PDA

View Full Version : List the dopest christian rappers....

Jesus Christ
10-20-2006, 03:35 PM
Mine are Kanye West and DMX. Oh yeah and this young Native fellow named Red Cloud that perfomred at our Parish last month.

Tetsuo
10-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Soldiers of Islam

snapple
10-20-2006, 04:31 PM
shit i dont know a lot of MCs are christan this is a hard one

Bone Collecta
10-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Mine are Kanye West and DMX. Oh yeah and this young Native fellow named Red Cloud that perfomred at our Parish last month.

kanye and dmx are not christian rappers

dmx is not a real christian

and kanye is not a christian rapper just cause hes a christian and raps.

TAURO
10-20-2006, 05:25 PM
29th Chapter - Dope group

www.29thchapter.com

Others I think have skills:

T Bone
Cross Movement
Mars Ill

Lil' Ruger
10-21-2006, 01:41 AM
KRS 0NE nuff said he's sick.

Frank Drebin
10-21-2006, 02:27 AM
Soldiers of Islam

I aint heard any raps of these guys but if they are soldiers of islam they aint no Christians

Edgar Erebus
10-21-2006, 02:28 AM
MC Hammer, LOL

Lil' Ruger
10-21-2006, 02:36 AM
I aint heard any raps of these guys but if they are soldiers of islam they aint no Christians

co-sign islamic rappers.

Tetsuo
10-21-2006, 04:23 AM

You know what? You might be right.

Skellington
10-21-2006, 04:25 AM
I don't give a fuck about christianity....

I don't give a fuck wether a rapper is christian, jew, muslim, whatever......

maestro wooz
10-21-2006, 11:24 AM
killah priest

THE W
10-21-2006, 11:57 AM
this thread has demonstrated that some of you have NO CLUE what it means to be a christian.

LOL at soldiers of islam.

answer: cross movement

not only are their rhymes all about jesus but they got mad skills to boot.

sonny getz
10-21-2006, 12:14 PM
killah priest

killah priest isn't muslim?

wuswordz95
10-21-2006, 12:45 PM
Mc Jesus Christ

Paul The Satan Hater

The Bible Bumper

Mister Love

Doctor Rebuker

Locust
10-21-2006, 12:59 PM
there are none... naw jakki da motamouths my fav, peep his album god vs satan u wont be dissapointed

maestro wooz
10-21-2006, 01:49 PM
killah priest isn't muslim?

im not sure if he considers himself jewish or christian right now but i know hes not muslim. On heavy mental he was black israelite.

tajeco
10-21-2006, 03:12 PM

I agree. I don't think qualify, but then again I'm not into them so I don't know who the fuck they are at home.
I heard some dudes called 'Deviance' who are supposedly Christian rappers. They're pretty good.

Jesus Christ
10-21-2006, 05:56 PM

Yo Kanye is a christian rapper didn't you ever hear that hot joint- Jesus Walks?

DMX is a christian rapper, because he's always praying on his albums.

Don't you listen to the words, or are you dumfounded by the beats?

LORD ZERO
10-21-2006, 06:05 PM
Mc Jesus Christ

Paul The Satan Hater

The Bible Bumper

Mister Love

Doctor Rebuker

MC JESUS CHRIST? LMAO

The Lost Prophet
10-21-2006, 06:18 PM
killah priest and krs are NOT christian rappers they have stated this..........just because they read the bible it doesnt mean that they r christian...........this thread is fucking stupid cuz it shouldnt matter what race or color u r.............................FUCK THIS RACIST THREAD (yea im over dramitzing this thread but i hate when people try to put other people in groups that they may or may not be in)

wuswordz95
10-21-2006, 06:24 PM
MC JESUS CHRIST? LMAO

thanks for laughing

iniquity
10-21-2006, 06:39 PM
.. here's my list ..

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

.. |( ..

THE W
10-21-2006, 07:56 PM
Yo Kanye is a christian rapper didn't you ever hear that hot joint- Jesus Walks?

DMX is a christian rapper, because he's always praying on his albums.

Don't you listen to the words, or are you dumfounded by the beats?
no dude, they're not christian rappers and the overwhelming majority of their music reflects that fact.

Sexy Jasper
10-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Who the fuck fucking cares what religion rappers are. They could be satanist or whatever as long as they're dope. What a stupid fucking cunt of a topic.

BRONZBODY
10-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Who the fuck fucking cares what religion rappers are. They could be satanist or whatever as long as they're dope. What a stupid fucking cunt of a topic.true...but grits is a pretty dope group...t-bone is ill too

Kenny Powers
10-21-2006, 09:46 PM
Mase??? haha jk hes a fuckin pussy

Jesus Christ
10-22-2006, 10:10 AM
Oh yeah I forgot the Killah Priest-

Damn that nigga is the dopest Christian Rapper out right now. Dropping mad knowledge on all you savages.

Basic
Instructions
Before
Leaving
Earth

Jesus Christ
10-22-2006, 10:11 AM
killah priest and krs are NOT christian rappers they have stated this..........just because they read the bible it doesnt mean that they r christian...........this thread is fucking stupid cuz it shouldnt matter what race or color u r.............................FUCK THIS RACIST THREAD (yea im over dramitzing this thread but i hate when people try to put other people in groups that they may or may not be in)

You deal with emotions like a bitch.

The Lost Prophet
10-22-2006, 04:23 PM
You deal with emotions like a bitch.

kind of like a christian would.....................cant understand the science and math around him so he points to the clouds

eVoL
10-22-2006, 09:27 PM
killah priest is a washed up fag

BLACKNEFERTITI07
10-22-2006, 09:42 PM
T-bone!!!

He Was Too Flyy In The Fighting Temptations. His Rhymes Are Pure And Clean!!

J-Ronin
10-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Kllah Priest is a Black Israelite. Thats my dude. I am his DJ. I know. And yo Evol! Why u gotta hate on the fam? Come on now!

Ghost_Deini_
10-23-2006, 09:25 PM
killah priest
haha..

i think hes joking people. dont take it so seriously.

Lil' Ruger
10-23-2006, 09:34 PM

KRS has put out a gospel album........how is calling them christians racist anyway try prejudice.

Jesus Christ
10-24-2006, 09:31 AM
kind of like a christian would.....................cant understand the science and math around him so he points to the clouds

I invented math you dum mother fucker. Don't you know who your talking too? Watch your mouth you fucking hippy.

White_Mouse
10-24-2006, 04:24 PM
all these cats www.lampmode.com

shai linne
Timothy Brindle
R-Swift

i am even proud enough to call them "influences" upon mine and others music9:|6

The Lost Prophet
10-24-2006, 07:08 PM
I invented math you dum mother fucker. Don't you know who your talking too? Watch your mouth you fucking hippy.

what? jesus didnt event math u dumb mothafucker............hippy? how? ur the one that wears a robe and and has long ass hair..................y am i even argueing with u? its like talken to bill o'reily so y dont u go and suck off g. bush and get the fuck outta here

The Lost Prophet
10-24-2006, 07:09 PM
KRS has put out a gospel album........how is calling them christians racist anyway try prejudice.

ill give u that (even though u kinda missed the point of my rant) but yea prejudice

White_Mouse
10-25-2006, 04:08 PM
The REAL Jesus was a black man form Asia who claimed to be God (according to my belif system he was and is) SO it's ridiculous calling yourself JESUS CHRIST Charging Soldier8O
yes i said that but u admitted it in your own thread as well:yes:

WuGambino
10-25-2006, 04:32 PM
This is the worst thread ever.

The User who is calling himself Jesus Christ doesn't seem like much of a christian to me even though youre asking for christian rappers. DMX is no christian rapper... hes talking about killing on his records, and not like a metaphor for his lyrics or just documenting what life is like in th ghetto and not glorifying it, he's straight up saying i murder people and commit crimes... that's not christian no matter if he 'prays' or not. Kanye West is wack and made a record about Jesus so people would like him.
KRS-One thinks everyone is god an shit and says people should join the religion of Hip-Hop.

I'm not trynna judge anyones views or beliefs, cos yknow as long as youre a good person thats really what matters not what religion you are... but these people are NOT christian rappers.

White_Mouse
10-26-2006, 04:27 PM
i beg to differ on KRS One. He USED to sya taht but he collabed with T-Bone (rapper who is christian who also collabed with CHINO XL8O)
KRS also came out with a gospol album as well.

snapple
10-26-2006, 04:42 PM
wasn't jesus christ reborn as a rapper?

$inista
10-26-2006, 05:25 PM
yup he pretty much was one back then too he use too rap to niggas he got a strong following had other cats rapping bout the gospel the polices didnt like it & they beat his ass then crusifide him for it

jesus was a gully dude thats my nigga i'll fucks with him any day

nah on the real my dude DMX is real with it always been, he just came out with a song sound like a straight gospel song to me fuck shit is a straight gospel song

Bedlam
10-26-2006, 11:19 PM
Rick Ross, he has a song called Prayer on his album, so that means he's christian.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-26-2006, 11:59 PM

yeah "jesus price superstar"