PDA

View Full Version : Big Pun Pistol Whips His Wife (video)

WuTangWarrior
10-18-2006, 10:30 PM
Part 1
73stAOr79WM

Part 2
DUYWD2QXnGw

YouTube users description:

Rapper Big Pun's hidden home security camera captures him pistol whipping his wife pt.1...I've been reading a lot of comments defending Pun's actions for why he did this, like maybe she cheated on him or something. But I'm going to clear the air right now - Pun hit her with the gun because he got mad at her for moving the gun to a safer place where the kids couldn't find it. It turns out that it wasn't even her who moved it but it was her brother-in-law who had the common sense to do so but he didn't have a chance to tell them about it yet and Pun just went into a rage about it and did what he always did when he got mad - he beat his wife. Anyway you can see this video and hear the whole truth about what a scumbag Pun was from his wife, sister and people in his circle on the DVD: Big Pun: Still Not A Player. This is an amazing DVD that I recommend to anybody who was not only a fan of Pun but any other rapper or famous person who's darkside is protected from the public by the people who handle their careers.

__________________________________________________ ____________

some fucked up shit.....

crass
10-18-2006, 10:37 PM
brutal!

RagnaroK
10-18-2006, 10:46 PM
i have my respect for Pun been a fellow PR but yo! that was a coward move you just don't hit a woman and never make them bleed PERIOD

LOL! "i gonna get my shotgun" "and blast the nigga off" - damn! a goddamn shotgun not a pistal or a 9 a shotgun never mess with a latina or you gonna get it

sonny getz
10-18-2006, 10:54 PM
dude's psycho!

tical2000
10-18-2006, 11:07 PM
PUN was a dope rapper, one of my all time favorites...

but that is brutal

snapple
10-18-2006, 11:10 PM
what a fucking punk, and hes 6 feet under, sucka. oh and i consider pun to be possibly the greatest of all time, but as a person i have absolutley no respect for him after watching that, not to mention he weighed 6 hundred pounds, but on the mic he is a god

Gawd
10-18-2006, 11:14 PM
lawls

TAURO
10-18-2006, 11:23 PM
This footage ain't new this was on the Pun documentary, watch it it gives a real insight into Pun the man not just the rapper, I agree with Snapple in that as an mc he is by far one of the greats but I did lose respect for him after watching this but also the other times it was told that he hit is wife, even Cuban Link couldn't defend that shit.

CID DIGITAL
10-18-2006, 11:50 PM
Ayo, showing that shit aint even nessesary any more cuz its been known for a very long time and everybody has covered that story. Its just better to have some respect for somebody that didnt get to live long enough to know better. No, its not right to lay ur hands on women but this aint the way a dead man should be talked about. It aint our biz really anyway. For real.

snapple
10-18-2006, 11:56 PM
Ayo, showing that shit aint even nessesary any more cuz its been known for a very long time and everybody has covered that story. Its just better to have some respect for somebody that didnt get to live long enough to know better. No, its not right to lay ur hands on women but this aint the way a dead man should be talked about. It aint our biz really anyway. For real.

sorry son i was raised different, if a woman gets her hands laid on by a man you step in. ive known that since i was a kid man ive never tolerated seeing a woman get smacked around by anybody

Unforgiven
10-18-2006, 11:57 PM
She did something to anger him, sure he dealt with it like a certain Nazi dictator but hey, bitches need to be dealt with swift and harshly....

CID DIGITAL
10-19-2006, 12:01 AM
sorry son i was raised different, if a woman gets her hands laid on by a man you step in. ive known that since i was a kid man ive never tolerated seeing a woman get smacked around by anybody

I dont know where you thought I said I was raised that way. My moms would get beat in front of me all the time. I got a whole lotta other experience in that field as well but I'm being specific in my reply when letting you know about being raised in some bullshit.

RagnaroK
10-19-2006, 12:03 AM
nuff said

TRiLOGY she is not a bitch is a woman

Gawd
10-19-2006, 12:07 AM
whats wrong? Pun couldnt control his bitches?????
women shouldnt be hit....but then again women should keep their mouths shut sometimes.....

RagnaroK
10-19-2006, 12:19 AM
apply that to your self

Longbongcilvaringz
10-19-2006, 12:25 AM
dope mc, bitch personality

TSA
10-19-2006, 01:08 AM
She did something to anger him, sure he dealt with it like a certain Nazi dictator but hey, bitches need to be dealt with swift and harshly....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH true shit. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

j/p that's fuckin gross. Lost all respect for him, fuck it to death if he can rap, what if that was my mom you know?

TSA
10-19-2006, 01:14 AM
.............but then again they don't call him Big Punisher for nothing

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-19-2006, 04:41 AM

co sign

WuTangWarrior
10-19-2006, 12:14 PM
this is some fucked up shit nd yea it is our business cuz a woman is being abused for the stupidest reasons, so what if Puns dead? Hitlers dead too isnt he? lol...... and yo... did she crawl up the stairs and Pun wanted her to come down cuz he couldnt get her himself since hes too fat for the stairs?????????????

J.T.S.
10-19-2006, 12:32 PM
Pun was a beast i met Pun back in 95 at a record store he was with Fat joe and T.S.
anyhow i asked Joe for an autograph and he started acting like the dick he's is, i ended up ripping the autograph up. Pun gave me his no problem, and he checked Joe verbally, anyway some shit jumped off because some niggas came into the record store and called T.S. spics! Pun grabbed a kid and nearly killed the kid man! Joe got his ass beat lol!!

whitey
10-19-2006, 12:37 PM
dickless prick. nice on the mic but thats that.

tip #1. when you cant climb a flight of stairs, its time to loose some fucking weight.

Jesus Christ
10-19-2006, 12:45 PM
That's GANGSTA...NIKKAH!

Stupid bitch, she shouldn't be with an abusive man. You know she was sucking his dick when everyone left.

Rame
10-19-2006, 02:07 PM
Indeed one of the greatest ever

I always tought he was really good for his family, I altleast read that somewere

Ya_Bane
10-19-2006, 03:47 PM

Word

apply that to your self

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

zeppelin2k
10-19-2006, 04:30 PM
hitler shot his gf and his dog before he shot himself
maybe someone should make a thread about that

as for pun, he was an abusive husband, he isnt the only one, but the only one named big punisher, his wife is the stupid bitch who didnt leave him.

what he did isnt right, but her staying is stupid as well

CharlesJones
10-19-2006, 04:49 PM
Fuck Big Pun's fat ass. Fat bitch. I can't stand men who beat their women. That's some ho shit. I don't care how upset his wife made him. A man is never supposed to beat a woman but she is a fool for staying with him. His last album Yeeeeah Baby was a piece of shit.

Dokuro
10-19-2006, 04:58 PM
fuck that busta hes lucky he dont leave around me cuz i dont give a fuck i will gut hime like i did my homie for slangin base

cap
10-19-2006, 05:39 PM
yeah,i got that documentary on dvd.
that clip is too brutal to even watch again man.
he's one of my favourite mc's but that was low man!

Polocash7
10-19-2006, 05:42 PM
Yeah,Pun was wrong for his wife but who are we to judge? We all have done things we're not proud of. Imagine if all rappers closets were emptied out. We probably lose respect 99% of MCs. I'm quite sure he isn't the only rapper to beat his wife or girl. Let's seperate the music from rapper's personal lives