maestro wooz
10-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Hey how's everyone doing today?

crass
10-18-2006, 08:26 PM
^ahoy there. i'm doing ok. shitty days lately. how about yoooooooooou

Gawd
10-18-2006, 08:26 PM
lock thread ban user id for several months and remove ' mod team' from profile....

crass
10-18-2006, 08:27 PM
oh i thought this was t he neverending thread. you fooled me.

maestro wooz
10-18-2006, 08:27 PM
^ahoy there. i'm doing ok. shitty days lately. how about yoooooooooou

doing pretty good, exam went well today and ive hardly moved since 2:30. Anyone do anything exciting today?

And ed, if you cant contribute positively to this thread BIZOUNCE OUT SUCKA

Gawd
10-18-2006, 08:29 PM
cant be creative enough to be noticed in the other neverending thread? lawls...waste of bandwidth.....

maestro wooz
10-18-2006, 08:32 PM
ed dont doubt id roflcopter you right to the face, click my heels together and start polka dancing while screaming black moon hooks.

Gawd
10-18-2006, 08:37 PM
bitch please.......you cant make a decent thread let alone copter anything even near the face.....lawls. screaming is for the women.

12weLvE
10-18-2006, 08:44 PM
U-God is that nigga...how about that one. Although that Fuck Wu Corp shit got to me...so yeah :fucku: U-God .lol. Na. Is all good, peeps be really knocking U-God out on this forum.

maestro wooz
10-18-2006, 08:45 PM
edward come on now, you know i was making threads with 100+ replies when you were still wondering what zomg meant and talking bout "i copied and pasted it in to my browser, how come the image doesnt work?"

num2son
10-18-2006, 08:56 PM
U-God doesnt suck.

Gawd
10-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Jew please.......you should appreciate what i do as i am a zionist....your subtle harsh minded words have no place in a conversation with eD. those quotes of yours above are facetious and full of teh lies and such. please provide and actual ed quote. anyway your thread failed and if i hadn't of posted it may have only gotten 1 reply. puff whatever lawls @ junior mod team.........
general wise fell off.

CID DIGITAL
10-18-2006, 10:57 PM
....damn

maestro wooz
10-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Jew please.......you should appreciate what i do as i am a zionist....your subtle harsh minded words have no place in a conversation with eD. those quotes of yours above are facetious and full of teh lies and such. please provide and actual ed quote. anyway your thread failed and if i hadn't of posted it may have only gotten 1 reply. puff whatever lawls @ junior mod team.........
general wise fell off.

edward, your petulant petty posturing posing possbily probaly for males is distracting from the goal of this thread, U-God.

Ive never heard a decent second of music from him that wasnt on forever, 36 chambers or someone elses album. "Mr. Excitement"? lets be serious. If he wasn't so cocky and accepted the wu input instead of being UGODZILLA he might have made good albums. Instead hes spending 18 hours a day going through myspace adding big butted white chicks. And then he bitches when people says he sucks.

*bumps every forever song uey wasn't on*

crass
10-18-2006, 11:24 PM
co-sign on the white chicks comment.

Visionz
10-18-2006, 11:26 PM
^nah cuz then you'd miss Impossible which is atleast top 3 for dopest song on Forever

maestro wooz
10-18-2006, 11:31 PM
^nah cuz then you'd miss Impossible which is atleast top 3 for dopest song on Forever

thats true, luckily i pmed wu-matic last week to make me a version of forever with every ugod verse clipped out, hopefully itll be here soon and ill make sure to share that gem with everyone.

Gawd
10-18-2006, 11:51 PM
edward, your petulant petty posturing posing possbily probaly for males is distracting.......
doods are spitting all over when they try and read that......

maestro wooz
10-19-2006, 02:35 PM
bump, fuck ugod

Tetsuo
10-19-2006, 02:49 PM
U-Clod is garbage. I don't care what anyone says. His flow is awful and I've always hated his lyrics. Even his "best" shit is garbage. All his rhymes are just nonsense. Now, I don't mind when Ghostface does nonsense rhymes because at least it still catches your attention, but U-God always comes with some random, stream-of-consciousness, rambling shit: "Golden arms, supreme don, mega disc drive live, King Tut jab the tablet, grab it, meat slab bandit branded underhanded, blah, blah, blah." U-God's just an extremity.

PLO-Stylez
10-19-2006, 06:58 PM
WTF is with all this hate. I'll be real U-God has some real dope shit or straight wack not much at all in between. I just hope he gives us some of that real dope shit like on Forever or recently his verse on Iron god chamber. Just keep it real U-God and stay away from that Mr.Xcitement type shit

Prolifical ENG
10-19-2006, 07:04 PM
I like U-God....not more than any other general though. All the members of the wu are like my children....I cant love any one of them more than the other.