PDA

View Full Version : Wild 'N Out (Wu Corp Version 1.0)

EAGLE EYE
10-21-2006, 07:47 AM
http://www.wma.com/0/cta/comedy/comedy_connection/imgs/nick_cannon.jpg

Nick Cannon could quite possibly be the offspring of P. Diddy that somehow managed to escape the grace of abortion. Anyways hes gotta supa dupa sick mcnasty phatt azz (womp womp) of a show. After staying up late beating off to sexy wu corp center folds of (Dat girl we all know and love) while watchin Wild 'N out, I had an epithany which resulted in making this post.

You'll soon catch my drift......

feel free to add on....
----------------------------------------

My boy JASPER is so fly, that he took away sicka's aidz and gave 'em back on christmas

My boy Big Ben is so fly, that every time he busts a nut the Olsen twins come a knocking at his door with turkey basters

My boy Sick than Aidz is so fly, that hes like a surgeon when it comes to scalping people with broken beer bottles in fights

My boy 36 Chambers is so fly, everytime he bans Goddess he sprouts a new chest or pubic hair

My boy Teknickelstylez is so fly, every time he rolls a blunt ... a mexican drug smuggling baby is born

My boy EdBighead is so fly, everytime he flys on a plane hes allowed to bring all of his guns on board and manages to somehow get a "buy one get one free" seating deal

My boy J-Cee is so fly, that when he goes out on the town for the night, he wears a leather mask with an Everlast punching bag emblem sewn onto it

My boy General Wise is so fly, girls actually believe him when he explains that the cold sores on his lips are angel kisses

My boy BlooHook is so fly, that he can make a female postpone her period until hes gotten his fix

My boy Big Lu is so fly, he went drunken sailing with Captain Morgan, crashed into a cruise ship, beat up the deck crew, then passed out and got airlifted to the nearest medical facility to get his stomach pumped. He also fucked an asian nurse.

My boy crass is so fly, he shot Big Dane in the lips and got all charges dropped due to justifiable violence and shit

My boy Razorsharp is so fly, he has a sweat shop full of little euro white kids that make him new kicks every week

My boy Hectis is so fly, he went into Starbucks and ordered a Tall Wu-Tang toffee nut Latte and an ol dirty muffin and actually got it

My boy marauder1 is so fly, that during hurricane season in florida he plays badmitten when everyone is evacuating

My boy Mashquack is so fly, XXX-CENSORED-XXX

My boy Technician is so fly, he could build Rome in one day and still make it back in time to post on Wu Corp and drink a yoo-hoo

My boy SHRAP is so fly, he once paid for plastic surgery in America with Canadien change

My boy Jeru is so fly, he drinks grain alchohol with his wheaties in the morning

My girl MsRZArectah is so fly, everytime she posts a picture 99% of wu corp recieves blue balls whether they like it or not. Shyeimchica gets blue vadge.

My girl Kriszy Substance is so fly, that even when caught by the police with possession of that "uncontrolled substance" she gets off due to her MILF status and charm

My boy Drunken Wu Masta is so fly, he got molested by Mark Foley before it was even considered trendy

My boy Big Dane is so fly, the U.S. government issued him not 1, but 2! welfare cards

My boy Pimptastic is so fly, he reached a higher post count than me, before he even reached puberty

My boy Cap is so fly, he got asked to join the Big Brother house but settled on joining the Big Sister house instead

.... alright thats all I got for now, If I forgot you I might add you later. Im having posters block right now

PANDA PISS
10-21-2006, 07:49 AM
well i dont remember getting molested

nick cannon is hilarious

SHRAP
10-21-2006, 08:07 AM
this thread is so wack, it makes me want 2 hit your unfunny ass in the face wit a damn brick

front.Porch
10-21-2006, 08:09 AM
^ goose

MMTX
10-21-2006, 08:14 AM
Nah the thread is cool.
I see ya
you know I did skip the introduction forum when I joined.

EAGLE EYE
10-21-2006, 08:15 AM
wackest thread? or best thread ever invented on the internets?

Gawd
10-21-2006, 11:32 AM
Lawls......

MsRzaRecTaH
10-21-2006, 11:34 AM
haahh good thread!

CherChezLaMarauder
10-21-2006, 11:42 AM
lol killin' it!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-21-2006, 11:51 AM
Bravo!!!

EAGLE EYE
10-22-2006, 02:21 AM
bumpity bump

Bloo
10-22-2006, 02:30 AM
My boy BlooHook is so fly, that he can make a female postpone her period until hes gotten his fix

It's true, I've done that with five different women so far... ^O^

mashqauck
10-23-2006, 06:35 PM
LOL OMG I LOVe U rOBBY

Its Big Lu baby
10-24-2006, 01:01 AM
My boy EdBighead is so fly, everytime he flys on a plane hes allowed to bring all of his guns on board and manages to somehow get a "buy one get one free" seating deal

My boy General Wise is so fly, girls actually believe him when he explains that the cold sores on his lips are angel kisses

My boy Big Lu is so fly, he went drunken sailing with Captain Morgan, crashed into a cruise ship, beat up the deck crew, then passed out and got airlifted to the nearest medical facility to get his stomach pumped. He also fucked an asian nurse.

My boy marauder1 is so fly, that during hurricane season in florida he plays badmitten when everyone is evacuating

My girl MsRZArectah is so fly, everytime she posts a picture 99% of wu corp recieves blue balls whether they like it or not. Shyeimchica gets blue vadge.
[/QUOTE]

LMFAO

NIGHT MAYOR
10-24-2006, 04:39 AM
"My boy Teknickelstylez is so fly, every time he rolls a blunt ... a mexican drug smuggling baby is born" <-------lol i cried

my man robby digital so fly that when he goes to school he needs to go in bullet proof buble with a hole in it so he can walk around with out being molested/shot

EAGLE EYE
10-24-2006, 07:37 AM
i am a bubble boy at heart

Dokuro
10-24-2006, 10:16 AM
My boy Big Dane is so fly, the U.S. government issued him not 1, but 2! welfare cards
[/quote]
fo sho

Dokuro
10-24-2006, 10:20 AM
my man robbydigital is so fly ed mom charged him only $3 last last night and his boo was free

Dokuro
10-24-2006, 01:03 PM
big dane is so fly (how fly is he) R-kelly kissed his feet and yeld "your the greates"

Skellington
10-24-2006, 01:17 PM
My boy ....stfu :cheerlie:

Gawd
10-24-2006, 01:43 PM
robbys was funny...big dane is fake

PANDA PISS
10-24-2006, 01:51 PM
big dane is so fly, that i shot his fuckin airplane down with a rocket launcher

Dokuro
10-24-2006, 01:55 PM
big dane is so fly i shoud just start a thred about who fly is he