PDA

View Full Version : Update On "I Got Bashed".

J-Cee
10-20-2006, 02:29 AM
I told uz last week how i got decked couple times by this cunt and that i was now looking for him.

Well i jsut got a call from my brother who bumped into the dude knowing who he was..my bro said to this dude lets fukin rumble right now..The guy said he was so sorry n shit,he didnt wanan fight and hed do anything for me.haha..He said he was high as fuck and didnt know what he was doing,and hes gonna go back to jail soon or someshit.
So my bro got his number and said i can do as i wish.
So imma go 1 on 1 with him i think and get my share.

crass
10-20-2006, 02:35 AM
don't get fucked up again. if the dude really was high as fuck, you have nothing to worry about and i wouldn't fuck with him anymore.

Visionz
10-20-2006, 02:36 AM
Post pics of ya smashed face, this story seems more and more bullshit as it goes on. Establish some credibility on why I (or anyone else) should continue to pay attention.

J-Cee
10-20-2006, 02:42 AM
lol i dont have a smashed face..lol why would i make up a story like this..for real..id think of something betetr..in my area its easy to track down to shit like this..everyone knows everyone .
But if i go 1 on 1 with him ill get someone to record that shit and ill def post it up...if u dont wanna pay attention dont..u chose to post in this thread and read it.

crass
10-20-2006, 02:46 AM
he sounds nuts, don't go trying to get revenge on an insane person because he will just keep it going.

Visionz
10-20-2006, 02:47 AM
I know^haha I just lookin for some proof. Didn't you say dude was smashing you in the face? Know you gotta have a pretty nice shiner right?When I got jumped back in the 10th grade I was wearing that one for like a month.

J-Cee
10-20-2006, 02:50 AM
yeh i got clocked nicely a few times,i had a couple bruises,thought my nose was broken but i was all good..face is fine now..
Nah but if i go 1 on 1 with him there will be no revenge afterwards,cause he took responsibility for his actions being high,and said whatever i chosoe to do hell be cool wit it.So ill go 1 on 1 with him and whoever loses the fight thats it..they buy a beer for the other person.

Visionz
10-20-2006, 02:50 AM
he broke my fucking nose and my face is annihalated

lol i dont have a smashed face

alright, I thought so. I'm callin bullshit man, post pics

J-Cee
10-20-2006, 02:52 AM
yeh read..my face was all bruised up,and was jsut sore as fuk..thought was broken,wasnt though..plus i was drunk when i wrote the whole shit.

EAGLE EYE
10-20-2006, 03:54 AM
The guy was high? Ive never seen a person that was high (on marijuana) start a fight like the one you described. Maybe if they were drunk, but when they were high? Come one man. But if he was on crack or meth than that might make more sense..

J-Cee
10-20-2006, 04:34 AM
high as in fucked up..not stoned..like drunk,high,coked up type shit.thats what he said.

Bloo
10-20-2006, 05:27 AM
Now my question is if you gonna rumb with him, is this gonna be a liegit fight like blow for blow or is it gonna be like him as your punching bag as you didn't swing on him the first time.

snapple
10-20-2006, 09:18 AM
son your brother is a sucker and so are you....he shoulda snuffed him right there and let it be done with, you cant rationilize with irrational people you just gotta throw down sometimes

Gawd
10-20-2006, 09:39 AM
son your brother is a sucker and so are you....he shoulda snuffed him right there and let it be done with, the brother should not have said anything ....should of just attacked him like he did you. you cant rationilize with irrational people you just gotta throw down sometimes indeed

Longbongcilvaringz
10-20-2006, 09:49 AM
problem is that hes already given you one beating....what makes you think it wont happen again?

Locust
10-20-2006, 03:23 PM
alright, I thought so. I'm callin bullshit man, post pics
i second that.. if he did punch you in the face as bad as you said earlier you would still have mad bruises atleast, i used to spar with my people at kick boxing all the time so i know them shits dont go away in a couple of days

Origin™
10-20-2006, 03:26 PM
yeah, hmmm "cough attention whore cough Bullshit cough"

Jesus Christ
10-20-2006, 03:38 PM
I told uz last week how i got decked couple times by this cunt and that i was now looking for him.

Well i jsut got a call from my brother who bumped into the dude knowing who he was..my bro said to this dude lets fukin rumble right now..The guy said he was so sorry n shit,he didnt wanan fight and hed do anything for me.haha..He said he was high as fuck and didnt know what he was doing,and hes gonna go back to jail soon or someshit.
So my bro got his number and said i can do as i wish.
So imma go 1 on 1 with him i think and get my share.

Damn man dudes gonna fuck you up again.....only this time when your knocked out he's gonna pull your pants down and take a shit on your face.

maestro wooz
10-20-2006, 06:58 PM
thread makers a pussy

tajeco
10-20-2006, 09:35 PM
What if you hit the dude and the punch kills him, and you go to jail. Would you regret continuing on with all this? If you make him feel sorry or embarrassed, maybe that's worth it all right there. All I'm saying is stay above his level

J-Cee
10-20-2006, 11:41 PM
son your brother is a sucker and so are you....he shoulda snuffed him right there and let it be done with, you cant rationilize with irrational people you just gotta throw down sometimes

...he was at work working..and hes already paying off $ layed on him for numerous assault charges..now i doubt he wants to pay another 5 grand.

J-Cee
10-20-2006, 11:45 PM
get bashed again?if he bashes me so fukin what,at least i have a proper fight with him legit,thats all that i care about...and if u think this is some fabrication..fukt if i care..i know the truth and thats all that matters..im just postin fukin threads.

J-Cee
10-20-2006, 11:46 PM
thread makers a pussy

cool..i enjoyed that.

Thanatologist
10-21-2006, 02:18 AM
do you like chef boyardee?

Lil' Ruger
10-21-2006, 02:26 AM
get bashed again?if he bashes me so fukin what,at least i have a proper fight with him legit,thats all that i care about...and if u think this is some fabrication..fukt if i care..i know the truth and thats all that matters..im just postin fukin threads.

just keep going at him till you win thats what i would do.

J-Cee
10-21-2006, 07:00 AM
do you like chef boyardee?

yeh i love him...:clap:

snapple
10-21-2006, 01:16 PM
...he was at work working..and hes already paying off $ layed on him for numerous assault charges..now i doubt he wants to pay another 5 grand.

your boy or brother or whatever is soft.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-21-2006, 01:20 PM
just let it go.....you had ur chance and u blew it

Gawd
10-21-2006, 02:27 PM
So did J Cee get a fair one yet?

Visionz
10-21-2006, 03:02 PM
how bout a fuckin camera, swear his refusal to post pics is straight up Chica's alley.

Gawd
10-21-2006, 03:05 PM
lawls....you said chicas alley......

CHRONZ
10-21-2006, 03:10 PM
TO THE BONFIRE !!!!
Strap him up.

J-Cee
10-22-2006, 03:23 AM
your boy or brother or whatever is soft.

haha aiight man..trust me u wouldnt say that if uw ere in front of him..

J-Cee
10-22-2006, 03:25 AM
how bout a fuckin camera, swear his refusal to post pics is straight up Chica's alley.

post pics??i could but whats the point,theres no marks on my face,ill post a video when i fight the dude if it happens.

J-Cee
10-22-2006, 03:26 AM
just let it go.....you had ur chance and u blew it

ah well i got a 2nd chance now to get my punches in.

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2006, 03:34 AM
Mang if you didn't do anything the first time you're better off just letting it go, no sense in risking yourself the second time around. Dude said he was sorry and he's obviously an experienced criminal that takes joy in assaulting people. If fightings not your style than it's just not your style, we can't all be ruff and tuff.

J-Cee
10-22-2006, 03:47 AM
nah but i gotta get mine in too,to feel good.He said hed do anything i want,so i wanna go 1 on 1,il have my brotha with me so if he trys to pull a weapon out or any dumb shit hell get fucked up.

snapple
10-22-2006, 10:51 AM
haha aiight man..trust me u wouldnt say that if uw ere in front of him..

well i could then probably appologiize after exchange #s then walk away and go roast an L so the chances are pretty good

J-Cee
10-22-2006, 11:19 AM
?

crass
10-22-2006, 12:37 PM
nah but i gotta get mine in too,to feel good.He said hed do anything i want,so i wanna go 1 on 1,il have my brotha with me so if he trys to pull a weapon out or any dumb shit hell get fucked up.

that sounds retarded. don't even sweat dumb shit like that.

Gawd
10-22-2006, 02:23 PM
J cee ain't gonna do shit.

/thread ban user id for 17 weeks

J-Cee
10-22-2006, 03:10 PM
that sounds retarded. don't even sweat dumb shit like that.

how does it,whats wrong with wanting revenge..without reprocussions..

J-Cee
10-22-2006, 03:12 PM
J cee ain't gonna do shit.

/thread ban user id for 17 weeks

aiight Dood..cool

Frontal Lobotomy
10-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Haven't you battered this guy yet? fuckssake, talk about milking it

crass
10-22-2006, 05:07 PM
just let it be over. so some dude bounced you, big deal. it's a waste of time worrying about silly shit like "revenge" especially if it's against an unpredictable maniac.

it's very naive to think that he will let you pummel him just because "he owes you one." it might not be fair but that's how it is sometimes

J-Cee
10-23-2006, 02:10 AM
Haven't you battered this guy yet? fuckssake, talk about milking it

lol its not that easy..i cant just go.."oh ok imma fight him right now and it happens....

and crass your right in a sense but it just doesnt feel right letting him get away with it even if he is crazy.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-23-2006, 03:09 AM
Mang if you didn't do anything the first time you're better off just letting it go, no sense in risking yourself the second time around. Dude said he was sorry and he's obviously an experienced criminal that takes joy in assaulting people. If fightings not your style than it's just not your style, we can't all be ruff and tuff.
listen to these guys ^

the fact of the matter is you got beat the first time, learn from it dont go around telling everyone your gunna fight him again, quite childish - specialy talking about it on a forum (weak) if he had an unfair advantage (eg. 2 on 1 - weapons) and i was you i'd get all my leb mates and find a beat him, but he beat you, that doesnt mean you get a second go - whatever :point: HA! :ouch:

Longbongcilvaringz
10-23-2006, 03:52 AM
^haha.

lol at "all your leb mates"

i think you shouldnt have gotten your self into the situation in the first place, you will most likely cop another beating.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-23-2006, 03:56 AM
whats up stat - homie

oh yeah J-cee - i was wondering if you knew of a rapper 'judge' ,mad styles - i think he's leb too, from west sydney, tell him i said hi - and i want some more songs. peace !

J-Cee
10-23-2006, 07:59 AM
i havnt told no one except my bro and said it on a forum since uz dont know me that i wanted to go 1 on 1..he said sorry and he was wasted,well that aint an excuse..so ill do what i have to do when i get the chance.
dont need no leb mates.and yeh ive heard of that rapper but i dont know him ay.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-24-2006, 03:35 AM
i havnt told no one except my bro and said it on a forum since uz dont know me that i wanted to go 1 on 1..he said sorry and he was wasted,well that aint an excuse..so ill do what i have to do when i get the chance.
dont need no leb mates.and yeh ive heard of that rapper but i dont know him ay.

has he dropped anythink recently ? i have no info or album/ep titles - i want to cop something of his - i have a burned cd and thats it, burned cd's are gahe

J-Cee
10-24-2006, 06:05 AM
nah dont know much of him ay,just heard of him.. i think hes got a myspace or someshit,not sure though.
Have u heard of a dude named Fortay?

Gawd
10-24-2006, 09:38 AM
zomfgz enough of this bickering allready...dont bump this thread untill you have done all that you say you are going to....talking about it online does not bloody that doods face.....go get him tiger!!!1