PDA

View Full Version : Eid Mubarak

WuTangWarrior
10-23-2006, 12:02 AM
Eid Mubarak to all my muslim Wu-Corpers!!!!!!!!!!!

snapple
10-23-2006, 12:02 AM
i'm not muslim and i don't get an eid mubarak? fuck you rudeboy

Urban_Journalz
10-23-2006, 12:12 AM
Eid Kareem ya ahki. Go by the sight of the first crescent though. I saw on the news that today was supposed to mark the end of Ramadan, but I haven't seen the first crescent and neither have my peoples in England. So keep a sharp eye, just to be sure.

Sallam

WuTangWarrior
10-23-2006, 12:20 AM
im in North America so i go by what www.isna.com says and plus most of the ppl i know just called me and said that its today..... not sure about Europe tho.

oh and my bad snapple lol, im sorry that was rude

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2006, 12:26 AM
another succesful holy month.... Gotta take alotta discipline to show that much luv for your faith:clap:

Golden_Armz
10-23-2006, 07:06 AM
Eid Mubarak Bros....

Skellington
10-23-2006, 08:15 AM
Eid Mubarak

snapple
10-23-2006, 11:12 AM
im in North America so i go by what www.isna.com (http://www.isna.com) says and plus most of the ppl i know just called me and said that its today..... not sure about Europe tho.

oh and my bad snapple lol, im sorry that was rude

its all good, Eid Mubarak to you as well

Sicka than aidZ
10-24-2006, 09:56 PM
just showin some luv mothafucka

tekunique
10-24-2006, 10:12 PM
just showin some luv mothafucka
yo sicka, youve been mad soft lately.. takin lotsa X ? O:)

Sicka than aidZ
10-24-2006, 11:50 PM
yo sicka, youve been mad soft lately.. takin lotsa X ? O:)
naww, i dont take that shit i overdosed on that shit and died. Look man its not like i can just walk up to a muslim on the street and be cool wit em like here. yall should save your opinionz PM or something. I did become soft man cuz im goin to hell and i dont want to. I spend all my time gettin high nowadayz and sittin on the computer and guess what, now i cant do shit but sit on the computer. But i been lookin death in the face lately and i dont wanna be mean no more. Thats all i was doin, talkin shit. I got so many homiez who aint alive no more they aint proud of what i do so ima do something better... Haterz can fuck off. the time'z comin ya heard, we're all brothaz and sistaz ima be damned if im goin out like a 85'er or whatever. Peace teknique

tekunique
10-25-2006, 12:26 AM
naww, i dont take that shit i overdosed on that shit and died. Look man its not like i can just walk up to a muslim on the street and be cool wit em like here. yall should save your opinionz PM or something. I did become soft man cuz im goin to hell and i dont want to. I spend all my time gettin high nowadayz and sittin on the computer and guess what, now i cant do shit but sit on the computer. But i been lookin death in the face lately and i dont wanna be mean no more. Thats all i was doin, talkin shit. I got so many homiez who aint alive no more they aint proud of what i do so ima do something better... Haterz can fuck off. the time'z comin ya heard, we're all brothaz and sistaz ima be damned if im goin out like a 85'er or whatever. Peace teknique
thats whats up nigga.. i noticed you changed n shit... but get off the monitor man.. go tag up or someshit.. create shit nah mean, and the best time to create is when ya high.. make something out of every situation. peace sicka.

snapple
10-25-2006, 01:01 AM
i had a feeling your 3rd eye was beggining to open when you made that thread in KTL the other day when those faggots siad
"check into rehab" or whatever, when it was clearly a cry for help. don't worry sika. all of us can repent. you now see clearly and can begin to travel down a new path. leave the negativity behind. you definilty have gained wisdom though, so use that wisdom to help you today and pursue something better in life. doing drugs is ok man don't get it twisted, but just have your priorities straight and take control of your life. i hope shit works out for you man and you can live a life of peace and harmony while still being sika. PEACE to sika.

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 01:31 AM
thankz all yall, peace