PDA

View Full Version : Who wants Five dollars?

cboals
10-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Yo, so i found this scam shit on the internet after i watched it on Oprah, (i was sick at home). anyway I've made a quick hundred this week. Its fucked up, right? I didnt think this shit worked at all. but Im proof. anyway if you have a pay pal account. ah, fuck it. here's the shit that i read. just follow it.
I guarantee you'll get money or you and the whole wu can come kick my scrawny ass!

1. cboals@uvm.edu
2. jazbearee23@aol.com
3. reddtwist05@yahoo.com
4. buglove16@yahoo.com
5. gsmartinez2@yahoo.com

Step 1.
Set up your PayPal account, if you don't already have one, and send the top name (1st person) $5.00 dollars. DON'T FORGET to include "Please add me to your list." This is important as it keeps the program legal.

Step 2.
Send the other $5.00 dollars and an e-mail stating "Thank you. I've Joined" to the 5th name on the list.

Step 3.
Remove the top name, bump the other 4 names up one place each. Place your name in the bottom slot and you will receive a minimum of $100.00 or more from your efforts.

Step 4.
Keep sending/posting the letter until you get 20 "Thank you. I've joined" replies in your mailbox.

That's it. It's that simple!

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will be very glad you did when it starts to work. Remember, all you are going to be out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees with the opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into your PayPal account! Take the smallest risk of your life. Take 10-20 minutes to work on this small project and reap the rewards

CID DIGITAL
10-18-2006, 11:51 PM
somebody explain this shit in a non bias way so that it is more clear please.:learning:

Visionz
10-18-2006, 11:57 PM
pyramid scheme, pay ten people a dollar on the list he's talkin about, take the top name off, move everyone else up one spot put yours at the bottom. Sit back and wait.

GENERAL WISE
10-19-2006, 12:02 AM
I made 4k off selling pimptastic's sista to my neighborhood. Niggaz thought it was a scam, because she didnt have any holes!

J-Cee
10-19-2006, 12:34 AM
yo isnt this shit a scam..like ur email is jsut gonna receive our money..i heard this shit was a scam ay.

Locust
10-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Lol

cboals
10-19-2006, 10:34 AM
it worked for me. my paypal account recieves the money

snapple
10-19-2006, 11:50 AM
yea i want 5 dollars but im not gonna get it like that hah, i'm a littler wiser then you think

36chambers
10-19-2006, 01:07 PM
This shit MIGHT work, but I dont really want it on this site. Sorry.

If you want $5, go rob an old woman. Much quicker/easier than making a paypal account, sending emails etc..