PDA

View Full Version : Another Testament of Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
10-20-2006, 02:43 PM
The book of Mormon is a volume of holy scripture comparable to the bible. It is a record of God's dealings with the ancient propehts by the spirit of prophecy and revelation. Their words, written on gold plates, were quoted and abriged by a prophet-historian named Mormon. The record gives anaccount of two great civilizations. One came from Jerusalem in 600 BC, and and afterward separated into tow nations, known as the Nepites and the Lamanites. The other came much earlier when the Lord confounded the tongues at the Tower of Babel. This group is known as the Jaredites. After thousnads of years, all were destroyed except the Lamanites, and they are the principal ancestors of the American Indians.

Jesus Christ
10-20-2006, 02:55 PM
MORONI 10:1

Now I, Moroni, write somewhat as seemeth me good; and I write unto my brethren, the Lamanites; and I would that they should know that *more thean four hundred and twenty years have passed away since the sign was given of the coming of Christ.

*about 421 A.D.

Jesus Christ
10-20-2006, 03:11 PM
ETHER 2: 9

And now, we can behold the decrees of God concerning this land, that it is a land of promise' and whatsoever nation shall posess it shall serve God, or they shall be swept off when the fulness of his wrath cometh uponthem when they are ripened in inquity.

Jesus Christ
10-20-2006, 03:15 PM
MORONI 10:23

And Christ truly said unto our fathers: If ye have faith ye can do all things which are expedient unot me.

Frontal Lobotomy
10-20-2006, 03:19 PM
Mormons, deary me..

Urban_Journalz
10-20-2006, 04:41 PM
I do like that picture with Isa holding a gun. That's just ill.

Spartibus
10-20-2006, 05:14 PM
The book of Mormon is a volume of holy scripture comparable to the bible. It is a record of God's dealings with the ancient propehts by the spirit of prophecy and revelation. Their words, written on gold plates, were quoted and abriged by a prophet-historian named Mormon. The record gives anaccount of two great civilizations. One came from Jerusalem in 600 BC, and and afterward separated into tow nations, known as the Nepites and the Lamanites. The other came much earlier when the Lord confounded the tongues at the Tower of Babel. This group is known as the Jaredites. After thousnads of years, all were destroyed except the Lamanites, and they are the principal ancestors of the American Indians.

Now see for me this is where it begins to break down {it's comparable
to the Bible} but it's not the Bible,and that was your opener,plus the
ancestors of the American Indians was Pollonesian........but that is
only my take on Mormons belief,not to discredit your faith...peace.

LHX
10-20-2006, 06:52 PM
there is no way to verify historical accounts

the same story can be told many different ways using many different names

Ultimate Fist
10-20-2006, 08:16 PM
The mormons need to be discredited. Their religion is utterly racist. I've had many friends who are mormons and they are OK but I do believe, from reading their scripture, their religion is inherently hateful. Check out these fine jewels I found while reading the Book Of Mormon in a hotel room:

ALMA 3:6
And the skins of the Lamanites were dark, according to the mark which was set upon their fathers, which was a curse upon them because of their transgression and their rebellion against their brethren, who consisted of Nephi, Jacob, and Joseph, and Sam, who were just and holy men.

ALMA 3:8 (continuing from above)

And this was done that their seed might be distinguished from the seed of their brethren, that thereby the Lord God might preserve his people, that they might not mix and believe in incorrect traditions which would prove their destruction.

2 NEPHI 5:21
And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

LHX
10-20-2006, 08:24 PM
all groups are questionable

dont worship false idols

its self for self, and this extends to others by virtue of self looking after self

people need to pick up books, then put books down, and then pick them up again knowing what they really are

words

words that come from writing utensils held by men

men

if any book is divinely inspired, then it means that ALL books are divinely inspired

Ultimate Fist
10-20-2006, 08:26 PM
WTF? So Bartending for Dummies is divine?

7EL7
10-20-2006, 08:27 PM
The mormons need to be discredited. Their religion is utterly racist. I've had many friends who are mormons and they are OK but I do believe, from reading their scripture, their religion is inherently hateful. Check out these fine jewels I found while reading the Book Of Mormon in a hotel room:

ALMA 3:6
And the skins of the Lamanites were dark, according to the mark which was set upon their fathers, which was a curse upon them because of their transgression and their rebellion against their brethren, who consisted of Nephi, Jacob, and Joseph, and Sam, who were just and holy men.

ALMA 3:8 (continuing from above)

And this was done that their seed might be distinguished from the seed of their brethren, that thereby the Lord God might preserve his people, that they might not mix and believe in incorrect traditions which would prove their destruction.

2 NEPHI 5:21
And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

when they come into a black neighborhood, they only talk to and teach black women what they have - they do not deal with black men -

Ultimate Fist
10-20-2006, 08:28 PM
LOL I've noticed that. All black dudes I know who are mormons are sons of converts or adopted.

Ultimate Fist
10-20-2006, 08:31 PM
That's true for most religions too. Once you get the woman, you can get the man.

7EL7
10-20-2006, 08:36 PM
LOL I've noticed that. All black dudes I know who are mormons are sons of converts or adopted.

there are black mormons ?

so they just accept being "the cursed seed" in the mormon community huh

may be they haven't read their doctrine

like most religious people

LHX
10-20-2006, 08:37 PM
WTF? So Bartending for Dummies is divine?
i didnt make up the rules

(unless i did)

7EL7
10-20-2006, 08:39 PM
all groups are questionable

dont worship false idols

its self for self, and this extends to others by virtue of self looking after self

people need to pick up books, then put books down, and then pick them up again knowing what they really are

words

words that come from writing utensils held by men

men

if any book is divinely inspired, then it means that ALL books are divinely inspired

ECHO THAT !

Ultimate Fist
10-20-2006, 08:40 PM
Wait... so you're saying the BoM's right APSU? And yes there are black mormons I dont know how it works either.

7EL7
10-20-2006, 08:52 PM
Wait... so you're saying the BoM's right APSU? And yes there are black mormons I dont know how it works either.

wtf is a BoM ?

Ultimate Fist
10-20-2006, 08:55 PM
Book of Mormon

7EL7
10-20-2006, 08:59 PM

Book of Mormon

?

no how did you come to see that in my words

i haven't read enough of it to really comment on its content

all i know about them is that they wear white t shirts, they send young white males into different communities, and they do not deal with black men when teaching in these communities

Ultimate Fist
10-20-2006, 09:01 PM
Peace! Its just you said all books were divine if one was

7EL7
10-20-2006, 09:09 PM
Peace! Its just you said all books were divine if one was

nah

what i assume X meant is that if your gonna say that one book is divinely inspired, then you have to say that they all are because they are all written by men with writing utensils/machines

MsRzaRecTaH
10-21-2006, 12:16 AM
mhmm interesting indeed

BLACKNEFERTITI07
10-21-2006, 12:59 AM
JESUS DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE, NOT EVEN ME. I'VE PRAYED FOR RESOLUTIONS IN MY LIFE AND MY PRAYERS HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERED. SO WHY MAKE A POST ABOUT TESTAMENTS FROM JESUS WHEN HE FORGOT ABOUT ALL OF US THAT HAVE SINNED????:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Jesus Christ
10-22-2006, 09:56 AM
JESUS DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE, NOT EVEN ME. I'VE PRAYED FOR RESOLUTIONS IN MY LIFE AND MY PRAYERS HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERED. SO WHY MAKE A POST ABOUT TESTAMENTS FROM JESUS WHEN HE FORGOT ABOUT ALL OF US THAT HAVE SINNED????:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Have faith princess.

CHRONZ
10-22-2006, 10:02 AM

It's not only God n' jesus,..
Nobody cares bout you...

Edit : Even Satan would reject your sorry ass

hectis
10-22-2006, 10:26 AM

u amaze me cuz some people dont like u on the internet cuz of ur annoying ways ur all sad funny how someone can base there life on wtc like u lost faith in god ur all going to kill ur self and start drinking wow get help before it is too late im not trying to diss u so dont take it that way

MsRzaRecTaH
10-28-2006, 04:57 PM
It's not only God n' jesus,..
Nobody cares bout you...

Edit : Even Satan would reject your sorry ass

hjahahahhhahhhah u so evil... hahahhhhahhhhaaaaaa:dududu:

Sicka than aidZ
10-28-2006, 05:17 PM
holy fuck

You know, I wonder if they'll laugh when I am dead
Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
Why am I trying to see, when there aint nothing in sight