PDA

View Full Version : the cdr ( mixcd) vs the tape(mixTape)

wuswordz95
10-19-2006, 06:26 PM
okay what are the advantages and disadvantages of a CDR ( mix cd) and a mix tape? what do you people use or perfer.

well, let me start it off. the disadvantage of a cdr is that u cant record over it like a tape.
the advantage of a cdr is that u dont have to spend hours making a mix cd unlike a mixtape it may take a while.

the disadvantage of a cassete tape that it may not have good quailty

the advantage of a cassete is that you can interupt a song by pressing the rec button and say something stupid

CherChezLaMarauder
10-19-2006, 06:28 PM
I stopped using cassette tapes i don't know how many years ago. with all the technology that's out why even bother?

Gawd
10-19-2006, 06:42 PM
lawls....remember when we were younger and we would make mix tapes for our girlfriends.......lawls....cds are better

Prolifical ENG
10-19-2006, 06:58 PM
lawls....remember when we were younger and we would make mix tapes for our girlfriends.......lawls....cds are better

yeah, i remember when i used to tape shit off of the radio and try to make a mixtape while trying to do homework at the same time. then when CD burners came out, the kids that had a 'puter with a burner would charge like $5-10 and you give them a list of tracks and they would make a tape.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-19-2006, 07:02 PM
i never made any mixtapes for any girl. To hell with that, it was all about my personal gain during those times

wuswordz95
10-19-2006, 11:25 PM
i never made any mixtapes for any girl. To hell with that, it was all about my personal gain during those times

yeah fuck that. fuck them hoes. they dony=t need no mixtapes. they gotta study for good grades especaily if they are ugly. if they be fine well theres always prositution.

GuardianOne
10-20-2006, 06:13 AM
okay what are the advantages and disadvantages of a CDR ( mix cd) and a mix tape? what do you people use or perfer.

Sound quality does matter for most. And you have to take into consideration the length of time that you shall keep hear that type opf output quality.

So CDs last longer, which is a well known fact, rather than audio cassettes. Its how it is stored and how it can be affected (the life cycle of both medias - magnetism).

Also involved is how accessible is the equipment, and the cost of the actual tapes or CDs (dat,mini disks and such)...

Peace

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-20-2006, 06:54 AM
yeah fuck that. fuck them hoes. they dony=t need no mixtapes. they gotta study for good grades especaily if they are ugly. if they be fine well theres always prositution.

loooool 1.000 rep. points from me :clap: :clap: 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 :hooray: :b :b :beer:

snapple
10-20-2006, 09:13 AM
we use to record out own radioshows. ZEREAGE BOIS COMING THRU LIVE 718 914 TO THE 212 hahahah the good ole days. we had fake commercials too for just random products and thought it was absolutley hilarious. wed pretend to be our favorite artists or famous people and interview eachother...good shit...and tapes sucked dick man i remember how amazed i was with CDs, you could go RIGHT to the track you wanted like THAT. nothing was iller

wuswordz95
10-20-2006, 09:26 PM
loooool 1.000 rep. points from me :clap: :clap: 9:|6 9:|6 9:|6 :hooray: :b :b :beer:

THANKS DUDE