PDA

View Full Version : what to pick up from the liquer store

snapple
10-20-2006, 05:56 PM
im going to a party tonight, and i'm not rude so ima bring a big bottle of something, and i am on my grind and im a light drinker im gonna pick up a box of ciggerellos and dutches and i'm thininking captain morgan. captrain morgan everyone likes right, and you get mad fucked up off it, good choice? keep in mind im not looking to drop a lot im only close with 2 or 3 people going to the party

crass
10-20-2006, 05:58 PM
yeah i'd say that sounds good.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-20-2006, 05:59 PM
GREY GOOSE or STOLI

ERN-DAWGY
10-20-2006, 05:59 PM
fuck captain morgan, grab a 40oz of whiskey thats what I grabbed a few minutes ago

PEACE

baby jesus
10-20-2006, 06:09 PM
I Dont Personally Care For It But Blueberry Stoli Never Fails.

snapple
10-20-2006, 06:29 PM
i got a little exotic and bought parrot bay, pueto rican cocanut rum, sampling it now just poured a glass this shit is ill. i think it will be a winner. wasnt too expensive eather

i already copped man, i had intentions of geting straight up but i saw this and said hey you dont gotta mix it with nothing so whatever

oLd_KaiNry
10-20-2006, 06:31 PM
GREY GOOSE or STOLI

DAMNNN GREY GOOSE

BIG BEN DRINKS GREY GOOSE

DAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN

grey goose is the softest vodka i ever tasted in my life, even smirnoff taste harder than that

how about some good russian vodka and some Jack Daniels

Gawd
10-20-2006, 06:34 PM
just buy what you want.....who cares how much you spend

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-20-2006, 06:36 PM
DAMNNN GREY GOOSE

BIG BEN DRINKS GREY GOOSE

DAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN

grey goose is the softest vodka i ever tasted in my life, even smirnoff taste harder than that

how about some good russian vodka and some Jack Daniels

U fear good Liquor Grey Goose Is smooth and Stoli is the best!!

Gawd
10-20-2006, 06:39 PM
because somthing burns your throat going down does not make it good.....stoli is good but grey goose is a bit over priced..........Lawls at the doods that grab the 1 .gal platic jug that says nothing else on the label but 'VODKA"......cancer awaits you

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-20-2006, 06:42 PM
because somthing burns your throat going down does not make it good.....stoli is good but grey goose is a bit over priced..........Lawls at the doods that grab the 1 .gal platic jug that says nothing else on the label but 'VODKA"......cancer awaits you

Yeah no shit..They probably think Jose Cuervo is good Tequila!!

oLd_KaiNry
10-20-2006, 06:44 PM
U fear good Liquor Grey Goose Is smooth and Stoli is the best!!

never tasted stoli but i was dissapoited in grey goose

it cost me like 35$ or something for a 40oz and i was drunk but not THAT drunk (i drank half of it not the hole 40oz...)

http://www.russian-gifts-home.com/food/images/vodka.jpg

^^

thats what i mean when im sayin russian vodka, this shit is the BOMB and its like 20$ for a 40oz

snapple
10-20-2006, 06:46 PM
just buy what you want.....who cares how much you spend

i do man, i'm not looking to impress anyone but i'm not gonna show up with like some 40z of colt45.... plus times are real rough with money right now...morgan fit the description of what i needed, money is an issue for me right now i hate to say it but it really is

Gawd
10-20-2006, 06:46 PM
Yeah no shit..They probably think Jose Cuervo is good Tequila!!
you mean good watered down RUM?

Gawd
10-20-2006, 06:47 PM
i do man, i'm not looking to impress anyone but i'm not gonna show up with like some 40z of colt45.... plus times are real rough with money right now...morgan fit the description of what i needed, money is an issue for me right now i hate to say it but it really is

well get that captain morgains spiced rum...that is good with coke and bitches and big lu like that stuff....maybe some malibu rum ...that is good with pinneaplle soda and such....

oLd_KaiNry
10-20-2006, 06:48 PM
i'm not gonna show up with like some 40z of colt45....

hahahaha so true

back when i was 13-14 it was cool too show up with 40oz of cheap malt liquor but nowadays if a colt45 is the only thing i can afford for the night ill just drink it before going to the party

Prolifical ENG
10-20-2006, 06:59 PM
depends what kind of party it is, and what is the approximate age of the people attending. From that you should know whats right.

crass
10-20-2006, 07:30 PM
yeah, captain morgan's is good for the 16-18 y/o crowd. girls with playboy bunny belly peircings. however it's not a good alcohol to cry into --- jack daniels in my coffee is perfect for that every morning.

Gawd
10-20-2006, 07:34 PM
what has crass so down and out?

crass
10-20-2006, 07:39 PM
just been an extremely bullshit couple of weeks. nothing serious or whatever, just tedious difficulties that are inevitible in life. i'm getting fucking palstered tonight.

*clinks glasses with ed*

Gawd
10-20-2006, 07:40 PM
crass has forever been our ally....

crass
10-20-2006, 07:42 PM
yeah man. so what've you got planned for the weekend?

Gawd
10-20-2006, 07:43 PM
drinking and thinking and somewhere in between i have to trim my trees....4 of them.

EAGLE EYE
10-20-2006, 09:17 PM
If you were to choose a vodka I would recommend Tanqueray Sterling Vodka over grey goose, cuz it taste better in my opinion and youll save $10-$13 depending on prices of where you live.

If your with an older crowd try showing up with a bottle of Jameson's irish whiskey. Its fairly smooth for a whiskey and Ive yet to have anyone say anything bad about.

wuswordz95
10-20-2006, 10:20 PM
i would love to pick up kristy substance and give her some of my own specail substance.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-21-2006, 12:55 PM
drinking and thinking and somewhere in between i have to trim my trees....4 of them.

Pruning??..I feel ya I did that shit last week...I hate raking leaves

CherChezLaMarauder
10-21-2006, 12:58 PM
Try mowing a backyard with a weewacker =/

MMTX
10-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Forget all that other stuff get some Crown, Or Jack, or Patron!

Gawd
10-21-2006, 01:16 PM
that is how i do my front and back yard....cept i have the BINFORD 2000 weed wacker...so it is easy and gentle.

Ben...eD rakes no leaves......they stay on the ground.

Unforgiven
10-21-2006, 01:16 PM

They call it a weedwhacker for a reason....

Gawd
10-21-2006, 01:17 PM
weed eater/ trimmer..../edger/ ankle slasher/

CherChezLaMarauder
10-21-2006, 01:20 PM
They call it a weedwhacker for a reason....

well there you go, something to buy me on ur christmas list...a mow lawner

snapple
10-21-2006, 02:15 PM
damn i drank a lot last night, to bad it wasn't a big party....but im not complaining i still had a good time, i left early cause it got a little crazy up in there....and not my kind of crazy.....

Gawd
10-21-2006, 03:07 PM
what happened? did j cee flop out of a random room while getting his ass whooped by a drugged out biker gang guy? i'd laugh then yeah id leave too.....

snapple
10-21-2006, 03:14 PM
no man, just chickens and more dudes then females....if another dudes dick comes out i'm not sticking around i dont care how find the females are i DO NOT get down like that. no disrespect thats just not me i dont wanna be there for that.

Gawd
10-21-2006, 03:15 PM
word.......to many d00ds turns into a testosterone driven show down..........

CherChezLaMarauder
10-21-2006, 03:17 PM
no man, just chickens and more dudes then females....if another dudes dick comes out i'm not sticking around i dont care how find the females are i DO NOT get down like that. no disrespect thats just not me i dont wanna be there for that.

Yuck!

snapple
10-21-2006, 03:19 PM
word.......to many d00ds turns into a testosterone driven show down..........

hahahaa i was not trying to kick it to anyone of them man, don't get me wrong some looked real good but a chicken is a chicken you can't be a fool, first of all half of them weren't even legal.....yea......now you see why i left huh?

Gawd
10-21-2006, 03:20 PM
chicken heads get chicken feed, a little dick and weed, everything that a chicken needs.

EAGLE EYE
10-21-2006, 03:20 PM
Look at her bush does it got hair?

snapple
10-21-2006, 03:21 PM
hell no those bitches didnt pull on any of my Ls, i'm not looking for herpies, they didn't throw shit down, i'm not a soup kitchen

Gawd
10-21-2006, 03:23 PM
just lyrics from a song dood.....i wasnt recommending you give away anything....lawls.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-21-2006, 05:28 PM

I do, do that because my backyard consist of several different types of weeds..I hate Foxtails them shits get stuck everywhere

J-Cee
10-22-2006, 04:59 AM
what happened? did j cee flop out of a random room while getting his ass whooped by a drugged out biker gang guy? i'd laugh then yeah id leave too.....

yep i flew overseas to do that.....

Murdah Piff
10-22-2006, 06:20 PM
nothin but 10% forties ova here

Gawd
10-22-2006, 06:28 PM
yep i flew overseas to do that.....
cuz your friends told you too......duh...

Its Big Lu baby
10-23-2006, 04:15 AM
GREY GOOSE or STOLI

ya if ur a balla
u get so much more captain then a bottle of goose which is small and expensive
i love
love
grey goose
but its not something u bring to a party

fuck captain morgan, grab a 40oz of whiskey thats what I grabbed a few minutes ago

PEACE

never
takl shit about capitan again

Its Big Lu baby
10-23-2006, 05:49 AM
damn i drank a lot last night, to bad it wasn't a big party....but im not complaining i still had a good time, i left early cause it got a little crazy up in there....and not my kind of crazy.....

hah i hate when shit gets crazy and u cant fuck a bitch
i almost stabbed somebody last night i got stopped by a cop
luckly my boy was like best friends with the cop cuz they knew
each other from school or someshit or else i woulda been locked up
i had a switch blade i pulled it out and i swung it on the dude
so i woulda been fucked if i got arrested

Visionz
10-23-2006, 05:52 AM
Damn mayne, what made you wanna break out the switchblade?

Bloo
10-23-2006, 06:18 AM
From what I can make out I believe that Lu got cock blocked...

CHRONZ
10-23-2006, 06:21 AM
you should get:
Absinthe..
Whiskey..
Vodka..

and lots of pussy juice on bottle !

have fun man !
peace

Unforgiven
10-23-2006, 09:00 AM
Absynthe isn't for the alc-in-training...neither is Jagermiester or Goldslauger...

snapple
10-23-2006, 11:09 AM
hah i hate when shit gets crazy and u cant fuck a bitch
i almost stabbed somebody last night i got stopped by a cop
luckly my boy was like best friends with the cop cuz they knew
each other from school or someshit or else i woulda been locked up
i had a switch blade i pulled it out and i swung it on the dude
so i woulda been fucked if i got arrested

son youre from miami so its a different flavor probably, but around this way the younger kids are really punks. there are kids out here FAKING COLORS, i say rep the set and they dont get it, they front....i dont understand it....and the younger kids are always grillin me man i dont get it, but i know for a fact some of them are soft, they are just angstey kids trying to be gangster. is that the mentality of most people around your way? everyone is on some fake scarface shit, only they are all soft, and why do kids around here pack so much heat? noone is ever busting around here....kids with AKs and shit what the fuck.....theyre not even flipping serious weight...is this how all of FL gets down everyone just wants to kill eachother and start fights?

oLd_KaiNry
10-23-2006, 12:05 PM
you should get:
Absinthe..
Whiskey..
Vodka..

and lots of pussy juice on bottle !

have fun man !
peace

good luck finding real absinthe

pneumatic
10-23-2006, 12:06 PM
Steel Reserve

Dokuro
10-23-2006, 12:37 PM
i alwas say OldEnglish why the fuck you think i would change now

Gawd
10-23-2006, 12:43 PM
malt liquor was good when i was broke or when i was 16...lawls.

snapple
10-23-2006, 12:47 PM
malt liquor was good when i was broke or when i was 16...lawls.

yea man i havent drinken malt liquer in a long time, shit would probably taste disgustng now....old english and colt45 god damn some funny memories

CHRONZ
10-23-2006, 02:16 PM
good luck finding real absinthe
i buy it down the corner.. 70% absinthe... not the real "real" absinthe,,, but it's kicks ass still.. lmao

Its Big Lu baby
10-23-2006, 02:20 PM
Damn mayne, what made you wanna break out the switchblade?

homie told me to go inside when the cops got there
and i was like word and i started walkin in and he starts pushin me in
and im like dude... dont fucking push me.
so after he pushes me in and tells me i gota go in. once im inside he looks at me grabs my shirt and says u need to get th efuck out of here and pushes me over the chair behind me. then i switched from hey its ur house ill show yhou respect to im getin up and stabbing u. i had no conciense man i didnt give a fuck about the police i wasnt thinkin any consequences i was just so fucking furious. dude threw me infront of ppl too. i was just furious. so i jumped up and i guess the cops had already walked in and seen the kid push. so they were behind me and when i jumped up i switched it open
swung. and thats when my arm got clinched.

son youre from miami so its a different flavor probably, but around this way the younger kids are really punks. there are kids out here FAKING COLORS, i say rep the set and they dont get it, they front....i dont understand it....and the younger kids are always grillin me man i dont get it, but i know for a fact some of them are soft, they are just angstey kids trying to be gangster. is that the mentality of most people around your way? everyone is on some fake scarface shit, only they are all soft, and why do kids around here pack so much heat? noone is ever busting around here....kids with AKs and shit what the fuck.....theyre not even flipping serious weight...is this how all of FL gets down everyone just wants to kill eachother and start fights?
i duno man some ppl are just dumb thats not everyone tho
i try n stay away from brawlin unless it has to go down
im about getin drunk and fucking a bitch but if i get tried yo its on
oh and i dnt pack heat
i just carry a switch in case i get into a shity situation

oLd_KaiNry
10-23-2006, 02:23 PM
i buy it down the corner.. 70% absinthe... not the real "real" absinthe,,, but it's kicks ass still.. lmao

oh shit chronz wrote that, u from the netherlands so its a diff story...

i tought i was talking to an american...

CHRONZ
10-23-2006, 02:29 PM
oh shit chronz wrote that, u from the netherlands so its a diff story...

i tought i was talking to an american...

Netherlands ?
Im from Denmark homie... hahaha
and that shop is the only place ive found it..
i think it's illegal here if i remember correctly !

anyways

Peace|)

oLd_KaiNry
10-23-2006, 02:32 PM
oh denmark... same shit for me lol

real 98% absinthe that doesnt taste alcohol would be cool one day

SHRAP
10-23-2006, 02:34 PM
http://www.brown-forman.com/images/A1_AppletonV_X750hi-res.jpg

THIS SHIT GOES DOWN SMOOTH AND WILL FUCK U UP

CHRONZ
10-23-2006, 02:35 PM
oh denmark... same shit for me lol

real 98% absinthe that doesnt taste alcohol would be cool one day

Word.
but 98%.. haha i highly doubt you'd taste anything.. just the "burning" feeling all the way, lmao.....
is it even possible to import it ?

CHRONZ
10-23-2006, 02:37 PM

40%!!?? Why are you posting soda... ?
hahaha J/p
Rum is good shit

Frontal Lobotomy
10-23-2006, 02:38 PM
Its hard to get hold of proper absinthe, I always get peeps who go to Prague to pick me up a bottle, can't go wrong with it.
As for buying booze, get an 8 pack of Red Stripe, tasty stuff

oLd_KaiNry
10-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Word.
but 98%.. haha i highly doubt you'd taste anything.. just the "burning" feeling all the way, lmao.....
is it even possible to import it ?

shit i dont know

i bet all the real absinth in this world is homemade nowadays... that shit is way too strong to be sold to the public... back in the 1800's ppl were drinking absinth to talk to theyre god so imagine how fucked u gotta be to be thinking your talking to a god... hahahahahahahah

Frontal Lobotomy
10-23-2006, 02:45 PM
The opium they were smoking no doubt aided in their discussions too

CHRONZ
10-23-2006, 02:49 PM
shit i dont know

i bet all the real absinth in this world is homemade nowadays... that shit is way too strong to be sold to the public... back in the 1800's ppl were drinking absinth to talk to theyre god so imagine how fucked u gotta be to be thinking your talking to a god... hahahahahahahah

hahaha damn...I gotta get hold on some.. i got a few questions man to the dude up there...
I dont know if there's an "limit" of alcohol.. but i would agree,
if the shit could rip of paint frtom a car, it might not be that good ! lmao

CHRONZ
10-23-2006, 02:50 PM

haha that might be the case...

oLd_KaiNry
10-23-2006, 02:51 PM

opium is some serious shit...

ive made a research on opium wars last year in history class...

they used to make big ass battleship wars back in the 1300-1800's just to own some opium....

shit must be crazy... 12 hrs on a bed fuzzed to death... shit cant imagine how wierd it can be

SHRAP
10-23-2006, 03:05 PM
40%!!?? Why are you posting soda... ?
hahaha J/p
Rum is good shit

HAHAHAHAHAH SODA

man here 40% is as hard as u can get, vodka tequila rum everything is bout 40%, my favorite drink is vodka but i drink rum and tequila 2 switch it up, aint too big on brandy or cognac but ill drink anything that aint beer

oLd_KaiNry
10-23-2006, 03:15 PM
40% is the highest u can get ?

how come my dad's bottle of canadian rhum is 45% ?

Unforgiven
10-23-2006, 03:18 PM
Alcohol has different perecent. Most come in about 40% but you can get higher proof shit...

CHRONZ
10-23-2006, 03:24 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH SODA

man here 40% is as hard as u can get, vodka tequila rum everything is bout 40%, my favorite drink is vodka but i drink rum and tequila 2 switch it up, aint too big on brandy or cognac but ill drink anything that aint beer

Word, i like Tequila & vodka too.. but 40% .. damn man, you gotta import some shit sometime.. haha.. ive tried mixin Brandy-beer-vodka... shit look'd mad disgusting.. but it got me wasted...

NIGHT MAYOR
10-24-2006, 05:54 AM
http://www.bundabergrum.com.au/templates/img/product/op_rum.jpg

red rum - like a pirate. australia's best rum. Bundaberg O.P. Rum

Gawd
10-24-2006, 10:42 AM

looks enticing.

Cuchulain
10-24-2006, 10:52 AM
i'm gonna come across like a gay european now, but does anybody drink wine?

Frontal Lobotomy
10-24-2006, 11:44 AM
Sure, wine's good. Gotta pay out for a decent bottle though

Gawd
10-24-2006, 11:52 AM
i drink wine...at weddings

oLd_KaiNry
10-24-2006, 12:23 PM
i hate wine...

wine makes me whine

tekunique
10-24-2006, 12:26 PM
i hate wine...

wine makes me whine
my girl drinks wine.. i stick to beer..

GRANDMASSIVE.
10-24-2006, 08:21 PM
remy martin vsop or henne vsop, i mix it with alize, kinda pricey but good quality shit, i only fuck with cognac nothing else