2006

maSta-s
12-17-2006, 01:58 PM
U like 3 weeks late !! It doesn't work anymore cause myspace deletes bulletins after a while. He even dissed Wu-Tangcorp on their myspace pg.
May be it's a joke? Are you shure, man?

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
12-21-2006, 05:14 AM
i dont know why evry1 hates on u he aint THAT bad his last album as much as i heard from it (2 songs) was terrible but hey, Hes Better than D4L Dem Franchize Gayz & G-Unit

whipsandfullclips
12-21-2006, 10:30 AM
who cares what he said, u god is one of the 2 weakest lyricists in the clan anyway, raekwon being the other.

red
12-29-2006, 07:08 PM
It's not hate. Hillside scramblers & Mr Xcitement are horrible albums, if he can't do better than that he might as well drop the mic cauz he's a disgrace to the wu legacy.

What about all other weak ass wu solo joints there has been more than a few