PDA

View Full Version : Another Weird Phone Incident

Cheech Da WildKard
10-18-2006, 03:40 PM
Remember when I kept gettin' them weird calls from CT ...from a number that didn't exist?

Well the other day I got a text, with a Man/Wife joke written, from an Afghanistan number ...

Are Al-Qaeda trying to recruit me? ... :{

People around the world tryna get me all paranoid! LOL

Dokuro
10-18-2006, 03:44 PM
fo sho what you want to do is go with them and then assaasinat whos incharge

CherChezLaMarauder
10-18-2006, 04:00 PM
I used to get twisted and derranged phone calls @ 3:00 in the morning with somebody impersonating a little girl as he/she was saying nothing but sexual shit. Crazy twisted things, some SCREAM kind of stuff. Knew my name and everything. Not long after my front door was scratched with the first letter of my name with an X over it.

Beat that.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-18-2006, 04:18 PM
I had another time when a man my homegirl used to date was constantly calling me and harassasing me. Turned out that this guy was in the NYPD...SWEET!....Dude tried threatening me every chance he got, whether it was talking to me or leaving voicemails on my cell phone. "I'm fucking NYPD, I'll find out where you live mother fucka!"....Great! lol I feared for my life, to a point where I was keeping my friend's gun in my house for quite some time.

Sexy Jasper
10-18-2006, 04:31 PM
I have this weird text message on my phone in Bulgarian. A friend of mine who lived there a couple of years told me it was a death threat.

Gawd
10-18-2006, 08:31 PM
stop doing drugs........

Cheech Da WildKard
10-19-2006, 02:41 AM
stop doing drugs........

LOL ...nothin' to do with drugs ..it's right there on my phone.

urban_angel
10-19-2006, 03:38 AM
what up X? :) how are uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu??

goshman, that is wierd, damn, well make sure you don't move your ass from this country, Al-Qaeda can find someone else ;)

peace my lovely

Cheech Da WildKard
10-19-2006, 03:44 AM
what up X? :) how are uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu??

goshman, that is wierd, damn, well make sure you don't move your ass from this country, Al-Qaeda can find someone else ;)

peace my lovely

What up L?

I'm good, grindin', just started College last week, studying a BTEC National Diploma Level 3 in Business & Finance.

urban_angel
10-19-2006, 03:53 AM
;)

damn, for real? that is awesome honey, wow, things have changed for you again,thats beautiful!! hows ur lady?? and the music goin? ah, it's awesome to hear u doin well! :D

Cheech Da WildKard
10-19-2006, 04:03 AM
;)

damn, for real? that is awesome honey, wow, things have changed for you again,thats beautiful!! hows ur lady?? and the music goin? ah, it's awesome to hear u doin well! :D

Who said I'm doin' well? LOL ...My life is nothing but stress right now ..

My lady alright ...she just need to quit wildin' out all the time ...doing my head in, serious ...

The music goin' good ...jus' gotta get into the studio at College. I can hire it for free, so I'm gonna hire it out for a couple nights next week when it's half term..

I got new joints up on my MySpace..

What's hood with you?

VDB-King
10-19-2006, 04:16 AM
lol @ phone stories and X-Calibur still holdin it down.

Suuu!

urban_angel
10-19-2006, 05:10 AM
that is awesome X, I will hit u up on msn soon yeah? haha, stressin, least you aint turned to the green ;) you're doin good boi, trust me, and I hope it continues that way :)

VDB-King
10-19-2006, 05:15 AM
Plot Summary for
Chakushin ari (2003)

People mysteriously start receiving voicemail messages from their future selves, in the form of the sound of them reacting to their own violent deaths, along with the exact date and time of their future death, listed on the message log. The plot thickens as the surviving characters persue the answers to this mystery which could save their lives.

ONe Missed Call

CHRONZ
10-19-2006, 05:17 AM
Dun Dun !

VDB-King
10-19-2006, 05:18 AM

CHRONZ
10-19-2006, 05:20 AM
18..?

Cheech Da WildKard
10-19-2006, 10:57 AM
that is awesome X, I will hit u up on msn soon yeah? haha, stressin, least you aint turned to the green ;) you're doin good boi, trust me, and I hope it continues that way :)

LOL, I did turn to green, like 6 weeks back...I been heavy on it again ..

Plus, 1 of my long time friends just moved back up here round the corner from me ...I ain't seen him in 3 years ..

And another 1 of my long term friends who disappeared to the Isle of Wight back in 02 re-surfaced on the same day ...he just got out of jail ..

So we been smokin' crazy since ..