PDA

View Full Version : school me on Atmosphere

energizer
10-21-2006, 11:52 AM
best album, best song anything

Dante
10-21-2006, 02:26 PM
God Loves Ugly is their best album.

Atmos is probably the only "backpack" rap act i can tolerate.

snapple
10-21-2006, 03:06 PM
atmosphere - complicated
and caved in i think it's called....i had 2 atmosphere albums...sevens travel one was called, dont pick that up i wasn't feeling it...overcast was the other one, that had some pretty dope joints on it. im not too familiar with the group other then that but i liked overcast its refreshing

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-21-2006, 06:54 PM
theyve always seemed wack 2me. pussy rap

oldie
10-21-2006, 07:52 PM
i heard Sevens Travel - didnt like!!

oldie
10-21-2006, 07:53 PM
its two guys, one is called Atmosphere i think and the other is Slug.

right?!

snapple
10-21-2006, 10:25 PM
theyve always seemed wack 2me. pussy rap

mobb deep consists of bitchmade rappers, truth hurts ma, at least atmosphere doesnt front

Visionz
10-21-2006, 10:28 PM
its two guys, one is called Atmosphere i think and the other is Slug.

right?!close. Im pretty sure Slug and Ant together make atmosphere. Never been a big fan so I couldn't tell you what to check out.

snapple
10-21-2006, 10:34 PM
all i know is on overcast there are 2 MCs and slug is one of them, i think the other dude left the group and its just slug now. but he still calls his albums atmosphere when i picked up sevens travel i was so dissapointed it wasnt atmosphere, album was trash...

Dante
10-22-2006, 02:04 AM
Slug is the rapper, Spawn was the other rapper that was on Overcast! but he left the group, Ant is the producer, and Mr. Dibbs is the dj. As far as the group goes, stay the fuck away from Seven's Travel, that shit is wack as fuck. Overcast! is pretty good, but i'd say God Loves Ugly is definetly their best work.

Funk_Dock
10-22-2006, 05:11 AM
check out the song "tryin to find a balance" its dope. heard it on the tony hawks soundtrack

Longbongcilvaringz
10-22-2006, 10:31 AM
"You can't imagine how much fun we're having" is their latest album and its dope.

also pick up "slug and murs - felt 2: a tribute to lisa bonet"

really good album, and whoever said it was bitch rap is a retard.
at least slug talks about shit that people can relate to as oppose to stuff that is "gangster". its would be ridiculous if he talked about shit he didnt live for the sake of appearance tough.

ant has become a dope producer also, his recent work has been his best imo.

The Antagonist
10-22-2006, 02:43 PM
You Cant Imagine How Much Fun Were Having is their best album...overall the others suck and are on some emo shit....btw, Backpacker rap is about the most homosexual term i've ever heard. they on some real shit that real people can relate to

smokebongoncliff
10-22-2006, 03:23 PM
alot of people say that lucy ford is their best. but i agree with God Loves Ugly being the best.