Dokuro
10-20-2006, 12:27 PM
do you lick the candy line
fuck it im bord i just want to know how meny with me

BLACKNEFERTITI07
10-20-2006, 12:29 PM

lol i'm bored 2 Dane. like the new name?? SHYHEIMCHICA06 is retired. well i haven't done that at all.

Dokuro
10-20-2006, 12:31 PM
peace girl loven the new name, you like the new sig
"so do you"

CID DIGITAL
10-20-2006, 12:31 PM
to dane-

Dont talk to him Dane. I'm tellin you , if you love knowledge at all then left this snake choke on its own vomit.

to goddess-
You mf, You would try to hang on with dane cuz you think he is weak. He aint Legato you fag. You fixin to let this chica shit die and thats bottom line.

M.I.C Diesel
10-20-2006, 12:32 PM
That depends on who is in the line.
If I see my wife waiting to purchase a bag of lemon sherberts, then yeah, I may walk up & lick her face, but random strangers?
PEACE

Dokuro
10-20-2006, 12:32 PM
sorry homie she my home girl

BLACKNEFERTITI07
10-20-2006, 12:33 PM
peace girl loven the new name, you like the new sig
"so do you"

it's tight!!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

Dokuro
10-20-2006, 12:34 PM
That depends on who is in the line.
If I see my wife waiting to purchase a bag of lemon sherberts, then yeah, I may walk up & lick her face, but random strangers?
PEACE
fo sho man i only true to one woman Sophie Xiong

CID DIGITAL
10-20-2006, 12:36 PM
sorry homie she my home girl

Nigga , if you fuck with the goddess then ur gonna get exposed as well. I like ur character. I would hate for you to have to be minused out of the equation.for real.

Dokuro
10-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Nigga , if you fuck with the goddess then ur gonna get exposed as well. I like ur character. I would hate for you to have to be minused out of the equation.for real.
why is it such a problem if i like her or not the fact is that here character seems inocent and it or job as men to protect the inocent since i dont know the real her i will be nice untill she crosses me

CID DIGITAL
10-20-2006, 12:44 PM
why is it such a problem if i like her or not the fact is that here character seems inocent and it or job as men to protect the inocent since i dont know the real her i will be nice untill she crosses me

See , thats why you cool with me, cuz you are smart. His character Chica was a good idea in the begining just like goddess. But, he gets outta hand because in his nature is strife and trouble and untill he deals with that then he cannot teach properly. It is very important to know the lessons of women. They deserve to be known of as the supreme greatness in which they are but the man behind those characters goddess and chica has lost his way and gone mad. It is not healthy to have him around untill he gets better. He will cross you. Its only a matter of time. He's mad from knowledge and the maddness must be corrected. Untill then he remains unbalanced and becomes a disturbance to all the others.

M.I.C Diesel
10-20-2006, 12:46 PM
I thought this thread was about licking people that are waiting in line for Jolly Ranchers?
PEACE

Dokuro
10-20-2006, 12:51 PM
See , thats why you cool with me, cuz you are smart. her character Chica was a good idea in the begining just like goddess. But, she gets outta hand because in her nature is strife and trouble and untill she deals with that then she cannot teach properly. It is very important to know the lessons of women. They deserve to be known of as the supreme greatness in which they are but the man behind those characters goddess and chica has lost his way and gone mad. It is not healthy to have her around untill she gets better. she will cross you. Its only a matter of time. she mad from knowledge and the maddness must be corrected. Untill then she remains unbalanced and becomes a disturbance to all the others.
you are correct weman are very sacred i come from a Matriarchtic socity but you are proving that you dont belive this sound to me that you are only interester in what she look like if you truely belive then you would not questen her gender insted her wisdom

Dokuro
10-20-2006, 12:52 PM
Candy Line is another term for pussy
for those not in the know

CID DIGITAL
10-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Dane, Its a guy. I know this to be true and have proof. I should not have to take it there. You can see for yourself by his actions. She is a he not a she. I never cared about how he looked. It aint about pics no more. Its about truth and thats what I am all about. You are starting to look way suspect btw.

Dokuro
10-20-2006, 12:55 PM
proof let me se the light as thy say

CID DIGITAL
10-20-2006, 12:56 PM

They know what you were talking about. Why have a thread about giving head? Seriously , why? What are you gonna get from it? You know damn well that everybody does it no matter what they say. Knowing isnt of any aid to you. Guess you thought you were slick using the words candy line? w/e

CID DIGITAL
10-20-2006, 01:00 PM
proof let me se the light as thy say

The fact that "she" aint fighting anything that I'm saying aint a clue to you?
He can read this. He knows that I know thats why he aint sayin shit. I shut him down in the say anything thread and then he came at you in here. It dont seem funny that a virgin angel would come up in your clit licking thread? Come on now, you aint that dense is you? Watch. If you havent gotten PM's telling you to not listen to me then you will. He likes this shit and you only feed it.

Goddess , go ahead and tell him how you are somebody you are not. Thats ur cue. Fake mf.

Dokuro
10-20-2006, 01:00 PM
they is alot of people how find slang confusin like when i first got here no on new what church ment
and i alredy sead i was bord
man worken on a car deller ship is very slow

M.I.C Diesel
10-20-2006, 01:06 PM

Why would someone lick a cat, aint that the reason cats be walkin' around coughin' up crazy balls of fluff, 'cause they be licking themselves?

PEACE

Dokuro
10-20-2006, 01:06 PM
The fact that "she" aint fighting anything that I'm saying aint a clue to you?
she can read this. she knows that I know thats why she aint sayin shit. I shut her down in the say anything thread and then she came at you in here. It dont seem funny that a virgin angel would come up in your clit licking thread? Come on now, you aint that dense is you? Watch. If you havent gotten PM's telling you to not listen to me then you will. she likes this shit and you only feed it.

Goddess , go ahead and tell her how you are somebody you are not. Thats ur cue. Fake mf.
you have an instesting point there some consederation is taken but maby shes not femeler with the phase she could hav just seen my name and relized that iv been nice to here so she wanted to have a conversation
or maby she likes woman there is such thing called a Lesbian

Gawd
10-20-2006, 02:11 PM
big dane is also a fraud account

EAGLE EYE
10-20-2006, 02:17 PM
god damn kids and their multiple personalities

snapple
10-20-2006, 02:18 PM
of course what kind of question is that

Dokuro
10-20-2006, 02:18 PM
fsdehg654 654s6g54s65 454nbsb 56464sg45 5s46sb 65g4ns6545n 6s5g4s64

hectis
10-20-2006, 02:20 PM

why not

Gawd
10-20-2006, 02:20 PM
big dane is also a fraud account

Sexy Jasper
06-16-2007, 08:36 PM
I want to wrap my life around these thoughts.