PDA

View Full Version : Just got home from county

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2006, 03:29 AM
Wondering where I've been?

I'm over in manhattan picking up a microphone from Tekunique and I decide I'm going to take a trip over to union city to visit my family so I jump on a bus. I step off the bus in Jersey take like 2 steps and get grabbed up by a big ass DT. He asks me if I've been paying my fines, I lied, said yes, than I look in his passenger seat and see my mugshot sitting there. He calls in, I got a warrant and I get shipped off to jail. I just got home today, I'm fucking beat.

Bloo
10-22-2006, 03:31 AM
And you know, I was just thinkin about you a minute ago. I was like, "Tek ain't post in like a week now..."

Damn dawg, sorry to hear that. Hope you didn't get a visit from the health inspector while you was in there.

EAGLE EYE
10-22-2006, 03:34 AM
that aint no good, sorry to hear that, if i lived near by i would use bacon to put those piggies in entraptment. just be easy after any pending charges and enjoy a bit of freedom.

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2006, 03:36 AM
Gotta go back to court on wenesday man, pick up my shit from the PD on monday. Right now I'm going to take a shower and than try to take a shit, I haven't done that in 4 days mannn, fuckin jail food fucks you up. The juice they serve strips the paint off the floor.

EAGLE EYE
10-22-2006, 03:39 AM
well im goin 2 pass out, good luck with that paint thinner jail drink, if it gets too bad call your local ACLU chapter. bong-----------bong..

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2006, 03:50 AM
I just dropped out like 40 shit pebbles, looked like rabit shit... I fucking hate jail.

Bloo
10-22-2006, 03:54 AM
damn man, makes you not even wanna eat in that motherfucker.

go get you some good food in ya dawg and try to get some sleep

Visionz
10-22-2006, 03:58 AM
sorry to hear about that shit homie. I suggest eating some all-natural shit to get ya system back in order.

CEITEDMOFO
10-22-2006, 04:05 AM

I'm over in manhattan picking up a microphone from Tekunique and I decide I'm going to take a trip over to union city to visit my family so I jump on a bus. I step off the bus in Jersey take like 2 steps and get grabbed up by a big ass DT. He asks me if I've been paying my fines, I lied, said yes, than I look in his passenger seat and see my mugshot sitting there. He calls in, I got a warrant and I get shipped off to jail. I just got home today, I'm fucking beat.

IGT HOTBOY U DONT KNO HOW 2 LAY LOW FROM THE COPS

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2006, 04:17 AM
You don't know what you're talking about you live in east bumblefuck with 2 squad cars. I live in a city, we have TnT, sweeps, and warrant squads. I was going to turn myself in next week anyway, act like I'm trying to never go to the city my whole family and life long friends live at.

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2006, 04:18 AM
damn man, makes you not even wanna eat in that motherfucker.

go get you some good food in ya dawg and try to get some sleep

One step ahead of you mang, I picked up some McDonalds on the way home, not the best shit but it was the only thing open. Hudson County is known for the worst fuckin jail food man, anything you can eat after that is better.

snapple
10-22-2006, 11:12 AM
IGT HOTBOY U DONT KNO HOW 2 LAY LOW FROM THE COPS

son they got pattys and squads on every fucking block there is no escape

tek:
i hope u do what you gotta do and get through their bullshit so you can stay out of that shit

36chambers
10-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Welcome home man.

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Feels good mang, I wish I had a phone so I can get some herbals in my system, if they put me back on probation I'm going to be mad. If they bring back my 6 drug charges I'm going to be really mad.

CHRONZ
10-22-2006, 11:42 AM
Peace Tek, and welcome back man.
shit sounds fucked up, with the "pebble shit" and shit...
hope you get on top of it quick..
Puff Puff...

peace.

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2006, 12:28 PM
I'm working on that right now chrons, I knocked out the food, and the other stuff. Now it's just weed and pussy.

Gawd
10-22-2006, 12:30 PM
how much in fines do they want a month?

CHRONZ
10-22-2006, 12:34 PM
word up, haha that's what i wanna hear man.

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2006, 12:43 PM
I'm not sure yet Ed, it used to be 100 a month, I gotta see when I go to court on wenesday.

CID DIGITAL
10-22-2006, 01:32 PM
If you picked up a mic and recorded a song for everytime you get in trouble you would have a good collection of songs to go do something with besides get in trouble. Just sayin.

Peace.

and be thankful you made it out this time...

Gawd
10-22-2006, 02:20 PM
prob gonna be like $150 now...or they'll tell you to pay it all or go back to the cell.......

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2006, 03:31 PM
i dont give a fuck if I sit in jail its time served, something like 50$ a day, and I'm the type of cheap bastard that would jump on an offer like that

VernakuLa
10-22-2006, 07:23 PM
that is fucked up tek, but if they put you on probation you should definetly get the herbals in a hurry

now that we mention herbals, i need to blaze some northern with my people

peace tek

and don't sweat this court date dude, god lets the uiverse take care of itself in an odd way

tekunique
10-22-2006, 07:26 PM
i give this nigga a mic, a SHURE mic and hes like MIA for mad days... i was thinkin damn that nigga must be feelin that mic hard.. recordin 24/7 LMAO

TeknicelStylez
10-22-2006, 07:33 PM
LOL I wish, soon real soon, I'ma hit these forums hard with audio, yall aint never heard a flow like mine.

LyriCipher
10-22-2006, 08:45 PM
word, if you live in the 978 you mighta read bout the raid on my crib..got raided sept 28th got out oct 12th...i cosign on that terrible food and not shittin for days..now im on 2 years probation wit a 6 month suspended sentence cuz i got charged wit possession w/intent to distribute cuz they had an informant (a former friend of mine) coppin z's off me on the regular...shit is fucked up..but yea cop the paper from sept 30th/october 1st if you get the eagle tribune..my mug splattered all on the front page peace

CID DIGITAL
10-22-2006, 10:12 PM
yall aint never heard a flow like mine.

This is true.

snapple
10-22-2006, 10:48 PM
LOL I wish, soon real soon, I'ma hit these forums hard with audio, yall aint never heard a flow like mine.

son flows like a pro(no homo)

At least on that joint with the dollars circulating sample

i cant say anymore since thats the only joint ive heard, but on that joint you had flow, thats why you need to hit the booth eather way, potential should not be wasted, props to whoever gave him the mic

CHRONZ
10-23-2006, 05:06 AM
Audio NOW !!!!

SHRAP
10-23-2006, 06:06 AM
baloney sandwiches > a lot of the shit ive had to eat when i had no money

TeknicelStylez
10-23-2006, 11:36 AM
son flows like a pro(no homo)

At least on that joint with the dollars circulating sample

i cant say anymore since thats the only joint ive heard, but on that joint you had flow, thats why you need to hit the booth eather way, potential should not be wasted, props to whoever gave him the mic

Yall can thank my boy Tekunique, he on these boards. I love WTC posters, they always show me nothing but love IRL, bless me with things I need when I'm in situations.

snapple
10-23-2006, 11:40 AM
word up man i bet you are one of those kids who just hogs the ciph cause he can flow for fucking days just feed em a beat and they just keep going. we gotta ciph one day, meet at the heights or someshit, haze and rhymes allday

tekunique
10-23-2006, 11:48 AM
word up man i bet you are one of those kids who just hogs the ciph cause he can flow for fucking days just feed em a beat and they just keep going. we gotta ciph one day, meet at the heights or someshit, haze and rhymes allday
i'll be on the 1s & 2s then.

snapple
10-23-2006, 11:51 AM
word i like my instrumentals rugged, no slow smooth shit

tekunique
10-23-2006, 11:54 AM
word i like my instrumentals rugged, no slow smooth shit
demanding already eh ? haha no doubt

snapple
10-23-2006, 12:05 PM
prepare the king with rugged premo instrumentals and he shall spit pure heat

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2006, 02:42 PM
prepare the king with rugged premo instrumentals and he shall spit pure heat
:clap:

yo what up tekstyle glad your out

TeknicelStylez
10-23-2006, 05:37 PM
waddup sick we need to revive the jail thread

hectis
10-23-2006, 05:41 PM
welcome back

SKAMPOE
10-22-2008, 11:44 PM

AHAHAHAHAHHA GOOD TIMES

Longbongcilvaringz
10-23-2008, 12:04 AM
Stop it skampoe.

The Hound
10-23-2008, 03:04 AM
"you traded in the blues mobile ... FOR A MICROPHONE? okay i can see that"

$inista
10-23-2008, 05:01 AM
Yo peace Tek keep yo head up & handle yo bidness, next time u in the city hit me or potent up on the myspace or something we can def get up on cipha & spit