PDA

View Full Version : School Me On The Clipse

Tetsuo
10-22-2006, 01:01 PM
I just started listening to these dudes and they're definetely mad talented, but what exactly is the story behind Hell Hath No Fury not being released? I know I'm mad late, but can someone school me on their situation?

Jeru
10-22-2006, 01:34 PM
Hell Hath no Fury has been pushed back for a while now but it looks like it's comin out in december I think so YAY

xHard to Earnx
10-22-2006, 03:18 PM
THEM CRACKERS AT JIVE AINT PLAYIN FAIR

Cesar
10-22-2006, 03:35 PM
THEM CRACKERS AT JIVE AINT PLAYIN FAIR

LOL

wuswordz95
10-22-2006, 08:04 PM
They Suck. My Brother Use To Like Them Till He Realized He Was Brainwashed.

snapple
10-22-2006, 10:14 PM
hahah i love the DVD version of the video too

and im sorry to the fans

(its still the 2 snazzy fellas chewing gum)

but them crackas

(then all of a sudden 2 infer red scopes target on each one of their faces)

weren't playing fair JIVE

snapple
10-22-2006, 10:15 PM

oh so you brainwashed your little brother into not liking dope music? you suck. fuck people like you.

BRONZBODY
10-22-2006, 10:30 PM
the clipse is ill...fuck whut u think!! they got a style man

Oztradamus
10-23-2006, 04:56 AM
Ya'll know me.. I luhh me the Coke Raps

tical2000
10-23-2006, 06:41 PM
CLIPSE is one of the few younger cats putting out good music....

pick up WE GOT IT FOR CHEAP vol ! and 2

and mark my words HELL HATH NO FURY will be the best rap album of the year....so far its got an XXL in XXL magazine and 4/5 in BLENDER which compared it to 36 CHAMBERS and MOBB DEEP's HELL ON EARTH

WuTangWarrior
10-23-2006, 07:10 PM

u kno what, i have to agree with you on this one.... FUCK EVERYONE EXCEPT WU-TANG!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE RIDING RZAs DICK JUST LIKE U BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie ::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie ::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie :

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

wuswordz95
10-24-2006, 01:55 AM
oh so you brainwashed your little brother into not liking dope music? you suck. fuck people like you.

dope music? thats yer opinion. for me they be whack. id rather listen to solomon childs or freemurder. hell arron carter shits on clipse

wuswordz95
10-24-2006, 02:01 AM
u kno what, i have to agree with you on this one.... FUCK EVERYONE EXCEPT WU-TANG!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE RIDING RZAs DICK JUST LIKE U BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie ::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie ::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie::cheerlie :

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

hey its not dickriding. i have my own taste in music and clipse is not to my liking. maybe to some they be good but not to me. i love he wu all the way and im bot blinded. i know good music when i hear it and thats what the wu is all about. i wouldnt say fuck evryone except the wu, i like other music artist like sonic youth ,soundgarden, nirvana, eric's trip, muddy waters , a tribe called quest. you see i love rock more then hip hop. the wu is the best

WuTangWarrior
10-24-2006, 03:43 AM
hey its not dickriding. i have my own taste in music and clipse is not to my liking. maybe to some they be good but not to me. i love he wu all the way and im bot blinded. i know good music when i hear it and thats what the wu is all about. i wouldnt say fuck evryone except the wu, i like other music artist like sonic youth ,soundgarden, nirvana, eric's trip, muddy waters , a tribe called quest. you see i love rock more then hip hop. the wu is the best

then why comment on rap music when u barely have any knowledge of it lol..... thats like me goin out and saying that Led Zeppelin sucks ass and Linkin Park is better just because they're the only rock band i like (i dont know shit about rock music) whatever man its cool..... we all got our oppinions, not tryna start an e beef

ShaDynasty
10-24-2006, 03:56 AM

i agree with the guy above, what gives you the right to say wu is the greatest if youre not even really into hip hop, theres a ton of groups you need to check out, and clipse are dope so maybe you should think twice...

Meta4
10-24-2006, 02:31 PM
Clipse Are Illy Mcillage.