PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else get annoyed by those electronic, honking, door openers for cars?

netscape check two
10-18-2006, 04:17 PM
I don't see what the point of those things are? Were they made just to annoy people? They aren't anymore convenient than just using a key to open your car door. People around my way keep pressing them and pressing when they leave their car. Why does the stupid noise have to be so loud? One lady has it honk about 5 times whenever she gets out of her car. That's nice to hear outside my window at 3 in the morning.

Gawd
10-18-2006, 07:08 PM
walking to my truck with my hands full of womens boobies makes it hard to use the key to unlock the door. pushing a button is easier.....dumbass
you may be mad that your car doesnt have remote keyless entry......im not sure.

Gawd
10-18-2006, 07:09 PM
also its loud so you can wake up the tweeker neighbors who awaken at every noise they hear...also the loudness is for when your parked in a huge lot with 1000 other cars, like at a game, to hear your car and walk towards it.....

EAGLE EYE
10-18-2006, 07:58 PM
The noise still sucks, my roomate has it for his faggy Saab.

Gawd
10-18-2006, 08:12 PM
he can disconnect the horn with the removal of a fuse.....or you can just chalk it up to another noise that annoys you in your everyday life...like shitty exhausts and loud stereos that jam wetback polka music......

EAGLE EYE
10-18-2006, 08:27 PM
shitty exhaust is by far the worst, especially cuz my room is closest to the street below where theres multiple raised speed tables.

Im hopefully getting a jackhammer and some coke for x-mas this year

Gawd
10-18-2006, 08:29 PM
i laugh at the ppl who can afford to put those shitty sounding pipes on their car but the baby and young kids dont have car seats to ride in....lawls prioritys....

netscape check two
10-19-2006, 01:35 AM
walking to my AMC Pacer with my hands full of a fat girl's rolls makes it hard to use the key to unlock the door. pushing a button is easier.....dumbass
you may be mad that your car doesnt have remote keyless entry......im not sure.

No, I'm not mad that I don't have one of those stupid things. lol And I don't really want to hear about that fat chick. lol

eVoL
10-19-2006, 04:18 AM
he can disconnect the horn with the removal of a fuse
most foreign cars have the horn/brakelights circuit shared by the same fuse..

Gawd
10-19-2006, 10:36 AM
most foreign cars have the horn/brakelights circuit shared by the same fuse..

well buy american? or have the dealer fix that up.

Gawd
10-19-2006, 10:40 AM
No, I'm not mad that I don't have one of those stupid things. lol And I don't really want to hear about that fat chick. lol

i see what you did there......clever girl.

eVoL
10-19-2006, 06:55 PM
there is no way to "fix it up"; if the fuse isn't there, the corresponding electrical components will not function

and besides, american cars are garbage (i should i know, i own a silverado)

MsRzaRecTaH
10-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Holy shit..check two made a thread!

eVoL
10-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Holy shit..check two made a thread!
yeah he did, and if his real name was abdul-jamal muhommed then you'd probably clean his pipes too :loser:

maestro wooz
10-19-2006, 07:12 PM
hahaha, you bit zig though

Gawd
10-19-2006, 07:40 PM
there is no way to "fix it up"; if the fuse isn't there, the corresponding electrical components will not function there is ways to disconnect the horn from that feature of the keyless entry

and besides, american cars are garbage (i should i know, i own a silverado) Most yes...all. no

Prolifical ENG
10-19-2006, 07:51 PM
dunno, but some keyless entries dont make noise...the 4 way flashers just blink twice. Never had one of the honking ones....perhaps they have it set so it honks.

Gawd
10-19-2006, 07:56 PM
im trying to tell ppl there is a way..... find out here www.google.com (http://www.google.com)

netscape check two
10-20-2006, 02:29 PM
Concerning car horns, I was wondering why my horn can work some days and not others? lol I know other people that have the same problem with their car horns. The problem was supposed to be fixed by a mechanic a few years back, but it still does it.

Dokuro
10-20-2006, 02:36 PM
not mine it play bring the ruckus