PDA

View Full Version : For me and me alone.

Urban_Journalz
10-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Since a recent pickle, I've noticed a few people have started threads that would for all intensive purposes either mock what people believe in or further continue an arguement. As regards these threads, age quod agis.

As I recall and am way more capable than anyone else to admit, I didn't handle my patience the way I should have. So, to APSU, my apologies and it was never personal. Only to him, cuz the beef was originally between me and him. Any instigators are not subject to this.

My main purpose in this is because among the many things I have to do during this month, is attempt to mend any severed fences. Not that I even know this cat very well, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter. As the title goes, this is for no one but myself.

Bottom line at the end, if you have any sense whatsoever, you know that good breeds good and bad breeds bad. So take this example and do as much good as possible.

Peace

LHX
10-21-2006, 09:18 PM
Since a recent pickle, I've noticed a few people have started threads that would for all intensive purposes either mock what people believe in or further continue an arguement. As regards these threads, age quod agis.

As I recall and am way more capable than anyone else to admit, I didn't handle my patience the way I should have. So, to APSU, my apologies and it was never personal. Only to him, cuz the beef was originally between me and him. Any instigators are not subject to this.

My main purpose in this is because among the many things I have to do during this month, is attempt to mend any severed fences. Not that I even know this cat very well, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter. As the title goes, this is for no one but myself.

Bottom line at the end, if you have any sense whatsoever, you know that good breeds good and bad breeds bad. So take this example and do as much good as possible.

Peace
people who aim to walk right always end up walking in the same direction

Peace

Urban_Journalz
10-21-2006, 10:20 PM
True. I think doing instead of trying is my aim.

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2006, 12:35 AM
hope that the peeps on your list take your word as bond and follow your example. If they aint workin for the greater cause i dont have time for em anymore. I too owe alot of apologies so this thread is for more than just u alone bro, its a good idea. First cat ima say sorry to is LHX, he probably knows what for. If not i hope he wants to know why. and my second apology go's out to all the brothaz an sistaz up in here that ive been rascist and down right rude too I hope there's something reasonable i can do to make that shit go away. All the people on wucorp ive pissed off that aint just a moron i am truly sorry for hating and it almost got me sheddin tears when i was prayin im really sorry. peace

Urban_Journalz
10-22-2006, 02:57 AM
hope that the peeps on your list take your word as bond and follow your example. If they aint workin for the greater cause i dont have time for em anymore. I too owe alot of apologies so this thread is for more than just u alone bro, its a good idea. First cat ima say sorry to is LHX, he probably knows what for. If not i hope he wants to know why. and my second apology go's out to all the brothaz an sistaz up in here that ive been rascist and down right rude too I hope there's something reasonable i can do to make that shit go away. All the people on wucorp ive pissed off that aint just a moron i am truly sorry for hating and it almost got me sheddin tears when i was prayin im really sorry. peace

You know what dog, you're absolutely right. This ain't just for me. It's for everybody that wants to see a genuine and positive change in themselves and the world. I was gonna do this earlier but I got caught up with this latest fiasco, but I also want to apologize to supremecharma cuz for real, I think I mis-judged that cat immensely and for no reason that jumping to a conclusion. He was the first non-Muslim brotha to wish me a prosperous Ramadan too, which showed me how wrong I was from jump. So preme, I apologize dogg. :b (A&W homie)

I gotta say thanks to LHX for his "AP vs. Slash" thread too, cuz that's what made me look back and remember that I was the more aggressive party in the matter too. Good lookin' yo.

Rocks, you got a positive dome on ya shoulders bruh. Keep on keepin' on and you'll be aight.

Peace

J.T.S.
10-22-2006, 04:44 PM

Sicka you's a real man homie!!